Sweet Hearts and Yummy Kiss (...

By AsianBabe

My 3rd Fanfic and this time it's different. It's a a Zelo Fanfiction! (: You have no family because they all... More

1: Painful Past
2: Music and Food ♪
4: Dancing Slave
5: Run Over
6: Changed (Pt. 1)
7: Troubled (Pt. 2)

3: The Jacket

2.2K 48 12
By AsianBabe

You thought back of the day you just had, at school.

"What an interesting and weird day." You say as you were walking towards your job at the cute café store.

You weren't actually particularly happy how today went, but you shook it off, since you were going to work.

You liked work because you feel like yourself there. You can talk to the customers comfortably, knowing that everything was going to be fine and no one was going to get hurt. The thought of work, calmed you down and brought you a good mood.

The café that you worked at is decorated to look like a doll's house. It was colored pink and has cute Hello Kitty drawn on the window of the café. It looked like Hello Kitty was walking on the glass.

You smiled as you enter the cute café.

You enter through the door as you were greeted by your favorite song, Bad Boy by BIGBANG. Your boss made her way over to you, excitedly and greeted you with a hug, the minute she heard the bell on the door ring as you opened the door.

She is a petite woman in her 20's--she was the only person that you let yourself open up to, since you knew her since you were little. She's a childhood friend who is six years older than you and you guys were so close that you consider yourselves like sisters.

"Oh, annyeong ____-ah! How's my favorite dongsaeng?!" She excitedly says to you as you were making your way to the closet-where your uniform was-- to put on your work attire.

"Annyeong, Eun Sol unnie! Gwenchana, but I had a really weird day at school today." You explained through the closed door of the closet--as you were changing your clothes.

"Tell me about. What happened ___-ah?" She asked in a concerned tone, still through the door.

You loved it when she acted like this because it made you feel loved and not alone. Being with her made you feel like a kid and you liked it.

"Well today, I've been bothered by so many people. It's so annoying! I don't get how those people can be so annoying." You said as you just finished changing.

You went out the closet in your pastel pink uniform with white lace and a bow on the side of your fridge.

"Who do I need to beat up?" She puts up a fist and her meanest look.

You laughed at her terribly, "scary" appearance and waved the topic off.

"Aniya, it wasn't like that! They didn't beat me up. They just keep talking to me, wanting to be friends and stuff. I'm just annoyed."

Her face changes to a frown. She positioned her two arms on her hips, making her look like an ahjumma.

"You know making friends isn't a bad thing, ______-ah. I know you. I know that you don't want anyone to get hurt because you think that it was your fault when it happen, but it wasn't." She was about to say more, until a customer came inside the café.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You said, warmly, bowing.

You raised your head to see a couple wearing school uniforms.

*What a cute couple.* You thought as you guided them to their table.

"Please sit here and wait for you're server." You showed the couple to the two seater seat near the window and bowed goodbye as Eun Sol was about to make her way over to the table.

They sat and Eun Sol unnie took their orders. You went back to the kitchen, to wait for the order, so that you could prepare it.

Unnie came with the order, written on paper.

"We'll continue our conversation later, okay? Work hard." She handed you the order and greeted more incoming customers.

"Let's get cooking!" You said passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"_____-ah, let's switch. You take the orders now and I'll prepare them." Eun Sol unnie said, putting on an apron, so that she didn't make her pink dress dirty.

You took off the gray apron and put on the white waist apron. You greeted the next customer with a warm welcome.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Sweet Treats!" You bowed, not getting the chance to see the customer.

You put up a smile as you were bowing, so that you were ready to smile when you faced them. When you raised your head, you were, immediately, surprised to see Zelo with a girl with loosely curled, blonde hair just like his.

Your smile instantly disappeared from your face. He looked at you with a smile. He didn't expect to see you here and to be specific, working here.

"Uh-mm, this way please." You stuttered, nervously.

You didn't know why you were nervous, but you were. You guided them to a table near the tall potted plant.

"Please sit." You said, brushing off the nervousness.

*What's to be nervous about? It's your job, so you need to be professional.*

You handed them the menu, one menu for each person.

"To start you off, what would you like to drink?" You smiled, politely.

The blonde girl looked through the menu and scanned it.

"I want a green apple bubble tea." She said to you with a smile.

"How about you oppa?" She looked over to Zelo, who was scanning the menu, tapping his cheek with his index finger, as he was looking through it.

"Mmmm~, can you please tell me, something good?" He asked you, after scanning the menu after at least four times.

"Well, you can always have a latte, or you can also have bubble tea." You said, nicely, topping it off with your million dollar smile.

"A latte sounds nice. I'll have that, please." He said, keeping his brown orbs on yours.

"Okay, and what would you like to eat? Or do you want a moment to look over the menu?" You asked as politely as possible.

"I'll just order now. I want the fudge brownies please." She smiled.

You nodded as a sign that you understood and you scribbled it on the small piece of paper.

"And how about you?" You smile towards Zelo.

"I just want a latte, thank you." He smiles slightly, showing of his pearl white teeth.

You bowed and went over to Eun Sol unnie to give her the order.

***

You carried a tray full of sweet smelling brownies, along with the tea and the latte.

"Here you go," You put the tray down on a table near by and one by one, you took the delicacies and placed them to it's rightful owner.

"Wah~! Gomawoyo! It looks so good!" The blonde girl cooed.

"No problem." You smiled back because of the way the girl looked at the brownies.

"Enjoy!" You managed to smile and then you went to work some more.

***

After a few hours, you finally were done with your shift. You were extremely tired, but you were happy that your hard work will eventually pay off, since you'll get money at the end of the week.

"_____-ah, you did a good job today! Come back tomorrow, after school okay? Now go home. It's already 8 o'clock and you should go to sleep." She ordered you in a motherly fashion.

"Arasseo, unnie." You smiled at the way she acted like a mother towards you.

You changed into your school uniform and carried your bag. Then, you walked over the door to leave.

When you exited the door, you were surprised to see that Zelo was there, leaning on the street post near the store. He met you in the darkness, his eyes gleaming brightly and his golden hair shined under the street lamp.

"Why are you still here?" You asked, him in shocked.

"I think I left my jacket here," He paused, to think back

"Can you help me find it?"

You simply say no and walked away from him.

"Come on, at least help me find my jacket. I mean I showed you around, I saved you from Joon, and I sat next to you during music! At least help me once." He pleaded.

You turned around to face him, with a pout and his hands intertwined with each other.

You thought about and eventually, you gave up.

"Fine, but I need to be quick. Arasseo (okay)?" You gave in.

You walked inside to find Eun Sol unnie about to leave.

She gasps, showing that she was surprised.

"I thought you left a few minutes ago, _________-ah."

"I need to help someone," You point your thumb towards Zelo. "Just go home. I'll close the store, tonight. You say, helping her out.

"Gomawo, ________-ah. I'll see you tomorrow and be careful when you go home! There are a lot of perverts in Seoul and especially at night." She warned, waving her index finger.

"Ne, unnie. Jal ga (Yes, sister. Good bye)!" You wave her good bye and she was off.

Then, you turned your attention to Zelo who was looking at you.

"You have an older sister?" He asks you, instead of looking for his jacket.

"Aniya. She's like a sister, but she not my sister. I don't have a sister. Anymore." You said, thinking about your sister.

Your eyes started to fill with tears from thinking about her. A tear managed to slid down your warm cheek and you quickly wiped it off. You blinked off the rest of the small amount of tears that were threatening to come out.

"Oh, okay. What do you mean, anymore?" He, innocently asks you, with a baby faced look.

"It's nothing!" You screamed, not aware you did.

You turned to his face which was looking at you and his face turned into a frown.

You felt guilt spark up inside you and you felt bad.

*I know I said I wouldn't make any friends, but I feel bad that I hurt his feelings.*

He turned around and looked for his jacket around the store.

"I'm sorry, Zelo." You blurted, making him turn to you.

"It's okay. I guess, I probably shouldn't have asked in the first place." He smiled and continued to look for his jacket.

You couldn't help it, but you felt a little bit of guilt still there. You faked a smile and helped him find his jacket, so that you can finally go home.

You scanned the table Zelo and the blonde girl sat at earlier. You looked closer, picking at the plant and moving it back and forth, left and right, to see if the jacket was there. You decided to look behind the plant again and to your surprise, you finally saw it. It turned out it was just behind the plant, you just needed to look deeper.

*Why didn't I see that the first time I moved the plant?*

"Found it!" You pulled the jacket out and showed him.

"Is this it?" He looked at the black jacket and nods.

"Yes! Thanks _______-ah!" He smiles and grabs the jacket out of your hand.

You turned off the remaining, lit lights and you turned them off, one by one. Then, you made your way to the door and waited for him to exit.

"Come on. I need to lock the store." You said as you motioned for him to come outside.

He quickened his pace and went through the door. You closed the last light, that was near the exit and then you locked the door. You pushed the key into your pocket.

You, then started to move forward, towards your small apartment. Zelo followed you from behind.

*Why is he still here?*

"Why are you following me?" You, nonchalantly, ask him not looking behind.

"I'm not following you. My house is in this direction, that's the only reason why." He said and speed walked, so that he was next to you, walking side by side.

The minute he was by your side, he started to throw out random and different topics at you. He kept talking, but you on the other hand, had nothing to say, so you just listened to him ramble and chatter 

You walked in silence as you walked in the same direction, next to each other. You start to swing your arm slightly as you walk. Eventually, yours and Zelo's hands were brushing against each other, since he was swinging his hands, as well.

You felt uncomfortable with the constant skinship, but you brushed it off. You continued to walk as if nothing was wrong.

But then something happens, when you, miraculously, trip on a small hole on the road and was caught in Zelo's arms.

His eyes on you, your chest going up and down, frantically as you where trying to process how you ended up in his arms. He smiled at you cutely, which made you flustered, but you didn't know why.

You were so flustered that no words could come up your throat. His brown orbs focused on yours as the moonlight shone down at you in his arms. He moved closer, which made your heart feel weird and thump, uncontrollably.

"You're a clumsy one." He said, so closely to your face. He gives you a gummy smile.

You gulped in saliva because you couldn't believe he was so close to your face like that. You thought he was going to steal your first kiss, but that wasn't the case.

"Thanks for saving me, but I have to go home now." You said, running off into the darkness.

"Ya!! Wait! I need to-" His voice became softer as you ran away from him and after a while you didn't hear it anymore, as if it was an ant talking to you.

When you arrived at your apartment, you immediately changed your clothes to your sleeping clothes and went to your bed to sleep, since today was was too hectic than you had expected it to be.

You rested you body on the soft mattress and you after a while, eventually drifted off into sleep because you were so tired.

★★★

AN: Finally, I update! Hehe. I hope you guys liked this chapter! I really would like it if you guys comment on what you want to happen next because I have no ideas, right now, what so ever.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my stories! It's all because of you that I am where I am right now in Wattpad, so thank you!!!!!

Who could that blonde girl possibly be? :D Wait till and I update and read to find out c;

Saranghe! ♥

-AsianBabe (;

P.S. I didn't edit..... keke :/ hope you guys still liked it c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 338 18
--- Kim Nari never expects much. She only wants to live her life simply and continue doing what she does best, saving lives as the youngest doctor al...
278K 9K 34
Your parents didn't love you because of your ugliness. Neither did the people around you. You had no friends to rely on either. Your mom and dad sen...
17.4K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
39.6K 1.1K 26
Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them get a chance from doing so. from a high s...