smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

fifty-nine

1K 45 9
By vickie_org

tw: post partum depression

"this is your room" yoongi said, minji nodded and looked around, "so am i sleeping on the floor or what?" she asked, yoongi laughed, "we bought you a bed frame and mattress, it's coming today" yoongi reassured, minji hummed and nodded.

yoongi and namjoon had already set up their bedroom. yoongi was shocked to see the bedroom without any of the girl's toys, stuffed animals, etc.

"fatherhood got to you" namjoon laughed, yoongi huffed and pouted, "i guess so"

jungkook stared at the crying baby, not being able to do anything.

he was tired, he was 4 days post partum and he was exhausted. he felt sadder than usual, unmotivated, and so much more.

he felt horrible about his body, he didn't want to talk to seokjin about it, he needed to create an image that he was in fact, fine.

he rocked the baby around, touching her arms and smiling a bit.

after 15 minutes, jiwoo was asleep again.

jungkook

hi hyung

yoongi

hii

hru?

jungkook

idk

can i talk to you?

yoongi

yeah you can come over

but i'll send u my new address

jungkook

i don't want to talk out loud

just through text

and i don't want seokjin to know

yoongi

oh what's wrong?

jungkook

i feel really sad

like a horrible parent

i feel so exhausted

i feel so bad about my body

so tired

yoongi

oh jungkook:( i understand that, but please give yourself time. your baby was born four days ago, it's going to take a bit for you to go similar to your regular body. for gosh's sake jungkook, you had a whole human in you..might i add that the doctors said your baby is bigger than average. get some rest, eat well, allow yourself to recover. i actually suffered from post partum depression after i had minji, if you think you might suffer from it, reach out to someone, don't suffer alone.

where is seokjin ?

jungkook

work

yoongi

does he know he can get paternity leave?

call him

jungkook

i don't want him to worry

yoongi

jungkook-ah, he'll understand

jungkook

ok :(

"strong man" yoongi grinned when he saw namjoon move furniture, namjoon couldn't help but laugh.

"yeah yeah" he said, minji was getting to know the apartment better. she was walking up and down.

"very interesting apartment" she commented, "why is it interesting?" namjoon asked, taking a sip from his water, "it's new"

both boys nodded, "take your time" yoongi said.

"don't feel well" jungkook mumbled, seokjin stared at him for a few seconds before speaking, "what's wrong?"

the boy fiddled with his fingers, "i-i feel like a horrible parent.. h-hate my body.. i-i have no motivation" he mumbled, seokjin's expression softened.

"oh baby, give yourself a break. you birthed our baby who happened to be bigger than average. you're four days post partum, it's going to take a while for you to feel okay again. you rest, i'll take care of jiwoo" seokjin said, jungkook sniffled, "t-thank you"

"yoongi, it's hot as hell outside. you don't have to wear that long sleeve" namjoon reassured, yoongi stared at his shirt, "no, i'll be fine"

namjoon frowned, "yoongi, i don't want you having to go to a hospital if you pass out from how hot it is. who will take care of minji?" he asked, yoongi sighed, "fine i'll change"

yoongi didn't want to wear a t-shirt but namjoon was right. it was so hot outside, he stood outside for a minute and was sweating already.

"better?" yoongi asked, "yes, reduces the risk of you going to the hospital" he smiled, yoongi showed a small smile.

he used his arms as a way to attempt to cover his scarred arms. he was really self conscious about them, he stared at namjoon who seemed to have no problem showing his scars.

namjoon didn't attempt to cover them, yoongi was a bit jealous that he didn't have namjoon's mindset.

"yoongi, don't cover your arms. it's okay, i promise" namjoon reassured, yoongi sighed and nodded, setting minji on his hip.

jungkook woke up to a crying baby, seokjin immediately tried to quiet the baby down.

"i'll care for her" he mumbled, getting up but immediately sat down because seokjin made him, "go to our room, and sleep. you need rest" seokjin said, jungkook whined and pouted.

"hyung, i promise i can take care of her" jungkook said, "i know you can but i need you to rest, i'll put her to sleep then we're going to bathe together" he said, jungkook covered his stomach and shook his head.

"don't want to" he mumbled, seokjin knew why jungkook didn't want to because of his actions, "okay, just go to our bedroom" he said, a small smile on display.

jungkook nodded, he was indeed so tired.

seokjin

:(

i think jungkook is having bad post partum:(

yoongi

oh no

why's that

seokjin

he told me that he feels unmotivated, tired, and like a bad parent and he doesn't like his body

don't know what to do :( hurts my heart 😞

do you think i should take him to the doctor? maybe a psych evaluation?

yoongi

i would tell the doctor at the baby's first checkup which is soon but if you think you can't wait, you should call a psychiatrist.

seokjin

what do you think i should do until then?

yoongi

just reassure him he's doing so well

tell him he's beautiful

and those sort of things

tell him he can come over if he wants to talk since yk i had really bad post partum

seokjin

thank u yoonie :(

"my beautiful boyfriend" seokjin smiled, caressing jungkook's face, playing with his hair that had grown a bit.

jungkook hummed, closing his eyes and leaning into seokjin's touch, seokjin wrapped his leg around jungkook.

"yoongi said that if you want to talk to him about post partum, you should go to his house" seokjin said, "don't wanna leave the house" jungkook mumbled, seokjin hated seeing his baby like this.

he hated seeing jungkook so sad, he wanted him to feel alright.

"how about he comes over? would that be better?" he asked, "don't wanna be seen.. wanna disappear" he quietly mumbled, seokjin felt tears in his eyes.

he pulled the boy close, silently wiping his tears, "he's not going to judge you for anything, i promise. he's been through this, he can help you through this more than i probably can or we can get you professional help, you got this sweetie" seokjin said, kissing his forehead.

"wanna sleep" he said, turning around to face the other side, "i understand, rest my love" seokjin said, leaving the room to give the boy privacy.

to say he was upset was an understatement. he was so sad to see his boyfriend in such a state.

seokjin

i don't think he's okay:(

don't know eaht yo do

:((((((😞😞😞

yoongi

what's wrong?

seokjin

he said he wants to disappear

and that's so upsetting for me

really sad :(

i asked him to talk to you and that's what he told me and he doesn't wnat to nesene

be seen*

yoongi

seokjin :( i know this is upsetting for you, it really does sound upsetting. please hide sharp objects, things he could hurt himself with, etc. i really do recommend him going to a doctor

seokjin

okay

thank you so much, i'll repay you back somehow

yoongi

no, this is me paying you back after you took care of minji for so long and you and kook caring for her when i was in the hospital. i am so grateful for both of you

seokjin

im so grateful for you

"bed time" yoongi yawned, feeling extremely tired, minji raised her arms so the boy would carry her.

"going to bedroom! zoom!" yoongi raced, making the little girl giggle, yoongi smiled.

he placed the girl on her bed, tucking her in, "where's appa going to sleep?" she frowned, "i'm sleeping in my room" he said, minji frowned even bigger.

"you're going to leave me alone?" she asked, "yeah.. you're going to sleep alone" he said, "why?" she frowned, yoongi sighed, "you have to be a big girl, we're moving forward. i'll read you a book, is that okay?"

she sniffled and nodded, "o-okay"

"little girl is asleep" yoongi sighed, closing the door of his and namjoon's bedroom.

namjoon pulled the boy closer to him, pressing a kiss on his forehead, "my sweetheart" namjoon said, yoongi giggled.

"goodnight joonie, i love you"

"i love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: give jungkook some advice!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 15.6K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
1.4K 17 11
Min Yoongi has known nothing but pain his whole life. He comes from a broken family, lives in a broken home, and has been brought up to believe that...
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...