My Random Thoughts

By Gabachino

More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10

Day 4

58 0 0
By Gabachino

-I hate being a middle child.

-So me and my class hates our teacher right? We get a guest teacher and the next we are like "We live you so much never leave us again with a guest teacher!"

-I take like 30 to 45 minute showers everyday. And when I'm on the shower most of my time I sit at the bottom of my tub and think. And think. And think.

-my mom was like"It should be a goal when you clean your room. Good job." And I'm just like -.- just because I have a messy room doesn't mean cleaning it should be a goal.

-My hair is always a mess at the end of school.

-it is ten o'clock P.M. and my mom is in the kitchen making so much noise.

-It's the worst feeling when you like someone who you are good friends with and then they like your other friend. And your just like-.-

-I love my friend JaMya. We had a sub teacher and when he went to the back of the room and turned around, we got people's attention and started busting out twerking.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
127 3 6
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
65.1K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
714 105 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...