Volleyball | Ranboo x Oc

By verypogperson

!! DISCONTINUED !! In which Valory and her friend Lili get kicked off of the girls volleyball team at there s... More

0
PLAYLIST
1: KICKED OFF
2: MINECRAFT
3: CLASS
4: FAMOUS
5: HANGOUT
6: NERF GUNS
8: LET'S NOT GET GROUNDED?
9: SURPRISE SLEEPOVER
10: MRS. ROBERTS FAVORITE
11: THEY ARE RUNNERS THEY ARE TRACK STARS
12: CHEMISTRY
13: SUGAR COOKIES
14: A CALL! WITHOUT US!?
15: ART PROJECT
16: DESKS ARE COMFY
17: OAK TREE
18: TODDLER
19: SORRY I'M CRANKY
20: YLYL
21: WHO IS SHE?
22: TWITTER
23: CREPES
24: MOMENT
25: JUST KEEP SWIMMING
26: OH BOY
27: BULLIED HIM OUT OF CAPS
28: YOU LOOK LIKE A FAIRY
29: DUCKIES FUCKIES
30: CALVES AND GOATS
31: RAIN
photo dump pt. 1.1
photo dump 1.2
photo dump 1.3
32: M.I.A
33: FAVOURITE PERSON
34: HAPPY GIRLFRIEND HAPPY LIFE
VERY VERY IMPORTANT AN!!!!

7: THE STREAM

1.4K 52 15
By verypogperson

No one's pov

10 minutes later chat still wanted to meet the group. Mark was about to give in. He stood up and went back to the window.

"Hey guys, chat are begging to meet you, do you guys wanna'..." He said to the group of friends. "Is this one of those questions you ask your mom when you don't wanna hang out with a friend and you need her to say no? Or is this genuine?" Valory asked tilting her head to the side, still looking up at the blonde-brunette boy in the window.

"The second one" He answered back with a chuckle. They thought for a minute "yeah sure" Ivan said for all of them, they stood up and after a couple of minutes they were in Valory's room.

"Ok, say hello to chat" Ranboo said, unplugging the headset so that everyone could hear.

"What up my dudes" Valory said plopping down on her bed, Lili following after her "hello!" She yelled making her presence known.

"Do you guys wanna introduce yourselves?" He questioned, trying to get chat to know them more. Everyone said there name and after a couple of minutes, everyone was sitting comfortably on the bed and Mark was sitting on the chair.

∆ ∆ ∆

Seeing as Valory couldn't sit still for more then 2 minutes she started walking around her room, eventually bringing a small desk chair next to Mark and sitting down.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Usnavi all night, you barely even danced with me" Lili sang quietly under her breath "Don't make me laugh, I've been trying all night
You've been shaking your ass for like half of the Heights" Valory sang out a little louder looking straight into Lili's eyes "Real nice" She played along, the singing getting more dramatic "You barely gave me a chance all evening" Valory said looking away like a fuck boy "What?" Lili continued "Do I get another dance?" Valory turned her head back to look at Lili, making the acting performence just *muaw* chefs kisses "I'm leaving" Lili sang in a fake pissed voice "VANEEEESAAAAA" Valory sang out reaching her hand out to Lili, the two girls bursting out in laughter not even a minute later. "Ayo what did we just witness?" Ethan said in a confused tone making everyone burst into laughter once again. The chat exploding in laughs and VANEEESAAAA's.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Do you guys want to do a q&n?" Mark asked reading through all of the questions in chat. "Yeah sure" Valory, who was still sitting next to Mark answered. And so the questions started being donated and the answering process began.

"What was your most embarrassing moment (that you're willing to share)" Mark read the donation out loud.

"Oh ok, can I answer?" Valory said looking at everyone for approval for her to go first. "Go for it" Lili said already knowing the answer and laughing at it a little bit. "Ok, so one time, I was running somewhere and I bumped into this old lady, and I wanted to ask if she was ok and say that I'm sorry *she started laughing* and my brain decided to mash the two together *wheeze* and I- I- said *laughing* ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?" Everyone started laughing "I felt so bad" Valory continued.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Do any of you guys stream, and if no, would you start?" Valory read out the donation while Mark was mining on the dream smp. "I do" Ethan said "wanna plug your twitch" Mark asked him "nah I'm good" He answered, Mark was kinda surprised, but also happy that his friends don't want him for clout. "Would you guys start streaming?" Mark reminded everyone of the second part of the question "maybe" Lili said "yeah, I guess it would be fun" Ivan said "it is really fun" Mark said to them "I don't know why you don't stream, you have the set-up" Mark was talking to Valory "I don't know" She shrugged her shoulders.

Chat

@User56 petition for all of them to start streaming

@User7 i would so watch there streams

@User89 please stream

∆ ∆ ∆

Chat

@User8 Chat what's there squad name?

@User80 CHAT THEY NEED A SQUAD NAME!

@User69 They need a name!

"Chat are trying to give us a squad name" Mark laughed a bit to himself. "We're just that swag that we need a name" Ivan joked

Chat

@User7 Swag squad?

@User420 Swag squad?

"And they found one" Mark said regarding all of the Swag squads in the chat. "The name is fitting, we are really swag" Valory said.

"Can you describe yourselves?" Valory read out "ummm" she looked at Mark for confirmation "sure" He said relaxed. They spent a but of time describing themselves. "Umm I have black hair, uhh a septum piercing and uhhhhhh I don't know lol" Valory said not knowing how to describe herself "Bi!" Lili yelled out making the group laugh.

Chat

@User67 pretty

@User23 bi panic

@User89 y'all skipping out on Ivan fr

@User8 bi panic

∆ ∆ ∆

"I have a question, how do I hint to my crush that I like them" The donation read out "you are asking the wrong people chat" Mark laughed "wait no, I want to try to give good advice" Lili was actually thinking about this. "It's time to stop suddenly hinting at to people that you like them instead hit them with the" Valory, said Lili catching on to the tik tok they both saw "HEY BABY WON'T YOU LOOK MY WAY I CAN BE YOUR NEW- FUCK" They both sang out before Valory fell out of her chair because she leaned to far back. Everyone exploded into laughter "I can be your new fuck?" Jacob repeated laughing "are you ok?" Mark asked through laughs "you have fallen two times today" he continued reaching his hand out "three" Lili corrected him "three?!" He looked at her confused "stop judging meeeeeee" Valory whined jokingly before sitting back down in her chair.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Ok, I think I'm gonna end stream chat, thank you so much for all of the donations and subs, I'm gonna raid...Tubbo, byee!" Mark said "byeeeee" everyone followed him, before he raided Tubbo and ended stream.

"What time is it?" Ethan asked "9pm" Lili checked her phone "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Valory asked leading everyone downstairs to the living room. They all agreed, but went to the kitchen to get some snacks. After getting the popcorn and other snacks, they went to sit down on the couch. Putting on Ratatouille, one of Val's favourites. And getting comfortable.

∆ ∆ ∆

The movie watching experience was filled with funny commentary and discussion about the things happening in the movie. "Ok but I'm just saying, that's so unhygienic" Ethan said "IT'S A DISNEY MOVIE! NOTHING IS HYGIENIC!"

Valory yelled out a response and went to lay back down after sitting, seeing as she turned her body to see Ethan better, when she went to lay back down, she kinda was resting on Mark a bit, but she was to into the movie and still full of adrenaline after the discussion that she noticed but didn't think too much about it.

On the other hand...Mark was freaking out. It was no surprise that he started to like Valory, I mean who couldn't, she's funny, charismatic and pretty. He tried to keep his cool and just watch the movie but there was a little pigment on his cheeks, thankfully, the room was dark the only thing illuminating the room was the light coming from the TV.

∆ ∆ ∆

A/N

Damn I'm on a roll with these updates tf? What did you think about the chapter?

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH for over 200 reads tff??? I did not expect this to get that many.

Love you, you matter and you r valid <3

Love you bitch x

Word count - 1307 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 17
Did the first 3 chapters WITH character ai. The rest by myself. This is a platonic allium duo fanfic with some bits of tntduo, sbi, cricket crew, b...
378K 14.5K 28
Tara doesn't want to be a girl, does she? When Dream finds a chest full of binders what will happen? Tommy was meant to be the main character, why is...
49.1K 1.6K 20
PLEASE READ THE DESC COMPLETELY this is shipping ranbooxtubbo in a highschool au, i dont ship the actual people/content creators, i jus...
417K 11.7K 76
Book Cover By: @AlliumNoah Tommy is a really popular kid. Loved by everyone at school....except the football players. He likes pulling pranks and mak...