๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐‚๐„ & ๐ˆ๐๐…๐‹...

By chrolloslittlewh0r3

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๏ฟฝ... More

INNOCENCE & INFLUENCE
Departure
And They Were Roommates
Dabi
Boundaries
The Interview
Caught
Friends
The Bar Opening
Happy Birthday Doll
Parental Figures
Murderer
Who is Dabi
Toga
Lawless
Meet the Parents
Halloween
The League
Pro Hero Hawks
The Ex
Knight in Burnt Skin
Recollection
Twenty-Four
Fired
E-Mail
Death
You
Leaving

The Morning After

6.2K 250 168
By chrolloslittlewh0r3

Chapter 10
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

You woke up the next morning in a strange bed laid comfortably on your stomach. As you open your eyes, you notice this setting looked nothing like your room. You shift so that you were laying on your side facing the opposing direction.

You groaned in pain from your sore body. Last night was a rough one. Your hair was a mess, loose strands flying all around.

"You're finally awake."

You move your gaze up to see Dabi sitting on the bed with a joint in his hand and eyes on the television.

"You sleep well?"

"I slept great", you say stretching. You sat up trying to keep the sheets from falling and exposing your naked body.

"Why are you hiding from me? I've seen everything."

You thought back to last night. Dabi explored each and every inch of your body, filling you in ways you've never been filled before. He had you screaming and begging for more, not caring about whether you could take it or not. You had no idea you were so flexible until last night.

I feel like such a whore. Ikumi would be so proud of me.

Dabi gets out from under the covers and walks over to his still messy dresser. He was still completely naked but you couldn't help but watch. Sure it seemed weird but it was as if his body was carved by God himself.

"I can feel you staring."

"Can you blame me?"

"Not really."

He turns back and walks towards the bed and throws some money at you.

"What's this for?", you ask.

"Go buy yourself a Plan B or something."

"Dabi, this isn't nearly enough money for a Plan B. Plus, do you really think I'd let you nut inside me if I wasn't on birth control?"

He shrugs. "Do you know how many times these bitches tried to trap me? Believe me, I'll make you a single mother."

You roll your eyes. "I'm keeping the money though. What time it?"

"8:21. Your phone was blowing up earlier by the way."

Dabi hands you your phone and you see numerous missed calls and text messages from your father. You go through his messages first.

"Dabi why the hell did you text him back?! And how did you unlock my phone?"

"You're not careful when typing in your password in front of me. Plus you shouldn't fall asleep around me if I could easily use your face ID."

"You're taking this for a joke?"

"Kinda. Anywaysss... The old dude called your phone like thirteen times. So persistent, that man. I finally picked up on his fourteenth call and he started shouting shit like 'where's Y/n?', and 'why do you have her phone?'.

"And what did you say?"

"I hung up."

"Oh my gosh. I'm changing my password. Wait... they said they're on their way here...Why the fuck are they coming?" The last question was rhetorical and directed at yourself.

"To celebrate your birthday doll, try to keep up."

"I don't have time for this."

"You guys don't get along?"

"Not really."

"Guess we have that in common."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go take a shower and see if the girls wanna meet up. They wanted to meet you last night but you showed late."

"Can I join you? I meant the shower part. Saving water is important for the environment."

"You don't give a fuck about the environment." You get off the bed and almost stumble over. Your legs still weren't working properly. Your back and everything else was still aching from last night.

"You good?"

"Mmhm."

»»---------------------►

"You three look terrible. And Ikumi you're inside now, take off the sunglasses", you say reaching out to remove them from her face. She slaps your hand away. "Damn okay, I guess I'm the only one who didn't get drunk last night."

"Keep your voice down Y/n. My head is pounding", says Ikumi. "Speaking of pounding, did you get pounded last night? Because last I saw you dancing with some guy, then you were gone."

"Yeah, I left with my roommate."

"I still wish we could've met him... Wait... You and him... you know?"

"I don't wanna kiss and tell but yes."

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Damnit, stop yelling", Tokiko says to Ikumi.

The waitress comes to bring over your food and drinks.

"You two are not the type to drink. What happened?", you asked.

"Ikumi happened", Chizu says.

You look over at Ikumi who was pouring something from a flask into her coffee.

"That smells like... Is that tequila? Seriously?"

"The only way to cure a hangover is with another hangover."

»»---------------------►

You got back home and set your keys down on the table. Dabi was frantically pacing up and down the living room mumbling and cursing to himself.

"You okay?"

He looked at you, rolled his eyes, and continued pacing.

"Hellooo?"

"The fuck do you want?" He didn't shout but spoke harshly.

"Damn. You were fine just a few hours ago. What's got you so upset? I bought you food by the way", you say handing it to him.

"Not hungry."

"Okay, well at least tell me what's wrong", you say walking closer.

"Y/n, I'm not in the fucking mood!"

This was the first time he'd actually called you by your name. He'd always call you princess or doll which you thought was because he couldn't remember your name.

Not the government name. He must be extremely upset.

"Watch who you're yelling at asshole. I'm just concerned."

"It's not your damn business to be concerned! Worry about yourself."

He angrily stomped to the door and opens it before turning back.

"I won't be back anytime soon. Don't wait up." With that, he slams the door.

I try to be nice and I get yelled at? Great.

»»---------------------►

You sit on the couch in some comfy clothes, watching your favorite anime and stuffing your face with chips. Some hours later, you hear a knock on the door. You figured it was Dabi who came back and had forgotten his keys. You pause your show and get up to open the door.

"You're back earlier than-... expected..."

It wasn't Dabi, but your parents. The same parents whose actions pressured you to move away and start over in the first place.

"Y/n, my love. I'm so happy to see you", your mother says as she pulls you in for a hug.

I totally forgot they said they were coming.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...
86.4K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
602K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
18.1K 452 24
A My hero academia fanfic Midoriya has been labeled as the number one villain, but only has that tittle to help catch or assassinate villains. Once a...