Learning to love you again

Per wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you Més

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

49

1.1K 75 198
Per wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Baby where are the kids ?" bey asked coming in the room "they said they wanted weezy so I took them to wayne house" I said looking up at her.

"Oh" she said then undressed herself before getting in bed with me.

"why do you have clothes on bubba ?" she asked me lowly. "Sorry" I said getting out of the bed.

I got undressed then got in the bed sitting across from her "can you rub my feet, they hurt" she pouted.

"Sure stink" I said reaching over to grab some lotion off the nightstand. I grabbed her foot then put some lotion on my hands before starting to massage it.

I looked up at bey to see her looking down at her stomach with a smile "i'm so excited for her to come" she said lowly.

"When are you due ?" I asked her "Sometime next month" she said and I nodded.

"Do you have a name" I asked "yes.." she said lowly.

"What is it ?" I asked looking back down at her feet "Don't call it stupid" she said.

"I won't baby" "Blue.." she said and I looked up at her "Just blue ?" I questioned.

"No, blue ivy" she said slightly smiling "That's pretty baby, how did you come up with that ?"

"Well I wanted the blue part because blue is a calm color and whenever I would get too upset rubbing my baby bump usually calms me" she said.

"And my favorite number is four and in roman numerals it's IV so that's why I added ivy" she said smiling while rubbing her stomach.

"That's a very pretty name bey" I said and her smile grew "thank you"

"Bubba" bey said after a moment of silence "Yes ?" I question going to her other foot.

"Would you be open to moving ? Like to a different city or state" she asked "You wanna move ?"

"kinda" she mumbled "I just want a fresh start, leave all the drama and pain in the past and focus on our careers and the kids" she said looking down.

"where would you want to move ?" I asked and she shrugged "I don't know somewhere new"

I put her foot down and smiled at her "Ok.. let's move" I said and she looked up at me with a huge smile.

"Really ?! You don't wanna stay ?" she asked "Stay for what ? Nothing's here for me, and maybe i'll stay out of trouble in a different state"

"But what about your friends and fa-"fuck them" I cut her off.

"All i'm worried about is us and our future, so lets move. Fuck it" she smiled leaning up to kiss me.

"i love you" she said against my lips "i love you more" I said smiling.

It was knocking at the door getting both of our attention "I'll get it" bey said pulling her foot back.

I helped her out the bed then we both got dressed before walking down stairs. I sat on the couch while bey went to open the door.

"Oh shit you pregnant pregnant" I heard ricks voice say making me quietly laugh.

"Yes daddy I told you that now where's mommy ?" I heard bey ask "In the car cussing out my manager"

I heard footsteps getting closer then rick appeared with a smile "Yo midget it's been a while since we seen each other, did you shirk ?"

I got up playfully rolling my eyes "No, did you grow...? Some balls to talk back to angela" I said then started laughing at his face.

"You grow some balls to talk back to bey ?" he asked me "Tuh I been had balls" I waved him off.

Well... I kinda lost them after she beat my ass.

"Ya lying" he pointed at me "And you ain't answer the question" I pointed back.

He squinted his eyes and I did the same "What are you fools in here doing ?" angela said walking in with beyonce behind her.

I smirked evilly walking up next to rick "Rick was just telling me about how he not scared of you and he run shit, ain't that right rick" I smiled at him patting his shoulder.

He looked at me with a glare and I stiffed a laugh "Oh ?" Angela said raising at eyebrow at him.

"Baby I didn't say that" he said shaking his head.

"It was actually nicki telling me how she runs the relationship and bey does everything she says cause she got her scared" he said making my eyes go wide.

Bey looked over at me with raised eyebrow and I shook my head "I didn't say that stink" I said scratching my cheek nervously.

Memories of her beating my ass was starting to come and I could feel the punches all over again.

"Which one of y'all lying ?" angela asked crossing her arms .

"Him" "Her" me and rick both said at the same time pointing to each other. Bey and angela looked at eachother then back at us.

"Mhm, come on baby imma show you what I was talking about" angela said to bey and she nodded.

When angela walked passed rick she hit him in the forehead "damn girl" he said holding his head making me laugh.

My laughing stopped when bey hit me in the back of my head "Ouch bey what the hell" I flinched looking back at her.

They walked off and rick shoved me "What's wrong with you ? You almost got my ass beat" he said mugging me.

"No nigga you almost got my ass killed" I said mugging him back.

"Ahh I knew yo ass was scared" he said smiling "I knew you ain't have no balls" I smiled back.

"Mmcht, I got kids so I gotta have some kinda balls" he said making my face scrunch in disgust.

"Why you had to take it there ?" I asked shaking my head.

Beyonce pov:

"So what do you plan on doing after you have the baby ?" Angela asked me .

"I'm gonna stay off the scene for a little longer to take care of her then i'm gonna start back focusing on my career" I said while rubbing my stomach .

"Her ? You know the gender ?" she asked me with a smile "No i'm waiting to find out when I have it, I just feel it's a girl"

"Well i'm going to spoil the hell out of this baby" she said with a big cheeky smile.

"Mommy where do you and rick live ? Like live live not just one of y'all houses" I asked.

"Well right now we live in california, why baby ?" she said "I was thinking about moving.. I just don't know where" I said and her face lit up.

"Well come to cali with us hunny we have a house that we don't use at all you could have that one" she said.

"No you guys could use that house for something el-"Beyonce we haven't even thought about that house, if you want it you and your family can have it" she cut me off.

"Have what ?" nika said walking in with rick. "A house" angela said.

"Ouu do it got a pool ?" nika perked up with a smile "What house angela ?" rick asked.

"The one in cali" "Oh yea y'all can have that shit" rick said shrugging.

"Ok is the house haunted or something ?" I asked squinting my eyes at them.

"No.. I bought that house to stunt that I was rich after that I ain't need it no more" rick said shrugging.

"see that's that rich people shit" I heard nika mumble making me chuckle.

"Do y'all want it ?" angela asked "does it have a pool" nika said crossing her arms.

"It got a big ass pool" rick said and me and nika both perked up.

"Yes !" we said at the said time

------- ------

A month later

Onika pov:

"Onika help rick get them boxes and stop eating my damn pickles off my pizza !" Bey said loudly and I jumped turning around.

"Babyyy I just want one" I pouted "No, go help" she said making me huff.

I walked away from the back seat . "Damn this is a big ass house what the fuck" I said looking over it.

"Mommy !" dagga said running over to me "yes baby ?" I smiled looking down at her.

"Wiend" she smiled pointing back and I seen another little girl coming over.

As I looked closer I noticed it was willow smith making me gasp "We live next to will smith ?!" I said out loud.

"Yea, you didn't know ?" bey said coming over "How are you so calm about this ?!"

"I know will" she said shrugging. "famous people shit" I mumbled.

"Oh hi willow" she said with a smile "Hi yonce !" willow smiled going to hug her

"Where's jaden ?" bey asked and I tuned them out turning back to the house.

"This is a big ass house" I said walking up to it some. I looked over to see rick bringing some boxes in the house.

"Aye you need help ?" I asked going over to him "Nah I called my friend to help me" he said.

"Who's your friend ?" I asked. I swear to god if he say a famous ass person name.

"There he go right now, Aye !" he called out and I turned to see who he was talking about.

"Oh shit" my eyes damn near popped out my head when I seen kobe bryant walking over here.

"Aye man we gotta go before coach kick our ass" he said then looked over me "Hey i'm kobe bryant nice to meet you" he said holding his hand out.

"I-I'm uh i'm onika"I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you onika" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled back "Now rick lets go man i'm not running extra cause of yo ass" he said turning back to rick.

"Alright this the last box" rick said walking back towards the house.

"Baby !" I heard bey call out. I turned to the direction of her voice to see her pouting at the door.

"What wrong boo ?" I asked going over to her "My feet hurt" she pouted.

"Ok baby i'll give you a massage" I said pecking her lips "thank you" she said softly smiling.

We walked into the house and I looked around "Do you know your way around here ?" I asked her.

"Yes angela showed me, the elevator is over here" she said grabbing my hand and my jaw dropped.

"It's a elevator ?!" I said while we was walking "Yes baby it's right here" she said then opened a door.

"Oh shit it is" I said while we was getting in. She closed the door then pressed the button for the second floor.

When the elevator stopped we got out "You know angela already set up the kids room" she said while we was walking on the second floor.

"Damn it's a living room up here too ?!!" I said in shock "Yes bubba it's a lot of stuff you haven't seen, but the rooms are over here" she said taking me in a different direction.

"Did you hear what I said ?" she asked me "No, say it again" I said looking over at her.

"Angela already set up the kids room, and she made a nursery for the baby" she said with a smile.

"Aww that was nice of her cause I did not feel like doing all that shit, is she also the one that put all the furniture and stuff in ?" I said.

"Yea, with the help of rick" she said then we stopped in front of a double door. "This is our room" she said.

"We got a double door for our room ?!! It's big as fuck ain't it ?" I said and she giggled nodding.

"And it's so pretty" she said smiling "Ouu open it I wanna see" I said excitedly.

She chuckled at me before opening the door and I gasped.

"Oh shit bey we got a couch in our room !" I said walking in.

"Yup and if you make me mad that's exactly where yo ass gone be sleeping on the couch" she said walking pass me.

"who ?" I questioned looking at her "i ain't sleeping on no damn couch" I mumbled walking deeper into the room.

I ran over to the bed and jumped on it to test out how comfortable it was.

"this comfortable as hell' I mumbled laying flat on the bed "i don't even wanna get up i can go to sleep right now" I said closing my eyes.

I heard beyonce gasp loudly from wherever she was but I was too comfortable to see what happened.

"BABY !!" she yelled loudly "Huh !" I said back.

"COME HERE NOW" I got out the bed going over close to the couches.

"What happen baby ?" I asked bey when I got close to her and she looked up at me.

"My water broke"

Hello

How was y'all day 🙃?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
119K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
71.3K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair