Lethiferous Monarch God (COMP...

De asterskies

// Lethiferous Monarch God // *** He's the most exquisite phantasm to exist His inceptions will fill you with... Mais

LMG: Prologue
LMG: Universe
LMG: Pridian
LMG: Balance
LMG: Pathway
LMG: Flash
LMG: Halfway
LMG: Aggressor
LMG: Itself
LMG: Rampage
LMG: Epilogue

LMG: Downfall

5 0 0
De asterskies

Morpho, was successfully eaten by his father's curse.

Some kind of ornamental writings has been covering him. Making his body float, a new kind of unworldly Craft suddenly keeps him unconscious.

"Ah~! My advent could now happen~!", Morphi's body shakes in fear as he hears his father's voice.

As he's controlling Morpho's body currently, his father tried to attack Morphi but he luckily evaded it.

Morpho's body went on a rampage, his eyes turned blue, a type of butterfly wings sprouted on his back with just a half of it, and a pair of antenna grew from his head.

While his father's face is carve through his chest.

"Morpho my dear~! Destroy this building for me~!", Morpho destroyed a portion of his secret lab's wall but luckily, Saf was on the aid already.

Flower Craft: Garden of Anthos: Sphere

"Saf!", Morphi shouted as Saf brings them into his own world. A more fortified spell of his old spell, where the flowers will create a new world of themselves.

"Hmm~! Humans~! Trying to stop me advent? You're all pathetic--!!", their dad shouted, along with releasing a Craft.

Blood-Moon Craft: Morphological Moonbow

Bulan, since his Craft was stronger than the original moon, it's brightness isn't coming from the sun, but from himself.

He created a fully-bluish moonbow that has the power to cut through anything, including universe, dimensions, and even Craft spells.

Saf's world was teared down. Some of it was torn to pieces. Morphi, increased his Craft's durability.

He knew he wouldn't be able to defeat his brother, but only if he kept on leaning through the ground.

He hasn't been using his Craft's full potential since he couldn't utilize it well, but during his current situation, he couldn't afford to lose at the same time.

"Saf, we have no choice but to kill Morpho.....", sadly said by Morphi, but, Saf gave a wide smile instead.

"I've already experienced what Morpho did, so let's accept our fate, Morphi!", Morphi was delighted. He thought that he must be lucky on meeting up with Saf.

Sun-Flower Craft: Petal-Coated Sunray Burst

Morphi released a pack of sunrays through Morpho's direction, along with Saf's petal blades coating it.

The Craft they released was able to cut Morpho's limbs, Saf rapidly dashed through Morpho's way to cut his head off but a sudden Moonlight daggers appeared through his direction.

Saf summoned flower wings through his back and flied up-up and away as he kept on evading the daggers.

Meanwhile, Morphi dashed downwards as he summoned a Sun-coated sword on his way, he successfully cutted Morpho's legs but everything just regenerated faster than an eye blinking.

Flower Craft: Florablade

Despite his position, Saf summoned Flower-coated blades through his bestfriend's direction.

He tried to hit Morpho's chest, and one blade reached it. It pierce Morpho's chest really deep due to the force and speed of the blade Saf implanted, causing it to go through Morpho's chest.

"Morpho!", sigaw ni Morphi mula sa likod g kanyang kambal. Nawala sa kontrol ng kanyang tatay si Morpho, at bumagsak sa lupa.

"Morpho!", bumaba si Saf mula sa ete at nilapitan ang pinakamalapit niyang kaibigan.

Binuhat ni Morphi ang kanyang kambal sa kanyang mga bisig. "Morpho! Morpho!", umuho ito ng kanyang dugo, at 'tila nagkaroon ng malay.

"Morpho! Ayos ka lang ba?", sigaw ni Saf na tinapik-tapik pa ang pisngi ng kanyang kaibigan.

Hindi nagsalita si Morpho, sa halip ay gumawa ito ng apat mistura mula sa ere.

Dalawa sa misturang ito ay may pagka-dilaw na kulay, ang dalawa naman sa mga ito ay may napakaputing kulay na kumikintab 'pang epekto.

"M-M-Morp-p-phi—", pinilit ni Morpho na magsalita. Sobrang nadisgradya ang buong katawan ni Morpho kaya naman hindi siya makapagsalita ng ayos.

Muling bumalik sa kontrol ng kanyang tatay si Morpho. Bago siya nito hilahin palayo ay nagbigay pa siya muli ng babala.

"It hasn't ended yet!", huling sigaw ni Morpho nang mawalan na siya ng malay.

"Morphi, inject the yellow mixture in you.", utos ni Saf kay Morphi. "Morpho explained that mixture to me, that's the Craft Booster; it forcely brings a certain Craft into a powerful leve-", paliwanag ni Saf. Pero nawalan siya bigla ng malay.

But Morphi hesitated, he opened the mixture and mixed it together, give it a little stir amd drank it. There must be a reason why Morpho putted it in a small glass instead of an injection.

Purifying-Sun Craft: Appolios

Morphi, discovered a new type of Craft. He didn't knew about such power until Morpho created that certain mixture.

"T-That's..... I-Impossible..... How are you able to make that serum, Morpho?!", their father scream and released a devastating Craft spell.

Blood-Moon Craft: Morphological Gibbous Blast

His father summoned a large beam-ball and fired a large beam through their direction. Along with some poisonous butterflies going its way.

Morphi, was covered with some fancy type of armor within him. It's extremely flashing through Saf's two eyes but Morphi isn't affected by it.

He's holding two long blades with a very exquisite design. He pointed the two swords on the beam's direction and the sword acted on its own.

It dashed through the beam, cutting it in half. Morphi wasn't hurt inside it, Saf was shocked. His father felt extreme anger as he releases a ton of the Craft spells he released.

Saf wanted to help the twins, but he used the mixtures already in a wrong way. The side effect hunted his body and all hope and burden is placed on Morphi's shoulders.

Morphi released strong Sunlit swords from his double swords that pierce through Saf's world. Bulan, has to use a moon wall just to defend himself and Morpho's body.

The same time he outted the wall out, Morphi was on standby, slashing his chest.

It worked.

The Dark Impulsivity's effect dried out a bit. But it wasn't enough, his father was still intact of Morpho's body.

"Bulan Vidales! Please, accept your fate!", As soon as Morphi stabbed Morpho's chest, his father's soul departed from it's body.

White-colored ornamental writings, covered Morpho's body. Cleansing the curse and the Dark Impulsivity within him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

362 14 30
Ten years ago every creature, myth, and legend that you can think of, and some you have never heard of, decided to stop hiding and started attacking...
1.2K 33 128
I started off as nothing, just a mass of consciousness that slowly evolved. Just your average overpowered existence hungry for a multiverse adventure...
20K 665 45
You've always dreamed of meeting your senpai, H2O Delirious. You have always thought that Delirious and his friends sounds really fimilar, along with...
58.6K 1.3K 32
In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents along with various animals ranging from va...