The Crimson Point

By JessicaSimonee357

" He raised his large hand as I squinted my eyes preparing myself for the sting that will wash across my face... More

Chapter 1- Prologue
Chapter 2- The darkness we can't see
Chapter 3- An eye for an eye
Chapter 4- Parting is such sweet sorrow
Chapter 5- Monster in disguise
Chapter 6- Always and Forever?
Chapter 7- Ocean strong eyes
Chapter 8- My Kitten
Chapter 9- Rabbit Hole
Chapter 10- Speed has never killed anyone
Chapter 11- Devil's angel
Chapter 12- The Devil wears Armani
Chapter 13- The Joker
Chapter 14- Angel's have their Horns
Chapter 15- After-Party
Chapter 17- The Kidnapping
Chapter 18- My Eyes Only
Chapter 19- The Shining Maze
Chapter 20- Strawberry and coconut
Chapter 21- The Escape
Chapter 22- Salt looks a lot like sugar
Chapter 23- Not out of the storm
Chapter 24- Calm before the storm
Chapter 25- Soulless
Chapter 26- Actions have Consequences
Chapter 27- Hell's kitchen
Chapter 28- Monopoly
Chapter 29- Countdown
Chapter 30- Fire is the third party
Chapter 31- The King's Crown
Chapter 32-Nervous?
Chapter 33- The Ball
Chapter 34- Happy With Him
Chapter 35- The Time has Come
Chapter 36- Hide and Seek
Chapter 37- Cell 99
Chapter 38- The Story of my Life
Chapter 39- Sausages and eggs
Chapter 40- The Guilt Card
Chapter 41- Frienemies
Chapter 42- Falling in Deep
Chapter 43- Checkmate
Chapter 44- Parting is such Sweet Sorrow

Chapter 16- One in a Million

4.1K 93 5
By JessicaSimonee357

HOLLY POV

I woke up to the sound of silence. It was a calming silence though. The memories from the past two nights have been rushing into me like an avalanche.

I turned on the shower to scorching hot, trying to burn away the memories, especially those deep ocean-strong eyes.

When I got out of the shower, I drew a smiley face on my mirror with the condensation from the steam. I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body hugging the warmth into me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I stepped into my cold room which immediately froze me to the bone. I dried off and headed to my closet and picked out an outfit. Today I am going to the library to do some last-minute studying for my test tomorrow. On top of that, I also have soccer practice later tonight.

I picked out some ripped mom jeans and a loose-fitting AC DC shirt. I put on some shoes and made my way to the kitchen. The calming silence was soon disturbed as my phone began to ring. The blinding screen enlightened the whole kitchen.

I got two messages, one from Richard who was checking up on me. I texted him that I was fine and that I was thankful to have him yesterday.

The other message from Drake, saying he will pick me up at 5:00 pm for my 6:00 pm practice. Drake always liked to be prepared and on time.

I sent a quick reply and headed out of my apartment after I grabbed a small breakfast. It was already 12. The library was a five-minute walk so it wasn't a hassle to get there.

I walked down the busy sidewalk and entered a less busy Library. I greeted the lady at the front desk and took a seat at a computer in the back.

It has been three hours since I got here! I have been studying like crazy. I'm going to leave in about ten minutes.

I opened a new tab to look up some practice exams. A familiar presence came up behind me, I didn't dare to look back as I could smell his amazing cologne. I wish I could smell it all day.

Holly stop! HE IS CREEPY! He probably kills people for money, or even for fun! He is bad news, your mother always warned you about these people!

"What are you doing here Elijah?" I questioned. Annoyance was dripping from every word

Elijah rested his elbow on the high table beside him looking down at me.

"Am I not allowed to see the most beautiful girl in the world!" He said with a smile on his face. His hair was neatly combed back and he wore a nice black and dark blue Armani suit. His muscles were pecking through his shirt.

"It's kinda creepy, you're like everywhere I am!" I stated as I looked around to see half the women looking at him with lust.

"Coincidence" He shrugged as he also looked around the room then back at me. Our eyes met and a little blush ran up my cheeks.

"Coincidence? Really?" I was starting to get annoyed.

Before he could speak I cut him off,

"Didn't you say you were here for four days? What a weird coincidence that we have seen each other every day!" I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"One in a million!" were the words he said. His smirk grew into a genuine smile as he looked down at my eyes, searching for my soul.

Before I could protest against him, an old friend of mine made his way over to me. His name was Rowan.

He is basically a hotter version of Richard, he is obsessed with me and has been since we were kids.

"Hey Holly, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight? I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world!" Rowan questioned, he was a little cheesy but cute. He had dark brown hair that was neatly combed and had diamond blue eyes. We attend the same high school.

I directed my gaze from Elijah to Rowan, he was standing in front of my computer, he had blue jeans and a long sleeve shirt which was rolled to his elbows.

I wanted to let him down slowly, he was really a nice guy. But it was so random, why did he ask in a Library?

Before I could speak up Elijah lunged towards him and knocked him to the ground with one hit. He bent down and started to hit him repeatedly. His muscles were moving in the sink through his silk dress shirt.

After every hit, Elijah would say something under his breath but it was muffled by the impact of the punches.

I yelled at him to get off as I saw Rowan was slowly losing blood. No-one stopped him, they were afraid of him, I didn't know why? I kept yelling at him to get off until he finally released his grip on Rowan.

His knuckles were drenched in blood, I couldn't tell if it was his or Rowans. His face was sizzling with anger until he looked at me, his body and face calmed down.

He extended his arms to pull me closer to him. I took a step back not wanting to touch him.

I didn't say a word and left the library. I made sure someone checked on Rowan before I left. I ran to my apartment. I didn't want to see his face again!

Who are you, Elijah?

I arrived home after jogging for two minutes. I got weird glares from people around me but I didn't care.

I locked my door and went straight into my shower. I turned the temperature to freezing cold. I like cold showers especially when I'm scared or stressed because it gets my mind off them. Before I stepped into the shower I glanced at the clock. It was already 3:30.

After my cold shower, my mind was cleared and ready for my soccer practice. I put my uniform on and tied my hair into a slick high ponytail. I put my shin guards in and slipped on my slides and packed my bag.

I loved soccer, I got a scholarship which helped pay for my college textbooks and stuff. I play center-back or full-back. My couch loves me, she was there for me after my father and helped me get through it.

I looked at my phone to see the time was 5:28 pm. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my cleats and water in. I practically ran down the stairs after I locked my door. I took the stairs because the elevator took too long.

I made it just in time, Drake just pulled up. I started to walk to his car but before I could enter I saw a black La Voiture Noire was outside my apartment. I couldn't see who it was, but it was strange because in my area we don't get that many expensive cars.

I brushed it off and entered his car. I gave him a quick hug and he pushed on the gas. We talked the whole way, Drake and I are really close. We have known each other for four-month but he is practically my brother. On top of that, Penny has a major crush on him.

After 20 minutes of endless talking, he parked the car and we walked into the stadium. I walked over to my team and he walked over to his. Lona plays on my team so I went to talk to her.

I told her what happened with Elijah and she kept freaking out, telling me it was meant to be, it was a one in a million opportunity.

~~~~~

After an hour and fifteen-minute practice, I met up with Drake after I took off my cleats and shinguards. I walked over to him and he smelt terrible, but then again so did I.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders which made my nose crinkle. He laughed at my motion and pulled me closer to him.

We were the last ones out of the stadium, there were more cars than usual at this time and they were all black SUVs except one black La Voiture Noire which was directly ahead of us. There was Elijah leaning against his car looking at me.

His arms were crossed over his broad chest making his muscles even bigger.

I stopped in my tracks and so did Drake. He stood in front of me and looked down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. It was weird though, I knew he did this motion to protect me as a friend.

"Do you know that man Holly?" Drake questioned as we both looked at Elijah.

"Yes, his name is Elijah!" I answered still confused about why he is here

"Elijah..." Drake trailed off.

"I don't know his last name. All I know is he is from Italy, he has a lot of people working for him, he is powerful, he most likely carries a gun, and he is very possessive and protective!" I said, I looked back up at Drake, his face went pale from fear.

"Holly, listen to me! Stay away from that man! He is very dangerous!" He rambled on.

"Who is he?" I questioned as I looked back at Elijah. Drake quickly grabbed ahold of my chin and forced me to look at him and away from Elijah

"Elijah Luciano!"

I froze, he doesn't mean the ruthless, cold-blooded killer. He kills for fun and takes what he wants. The Italian mafia boss!

I cursed under my breath trying to think of a plan to get us out of this. Elijah had around 5 SUVs parked outside, most certainly loaded with guns.

"What time is it?" I questioned Drake. He checked his watch and said it was 7:58 pm. I knew that the track team usually ran long distances at around 7:30 pm meaning they usually ran across the stadium at exactly 8:00 pm.

I only had to wait two more minutes till we could sneak in with them.

I started to freak out a little when Elijah pushed himself away from the car, Drake tightened his grip on me but fortunately, the joggers were one minute early.

I dragged Drake towards the joggers and started to jog with them. Luckily, Drake parked close causing us to have enough time to drive away.

He drove me back to my apartment after a few minutes of telling him I was fine. I ran inside and immediately locked my door. I stripped my clothes off and turned the shower on.

I sent a quick message to Drake telling him I was safe and thanking him.

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

*Elijah enters the library while Holly was studying*

Her face held fear! FEAR! She's fucking scared of me! The one person in this horrible world that I didn't want to fear me!

I hated the way that kid was looking at my princess. He asked her on a date! I couldn't let that happen. Every hit I threw at him I kept saying 'Mine' until I heard Holly scream at me to get off. I threw one last punch and whispered in his ear, 'All mine'

When she left the library I ran into my car and drove after her. I parked my black La Voiture Noire outside her apartment and waited for her. I knew she had soccer, meaning she probably had to drive there. My plan was to stop her car and drop her off myself.

I saw her run outside her apartment just when another car parked in front. I was parked across the street. Her green eyes looked up and saw my car, she quickly brushed it off and went inside the car.

There was a man with her, I hadn't seen him before. He hugged her one second too long. I gripped my hands on the wheel causing them to turn a deadly white. After their hug, they drove off.

I called Dante and told him to get five black SUVs. He didn't like the plan, he kept saying,

"She will hate you!"

"I don't fucking care if she does, she is coming with me because she is MINE!" I yelled back into the phone. I never wanted to lose her, I wanted her in my arms right now sleeping on my chest.

"Si Capo" (Yes Boss) Dante firmly said as he hung up. I heard him give orders. I followed my kitten to a stadium where she was practicing. I sent the location to my men.

Words couldn't describe the joy I was feeling, tonight is the night I would get what is mine. Tonight is the night I get to hold her while I sleep, tonight in the night.

I parked outside the stadium and after 5 minutes Dante and four other SUVs parked around me. She was surrounded.

Dante came to my car as I opened my window. He rested his elbows on the edge of my car and put his head through the window.

"Lei odierà tu! Penso davvero-" (She is going to hate you! I really think-) Dante started, I cut him off because I don't want to hear anymore.

"Non pensi che lo sappia! Cazzo, la voglio solo e la prenderò nel modo più o meno semplice!" (You don't think I know that! Fuck, I just want her, and I will get her the hard way or the easy way!) My anger is getting more dangerous as I think of my life without her.

Dante nodded his head knowing not to push my buttons. He pushed himself off my car and headed towards the black SUV in front of me.

Each car was filled with five of my men, all loaded with guns and weapons. I told them that if my princess got even a paper cut they would all be dead!

After what felt like forever I saw everyone leave except my kitten and that other fucking boy.

I was leaning against my car with my arms over my chest as I looked at them. I hated the way he touched her, he brought her flush against his chest. I closed my hands in a tight fist causing them to turn dead white.

They exchanged a few words until my kitten's face turned pale, it was like she saw a ghost. I wonder what he told her.

I couldn't wait any longer, so I pushed myself off my car and started to approach them. I was cut off by a large group of joggers. I tried to look above them but I couldn't see anything.

After the big group left, Holly was gone. She wasn't there! She must have snuck away when they ran by. I growled and ran towards Dantes car.

"She is gone!" I told him. His face held no emotion.

"Elijah, just give her one more night to herself, we can get her when she is at her school tomorrow!" Dante sighed.

I thought over it. She should have one last night in the city. God knows she will be a handful! And besides, I need to finish some drug and weapon deals.

I agreed and ordered all my men to head back to the warehouse. I was holding a meeting for tomorrow. I didn't want any mess-ups when it comes to my princess.

I'm coming, my princess!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovely people ;P

I hope you liked the sixteenth chapter of 'The Crimson Point'

Words: 2548

Please leave a comment and vote ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 104K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...
826K 13K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
173K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...