๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ

By VoodooBytesArchives

Runaways - Miles Fairchild Imagines More

Love Letters
Sick Boy
Crosses
Untitled
Crosses 2
I love you
Dress
Seeing Double
Kids?!
:(
Quiet
Protective
Protective (variant)
Untitled
Eskimo kisses
Fuck you too!
Valentines Day
Bed Sharing
How to get the girl 1
How to get the girl 2
Untitled
Cuddly boy
One more drink
The arranged marrige
How to get the girl 3

Final Girl

119 1 0
By VoodooBytesArchives

Miles

I looked through my photos hanging on my walls. She's perfect. She's the one I need. I bit my lip and took down a picture of her changing. I admired her smooth skin and grinned. This is perfect. I grabbed my bag and left my room, locking the door. "Where are you going Miles?" I turned around and faced Flora. "I'm going to a friends house, I'll be home tomorrow at the latest." She nodded and I pat her head. "Tell Kate I'm in the woods getting stuff for a project if she asks." Flora nodded again and I turned around, leaving. I took Kate's car and drove down the driveway. I drove until I got to the gate and then I got out, opening the gate. I crawled back into the car and looked over at my bag. I smiled to myself and drove down the path. I didn't need instructions to her house, I've memorized where it is. I've also memorized her schedule. Tonight she's alone. I thought about the 'innocent girl.' She is far from innocent though. Lucky for me, I seem to be her type. She masturbates to me often and is trying to get into my pants. Well, tonight she'll get exactly that I suppose. I sped through lights and into her neighborhood. I parked the car a couple blocks away and grabbed my bag, getting out. I left the car and walked the rest of the way to her house. I have it all planned out. It's all going to work just fine. I ripped at the skin on my fingers, tearing it away. Doing this used to hurt, though it doesn't anymore. I took a shortcut and saw her house across the street. I jogged across the street and walked up to her house slowly. I decided to leave my bag outside so she wouldn't be suspicious. I dropped it next to her bushes so it was hidden and then moved to the window. She was watching a movie, blanket on top of her. I assumed this meant she wasn't wearing pants or was masturbating. I licked my lips, perfect. I moved back to the door and knocked on it. I stood in anticipation for a moment before it opened. She was wearing an expensive lingerie with a silk robe on. I leaned down and kissed her. She pushed me off and I stared at her. "Sorry, I'll go." I spun on my heel and grinned. Any second now she'd say, "Miles, wait!" I turned around and stared at her. "My parents aren't home... Would you like to come in?" I nodded and walked back to her. She let me in and I stood there. I haven't seen the inside of her house before... Besides her room. "Let's go upstairs." She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I smiled at the thought. I couldn't wait to have her 'innocent' blood spilt all over me. She shut the door to her room and I pushed her against the door, placing my lips onto hers. I've practiced kissing my pillow since I was 9 for this moment. Since I first decided I wanted to kill her. Her hands grabbed my belt, undoing it and ripping it from the loops. We moved to her bed. It was soft and smelt like her. I had a few of her clothes at my house. She crawled onto me and started to grind on me. I threw my head back and moaned. I pushed her down onto the bed and ripped her underwear off. She arched her back and I stuck my head between her legs. Her loud moans carried through her room as I thrusted my to tongue into her. She ripped at my hair, causing me immense pleasure. I wanted to ruin her. I removed my mouth and stuck two of my fingers into my mouth before shoving them into her. She cried out, her legs shook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 17.7K 165
๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™. ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™š๐™ง. ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ซ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ. ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™. ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง. Ima...
79.1K 909 24
(USED TO BE TITLED -SCARED-!!) When your dad passes while away while at sea and your mother passed away 5 years prior. you stay at the Fairchild man...
110K 5.7K 17
Allen Cole McGregor is a fourth-generation Neo-Nazis who once cared for no one and nothing other than his family and himself. After serving a five-ye...
195K 11.5K 29
โ˜…Featured in Official Paranormal and Supernatural | Ambassadors profile; Life after Deathโ˜… Blair Lightwood was a whimsical store owner, a store that...