𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

By VoodooBytesArchives

Runaways - Miles Fairchild Imagines More

Love Letters
Sick Boy
Crosses
Untitled
Crosses 2
I love you
Dress
Seeing Double
Kids?!
:(
Quiet
Protective
Protective (variant)
Untitled
Eskimo kisses
Fuck you too!
Valentines Day
Final Girl
Bed Sharing
How to get the girl 1
How to get the girl 2
Cuddly boy
One more drink
The arranged marrige
How to get the girl 3

Untitled

95 0 0
By VoodooBytesArchives

I placed myself next to my boyfriend, Miles, to try and gain his attention. Of course, he was too busy staring at his book to even bat an eye. "Miles?" I huffed, crossing my arms. He hummed back. "Give me attention." I demanded. He sighed and shut his book. That was surprisingly easy... "Well? What're you doing?" He asked, obviously irritated with me. "Well... I'm not doing anything-"
"Exactly." He cut me off and the scoffed, picking his book back up. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at him. He sighed and set his book down again. "I'm sorry for snapping at you," he pat his lap. I walked over and sat down, staring into his deep brown eyes. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He smiled but it faded as he realized I wasn't smiling. He started to kiss all over my face, holding my cheeks so I couldn't move away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 139 90
These are going to be imagines that YOU GUYS want me to write. I've got some good ones ready and can not WAIT for you all to read them. :) I love you...
59.9K 1.2K 28
if you didn't catch on, these are imagines...
72.1K 834 24
(USED TO BE TITLED -SCARED-!!) When your dad passes while away while at sea and your mother passed away 5 years prior. you stay at the Fairchild man...
1.2M 17.5K 165
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮. 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧. 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙. 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧. Ima...