Oneus Leedo ff Mafia's Love {...

By Fantasyfanfic10

What happens when two people of different worlds meet? Will they able to be together? Will they understand ea... More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Author Note

Chapter 20

95 3 4
By Fantasyfanfic10

You and the boys gone back to the Mansion. Seungmin stopped the car away from the Mansion.

Seungmin:
Felix and Y/n, get down here and climb the walls. We will freeze the cameras and turn it on after going to our room.

Y/n:
Okay. Be careful you all.

They nodded. You and Felix made your way to the place where you both jumped. Felix helped you like the last time and you got on top offering your hand to him. He grabbed your hand and climbed up the wall. He got down first and helped you to come down.

Y/n:
Will this work?

Felix:
Don't worry. They have already froze the cameras.

Felix helped you to sneak out to your room. He gone to his room after this. You gone to your bed and lay down. As you lay down, you heard someone approaching your room. You were already sleepy. So you didn't mind. That person came in your room and turned the little lamp beside the door on.

???:
She is here Hyung. She is sleeping.

You recognized this voice. It was Minho. You consciously heard what he said.

Minho:
She is really sleeping like a bear in hibernation. So don't worry. She is tired from all the crying. ............. I'll check the others then.

You didn't panicked because the boys with you would have already gone to their room. You slept.

The next day you woke up to the knock on your door. That person came in. It was Woojin.

Woojin:
Here is your clothes. Shower and eat this.

Y/n:
Okay.

You replied tiredly. He bought it and gone out of your room. You showered and ate the food he bought you. Soon Minho came to your room to pick up the plates. You gathered your courage and asked him.

Y/n:
I want to meet Chan.

Hearing what you said with your expressionless voice, he raised his eye bro questioning you to tell it again.

Y/n:
I said, I want to meet Chan. I want to talk to him.

Minho:
Sure. I'll just take you to his office. Follow me.

You followed him and he stopped at a specific door.

Minho:
Knock and go in. Say to him that I bought you here.

Y/n:
Okay. I'll.

Chan:
Come in.

You gone in and saw him working with some papers. He glanced up and raised his eye brow questioning you ,how are you here.

Y/n:
Minho dropped me here since I want to talk to you.

Chan:
Continue.

Y/n:
I want revenge. Before you ask again like that idiot. I want revenge for cheating on me.

Chan:
Nice. We will help you for sure. Here you go.

He said as he slide you a brand new gun. It is the same one as you practiced. Your favorite gun. You mentally smirked at his foolishness and looked at him with a questioning look.

Chan:
A gun for you. He will be here by tomorrow to get you. You also need to kill Ravn, Suho & Kris

Y/n:
Why them also?!

Chan:
Do it or your brothers will die tomorrow!

Y/n:
Okay. I'll do it.

Chan:
Go to Hyunjin. He will teach you how to use it.

He called Hyunjin. Hyunjin lead you to the shooting room and taught you. Before he could start to teach you, you shot the target. It was bullseye.

Hyunjin:
WTF?! Your behavior is so ugh!

Y/n:
Shut up.

You heard footsteps coming towards you. You grabbed Hyunjin behind you and made him look like he is helping you. The door opened revealing Woojin.

Woojin:
Thank God. It's just you two. Why are you teaching her to use a gun Hyunjin?! What happens if she hurts herself?!

Hyunjin:
Chan Hyung asked me to teach her. Now if you leave, we can continue.

NEXT DAY

As planned EXO, TXT & ONEUS is in the backyard of STRAY KIDS Mansion with the members of ATEEZ. They already infiltrated the Mansion. Only ones who are there are you and the members.

Suho:
Chanyeol, Yeonjun, Ravn & Kris come through the back door.

Luhan:
Hongjoong, we want your team to come through the windows. Is the boys inside ready?

Soobin:
They are already ready. Y/n is in the basement. The 2000 liners and Jeongin are with her.

Ravn:
Good to hear. Now go and take positions. On the count of 3 we will go in. Keep in touch with us through the Bluetooth earpiece. Also be careful with your every move.

They all took their position as instructed. Their plan was to kill Chan, Woojin and Minho; getting you back safely and finally to give justice to Changbin's death. On the count three they all gone in breaking the doors and windows. They all communicated through the earpiece.

Leedo:
I'm going to the shooting room. Ravn, Soobin and Kris come there.

Those 3:
Okay Leedo.

They all made their way towards the shooting room the others tried to find anyone there and keep the area safe. As those 4 gone there, they saw the face they want to bash most at the moment.

Chan:
Finally they are here to get their princess. What a nice sight to see.?!

Soobin:
Where the hell is Y/n?!

Chan:
Wow! You guys can't even wait for a minute. Hyunjin! Get her here.

IN THE BASEMENT

You heard Chan asking Hyunjin to bring you to the shooting room. He boys looked at you and gave you one last hug before you go up. Before you go up, Han gave a pocket knife. You tugged it in your back. Hyunjin led you to the shooting room. By that time Minho and Woojin were also here.

Hyunjin:
Be careful. One wrong step, you will be dead.

Y/n:
I'll make it out alive and kill Chan. Be ready to face freedom.

Chan:
Look the princess is here. Take her if you can.

Leedo:
Y/n, come here. Don't be scared.

Chan pressed a gun in your hand without letting Leedo know. You gripped on the gun tightly.

Chan:
Go there and kill them, except for your brother.

He whispered in your ear. You muttered a small okay and gone infront of Leedo. As you are right infront of him, you took put he gun and pointed it near his heart.

Soobin:
Choi Y/n! What do you think you are doing?!

Kris:
You have manipulated her! Don't you?!

Chan:
She found out about him cheating-

Before he could finish his sentence, you shot Minho's leg. The 3 of them were too shocked to move. The other members of STRAY KIDS came into the room after hearing the gun shot.

Chan:
What do you think you are doing?!

Y/n:
I'm not stupid Chan! Do you think that I'll believe you if you gave me my own photos?!

Woojin:
You bitch!

He took his gun and was about to shoot you, but someone shot him on his leg before he could. It was none other than Yeonjun. There was also your other 3 brothers, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Chan:
Are you really on their side Hongjoong?!

Hongjoong:
You are the one who started it by killing Changbin just for power.

There was another gunshot echoed there. You looked up to see a group who you don't know. By this time the other members of ONEUS, EXO and ATEEZ were there. You identified them soon because of their badge in their chest.

Y/n:
GOT 7, iKon, Victon!

Jinyoung:
The kid knows us very well. You did a wrong move by shooting 2 of our allies.

B.I:
Also you shouldn't have betrayed us 2k liners and ATEEZ.

Hongjoong:
No wonder why you all are inseparable.

Byungchan:
Oh. You know that just now. Attack them everyone!

Ravn:
Leedo! Get Y/n out ! We will cover for you.

Leedo got the gun in your hands and tucked it in his waist.

Leedo:
There is no time to talk or explain. Come with me now.

Y/n:
What about the others?!

Leedo:
We all will be fine. Come with me.

He dragged her outside with the help of Seoho and Baekhyun. You couldn't help but to be worried because of the enemies power. After going out of there, he pushed you into a room further away from the chaos. You both are in the 1st floor while the battle is taking place in the ground floor.

Leedo:
Promise me that, you won't come out even if you heard anything from the enemy side.

Y/n:
I promise you. But be careful and there should be no deaths. Promise me that love.

Leedo:
I promise you dear.

With that he pulled you for a kiss. You kissed back. Without knowing tears started to flow on your cheeks. He broke the kiss and wiped the tears off your face. He pecked your lips one last time and turned around to leave. But you grabbed his hand and pulled him for a hug. He hugged you back and caressed your hair softly.

Leedo:
Now I'll go and comeback to you in one piece. Don't worry love. Lock the door and don't come out until you hear my voice.

Y/n:
I believe you love. Be careful out there.

You pecked his lips one last time before he went out. You locked the door and windows in that room. You looked around the room and noticed there was some swords and knives. You took a close look at it and found out it was all fresh.

Y/n:
A new one. I probably need this one for my safety.

You took a sword with sharp ends. He heard someone trying to open the door. It was followed by a breaking noise later. Someone broke the door.

Y/n:
Stay away from me Seungsik!

Seungsik:
Cool! You also know my name. Do you like me that much babygirl?

He said as he took slow steps towards you. You noticed he had a small knife hidden behind his back.

Y/n:
Don't come near me Seungsik! If you come near me, you will be dead!

You said as you pointed your sword towards him. He suddenly attacked you, you dodged it. Suddenly he picked up a sword from the table and came towards you. You both were fighting like that. All that could be heard was heavy breathing and the sound of swords clashing with each other. His stamina started to go down. Noticing this you made his sword go off from his hand and pushed the sword into his stomach. Seungsik vomited blood and looked at you with wide eyes. Your eyes widen at what you did. You noticed the blood in your hands.

Y/n:
I........ I'll go now. Rest in peace Seungsik.

With that you took his gun from the gun holder, tugging it at your sweatpants. You gone downstairs while hiding behind the walls with the sword in your hand. Your heartbeat increased with the every step you took forward. Remembering the promise you made to Leedo made your heart break. When you saw the shooting room, it was empty.

Y/n:
Oh my god?! Where did they all gone? Why did they left Seungsik behind?!

You ran back to upstairs, towards Hyunjin's room. Since he was the Hacker he would have an extra phone and laptop. You got inside and locked the door. You put the chair near the door to make it safe. You gone to his table and looked for the stuff you needed. You immediately went to his closet and locked the doors behind you. You switched off all the lights there after getting a backpack for the stuff you got. Sitting deep in the closet you tried to open the laptop and phone.

Y/n:
Why it is asking password?! Ugh!

Without thinking you pressed the ENTER key in the laptop. It immediately opened. You tried to find their location by tracking Yeonjun's phone.

Y/n:
The warehouse inside the forest?! Why did they gone there?!

You got up from the room and made your way outside of the Mansion. You had your sword covered with some clothes to make it less dangerous for you to carry. You gone to the room that you were previously inside and checked whether Seungsik was alive. Once you came to know that he was finally dead, you went out to the garage and saw a bicycle. You checked for the keys and found it on the helmet. After checking that there is no tracking device in that, you took it. For your luck there was no cars. You know about that warehouse because Wooyoung of ATEEZ shown it to you before years.

Hello everyone. Sorry for always making you all wait. I won't do that again. Also only one chapter is left because the story is about to end with a happy ending. Don't worry everyone, I'll also add a epilogue. Stay healthy and stay safe everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 38.1K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
32.8K 2.1K 32
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE FIRST BOOK: HIDDEN WINGS PART I A young Silverwing is turned into a human to hide from Death Eaters. But by being force...
15.2K 151 18
you know what the book is about so enjoy it????, also the cover of the book is not mine as it is the owner's work.
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."