euphoria | wanda maximoff x r...

By insanedangel

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*COMPLETED*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "im so sick of 17, wheres my fucking teenage dream?" (content warning ;; smut... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two (smut)
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
epilogue

chapter twenty five

4.4K 159 124
By insanedangel

loving you is easy
its the leaving that scarred

They walked into the tower, Steve dropping Y/N off at the medbay to get treated first.

"Mr Secretary"

"you've got some nerve, ill give you that"

"you could use some of that right now." Natasha replied.

"The worlds on fire, and you think all is forgiven?"

"im not looking for forgiveness, and im way past asking permission." Steve said.

After the ordeal, Rhodey reunited with Steve and Natasha.

"well, you guys look like crap." Rhodey said

"wait till you see y/n, shes in medbay right now."

"what happened?"

"one of the things you've see all over the news got her."

~

"we gotta assume they're coming back right?"

"and they can clearly find us."

Y/N, still exhausted but was abled enough to leave the medical bay, sat listening.

"Thanos isnt gonna stop untill he has visions stone."

"then we have to protect it."

"no, we must destroy it." vision said, walking in.

after the conversation, it was tense, everyone realized Wanda had to kill one of her friends. Vision.

"I know somewhere." Steve said.

~

they were in Wakanda , it was nice, as they got to eat, and actually strengthen themselves for a fight waiting to come, Y/N was healed completely thanks to Shuri, which only took a few minutes.

As Wanda and the others stood in the lab, they listened as Shuri explained.

"can you do it?" Wanda asked.

"yes, but there's more then two trillion neurons. I have to be careful."

"how long?"

"as long as you can give me."

they were distracted when Okoyos kimono beads alerted her something entered the atmosphere, they ran over to the window and watched

"Whats going on?" Y/N asked through her earpiece

"we've got an issue." Sam replied

"Wanda, as soon as the stone is out of his head, blow it to hell."

everyone cleared out of the room, other then Wanda and Y/N who lingered in the hallway for a few short moments.

"Please, stay safe angel." Wanda said, kissing her forehead softly.

"I will, stay safe up here."

Y/N ran off, and followed Steve and Natasha outside.

the fight was almost immediately, Y/N sighing but continued to fight as she saw how outnumbered they were, she yanked her head up as a flash of lightning came through the air, as well as a raccoon and a plant.

Wanda watched through the windows as the ground was being torn apart, she broke her promise and ran out to the field.

Wanda couldnt see Y/N, which immediately sparked worry through her.

she fought her way through the crowds to find her.

she was distracted when Sam spoke.

"We have a vision situation."

"On it!" she yelled, before being yanked down the hill.

"He'll die alone, as will you." the creature said.

"but shes not alone."

Wanda immediately yanked her head up at the sound of Y/Ns voice, before standing up and fighting.

after the defeating the creature, Wanda ran up to
Y/N, putting her hands on her face, "are you alright?"

"Yes, lets go." she said, as they ran towards the forest

Before they entered, Y/N stopped, and grabbed Wandas hand.

"If i dont make it out of here-"

"No, Y/N-"

"I love you." she said squeezing her hand

they ran in and saw Vision sitting.

"Vision! are you alright?"

they were interrupted as a cloud floated across thee forest and stopped, and a figure walked out.

Y/N felt herself extremely nauseous just looking at him.

Thanos.

Y/N used her vines to tie his feet to the ground, which surprisingly distracted him for a few seconds.

"Wanda please." Vision said.

Wanda felt extremely guilty, she felt so awful that she had to kill her own friend.

"They cant stop him Wanda, but you can."

"I-I cant."

"Its alright, you could never hurt me."

"Im sorry." Wanda said. as a red mist shot from her hand.

The other avengers did their best to fight off Thanos, before being pushed apart.

As Steve fought him off. Y/N covered his body in vines as best she could, around his legs and over his eyes even, but that barley worked before she was pushed aside.

she watched in pain as Wanda was killing him, wishing she could go and comfort her, but she could barley even move.

after a few seconds, it was destroyed.

but it wasnt.

with a simple flick of his wrist, Thanos reformed Vision, and got the stone.

"NO!"

she cried out as she was flown to other side, a few feet away from Y/N.

She watched in horror as he got the stone, she looked over to Y/N, the same look of dread on her face.

Thor blasted in, stabbing the axe through his body, after a few short moments, his voice rang.

"you should've gone for the head."

and he snapped his fingers.

Y/N felt nauseous, extremely nauseous, she looked up at Wanda as Wanda ran over to her.

"Y/N? whats wrong, please whats wrong?"

she whimpered as she felt herself become numb, but a lingering feeling as if she was gonna throw up

her and wanda watched as Thanos flew back through the portal, and they looked around at eachother.

What just happened?

their curiousity was short lived as Bucky tripped through the grass.

"Steve?"

Y/N looked up as she heard Tchalla talking to Okoye behind her.

"Up general up, this is no place to die."

"wanda?"

y/n's voice came out in barely above a whisper, it cracking as she took a step forward only for her to lose balance and stumble slightly.

Y/N looked over to Wanda, y/n's eyes doed and glossy as she tried to make sense what was happening, after she realized what was gonna happen, and grabbed Wandas hands, feeling like her world was spinning

"Wan... i- something.. is wrong."

"Oh god please y/n no."

"I don' wanna let go."

"you'll- itll be okay."

"wanda.." y/n gasped out

then, she was gone, nothing but ashes on the ground.

Wanda cried out, as she watched her love dust.

Wanda, as she cried , wished she was next.

And she was, she lost feeling in her body as she felt herself go.

Natasha had to hold onto the nearby tree to stop herself from genuinely throwing up, as she watched 2 girls who she thought of as her daughters, die.

they were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.8K 49
Emotions {Pietro Maximoff x reader 1} ~~~ Agent file (classified) Name: L/n, Y/n Sex: Female Age: 18 Relatives: Classified Title: Avenger Handle: Au...
146K 5.2K 26
Book 2 of the Red Whispers series! ___ At night I have these nightmares, I see a giant purple dude that looks like he has a literally nut sack for a...
4.9K 203 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...
36.3K 1.2K 25
Falling in love is never easy, but what if your heart pulls you towards the two people you should never fall for? For years, you've admired Natasha f...