Miss Lovato (TeacherxStudent)

By demistalents

"My name is Miss Lovato. You can call me Demi." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapted 62

1K 34 8
By demistalents

Julie's POV:

"Is your song about Julie and you?" She asked and this time I really choked on my food. "Sweetheart, that's a bit of a personal question don't you think." Jay quickly said. "So it is?" Camilla asked and I sighed.

"It is." I gave in and her eyes went wide open. "But we're both doing okay now. Let's talk after dinner." I looked at her and she nodded. We continued dinner in a bit of a sensitive setting. I laid down my hand on Demi's lap as a sign of comfort.

"So Madeline, how are you doing at school?" Jay asked Madeline. "Good! I'm famous because mommy is a superstar now. I have lost of friends." She smiled brightly which is absolutely adorable. Her vocabulary is really moving forward quickly. She's a smart girl.

"Glad to hear that love." Jay smiled back at her and continued eating.

Everyone finished their food and Jay offered to clean up everything so we could talk to Camilla. Alissa and Madeline are still a little bit too young to understand a situation like this. I think Camilla can handle it.

"So." Camilla said as she let herself fall into the sofa. "So." I hesitated to start off. "So..." Demi joined us.

"It's a little bit hard for me to tell you. You're my baby sister and I don't want any of this to ever happen to you." I looked at Camilla. "Maybe that's why you should tell me." She shrugged and I was brought back to reality of how smart she actually already is.

"Alright so I've had a rough time in the last few months. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol, way too much. I was addicted and now I'm working on myself. I promise I don't drink anymore, you don't need to worry about that." I explained to her, leaving the escort part behind.

"What about you?" She asked Demi. "Cams." I sternly looked at her. "It's okay." Demi quickly said.

"I've been addicted to drugs. I've been through a lot of bad things in my life but I'm trying to remember the good memories now. If I may give you an advice my little lady, never touch a drug, but I bet you're smart enough to know that." She winked at Camilla and she nodded.

"Does Jay know?" She asked and we nodded in common. "Does dad know?" She immediately asked after that. "No, he doesn't, and I don't want him to know." I looked her right in the eye and she nodded as she understood my look.

"Thanks for being honest to me." She said and gave both of us a warm hug. "You're going to be okay." She slightly smiled. "Thanks Camilla." I wiped a tear away and then stood up to get another glass of water. "Anybody want some?" I asked them but they both didn't need anything.

"Hey, you okay?" Demi whispered as Camilla walked outside. "Yeah, I'm good. It's hard to tell her stuff like this but she's growing up and getting wiser. I just need to get used to that I suppose." I shrugged my shoulders and she nodded. "I can imagine."

"Jules." Jay said as he walked up to us. "We're going home to give you some time to be together. Thanks for dinner Demi, it was delicious as usual. See you tomorrow." He waved at us.

"Thanks Jay. Love you lots. Goodnight for later on." I winked at him and gave the three of them a hug, so did Demi.

Once they were gone we didn't really speak. We didn't really do anything. We just enjoyed being in each other presence. After a while we came to our senses and started watching a show on Netflix. Even though I was mainly watching Demi.

"Creep." She laughed as she caught me staring at her. "You're just magnificent." I bit my lip as she smiled at me. "And you're way too sweet." She climbed upon me and gave me a kiss. "I'm happy to be with you, even if it's not the most idealistic situation." I stuck out my tongue at the last part. "So do I, dork." She grinned at me and kissed me deeply.

"I'm so in love with you." She said in between our kisses. "I'm." Kiss. "In." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "With." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Too." Kiss.

She started undressing me very quickly after that. I can see hunger in her eyes. We haven't had sex in a long time though.

"You okay?" She asked me, referring to my escort situation. I just nodded. "The only one I want is you." And with that she brought me upstairs.

"You must show how much you want me." Demi whispered on our way to the bedroom.

It didn't take her too long to get me fully undressed, and other way around as well.

She started going inside me with one finger but made it two almost immediately. I moaned her name which only seemed to higher up her hunger.

"Can I go down on you?" She seductively asked me and licked my ear afterwards. "Hmm." Unable to speak.

She kissed every inch of my body whilst going down on me. She played a little before I felt her tongue go up and down, in and out.

"D-Demi." I moaned. "Yeah baby." She quickly said in between. "I'm a-almost there." I managed to get out and she instantly moved quicker.

"Yea-h." I said, out of breath.

"Now it's my turn, Miss Lovato." I licked my lips and turned us around.

————— NEXT MORNING —————

"Morning baby girl." Demi whispered as I opened my eyes. "Hey." I smiled at her and she giggled at my raspy morning voice.

"How are you feeling?" Demi asked me. "I'm having a little headache. Didn't get much sleep, did I?" I winked at her and bit my lip. "You didn't want to stop." She kissed my lips once again.

"I missed this." I whispered. "Me too baby." She gave me a big bear hug which I gladly let myself fall into.

"I'm going to quit my job." She suddenly said. "Really?" I looked at her and she nodded. "I'm number one world wide. I've got so many great things coming up and I can't even accept all of it because I simply don't have the time for it. This is what I worked for my whole life." She smiled at the last part. "I'm so incredibly proud of you." I smiled, knowing she won't be my teacher anymore.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love her as my teacher but it'd be better for our relationship if she's not. I'm going to miss her sexy hips moving around in front of the class though. Well, at least I'll have her all to myself now.

"When are you going to quit?" I asked her. "I'm probably going to finish this year and after that I'll be gone there. I'm gonna miss it as well." She sighed. "I know you will but you're gonna do so many wonderful things most people can only dream of." I gave her a kiss and stood up to get myself freshened up.

"Babe?" I heard Demi asked as I was brushing my teeth. "Hmm." I answered. "What do you want to do today?" She asked me.

"We could repeat last night." I mumbled. "What did you say?" She asked so I spit it out, took a sip of water and then walked over to her.

"We could repeat last night." I whispered in her ear and I could feel her goosebumps.

"Is that what you want?" She asked me and bit her lip. I just nodded and moved my way to sit on top of her.

"All I want is you." I seductively said and started kissing her neck. "Baby." She moaned as I found her spot. She started undressing me but I stopped her and switched the roles. I started undressing her.

"Today, we're gonna do things my way, miss Lovato." I winked at her and she let me undress her entirely.

"You do as I say." I sternly said and kissed her after that. "Look at me baby." I said and she did what she was told. "I love you." I smiled at her. "I love you too." She said and kissed me again.

"Not so fast, love." I pushed her back and started kissing her upper body. After I've had every single spot, I moved down to her lower body.

"Please, I need you." She almost begged me as I came close to her area. "My way baby." I teased her a little longer and circulated around her area. She's not having it anymore. As she was eternally frustrated by the teasing, I finally came down to her area and started what she was waiting for so desperately.

"Yes Julie." She moaned and grabbed my hair to push me a bit more into her. She quickly came and enjoyed every second. "Don't you think that was a bit fast baby girl? I think I'll continue for a bit..." I smirked at her and continued. She seemed to love my kind of way.

I felt her hips and legs shaking and I continued till she came another time. "I love you so much." She said a little out of breath. "I love you too." I kissed her and made her lick my lips.

She started undressing me when she turned us around. We continued for a while and eventually passed out again. Time for a nap.

—————

"Good day baby girl." Demi said as I opened my eyes. "This feels like a dèja-vu." I laughed.

"Come on, let's get up." She said and I did exactly that.

"Do you want to eat anything?" She asked me as we walked downstairs after brushing our teeth. "Yeah. Everything is fine by me." I smiled at her. She silently made our breakfast whilst I sang along to some of the songs on the radio.

"You know, I really want to release a song with you in the future." Demi suddenly said. "Why's that?" I asked her. "Your voice is stunning." She smiled at me and I returned it. "Thanks."

We ate our breakfast and then I grabbed my stuff to get back home.

"I had a great night with you." I smiled at her. "And a great day." She smiled at me. "See you soon." I gave her a kiss and then walked back to my own place.

"Hey. I'm home." I yelled and heard the girls say hi. Cat also came to say hi, that's really sweet.

I walked over to the kitchen to find Jay somewhere.

"Hey Jay. What's up?" I asked him as he just stood there and looked at me.

"Why do you still have these?"

————————————————————————
09/07/2021
Like and comment for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...