Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

By earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... More

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
Headcanons
John H. Watson
When They Get Jealous
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
If You're Pregnant Headcanons
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
Parenting Headcanons
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

George Lestrade

3.4K 45 23
By earlgrytea

This was requested by Annie1189 . I'm sorry I couldn't do all of the scenarios but I tried to cover some of the ones that were requested. 

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

How You Meet

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- You just managed to get your job at the Scotland Yard as an investigator. It wasn't easy at all, and many of your coworkers doubted your skills.

- They thought that since you were a woman, there was no way that you could be intelligent enough to work with them.

- Especially Gregson. Gregson made it his goal to get you to leave somehow. He knew that working with you was just a waste of time, going on about how this was a man's job.

- However, Lestrade saw past all that and took notice of your intelligence. He was assigned to bring you along on some cases so you could watch and learn since you were still a rookie.

- Lestrade was amazed by how quickly you jumped in to solve the cases, and how efficiently you got everything done. Every case he brought you along to, you were able to close in a matter of days, whereas it took the Scotland Yard a few weeks.

- With your deduction skills, you and Lestrade got along quickly and he wanted you to be his partner for future investigations. He even later introduced you to Sherlock, and you all became very good friends.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

Headcanons

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

Their favorite thing to do with you: He likes dates that last the whole day, from morning until it gets dark out. Like grabbing breakfast with you, then spending the afternoon walking with you through parks or just window shopping. After, he'll like to eat out for lunch with you, spending more time together until the end of the day.

Their favorite thing about you: Lestrade loves to hear your laugh. It brightens up his whole day to hear you laugh and see you smile. He always tries to make you smile because he loves to see you so happy.

One of their flaws: Lestrade can be really focused on his work sometimes, and might forget about spending enough time with you. On some days, he's so absorbed in his work that he forgets a date that he planned with you. He loves his job, and of course he loves you more than his work, but sometimes he's not the best at remembering things like those. 

Random Headcanon: One thing that's important for Lestrade is being a true, classic gentleman for you. Holding the door for everyone, pulling out your chair for you to take a seat, picking you up for dates, and walking you back home. 

What nickname he likes to call you: Sweetie, Sweetheart

What he likes to do on dates: Lestrade likes casual coffee dates the most. Like a small café or coffee shop where he can spend quality time with you. He likes bringing you to cafés around town and by the table at the window. To him, they're simple and casual, and he'd love to spend hours talking to you over a cup of coffee or tea.  He likes to talk and just catch up about everything going on during the week, and he can take a break from all the chaos he experiences at work. 

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

First Kiss

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Ever since meeting with you, Lestrade always found himself daydreaming about kissing you. It was just a random thought that seemed to come into his head at times, and he had to fight the urge to kiss you sometimes. 

-  Every time your face was close to his, the thought of kissing you would come into his head again, and he would become all flustered, turning his head away and stuttering like a teenager in front of their crush.  He was embarrassed easily, and that's why the two of you would share your first kiss a bit later in the relationship. 

- It happened when it was nighttime, and after a date, he was walking you home. Once you were at the doorstep and you were about to head back inside,  Lestrade held your hand tightly and asked you to wait. You were confused, and you were even more startled when he just randomly kissed you goodnight. 

- It was a quick, spur-of-the-moment kiss. He had only just realized how much he wanted to do kiss you for a long time. When it hit him that he actually kissed you, he was internally freaking out. 

- But he calmed down once he saw you smile and kiss him back lightly. Now, knowing that you're okay with it, he's less hesitant to kiss you and actually kisses you often after and during dates.  

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

First Time (Slight NSFW Warning)

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Lestrade was flustered about his first time with you. He couldn't even think straight, and he spent a while fumbling around with his and your clothes.

- For the most part, he was pretty clumsy. He was so caught up in the moment and excitement, that his thoughts were all over the place. 

-  Every few seconds he'd ask you, "Is this okay?" or, "Are you comfortable?" to make sure. He doesn't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable by accident. 

- After, he gets exhausted and quickly cleans you both up before falling asleep. He'll opt to take a shower in the morning since he's too tired. He falls asleep quickly holding you in his arms, and in the morning, he'll greet you with breakfast.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

If You Were Pregnant

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Lestrade wouldn't mind having kids. He didn't think about the future much, and he never really thought much about starting a family. But he did like the idea, and he did like kids.

- When you told Lestrade that you were pregnant, he was more than happy about the news, and he was so excited about it. He couldn't stop himself from telling all his coworkers and friends that he was going to be a dad.

- He bought himself a stack of books about pregnancy and parenting and read through every single one. He wanted to be extra prepared for everything.

-He made a list of everything needed for the baby, buying stacks of diapers, wipes, clothes, and everything else. He would also baby-proof the whole house too. 

- Later on during the pregnancy, Lestrade got really anxious. He would worry about it so much, thinking about being a father. It's not that he didn't want to be a dad, he just thought that he'd be terrible at it.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

If You Got Kidnapped

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- When Lestrade heard that you got kidnapped, he panicked the most. He was frantic and the only thing he could think of was where you were and how to get you back.

- Every day that passed by without finding you, he became more and more anxious. He couldn't focus on work or anything for that matter. He spent every second thinking about you.

- Apparently, at night, as you were sleeping, a few thugs broke into your home to steal some money, and they kidnapped you along the way.

- He was able to get Scotland Yard to help him in the investigation, but as expected, they were no help at all. Which made Lestrade panic even more.

- Luckily, Sherlock wanted to help Lestrade find you, not because of his job as a detective, but as a friend. Working together with Sherlock and Watson, the three of them all figured out who took you after investigating in your home.

- After the Scotland Yard took your kidnapper in custody, and you were safe at home, Lestrade wouldn't leave you alone until he was fully sure that you were okay. He knew that this affected you both physically and emotionally, and he wanted to make sure that he could offer all the emotional support you needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 275 20
19th Century England is an unforgiving place, and the Moriarty's are hiding the biggest secret ever; they're vampires. And consulting detective Sher...
840K 28.6K 96
The hiatus is still killing me and I'm still writing. #SHERPRESSION (Requests are always open for any characters)
100K 3.7K 26
#1 in moriartyxreader [01/10/18] #44 in Sherlock [20/11/18] -New School? Check -New Friends? Check -Kinda Popular? Check Okay, good so far, let's mov...
17.9K 707 11
Albert Moriarty x reader After a party, Albert is found the next morning in bed with Y/n. The problem-she's arranged to marry someone else.