THE BALD EAGLES (Omega Verse)

By ailovexiaowang

Did you know that bald eagles are one of the faithful animals to their mates? They'll love and live with the... More

Opening Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaoter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 4

1.5K 180 37
By ailovexiaowang

Wang Yibo entered the club he always goes into with his loyal servant and best friend at the same time, Renshu. He walked proudly and confidently. There are a few female and male Omegas he used to flirt and play with in the old days who try to flirt and seduce him.

"Get out of my sight!" Hissed Yibo rudely, pushing them out of his way.

The Omegas who saw the changing onthe Alpha's behavior, feel kind of strange. They stared at the Alpha who walking to the bar and took a a stool to sit on. Renshu smirked at those Omegas, half mocking them, because he knows what that makes his Master's changing.

"Don't you want to pick some Omegas to please you, Boss?" Asked Renshu, smirking at his Master.

Yibo glared at the man. He took the shot shoved by the bartender and chugged it in a go. He slammed the thick glass on the furnished wooden table as he shuts his eyes tightly against the burning sensation in his throat caused by the drink, but sending a warmth into his chest.

"Did he completed his heat season?" Asked Yibo, instead of answering stupid question given by Renshu.

"Yeah! Two days ago," replied Renshu. He took a sip of his drink served by the bartender.

"How is he?" Asked Yibo again, curious.

Renshu didn't answer. He looked at his Mater deeply, instead. Yibo who noticed it snarked fiercely at him.

"Don't look at me.like that, Idiot! "I'm not attracted with unattractive Beta like you,!" Snarled Yibo.

Renshu laughed hearing his Master's discrimination comment. He didn't bring Yibo's words as an insult to him. He used to it, and he knows Yibo didn't mean it at all.

"Boss...!" Said Renshu.

"Why do you start to call me Boss now, instead of Master that you used to address me?" Retorted Yibo.

Renshu chuckled.

"Boss, don't  you think of I calling you Master, it sounds too high for you? I'm your friend, Boss!"  Renshu laughed.

"If I'm your friend, why do you still call me Boss?"

"Because my parents are the servants in your family, Boss!"  Renshu reasoned.

Yibo clicked his tongue. He turned to bartender  asking him to refill his glass.

"I notice you now start to fall in love, Boss...!" Commented Renshu.

Again, Yibo glared at Renshu on his comment.

"Rubbish! I never fall in love. And I will never fall in love...!" hissed Yibo.

"But I saw how you treat that Omega differently, Boss!" said Renshu.

"I didn't treat him differently because I fall in love with him! But it because his mother is a powerful Alpha. And she's my family trusted servant...!" hissed Yibo, denying Renshu's comment.

"But you said that he's yours that day. Remember?" said Renshu.

Yibo turned to Renshu with a sharp glare.

"He is mine. He's my toy. My slave...." Hissed Yibo.

"Boss.... You keep hissing. I wonder, are you a werewolf or a snake?" Renshu muttered. He feels a little bit disturbed with Yibo's statement. He was thinking that finally his Master finally would be able to change for good. But he was mistaken.

"I also wonder. If you are a male Beta or a wife? You always nagging and grumbling!" Yibo retorted.

Renshu turned and looked at Yibo with wide eyes. Then he laughed.

"Boss! I didn't know you can tell a joke, too!" cried Renshu. He grabbed Yibo's shoulder and holds on it to prevent him from falling down while he has a good laugh.

"Asshole..!" hissed Yibo, slapping Renshu's hand away from his shoulder.

At that time, his eyes wandered around the room and stopped at the staircase, where a female Omega was stepping down the stairs, hugged by a male who seems to be an Alpha.

Renshu followed the track of Yibo's sight and he saw the female he knows well, since she is an Omega that regularly booked by his Master many times. Yibo turned his stool to face the bar table and watched the bartender who serving cocktail and showing his mixology skill in front of two female Betas .

"Boss, I guess she's not as worth as the Omega you have locked in your inhibitor. Don't bother to feel jealous of that Alpha..." Renshu whispered.

"Tch! I'm not jealous, Jerk...!" Yibo gushed. He turned around again. But this time he looks at the dancing floor.

"Are you sure?" Renshu chuckled.

Yibo turned his stool around, facing the bartender who was busy doing the mixology on the cocktail he's gonna serve to two females at the bar.

"Fucking yes! I'm sure!" retorted Yibo.

Again, Renshu chuckles and giggles.

"Can you stop with your ugly giggle?" Yibo made a protest.

"Here is my favorite Alpha! Why are you so grumpy, Honey?" suddenly there is a female's voice as a pair of slim and long arms wrapped around Yibo's neck.

Yibo turned his head and glared at the female Omega. He grabbed the female's hand and removed them from his neck. The female pouted. She stood between Yibo and Renshu, back facing Renshu, makes Renshu has an access to scan the back side of the female.

"Don't - touch - me!" Hissed Yibo sternly at the Omega.

But instead of removing her hands around Yibo's neck, the Omega smirked mysteriously, between seducing and planning something back on her head. She even leaned her front body closer to Yibo's.

"Ooh.... My little cute beast is jealous, I think....!" She said, caressing Yibo's cheek.

"I'm not! Jealous!' Yibo retorted as he slammed the Omega's hands away from him.

The Omega seemed to not happy with Yibo's reaction toward her. She glared at the Alpha for a.second, but she immediately replaces it with a smile full of seduction. Now she chose to lean on the bar, instead.

"You have to know your place and limitation...! You're free to be used by any Alphas. Or even Betas, as long as they have the good price to pay you...!" Hissed Yibo.

"Oh? Well... I don't forget about that! That's why I still placing myself in this club and I still do the work which is my job. Seducing the lustful Alphas like you....!" The Omega smirked in a victory for able to return back the words into Yibo's mouth.

Yibo scoffed. He turned back to the table and chugged the rest of his drink in his glass.

"Renshu! Let's go!" Said Yibo, glancing at Renshu who was having his glass being refilled by the bartender.

"What? Boss! I haven't finish drinking!" Cried Renshu.

"Then pay by yourself!" Said Yibo, sliding down the stool and walked away.

"Aish!" Renshu grumbled. He quickly chugged the drink in and finished it in a shot.

"It's on him!" He said to the bartender.

The bartender nodded.

"Bye!" Renshu bid a farewell to the Omega who still standing,.leaning on the bar while watching Yibo walking away.

Renshu jumped off the stool and catching up with Yibo's big steps.

*****

Today Zhan was having the afternoon shift again, since his co-worker is having her heat since yesterday. So, Zhan has to fill her absence and works from morning to night. The shop's owner told him that they are lack of staff to replace his co-worker.

Zhan didn't mind of the decision. Anyway, he has not much things to do when he wasn't on duty on his work. He can earns more money by this extra hours of work, after all.

By 11.20 in the evening, Zhan closed the store after clear up the things  and settled the store. He also brought the money the store had earned for him to give to the staff in the office.

"Ok! Thanks, Zhan! You're such a hard worker! I'll promote you to Boss next time....!" Said the staff who always receives the money and the key given by Zhan in the night.

Zhan only replies him with a smile. Then he bid a goodbye to the Beta and rides his scooter happily.

Zhan pulled his scooter's hand brake when the traffic light turns red. He waited for the light to turn green. He hummed a song while waiting. But he stopped humming when his sense scented something familiar yet strange. He averted his gaze to the vehicles that stop by on the road near him, at the same condition as him. But he couldn't find it near to his scooter.

So, he turned his head to the back row of the vehicles, and his eyes darted on a black sport car that also stops by the red light. He remembered the car. And he was thinking about the person who rides it. The person who has this scent. The Alpha. The Alpha's scent he was scenting during his heat a few days ago.

Zhan felt his hear leaps a bit when the driver rolled the window down and  pops his head out to see the vehicles in the front row. Zhan was unable to take his eyes off of the Alpha, until he caught in the act by the very Alpha. Their eyes locked at each other.

On the other side, the Alpha felt his Alpha's sense stirred by the Omega's until he feels his stomach churned. He also couldn't stop staring at the Omega. He felt the strange feeling he never felt before. It's new to him. He hates it, but he also doesn't want to lose the feeling.

The Alpha flinched when the honks from other vehicles screaming at him for him doesn't want to move his fucking expensive car. He quickly pulled back into the car and pull the gear-stick up and kick the accelerator pad. He didn't even realize that the scooter has move away when he was watching the Omega's back who riding away.

"Damn! What is it?'" the Alpha hit the wheel, cursing himself for couldn't manage his thumping heart.

"I like him. But I hate this feeling...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
2M 79.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
763K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
403 16 16
[BxB].I have scars, it's not a question, it's a statement, scars inside and out. I have never loved anyone, as much as I love him, but I can't commit...