Son of Eraser head [BNHA Dadz...

By A_User_On_This_App

A strange phenomenon had given birth to a new way of life for mankind, superpowers! Or as they are now called... More

Chapter 1: Family
Chapter 2: Farewell
Chapter 3: Introductions

New Cover Design

408 7 4
By A_User_On_This_App

I realized now that I probably should've announced this earlier, but, it's not like its gonna kill me or anything.

Anyways, I've designed a new cover for the story and although I forgot to place Izuku's freckles in the way they're actually supposed to be in. It looks pretty neat.

One more thing before I end it off here, I'd like to know if anybody wants to suggest anything or give any input here 👇

SUGGESTIONS

INPUT

OTHER

Comment in these respective areas if you'd like to leave a suggestion/critique/etc. And I'll read through them all, well, other than that I think that's it! I'm still writing and editing the next chapter, I'll see whenever I can get it out, until next time!

- AK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
3.5K 91 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
37.9K 1K 16
Izuku Midoriya is a good kid. A great kid, in fact. He's saved two little kids from big time villains, defeated Hero Killer Stain, and survived two...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...