A Marriage To Treasure (Mpreg)

נכתב על ידי DarkFlower065

What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries s... עוד

Disclaimer
The Marriage
The first meeting
The Unexpected
The Awkward Situation
Stalker
Nightmare and Guilt
Their Past
Date
Rain
Cooking in kitchen??
Guests
Shopping
My husband
Mirror
Being together
Library
A talk with friend
The last day of honeymoon
Returning home
The meeting
I miss you
Sweet Surprise
The intruder
Our home
Surprise
My naughty husband
Gym
Conversation pit
Testing The Trust
What really happened?
Sick??
Contract
Love
Someone from past
New information
Needs
Shifting
Little time together
The Mall
Abduction
Angry Perth
Yearning
The baby
Epilogue
Note

Honeymoon

1.5K 71 19
נכתב על ידי DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

It was late afternoon when Saint and Perth arrived their destination. There was a car waiting to take them to the place where they were going to stay.

The house their parents have chosen for them to stay was really beautiful. It was situated on hilltop, giving a good view of the city.

As Perth and Saint entered the house, they saw a large couch placed in the middle of living room. The television was wall mounted. The kitchen was already stocked with groceries.

They moved to explore the house. There was swimming pool that allowed a good view of City. And there was a small library next to the living room. Then they entered the large bedroom that had a big king size bed. There was a full body mirror placed near to bed and a glass door on the opposite side leading to balcony.

Saint opened the door and walked into the balcony. The view was mesmerising. He breathe in the fresh air. Soon there were two warm arms enveloping him. He leaned back resting his head on Perth's shoulder. Perth kissed his cheeks and they stood there watching the beautiful view for a while.

They made the dinner together and enjoyed it. It was great to let go off all the worries and enjoy the moment.

After the dinner, Perth and Saint were cuddling on the big couch placed in living room watching a romantic movie. Perth's hands were stroking Saint's waist drawing circular patterns. Saint pulled away from Perth excusing himself to change into sleepwear. "Perth, I'll switch to pajama and hurry back." Saint said and pecked Perth's lips. Perth smiled and let him go.

Saint returned to the room and started rummaging through his luggage. He pulled out all the stuff he had bought at mall and started with his work. He decorated the room with candles and roses. He changed the bedsheets too with the one he had brought - maroon colour. The white and red colour was creating a romantic atmosphere.

He then bolted towards the bathroom carrying something he had bought to wear for this special night. He soon changed the clothes and stepped out of bathroom wearing a silky red robe. The colour was complementing his skin.

It had been a while that Saint had left and didn't return. Perth thought of checking on him when his phone buzzed. He checked it and saw Saint had texted him - Perth, come to bedroom, I am feeling sleepy.

Perth sighed getting up. He switched off the television and walked towards the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, he froze. His eyes widened and his mouth was hanging open. Saint stood in front of him wearing red robe. The sight too tempting to resist.

This is how Saint planned his surprise
The images are used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

The room was lit up by the candles. Saint seemed to glow in that light. His eyes twinkling and the robe he was wearing was exposing his silky smooth hairless legs. Perth gulped as he took in the beauty.

He moved closer to Saint and placed his hands on his waist. The material of the robe felt very soft in the touch. Saint smiled and moved closer to Perth and hugged him, resting his head against Perth's chest. He spoke in a soft voice, "Perth, we were married under different circumstances. You still chose to love me. All the time I spent with you, I had been very happy. You respected all my decisions and gave me what I wanted. You never asked me for anything in return. You showered me with so much love that I never expected. Sometimes, I am too shy to speak and you still understand my unspoken words. I know I had kept you waiting too long. I dont want you to wait anymore. I want you to have me the way you want to. Mark me yours Perth. Make love to me."

Perth's breathing increased hearing Saint speak. He didn't expected anything like this to happen this soon. He pulled back looking at Saint who was now avoiding his gaze by looking down. He put his finger on his chin raising his head. Saint closed his eyes as he allowed Perth to look at him.

Perth leaned forward and captured Saint's lips gently, savouring the sweet taste. He started moving forward, making Saint to move back till they reached the bed's edge. Perth gently pushed him to lay down on bed while he hovered over him.

Taking in the view of Saint lying on those maroon bedsheets caused Perth to get aroused more. He straddled Saint's waist and leaned forward kissing and sucking his lips. He then licked the crack and Saint parted his lips to allow Perth's tongue to enter his mouth. Their tongues started dancing and saliva was flowing down from corners of the lips.

The image is for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Perth moved his lips, planting soft kisses along the jaw, neck, shoulder, biting and sucking in between. Saint was clutching the bedsheets tight with both the hands as he tried to control his moans.

Perth sat up looking at Saint who lay on bed. "Babe, are you sure?" Perth asked. Saint opened his eyes and saw the two orbs dark with lust and desire. He nodded and bit his bottom lip seductively.

Perth inhaled a sharp breathe and he untied the robe and let it fall to expose the milky white skin of his husband. Saint was left with only boxer as Perth pulled the robe away and tossed it aside. Perth then kissed each and every part of Saint's skin, worshipping him. Tracing the skin with gentle touches.

Saint's moaning got louder with the pleasure Perth was providing him. It was hard for him since Perth's fingers and lips were playing expertly with his body.

Perth then moved his hands over Saint's, that were clutching the sheets, intervening their fingers and pulling them above the head. He then started kissing Saint hungrily while grinding his crotch against Saint's. Saint could feel the bulge formed inside Perth's pants. He loved the way Perth was manhandling him.

Saint was squirming in Perth's grip. The pleasure was becoming unbearable. Perth was turned on with the moans let out by Saint. He pulled away ripping his clothes off and then pulling Saint's boxer and throwing them away carelessly.

They were both naked and the light from candle seems to heighten their desire. Perth leaned down placing his hands on Saint's waist while Saint snaked his arms around Perth's neck pulling him closer. They started kissing passionately and allowed the desire to take over. Feeling the warmth of each other's body.

Perth was sucking and biting on Saint's chest and Saint fisted his fingers into Perth's hairs. Perth then swiveled his tongue around Saint's nipple and Saint's back arched at the contact. Perth then pulled it with teeth before rubbing his tongue over again while stroking the other with his hand. He carried out the playing alternating between the nipples till they were hard.

Perth's tongue then trailed to the navel. He dipped his tongue inside and then started tracing the circle. Saint was squirming with the excess of pleasure that Perth was giving to him.

Perth then went down to Saint's member that was already hard and leaking precum. He took it in his hands and gave it a lick. Saint's back arched at the contact. He never had felt anything like this before. It was different from what they had done earlier. This pleasure was making him go crazy.

Perth rubbed his thumb over the angry red head before swallowing the whole member. A filthy moan escaped Saint's lips as Perth continued to pleasure him. Bobbing his head up and down with slow pace initially and then increased the speed while he stroke Saint's nipples with his free hand.

Saint's moans started getting louder and louder. After sometime he felt heat pooling in his stomach. "Perthhh.... I am going to cum." Saint said while trying to breathe.

"Come for me baby." Perth said in a raspy voice. And with few more licks Saint came releasing his load in Perth's mouth who swallowed it all till the last drop. Than he got up and licked his lips looking at Saint. Perth's own member was hard and throbbing in pain.

Saint felt shy and looked away from Perth trying to hide his blush, his eyes closed. Perth moved above facing Saint, cupping his cheek to turn him around and whispered in his ears. "Babe, open your eyes and look at me." He then kissed Saint's eyes.

Saint opened his eyes and looked at Perth whose eyes were filled with hunger. A shiver ran down his spine after seeing those dark orbs.

Saint started breathing heavily, Perth's gaze sending small sparks all over his body. "Babe, don't be shy. It's just me and you." Perth said and started kissing him. After a while he pulled back and looked at Saint in concern.

"Are you sure about this?" Perth asked still checking if Saint had changed his mind. Saint nodded in response. "But we are not having lube and condoms." Perth said realising that he haven't packed any of these stuff in his luggage.

"Check the night stand." Saint said in soft tone. Perth's eyes widened after hearing those words. He immediately reached for the night stand and pulled out the necessities throwing them on bed.

"Was this why you went shopping on Sunday?" Perth asked in surprise. Saint nodded and turned around trying to hide in pillows. Perth pulled him back and stared into his eyes.

"I like your surprise." Perth whispered into Saint's ear and gave it a soft bite. He slid his hands down Saint's waist, moving further and squeezed Saint's butt cheeks, kneading the flesh with his hands and spreading his legs apart. Saint let out a moan.

Perth opened the bottle of lube and poured some of it on his fingers. He then looked at Saint and maintaining the eye contact, rubbed his finger at his entrance before slowly pushing one finger inside. Saint whimpered at the touch but soon adjusted to it.

Perth slowly inserted second finger and started to stretch the hole. Saint was moaning now and his hands were moving up and down Perth's back pinching him in between. Perth was being gentle so that it will not hurt Saint.

When Saint was adjusted to the two fingers, Perth pushed in the third one. Saint felt the pain and he screamed loudly. Perth started caressing Saint's hips while planting soft kisses on his neck and shoulder. He was scissoring his fingers as he tried to open him up more. And then after sometime he hit the prostate pulling out lewd sounds from his husband. He kept teasing him for a while till he was ready.

"Ready?" Perth asked as he pulled out the fingers and looked at Saint who nodded in response. He then ripped open the packet of condom and rolled it over his member. He pulled Saint's legs apart exposing the sweet hole.

"Beautiful...." Perth spoke as he positioned himself between Saint's legs. "Tell me if it hurts." he said as he leaned down and slowly placed his member at Saint's entrance.

Saint held his breathe as he got ready to take Perth in. Perth slowly pushed inside. Saint clutched the sheets and squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to adjust. Perth's fingers were nothing compared to his member. Perth kept pushing slowly, till he was fully inside. He groaned in pleasure as Saint's soft warm walls enveloped his member. He then started kissing Saint whispering sweet little stuff trying to calm him down.

Perth was waiting patiently for Saint to adjust. After a while Saint opened his eyes and gestured Perth to move.

Perth pulled out fully before pushing back in, hitting the prostrate at the thurst. "So good......" Perth said as he started to move in slow pace.

"Aaaahhhhhh.... Perthhh.... So big..." Saint said as his hands scratched Perth's back. Perth bent down and kissed his lips. Sucking and pulling them causing lewd sounds to escape.

Soon the thrusts became fast and rough. "Ahhh.... Perthhh.... Faster.... Deeper.... So good... " Saint was moaning loudly causing Perth to go crazy.

The sound of skin slapping against each other was mixed with moans and kisses. Perth kept abusing Saint's prostrate while he sucked hickies on his neck and shoulder. Saint was a complete mess with hairs pointing in all directions, lips swollen, body glistening with sweat, red marks covering his upper body and eyes glistening with tears.

Saint was on the edge, "Perthhhhhhh.... I am gonna cum...." Saint said as he felt himself reaching the climax. "Yes babe.... Come with me...." Perth said and kept thursting.

Saint spurted the liquid over his belly while Perth spilled inside the condom.

Perth dropped himself on Saint trying to catch his breathe. Saint lay still with his chest moving up and down. After a while Perth looked at Saint, extending his hand to caress his cheeks. Saint looked at him and smiled.

Perth kissed him softly. "I love you babe.." Perth said as he kept kissing Saint's face. "I love you too Pin" Saint said as he circled his arms around Perth.

Perth moved to side tossing the condom away and pulled Saint close to him tangling their legs. "Thank you for making this night memorable my cute wifey." Perth said kissing the tip of Saint's nose. Saint giggled at the name.

Perth tried to get up to clean themselves but Saint was not ready to let him go. After sometime, Saint felt asleep. Perth gently got up and cleaned them both before sliping into the covers and hugging his husband to sleep.

Enjoying the best night of his life, Perth was overwhelmed with happiness. He sniffed Saint's neck taking in the sweet scent and kissed his forehead whispering a sweet good night.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

68K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...
22.2K 1.8K 26
This is totally a fan fiction. It's just because so many videos are coming out shipping Plan and this guy he calls P'Chao so I thought, maybe we coul...
63.8K 2.5K 28
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 🔥🔞🔞 🏅 #57- Perth (12-8-2020) "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" - 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 "𝑼𝒎...
30.1K 2.1K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...