๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐„ ๐“ ๐‡

By alishbasiddiqui11

๐‡๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก: ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž:
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ:
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t hi r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
please read- author's note.
t w e n t y- o n e
t w e n t y- t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y- f o u r
t w e n t y- f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y- s e v e n
t w e n t y- e i g h t
t w e n t y- n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y- o n e
t h i r t y- t w o
t h i r t y- t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ.
๐€๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ.
๐๐€- ๐ƒ๐€๐’๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐‘.

n i n e

21K 593 327
By alishbasiddiqui11

"But I wanna feel all that love and еmotion
Be that attached to the person I'm holdin'"

Conan gray's "People watching" interrupted their moment as his phone rang making them pull apart quickly.

"Oh my god Delilah what are you doing?" there was a screw near her foot.
He quickly pulled her towards him who was already half-laying on the sofa making her lips touch his forehead.
He closed his eyes on that feeling. "Oh how much I missed her forehead kisses," he thought to himself.

Her lips unconsciously stayed there for a while until she realized what she was doing. she quickly pulled away and was about to get up but he held her waist. 

"Stop moving, there is a screw near your leg," he said carefully picking himself and her up and placing her on the opposite side of the couch.

"oh thanks" she meekly mumbled which was almost unheard by him. He turned to walk away but realized that she was still holding his hand. He stood in front of her waiting for her to remove her hold but she just raised an eyebrow indicating if he needed anything else.

'hand' he said quietly. "what hand?" she asked more confused. he simply pressed her hand with his fingers indicating for her to leave his hand.  

As soon as she realized that she was still holding his hand, she moved away from him as if she was going to be struck by lighting if she didn't.

Ouch.

He just stood there seeing her run upstairs to their room. As soon as she went, he followed her upstairs just to see her standing at the door blocking his way.

He put his hand on her waist and moved her away going inside the room.

Hot damn

"You can take the bed, I will go sleep on the couch," he said as he didn't want her to be uncomfortable because of him.

"It's really small you won't be able to sleep on them," she said looking at him who was already looking at her.

"then do you want me to sleep on the floor or something?" he said looking at her confused.

"no just sleep on your side of the bed, it's fine," she said and started moving towards the mirror to remove 

"But Delilah-" he said not wanting to make her uncomfortable by sleeping on the same bed.

"Maxwell, it's fine I trust you, just go sleep," she said softly looking at him through the mirror.

"You do?" he asked very surprisedly, that was the last thing Maxwell expected for her to say.

She just hummed focusing on removing her accessories a little embarrassed by what she said.

"You trust me too much Del" he whispered to himself and went towards the closet to change his clothes.

she went to the washroom and changed into a comfortable brown shirt and shorts.

When he entered the room, he saw her looking Alluring in her sleepwear. He just shook his head at his thoughts that were not so good and went to his side of the bed and pulled the duvet over himself.

She came after applying her skincare as she has really sensitive skin and acne problems. She also stays up late working which resulted in dark circles around her eyes. She still looks beautiful with her trenchant green eyes and dark brown hair with red highlights at the end. 

She sat on the bed and looked at her phone setting the alarm for the morning as she had to get up and get a lot of work done. The alarm was set for 6:30 AM. She laid on the bed and pulled the remaining part of the duvet upon herself unconsciously going near him because their duvet wasn't that big.

Soon sleep overtook her as she was really tired at the end of the day. She felt someone's lips on her forehead and felt herself getting pulled towards his side of the bed but was too sleepy to open her eyes and see.

"Goodnight love" he whispered looking at her who is sleeping peacefully. This was the first time after 6 years she looked like she was at peace. He wanted to do nothing but just stay in this moment forever.  

But that couldn't happen as his eyes felt heavy and he fell into a peaceful slumber.

 I woke up as the sky lightens in streaks of pink and orange and clouds are lit from the bottom in a fiery glow. Oh god, I forgot to close the curtains. 

It was definitely quite early as it looks like the sun has risen recently. I turn to my side table and took my phone to see the time.

6:28 AM

Oh God, I can't even sleep anymore. I just decide to look around the room still laying on my bed waiting for the alarm to go off.

Our new room is extremely spacious, painted in light brown walls that remind me of those cottage core aesthetics on Pinterest. The furnishings are soft yet firm, a small vintage couch is kept next to a tall window draped with beautiful white velvet curtains. There are also around 6 plants kept around them making the room smell fresh. Three white bookshelves have been installed because apparently, my dad knows that we both love to read so we can keep our books there, although I doubt it will fit. There is a walk-in closet which is huge, it has around 12 sections separating them into half so that it fits all our clothes, shoes, and ornaments.

Next is a dressing table next to the bookshelves, it is beautifully decorated with mini fairy lights which give a soft glow to that area. A huge crystal chandelier hangs from above the ceiling, casting a warm glow to the entire place, along with the mild scent of lavender that fills the air.

Wait.

Am I forgetting something?

Wait.

Our room????

I turned my head towards him who was still sleeping, his hand on my waist not letting me move.

...

I screamed.

Loudly.

okay like really loudly.

Don't ask why. Even I don't know.

"What happened Delilah? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself or something? he said cupping my face in his hands examining if something happened to me or not.

What's with him and cupping my face in his hands? I seriously need to ask him that.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

I thought a thief or something broke into our house when she screamed like that.

Why did she even scream in the first place?

"Why did you scream so loudly?" I asked a little angrily.

And this bitch decides to ignore me now. She just turned towards her phone that was ringing.

I checked my phone to see the time. It was literally 6:30 AM.

Why would she wake me up so early oh my god?

I saw that she was getting off the bed so I held her by her arm and turned her towards me.

"Delilah, see I know it's hard-" she cut me off

"That's what she said," Delilah said with a straight face.

I just look at her with my eyes wide and my jaw dropped. What the actual fuck?

"No uh I wasn't supposed to say that loudly," she said keeping her hand on her mouth probably cursing herself.

It took me 10 seconds to understand what was happening and when I did...

I laughed.

Like actually laughed, not a fake one at the slightest.

I don't remember the last time I laughed like this. 

The type of laugh only Delilah can bring out of me and I am praying that it's only her who does it.

When she saw me laughing, she also started laughing.

By now both our insecurities, differences, and hate were forgotten just for a moment.

I hope this moment lasts forever.

thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I have been really busy recently that's why I am not getting time to write and publish but I will make up for it soon<3

Also, please vote comment and share it gives me more motivation to write if I see yall interacting<3

Until next time,

alishba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
1.5M 42.6K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
40.1K 1.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
1.1M 25.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...