Left Undelivered

Від marleneenthusiast333

(completed) your hands look heavy want me to hold them for you? wtf was that that was the worst pick up line... Більше

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Epilogue)

Chapter 27

1.4K 64 406
Від marleneenthusiast333

theo <3

You: bitch

You: say i love you
back :(

theo <3: im not saying
it until you tell me
what you need to tell me

You: oh come one
just say it

You: 3 words and 8 letters

You: just say it

theo <3: after the ball okay

You: you dare use my
own spells against me nott

theo <3: IS THAT A
SNAPE QUOTE???

You: fuck yeah bitch

theo <3: hurry up

You: i'm coming

theo <3: that's what she said

You: stfu

theo <3: yk you love me

You: shut up

theo <3: YOU DIDNT
DENY IT

I NEVER SAID I DIDNT LOVE YOU IDIOT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I MIGHT JIST KILL MY DAD TO STAY WITH YOU|

I NEVER SAID I DIDNT LOVE YOU IDIOT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I MIGHT JIST KILL|

I NEVER SAID I DIDNT|

I NEV|

theo <3: YOU DIDNT
DENY IT
Read

* * * * *
whorecruxes

ferret w daddy issues 👩‍🦯: ik
we're supposed to go
to the ball in like 5 mins but
i fucking broke one of the
candles

theo <3: how tf

ferret w daddy issues 👩‍🦯: I DONT
KNOW I JUST

bae 😩💦: you're a
bloody idiot

ferret w daddy issues 👩‍🦯: stfu
just help me pleaseee

wifey 💍💕: my boyfriends
a fucking idiot

ferret w daddy issues 👩‍🦯: 😕

chosen one ⚡️: just take
the wax right and like form
it into a candle

fatass 🍗: or run to
someone's dorm get a
candle and switch them

You: or use magic to
fix it?

mione 🤓: you all went to
form the hot wax into a
new candle to get a whole new
candle before even thinking
about using magic???

You: and i'm sorry
2 of you are purebloods????

You: you fucking
grew up with magic???

fatass 🍗: yk what just
get to the ball 🙄

You: idiot
Read by all

* * * * *

The girls, who finished eons ago, started walking down to the entrance of the great hall. The eight girls start their walk down the stairs, their eyes skimming the crowd in attempts to find their dates.

Ginny and Luna bid their goodbyes as they giggle off into the ball. Pansy and Daphne run into the ball soon after.

"Oh, I see Lavender," Parvati exclaims, separating from the group. She smiles as she approaches the curly-haired girl. The two share a quick kiss before they rush inside, going to submerge themselves in the loud party.

Hermione leaves once she sees Cho, Astoria to Draco, leaving y/n looking for Theo.

"Where is this man," she grumbles to herself before two hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice says.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me."

"Boo," Theo pulls y/n around, the couple facing each other now. 

"Oh, my- Theo? I never would've guessed."

"Is that right?"

"Yes."

"You look lovely tonight. You know that?"

"Yeah, I think I do. You don't look too bad yourself," the h/c smiles.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Mhmm."

"Want to head in now? Or are you not done staring at each other," Blaise says.

"Blaise," Neville warns the taller boy.

"Shut up," y/n says, pulling Theo into the great hall with her.

As soon as they push through the tall doors, loud chatters of the gathering engulf the pair. Theo spotted their friends and pushed past the crowd to get to the table they were sitting by.

"Done snogging?" Harry asks the couple.

"What is with everyone making snarky comments about us?" Y/n replies, pulling a chair out to sit on.

"Who else made 'snarky comments.'"

"Me," Blaise responds, walking up to the group.

"It's because you're both an easy target," Daphne says, "you're both constantly staring, talking, dreaming about each other. Plus, you both get so red and embarrassed when we catch you."

"Oh, whatever," y/n rolls her eyes.

"See, like that," Pansy laughs softly.

"I get their point," Theo says, holding back his own laugh.

"What do you mean you get their point."

"What I mean y/n is that you know just now how you rolled your eyes and were all 'oh, whatever," he brings his voice an octave higher, mimicking the girl, "it's just that you get all flustered. It's adorable, really."

"Whatever."

"Oh, shit." The h/c indicates to the song playing, "this is my favourite song."

Y/n drags Theo out to the middle of the dance floor, y/n begins to move to the song's beat.

"Don't embarrass me by standing still, dance dance dance," y/n grabs the boys arms and starts moving them with her.

"Alright, alright," the brunette smiles at the girl in front of him. Theo starts to move his arms, his stiff hips moving to the music. His grin growing as y/n throws her head back and laughs.

"Never mind, don't dance, this," she lifts her hand, motioning to his dance moves "this is more embarrassing," y/n says through her giggles.

"Oh, shut up," Theo rolls his eyes, trying and failing at holding back his own laugh.

Y/n leaned into his lips, kissing him gently. She could feel his lingering smile on her lips, causing her smile to grow. The songs continued, as did they. They danced until their bodies no longer permitted them to do so. The smiles on their faces never once faltering even if their feet ached. Even when their friends left the party to get their rest, they never once looked away from each other. To anyone else, it looked as if they were a young couple so deeply in love with each other. And although this may be correct. The real reason why they never left the ball is what they knew would come after it. The reminder that this may be one of the last nights for the happy couple was agonizing. Hence why they ignored the ache of their feet and continued to dance.

"Y/n," Theo broke their silence.

"Hmm," she hummed.

"Y/n, what is it you needed to talk about?"

The h/c sighed. "Come with me."

* * * * *

"What is it?" Theo asked, leaning on the railing of the astronomy tower.

"Okay, so you know how you met me, father."

"Oh, my god. Did I meet your father?"

Y/n glares at Theo's sarcastic remarks.

"Okay, sorry," Theo puts his hands up in surrender.

"So, basically," she began, "he said 'you aren't husband material' and that 'I deserve better.'"

"Maybe your dad is right."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe we need to break up."

"Theo, what the fuck?"

"I don't know. Maybe we aren't as good for each other as we think we are. I know you're way too good for me. What if you realize too late?"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.6K 289 20
A love story set in the modern era, how two school sweethearts, Roshni and Pratap meet in school, fall in love, their lives with each other, and grow...
9.1K 197 8
* a 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 in which 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 is paired with 𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 and she doesn't want to talk * ┌─────────────────┐...