Anime Oneshots (Lemons)

By ShinraTamaki

This is just for fun cuz' I feel bored. Sorry for the grammar if it's too bad. Hope you enjoy it! [WARNING!]... More

Story 1: Honesty (EreMika)
Story 2: Worry (GiyuShino)
Story 3: I'm Curious (OreChi)
Story 4: Body Heat (TodoMomo)
Story 5 Part 1: Ara Ara~ (GiyuShino)
Story 6: Music Love (KamiJirou)
Story 5 Part 2: Ara Ara~ (GiyuShino)
Story 8: Drunk (IchiHime)
Story 9: Cuddle (IzuOcha)
Story 10: The Real Deal (TanKana)

Story 7: Like and Love (TanKana)

1K 6 2
By ShinraTamaki

This story is about Tanjiro Kamado and Kanao Tsuyuri from Demon Slayer. In this story, there will be no demons and it takes place in the modern world. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

The Kamado's and Kocho's are neighbour. Kanao was adopted by the Kocho's but she doesn't want to change her last name. She was unsocialable so she barely talked with someone except her family. But she's actually happy that someone willing to take her in. After a few months, the husband and wife ran into an accident and died, leaving the siblings, Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao. She has become more unsocial since that incident but someone came to her life and change it. And that was her first love, Tanjiro Kamado.
____________________________________________
At the school

"Tanjiro! Wake up or we gonna be late!" shouted Zenitsu as Tanjiro has finally awake from his sleep. "Where are we going, Zenitsu?" he asked while yawning. "We're going to the arcade! It's been a long time since we hit it. Let's go! Inosuke is waiting at the gate." said Zenitsu and suddenly, a shouted was heard.

"OI MONJIRO! MONITSU! HURRY THE FUCKING UP! ME AND SCARFACE TIRED WAITING FOR YOU TWO!" It was Inosuke, shouting loudly from the gate. "That idiot. It seems like Genya also joining in." Zenitsu said and that's a great idea since Tanjiro also had to buy something on the way. "Let's go." And the two walked out the building and meet the other two. "You're late, Gopanchiro! You sleeping again? What a weak mentality! Guess I'm the strongest now, huh?" Inosuke laughed his ass alone.

Suddenly, someone approached them. "That's because you have slept through all periods, idiot!" scolded Aoi, or they called her 'Inosuke's wife' cuz' she always nagging at him.

Tanjiro's eyes was attracted to someone beside her, Kanao Tsuyuri. "Where are you girls going?" Genya asked them. "Oh we are going to Kanao's house to study." Aoi said but Tanjiro know she's lying cuz' today is something special for Kanao. "Ooh~ Can I join?" Zenitsu said in a disgusting way. Inosuke smacked him hard on the head. "Don't talk to girls with that disgusting look." He seemed intimidating.

"Then, see you again!" Tanjiro waved at the girls and Kanao waved back. "See you, Tanjiro-kun!"

And they went their way to the arcade and the girls went to Kanao's house.
____________________________________________
Night time, at Tanjiro's house

It's 12 a.m. and the boy still doesn't sleep yet cuz' he seemed like waiting for something. He opened his laptop and scrolling while waiting and suddenly, his phone buzzed as message came in. He checked it and it's from his childhood friend, Kanao.

Kanao: Hey! What are you doing right now?
Tanjiro: I'm searching for a movie at my laptop. What's up?
Kanao: Umm.. do you wanna come over?
Tanjiro: .......?
Kanao: No, no! I mean nothing! I just wanna ask how's you doing.
____________________________________________
At Kanao's house

She is in her room, squirming in the bed cuz' she too shy to ask her childhood boyfriend to come over. "What am I thinking? Such an idiot." she muttered to herself and stared at the ceiling. "Argh! Why did I text him?!" she said as she covered her face with the pillow. She slowly put down the pillow and sat up. "Does he forget?" she said and suddenly, there's knocking from the window. She walked off the bed and went to window. As soon as she slide the curtains, there's someone there waving at her as she quickly opened the window.

"Tanjiro! It's dangerous! Come in." she said as Tanjiro stepped in the room.

"You scared me for a second! What if you fall down from that height?" Kanao scolded the guy. Tanjiro scratched the back of his head while giggling. "Don't worry, Kanao! I have been doing that since middle high." he said and he handed out a bucket filled with fried chicken.

"Happy birthday, Kanao!" he said with a bright smile.

Kanao with her eyes starting to watering, hugged the guy. "I thought you forgot." she said while burying her face onto his chest. Tanjiro patted her head and pushed her away. "Let's eat! I'm hungry that I don't eat all day cuz' I want to eat with you." he said and Kanao smiled. "Wait here. I will bring something to drink." she said she went downstairs to grab some water. Tanjiro placed his bag at the bed's side and took out his laptop. He turned it on and search for the movie he has decided to watch with the girl. "Sorry, I'm late." Kanao said as she enter the room and sit on the floor beside him.

"What movie are we watching?" Kanao asked him and he just smiled. "Some romance." he said and pressed the play button. They started to dig in while watching the movie. After 25 minutes of eating, they ran out of chicken that has filled their belly. They continue to watch the movie while lying down on the bed. Kanao placed her head on top of Tanjiro's chest while he put his hand on her head. But that was just for a moment until a scene shows up.

"Angh! So good!~" the voice from the movie heard makes them both blushed.

Tanjiro quickly cover Kanao's eyes. "Sorry! I didn't know there's a scene like this!" he apologized to her as he slow down the volume so Kanao can't hear it. But she slowly move his hand and watched the scene. She started to panting a bit caught Tanjiro's attention. 'Oh no! Kanao is getting hot!' he thought to himself as Kanao look at him with a horny eyes.

"Tanjiro, I'm curious what are they doing. Did they do it like this?~" she said in a seducing tone as she travelled her hand down to his pants.

Tanjiro grabbed her hand to stop it. "Kanao, this isn't right." he said while gulping at the seducing Kanao. "Why? Aren't we supposed to celebrate my birthday?~" she suddenly put away the laptop and sat on top of Tanjiro.

She looked at him with a grin. "Sheehehe.. Tanjiro~ How's is 'he' doing?~" she teased him as her hand went to his manhood.

She took of her long-sleeve shirt and her pants then throw it to the side. Tanjiro just look away from it cuz' he's embarassed. Kanao went close up to his ears and licked the earlobe. "Tanjiro~" She grabbed the boy's head and turn it facing her. "Don't run away, Tanjiro~" The boy was suprised that Kanao didn't put on any underwear on her, leaving her full naked makes him more shy. She slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing the hard, muscular body. She caressed them while grinning makes Tanjiro to turn on. "K-Kanao..." he groaned her name. "What's wrong?~ Can't hold it anymore?~" she teased and slide down to take off his pants. She pulled it in one time, leaving the underwear. Then, she rubs the erecting manhood.

"Hoo hoo~ This guy already starving~ I'm also hungry so let's do this, okay Tanjiro's friend?~" she said as she pulled down Tanjiro's underwear. She was shocked by how big it is already. Then, she climbed up to him and grabbed his hand. She pulled his hand to her private part. "It's wet already~" she said then she released his hand hand went for his dick. "Angh!" Tanjiro moaned a bit by her touching his manhood. "What's wrong?" Kanao asked. "Y-your hand are so soft." he said makes her more aroused.

Then, she placed his penis at the entrance and about to insert it but Tanjiro stopped her. "Wait! Let's put on the condoms." he said as he about to get up but Kanao pinned him to the bed. She placed his manhood at the entrance once again and thrust it in. "Agh!" Tanjiro groaned. "Angh!" Kanao moaned loudly.

She looked him in the eye and grin.

"It's my birthday so you have to follow my order." she said.

Tanjiro just nodded without thinking. Kanao started to move makes him felt a bit tip. "Agh! It's getting bigger inside. Do you like this, Tan~ji~ro~?" she said just to tease him but it makes Tanjiro cannot hold back. He sat up and hugged her. "Sorry, Kanao! I can't hold back anymore!" he said and he thrusted in and out hardly makes Kanao can't stop moaning. "ANGH! Tanjiro, wait!" she told him but he doesn't hear it as he was focus on pleasuring her. "T-too rough! Slow down!" she told him again but he just keep thrusting ravagely.

He suddenly stopped and lift her up. "Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro carry her to her study desk and put her there. Then, he continue to thrust his penis in her. "ANGH! HNG! NGH! TANJIRO! I'M CUMMING! CUMMING!" Kanao yelled from the bottom of her heart as she came hardly makes Tanjiro stopped. She panted really hard as she was out of breath. She look back at Tanjiro but suddenly, Tanjiro pulled it out and turn her around. "Tanjiro- AGH! NO!" she wanted to ask but Tanjiro once again thrusted in her again with a high pace. "NO! I JUST CAME! STOP!" she yelled as she hitted his side.

Tanjiro came up close to her ears and whispered. "But I haven't yet."

Then, he continue to eat her. "NO! STOP!" she yelled once again. "Oh yeah? Do you really want me to?" Tanjiro said to tease her. "NO! STOP! IT HURT, TANJIRO!" she yelled makes Tanjiro snapped back to reality. He look at the exhausted Kanao in worry and guilty. He quickly pulled his manhood out and turned Kanao around to hug her. "I'm sorry, Kanao! I just too absorbed into it!" he apologized as he realized that he has hurted the most person he loved. Kanao hugged him back and patted his back. "No, it's okay Tanjiro. I'm sorry too for forcing you." she said as they both look at each others eyes and kissed.

They slowly stepped back to the bed and lay down. "Let's do it slowly, okay?" Kanao said and Tanjiro nodded.

This time, Tanjiro is on top so he grabbed his penis and placed it at her entrance. He look at her once again and asked. "Ready?" Kanao nodded and he push it in very slowly. "Agh.." he moaned a bit as all of it are inside. He look back at Kanao who was holding her moan back and find it's cute.

"You're cute, Kanao. I love you." he said as he kissed her forehead.

Kanao look at him and opened her hand wide to hug him. "You're handsome. I love you, Tanjiro."

"I'm going to move." he said as he thrust back and forth. "Angh! Ngh! Hgnh! So good!" she moaned and Tanjiro kissed her. "I'm going faster." he said as he pick up the pace makes her moan a bit louder. "Angh! Agh! Ah! Tanjiro! I love you!" she moaned his name as he going faster and harder. "Agh! I'm about to cum!" he groaned as he about to pull out but Kanao's leg gripping him, not letting him go anywhere. "Kanao?! I'm very close! Let me go! Agh!" he said but the grip is not loosening.

"Ah! I'm cumming!" he shouted as he came.

He falls on top of her cuz' of tired. Kanao looks like she just woke up from faint. "Are you okay, Kanao? You fainted, I think." Tanjiro said as he concern about her. "I just blacked out when I came before you came." It's true that Kanao was fainted. Tanjiro wanted to pull it out cuz' he still cumming so he thinks that it's dangerous to leave it inside but Kanao stopped him.

"I can feel it. You're still going." she said and Tanjiro waited a bit until it stopped and pulled it out. He looks at her private part and there's a lot of his cum coming out of it. Kanao noticed that he was looking at it and she quickly cover it with her hand. "D-don't look at it!" she scolded him makes Tanjiro giggled. Then, he lie down beside her and hugged her. It's Kanao's favourite thing, cuddling. She bury her on his chest.

"I'm just amazed that every part of you is really cute, Kanao. Your vagina, your breast, your body, your face, your nose, your eyes, your voice, everything about I love it." he said without noticing he embarassing her. "D-don't tease me like that. And also, couple don't call it vagina or breast. They called with their next level language like pussy or tits or boobs." she said and that makes Tanjiro's embarassed. "You know, I can never say things like. It just... not sound decent." he said makes Kanao giggling. "That's what I love about you, my innocent Tanjiro." Then she sat up and look at him.

"But you don't seemed innocent at all when we do it at the first round. Is this really our first time or it's just me?" she said to tease him.

Tanjiro cover his face from being seen. "It just... Zenitsu always give me some tape to watch so I was crazy that time to imitating it. Sorry." he said in shy makes Kanao find it addorable. She lay down back to his chest and caress his strong-hard abs. "Maybe we can watch it together next time?" teased Kanao makes him more blushed. "You... why you.." Tanjiro stuttered and look away as Kanao just laughed from his reaction. Then, he wanted to get up but Kanao pulled him back to the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm gonna get going. It's late now." he said.

Kanao hugged him tightly, not letting him go. "Yeah, it's late. So just sleep here tonight." she said. "But-" Kanao cut him off by putting her finger on his lips. "Just be quiet and sleep, Tanjiro. You can leave early in the morning. That if I let you do so." she said as she land her head on his chest.

Tanjiro smiled and kissed her forehead. "Okay, my cute little princess. I love you and goodnight." he said as he close his eyes. After 5 minutes, Kanao took a glance at him and found him already asleep. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Love you, too." she said and they both are asleep.
____________________________________________
BONUS!

Tanjiro woke up by the sunlight shining in his eyes. He sat up and look to his side. "Eh?!" He's startled as he found Kanao without any cover. Because of his voice, Kanao also wake up. "Tanjiro, you awake?" she said as she yawning and rub her eyes. Then, Tanjiro finally remember what happened last night. Kanao suddenly full of energy, she pinned him down on the bed. "I want to do it, Tanjiro." she said makes Tanjiro a bit turn on but he decided to hold himself back. He use a bit of his strenght to push Kanao to the side and put on his shirt and pants.

"We can't, Kanao. Didn't you said that Shinobu-san will come back this morning? She might be around the corner so we have to hold back for now." he said as he put his laptop inside the bag.

"That means we can do it again, right?" Kanao suddenly catch the words.

Tanjiro sighed and smacked his forehead. "Why did I say that?" he said to himself and turned to Kanao and kissed her forehead. "I'll be going now. Love you." he went to the window and jumped down. Kanao went to the window and waved at him. "Love you too!" she said with her boobs swaying around. Tanjiro who saw taht turned red and put up his hand to tell her to go inside. She giggled and ran back inside.

Tanjiro laughed and sighed. "That's why I love her."

He opened the front door and a figure is blocking the way. "K-Ka-san..." he said as he was in afraid that his mom is waiting for him. He expect that all of is still asleep cuz' it's still early in the morning.

"Where.Did.You.Go.Tanjiro.?"

That was the end! Is it fun? I added a bit wholesome moment to give you guys some butterflies!
Sorry if it's boring! I will try to improve my writing on the next story.
Thank you for reading!
See you on the next story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
15.7K 224 19
This is my first time writing a story so constructive criticism is allowed! Ι’Ιͺʏᴜᴜ ᴛᴏᴍΙͺᴏᴋᴀ, κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄‡α΄Ιͺ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄α΄€α΄’α΄œΙ’α΄€α΄‘α΄€'ꜱ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ʏᴇᴛ ᴑʜʏ α΄…α΄α΄‡κœ± Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’...
50.1K 572 10
This is my first time writing a story, and lemons, so if i have Grammar errors, then that means my first language is NOT english... HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY...
325K 5.5K 22
3/16/2019 (This is old. It's cringy. Please don't comment negative things. I was young teen at the time I wrote this.) WELCOME TO MY X READER BOOK ~ ...