Spirit Of The Woods

By TwxHxes

a young girl called gloria got lost in the woods in another dimension. monsters were all around her , she was... More

UNKNOWN
CALLING
SAGE
FIRST
FIGHT
DIMENSION
MONSTER
INFECTION
MOTHER
POWER
CONTROL
HEAL
CLOSE
NEWS
WITH
TRUTH
CHRISTIAN
QUARREL
TRIPLE
CAREFUL
PLAN
PREPARE
IDENTIFICATION
ESCAPE
EDGE
ANOTHER
GRIEF
WISH
BAD
REVEALED
OUT
ALRIGHT
FRIENDLY
WELCOME
TRULY
MORNING
COMBAT
MAZE
THOUGHTS
MEETING
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE
BORDER
GUIDE
FREE
THOMAS
REUNITED
STUDENTS
NEVER
RESSURECTION
PURPLE
BACK
DARKNESS
FULL
END
GONE
APPRECIATION
ACCOMPLISHED

LOST

74 5 35
By TwxHxes

i woke up in the middle of the night in a dark place,it was windy and cold outside,i had no idea where i was,i thought i probably just sleepwalked and i'm outside in the garden.

i told myself i should probably get back inside,whenever i sleepwalk,my  mom is usually the first to wake me up and stop me from getting out of my room,but this time she didn't,weird.

i walked back head down in confidence that i'm walking back home,i bumped into a large tree,i looked up and didn't see my house there,i silently gasped in shock and fear,i thought i was probably far away from home,i continued walking and i haven't spotted a single house on my way.

"what is happening??" i screamed inside my head clearly seeming as if i was in fear,"this is probably just a dream,i will wake up" i told myself in hopes to calm down.

i continued to look around,it was just a dark forest nothing else,"i can't be that far away from home" i told myself,i was sure i wasn't too far from home,i'm close to it,i have to be,but i wonder what secrets this forest could possibly hold?

i was a very curious person,i really wanted to explore the forest and know what's up with it,i walked as i was approaching the forest's large tree,which was basically every tree of this forest,i stepped on a huge branch making it break,i had strength i never knew i had,it had made a huge fucking noise,making me jump a little,my heart was beating so fast,i thought to myself what if there was monsters hiding in this forest and that branch breaking could've been an alarm to them,i've given myself away i guess.

i searched for a place to hide,i was so scared a monster could appear and hunt me down,my heart never stopped beating,it should never stop or i will die to be honest,i sat there hiding for a good fifteen minutes,there was nothing there,nothing appeared,i was scared to get out 'cause what if when i do the monster who lies there may come and get me?

i stood up regardless,i looked all around me,there was still no sign of anybody,i still walked to where i had broken the branch,i avoided it that time,and was careful about all the other branches that could just be randomly laying on the floor.

i had just kept walking,still no sign of anybody,i sat down to take a break,i felt a tear drop off my eye,actually two,nevermind,a lot of tears,i started crying knowing that there is no way out of this,i did not see anybody and i can't seem to find anyone,i'm stuck in a dark forest,and i'm really scared,this is the end of me.

i'm just gonna lay here,maybe tomorrow morning it will be better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 27 43
Boy has fire power in superpower world with heroes, but not really
101K 4.7K 38
In a world torn between heroes and villains, it can be a dangerous and hostile place. Some take comfort in the Gifted that stand up against those wh...
43 23 23
A young woman wakes up in the hospital, with no memories other than the fact she had just been horribly injured in a fight, and she has superpowers...
68 7 19
A young witch, Faeryn, loved her power. She wanted more, so she made a potion to get more magic. However, it did the opposite and took all of it away...