๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’| Demetri Ale...

By wheelerblossom

-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š

๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

2.1K 140 100
By wheelerblossom

"So you're not going back then?" Johnny asked after the burgers and fries were laid infront of the pair, "You didn't like karate."

"I loved karate." Fleur defended herself with a minor glare, dipping her fry in ketchup, "I just don't wanna be taught by a bunch of losers that only started this in the first place to get back at someone else."

"You think LaRussos a loser?" Johnny asked her, trying to hide his faint grin.

"Yeah, I do. Sam's a loser too, home wreckers are not cute." Fleur rolled her eyes and began cutting her burger.

"You cut your burger?" he asked her in disbelief.

Fleur flickered her black eyes up at him. "I don't want all the good stuff to fall out when I lift it."

"You gotta smoosh it all down, you know? Make sure it doesn't." Johnny suggested, nodding for her to try. Fleur sighed but pushed it all down, making it flat before bringing it to her lips. Making him right, nothing fell on her lap, "Told you so."

"Told you so." Fleur mocked back, "What were you doing out there in the alley?"

"I told you, my car stopped working." he said to her, chugging the coke.

"Yeah, but you lied." Fleur said back, swallowing her burger, "We got here just fine."

Johnny gave her a odd look.

"What? Your little Cobra Kais don't have brains?" Fleur asked him with a hum, "Miguel, yes, he's a smart dude."

"You've met Miguel?" he asked her with a hum.

"Yeah, a few times. Eli too, but I usually throw drinks on him every time." Fleur said back with a shrug, "I think he means well, that stupid dude that took your spot is just in his head."

"He's a good kid, yeah." Johnny agreed with a nod of his head, "They all are. Kreese just doesn't teach the right way."

"So why not make a statement and win them back?" Fleur asked him with a look of disbelief, "Put on your big boy pants and put your foot down."

"It's not that simply." he shook his head, looking away before suddenly flickering his eyes back her way, "Is it?"

"Wouldn't kill you to at least try." the blonde said back with a shrug, "What's the worst that could happen?"

"What do I even tell them though?" Johnny questioned Fleur in complete oblivion.

Fleur set her burger down and picked up one of her fries, "Whatever you wanna say. You were their sensei for, like, ever, right? You should know how to get through to them by now."

Fleur threw one of her fries at his head and watched it bounce off.

"Whatever, i'll see." he waved her off, his way of a thank you, "What were you really doing in that alley?"

"I told you I was skating and they attacked me." Fleur said back with a shrug, "Haven't you heard of kidnapping?"

"So he just happened to be talking out of his head and you just happened to be talking back? All that you said before the fight broke out, just a act?" he asked. Fleur hadn't realized he'd heard all of it before he walked over and helped her. She didn't say anything, trying to figure out an excuse in her head, "He's your dad?"

"Somewhat, I guess." Fleur said with a sigh, "He's not my family though."

"So who are you staying with now? Your mom?" he questioned her, not bothering to make a big deal out of it because it was clear everyone else that knew had.

"My moms a basket case and doesn't know the first thing about me. I'm staying with my friend right now, they agreed to be my legal guardian unless I find any other family." Fleur informed her, her eyes narrow and hadn't broken eye contact, "You gonna tell anyone?"

"Not my business." he shook his head at her, leaning back in the chair, "How'd you get that Fake ID?"

"Hawk hooked me up." Fleur nodded her head, "Whats up with that dude, anyways? Why'd you turn him into such a asshole?"

"Me?" he asked her with a look.

"Yeah, he was a jerk before Kreese stole your brand, that was all you." Fleur spoke bluntly to him with a raise of her eyebrows, "Went from a sweater wearing lover boy to a asshole that hates their nerdy friends."

Johnny rolled his eyes, "He wouldn't have survived karate if he'd been a pussy."

"He wasn't a pussy, he was scared and shy." Fleur defended him quickly, though she'd only known about who he use to be from what Demetri has said, somehow she felt oddly similar to him because of it, "You know he really hurt Demetri, like bad, he still gets upset about it."

"The nerd kid with the wizard socks?" he asked her, earning a look of disbelief, "Sorry, out of line there."

"The one you threw on the ground and then let Kreese knock in the face? That ones mine, i'll have you know." Fleur said back with a raise of her eyebrows, "He's my best friend."

"I'm not like that anymore." he said back with a shake of his head, "He's still a nerd though."

"Absolutely." Fleur agreed with a laugh, "But in a cool way, you know? He doesn't care what your story is as long as you can show some form of kindness or just not be a dick. He's been picked on his whole entire life, you know? He's a good best friend, and i've never had one of those."

"He's your only friend?" Johnny asked her.

"No, I have Moon and kinda Yasmine and Sam. Just kinda though. But best friend is different, i've only ever had Demetri and Robby as my best friend." Fleur said before she realized what she had said, snapping her wide eyes up, "Sorry, I didn't meant to bring him up."

"You and Robby were close?" he asked her, looking more interest then before.

"We were, yeah. Not anymore." Fleur shook her head, not wanting to talk bad about his son infront of him though, "Can I ask you something?"

"He didn't mean to." Johnny answered for her, already knowing what she was gonna ask, "He's a good kid, better then I ever was."

Fleur wanted to sigh in relief. A lot of people had told her that Robby meant it, such as Hawk and Moon even said she through he did it on purpose. And then just Demetri had said he thought it was an accident. But if felt good to finally hear it from someone else, someone that understood him best, "A good friend too, really. I let him hold my drink at a party and everything."

Johnny sighed and gave a faint look, "You should find your family, kid."

"Why would I do that?" Fleur asked with a odd look.

"Because it's better to fix things before it's too late." the blonde man said back, staring over at her with a nod, "I'm just saying."

Fleur thought maybe he'd been right, that maybe it wasn't too late to look for someone else. It didn't have to be here mom, but an uncle or aunt perhaps, or a grandparent. Fleur went to open her mouth and say something before her phone chimed, making her glance down at the message, "Oh my god."

"What?" Johnny asked when he saw her stand up in a panic, "What is it?"

"Eli broke Demetris arm." Fleur said in disbelief, grabbing her bag, "I'll pay you back, I swear, I gotta go!"

Before he could say anything, she was sprinting out of the diner and taking off on her skateboard. The hospital wasn't far and she visited it once, skating so fast she was loosing her balance a few times. Her bag was clutched onto her back tightly and her phone in hand, panic flowing through her veins as she flew into the parking lot.

Fleur jumped off her board, not bothering to grab hold of it when it disappeared into the bushes. Her feet squeaked on the ground when she ran through, hitting the button of what floor Chris said they were on. Her feet bounced impatiently as the elevator moved slow, giving her a second to catch her breath before the doors opened and she was taking off again.

"Fleur!" Sam called out as Fleur stoped, her feet making a loud screech on the ground.

"Sam! What happened? Where is he?" Fleur asked in a panic, grabbing the shorter girls shoulder tightly, "Is he okay? Where'd they take him?"

"Into surgery, just a few minutes ago. He's arm is broken." Sam said, she'd been crying badly, "We got into a big fight with Cobra Kai at the laser tag place. Eli broke his arm."

"Okay, it's okay." Fleur tried to comfort her as she leaned on her level, "Stay here."

"Fleur! Where are you going?" Sam yelled out to her, but was too late, Fleur was already back on the elevator and leaving the hospital as soon as she could.

kylie speaks

ouuu, that's all
i'm gonna say,
ouuuu.

notice how johnny
didn't tell her the real
reason he was in the
alley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9K 30
i say i hate you with a smile on my face. cobra kai, s4-s6 miguel diaz ๐’™ female oc ยฉ fIeetwood
117K 3.7K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
118K 3.3K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
67.5K 1.8K 73
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...