Daisy's Daddies

By BabyGurl5119

Daisy is an 18 year old little who enjoys the simple things in life. After a tragic accident her parents died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Beach Day
Gala Plans
Coloring Book Fun
Ex Girlfriend
Gala Shopping
The Gala
Fallon
Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Double Trouble
Authors Note
Home
You?
Abused
Nobody Is Coming
Lost And Found
My Friend
Saved
New Beginnings
Carson
Attention
Snoop
To The Mall
Scary Movie
Stomach Bug
Special Soup
Strawberries
Pink
Watching Me
Dino Nuggets
Lucky Charms
Hot Tub
Please Don't Be Awkward
SnowMan
Chefs
Frosting
Nina
Who?
December 20th
January 3rd
Courtroom
It Hurts
The Plan
Breakfast In Bed
The End
Authors note

Feast

31.6K 611 160
By BabyGurl5119

Daisy's POV

     We walk into the dining room, and it smells wonderful. I think I'm for real drooling this time.

Once again, I quickly check and luckily, I did because this time I was in fact drooling.

I look at the table and what I saw made my mouth salivate even more.

A whole turkey with some green ball things, I don't know what they are, but they smell kind of funny, bread rolls, mashed potatoes, and stuffed pumpkins. There was also cranberry sauce but ew, that's yucky.

I happily sat down, and my Daddies are next to me leaving me in the middle.

Hearing the only footsteps that are left I look down at my lap.

Drew and Carson sit across from us.

"Hi Daisy." Carson said happily.

I look up with a pink face.

"Hi Carson." I smile to hide my embarrassment.

She happily kicks her feet under the table.

Our daddies fix our plates first and when daddy James sets my plate down, I want to dig in immediately.

But I wait, I want to be a good girl.

When everyone gets their food, I finally pick up my fork and dip it into the buttery mashed potatoes.

I moan at the warm buttery goodness in my mouth and daddy Asher chuckles.

I poke around on my plate, and I see those funny smelling green balls.

"Daddy James, what are these?"

"Brussel sprouts princess." He smiles.

"Bussel spouts?" I try to copy what he says.

The whole table laughs.

"Brussel sprouts silly goose!" Carson laughs.

I giggle at her correction and stab my fork through it.

Bringing it to my mouth I open my lips and bite half of it.

Oh...oh no.

I look at daddy Asher and he gives me a quizzical look.

I quickly grab his hand and just as I was about to spit the horrid green ball into his hand, he snatched it away.

"Just eat one angel, no spitting it out." He used his daddy voice.

Shrinking in my chair I continue to chew it. I regret ever putting it in my mouth.

Finally, I'm able to swallow and before doing anything else I gulp down my water.

I'm NEVER eating these green smelly balls of horror ever again!

As dinner continues on everything else tastes delicious.

"I feel like I'm going to pop!" Carson huffs.

Giggling I agree with her.

"You girls go play we will get you when it's time for bed." Daddy Asher tells us.

We look at each other and run into a playroom.

After coloring for a while, she brings up what happened in the hot tub.

"You're really pretty Daisy." She blushes.

Feeling my face heat up I respond.

"Thank you, I think you are too."

She smiles and grabs a green crayon.

"Do...did...ummm...did you like it?" I piece the sentence together.

"I liked it a lot. Did yoooouu like it?" She sings.

"Yeah, I think I did." I quietly admit.

She scoots closer to me and throws her arms around me.

I hug her back.

I'm really happy I met her. She's the only person I know that's just like me.

"What're you girls doing?" Drew walks in on our hug.

"We're coloring daddy, look!" Carson shows him the picture she was coloring.

"Wow that's beautiful baby!" He praises her.

She looks at him and with his words she just melts.

"Daisy may I talk to you for a moment?" Drew asks.

I slowly nod my head and follow him out of the room.

"I don't want you to be afraid of me Daisy. What happened in the hot tub will never happen again if you don't want it to." He said looking into my eyes.

Why is everyone bringing this up? Is it that obvious that I was confused?

"I... I didn't not like it." I felt weird admitting that to him.

"I'm happy to hear that Daisy-" he smiled "if I ever and I mean ever, make you uncomfortable please talk to me or tell your daddies and they will tell me." He finishes.

This is an actual sweet gesture.

"Thank you, Drew." I gave him a quick hug and went back to coloring with Carson.

After finishing a few pictures both our daddies came in and said it was time for bed.

My body was definitely ready for bed.

Daddy Asher and Daddy James tucked me in and kissed me goodnight not forgetting to turn on a pink night light that's plugged into the wall.

The next morning

"Wakey, wakey!" Carson jumps on me.

"Hey you scared me!" I giggle and grab her arm.

I pull her down into bed with me and we lay together for a few minutes laughing at absolutely nothing, we just have the giggles this morning.

We smell breakfast being cooked so we follow the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked.

"Good morning angel." Daddy Asher holds out his arms. I run into them and give him a big bear hug.

"Good morning daddy."

"You're happy this morning." He smiles.

I am happy. I'm actually very happy.

We sit at the table and we all chow down on bacon, eggs, and toast.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask.

"We were thinking about going on a short hike and let you two play in the snow." Daddy James says bouncing his eyebrows when he says 'snow'.

I start to wiggle in my seat from how excited I am.

I quickly finish my food and run upstairs to brush my teeth and fix my newly styled hair.

Picking out a black long sleeve shirt with thick blue jeans.

"Dang it...a bra..." I mumble to myself.

Taking my shirt back off my room door opens and Carson walks in.

"Can I... oh, I'm sorry!" She says turning away.

I blush and put my bra on.

"It's okay to look now." I giggle.

She turns back around and smiles.

"What were you asking?" She didn't get to finish saying why she came in my room.

"Oh um, can I borrow some socks please." She sways her body back and forth.

I smile and throw her an extra pair I had.

"Thank you!" She walks back out.

I can't wait to play in the snow!

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.6K 34
Two twenty-somethings find themselves at a 24-hour cafe after midnight. The two bond over day-old coffee and late-night inspiration, finding ways to...
94.8K 1.9K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
19.3K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
1.7K 48 27
Y/N and Aaron believed that their lives would slow down a little after Y/N remained with the BAU and Aaron left. But with a job as time consuming as...