๐“๐–๐Ž ๐†๐ˆ๐…๐“๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐†...

By alexaparker_

[A Gift From Gods - SEQUEL] It was an accident. Technically it was James Mikaelson's fault. It all started ou... More

ฦˆฮฑส‚ฦš
ฯษพฯƒส…ฯƒษ ฯ…าฝ
ฦˆิ‹.1-HE WAS RELEASED FROM AN ASYLUM
ฦˆิ‹.2-ANIMALS ARE NOT JUST ANIMALS!
ฦˆิ‹.3-NO, GOOD MORNING HANDSOMES?
ฦˆิ‹.4-THE TREE'S NAMED ALFREDO
ฦˆิ‹.5-JAMESIE GOT HIT BY THE BROOM
ฦˆิ‹. 7-SHE ONLY SPAT FIRE ONCE
ฦˆิ‹. 8-WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
ฦˆิ‹. 9-MY DAD SAYS IT'S CALLED CARING
ฦˆิ‹. 10-DO YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING?
ฦˆิ‹.11-YOU COULD MAIM MY MORALS

ฦˆิ‹.6-I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT. . . .

1.3K 57 42
By alexaparker_

CHAPTER 6

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʙʙᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀᴇ —

India Mikaelson

↫✾↬

India Mikaelson hated one thing above all and that thing was classes. She despised them. It wasn't that she didn't like to learn, she did, but in all honesty, she didn't have that big of an attention span. That and most classes she had were a bore. However, in Hogwarts, she had come to tolerate a few of them, Potions and Charms would be good examples. They were interesting but the homework and written work kind of ruined the fun for India.

And why bring this up? Well, India was at the moment sitting on her desk during History of Magic class. Everyone around her was either sleeping or zoning out. James, her brother, was still the only one smart enough to bring a pillow. Hence why India took it as an opportunity to visit her grandparents in the Underworld. She had been in the Wizarding World for two weeks or so now, and hadn't seen any of them since the night they got there.

Once she got to the Underworld she found her grandpa walking solemnly and grimly through her grandma's garden, which made India figure the latter was with Demeter.

"Hey, grandpa!" India greeted turning his attention to her, and she watched as his grim expression left his face and was replaced with grim.

"Your mother was just here," he said as he approached her. "She told me this story about your dad and Kai going on a cruise through the Mediterranean and see who can make the sailors go mad faster," he said and India snorted.

"What about mum and aunt Vina?" India asked.

"They're encouraging them to, as long as they can go and rent a yacht," he told her making India grin, "I get to babysit Maya and Logan."

"Like you mind it," India huffed rolling her eyes, "Logan is your favorite, and Maya is close to being second."

"I do not have favorites, India," Hades said smirking, "I have preferences and the one named after me is my first preference."

"See! You just admitted to favoritism!" India gasped undignified.

"It's a preference, Indiana," Hades corrected her, "If I had to choose who to save I would choose all of you the same."

"Thanks," India scoffed then shook her head laughing, "Anyway. . . . Do you want to play darts?"

"Aren't you in class?" Hades asked frowning.

"So?"

"So. . . . I don't know. I was trying to be a responsible adult," he shrugged and India laughed.

"You're no adult, grandad. You're an eternal God with the mood swings of a pregnant teenager and the attitude of a five-year-old," India said grinning and Hades glared at her, though, meanwhile their surroundings were changing into a random bar so they could play darts.

"Do you know what movies were already out by 1977?" India asked after a couple of games and her grandad shrugged hitting the bull's eye again.

"I dunno, Indy. You should talk to your mother about that," he suggested as he passed a dart to India.

"I will," she said as she aimed the dart and before continuing talking she threw it, hitting the place right beside the dart her grandad had thrown. "I know Star Wars is going to be out or is out by now, so I have to go see it."

"It is a good movie," Hades nodded as he passed her another dart.

"Yeah, it is," India grinned throwing another one and this time hitting a few inches off. "Why the 70's? Why not the 80's? I mean there is good music. . . . but then there's ABBA," India said grimacing as a shiver ran through her spine. Most would disagree (Scarlett for example) with her but for some reason, India just didn't like them.

"ABBA isn't that bad. . . ." her grandpa muttered as India was about to throw another dart making it hit a wall instead of the desired place, her jaw on the floor. "What?! Don't look at me like that, Indy. Persephone made me listen to it."

"No, she didn't."

"She did."

"Did not. She hates it, like me," India said with a smirk as Hades, the God of the Underworld, blanched. "Don't worry, I'll keep you ABBA love a secret, dancing queen."

"It's King, India Lyra."

"Mamma Mia! You didn't even deny it!" India gasped laughing as Hades scowled at her, but suddenly she felt a tug from the real world.

Somebody was trying to wake her up. India waved at her grandfather and woke up finding herself again, sitting down at the desk in the classroom. That was pretty empty by now.

"Fucking hell, I was just in the middle of a conversation with Hades," India groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Hades? That's some weird dream," she heard someone mutter. Someone that wasn't any of her family and she, indeed, looked up to find Sirius Black looking at her. She frowned and looked around and couldn't find anyone else.

"They went ahead," Black explained at her look of confusion.

"Why did you stay then?"

"I'm a gentleman," he shrugged with a smirk and India rolled her eyes as she got up and cracked her neck. "Come on, we need to get to lunch," Black said and with a sigh, India grabbed her bag and left the classroom with him.

"What do we have next?" she asked him.

"Potions and DADA," He said casually and India nodded her mind drifting to a different place.

More specifically the mental image of Hades in rollerblades dancing disco in bell-bottoms, while listening to ABBA with a crown on his head. India had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing. That was why she didn't notice when she bumped into a wall. Said wall wasn't a wall at all, but a chest. India took a step back, breathing in so as not to snap at whoever it was, and found a raven-haired Slytherin sneering at her. She felt Black stiffen beside her and taking a step forward in a protective stance.

"Watch it mudblood," the guy sneered at her and India rolled her eyes grabbing Black's arm when she saw him almost pounce at the guy.

"Bitch please, the blood on my pinky is purer than you," India scoffed glaring at him, "Now step aside and let me pass, sugar."

"You dare talk to your superiors like that?" Raven-guy growled and India groaned, once more having to stop Sirius from pouncing at the guy.

"Superior?" Sirius scoffed his fist clenched. India saw this and quickly put her hand over his, making him open his closed fist and take a hold of her hand.

"Ah," the guy tsked with a mocking smirk, "Found yourself another slut, Black?" the Slytherin asked and this time India had to use a bit of her vampire strength to hold Sirius down.

"For fuck's sake. Chill," India said rolling her eyes at the guy in front of her.

"Don't call her that," Black growled still fighting India slightly in her grasp. India sent a smile his way.

"Now step aside," she said to the guy, looking right into his eyes and he immediately steps aside, his eyes getting slightly clouded, and India smirked, happy to know compulsion workers. "Now go away."

And he did, although a bit confused. India let go of Black's hand and readjusted her shirt and skirt, ignoring the shocked look on Sirius's face, and continued to walk to the Great Hall.

"How did you do that?" Sirius asked running to catch up with her, a look of disbelief still on his face. India gives him an oblivious look.

"Do what?"

"Make Mulciber walk away without a fight," he stated grabbing her elbow to make her stop in her walk.

"Uh — I'm persuasive?" India said but it came out as more of a question, which made Sirius scowl more. "Anyway, we're here!" India said overly excitingly as she pointed at the double doors to the Great Hall.

She yanked her arm away from his grasp and walked through the doors going to the Gryffindor table and sitting down next to her brother. She nudged him on the side making James turn to her, a scowl etched on his face. "What, berk?"

"Guess what I found out today?" she grinned at him and the scowl slid from her face, being replaced with curiosity.

"What?" he finally asked.

"Hades likes ABBA!" India said and James's jaw fell to the floor.

"WHAT?!" James screeched and the people around them went silent, looking over to see what happened, which made India snort.

James, unphased by them, looked around with a grin, "Sorry. Go back to your talks, nothing to see here," he said and everyone smiled amusedly but promptly went back to their talks. "I am so telling mom," he grinned.

"She's gonna freak!" India said with a laugh and James nodded.

When they were finished with lunch the group headed down to the dungeons for their Potions class. This was yet another class they didn't have with Scarlett. To be honest they only had charms and Herbology with her from what India could remember. After Potions and a lot of glares from the Raven-guy from Slytherin that had called her a slut earlier, the group headed to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Well, they were headed that way, but India, accidentally on purpose, led Hope another way and both of them got lost. The truth was India knew where they were going but she desperately wanted to miss out on a great part of Defense. She knew Hope would never let them miss the whole period, but delaying them a bit wasn't so bad.

The thing is, India loathed the teacher. Professor Plague, or Clague (as the other students called him), was an ass, to say the least. And he sure as hell wasn't a good teacher, and everyone knew it. India couldn't stand the guy that had took to calling them Michaels, instead of Mikaelson, no matter how much they corrected him. India just started to ignore him until the guy sucked up his pride and actually got the name of his students right.

After a while of walking, Hope finally stopped in her tracks and groaned. "India! Stop doing this!"

"What?" India asked innocently looking around at her with an innocent smile.

"You already did this three times this week," Hope groaned glaring at her, "I really dunno why I keep falling for it."

"Whatever do you mean, darling Hope," India said feigning innocence.

"Oh, cut the crap, India!" Hope said grabbing her arm, "We're going to class. You can't make us late on purpose, again."

"Yes, ma'am," India saluted huffing slightly, "Now, do you know where the classroom is?"

"No," Hope said her eyes becoming slits, "But I can manage."

With that Hope closed her eyes and India assumed (correctly) that she was trying to listen and see if she could find them. After a while, her eyes opened again and without much of a warning, Hope grabbed India's hand and sped them over to the classroom, with her vampire speed (though none of them had actually become vampires, due to the different magic in them, their vampiristic abilities had started to show from a young age; except for Silas who didn't have any part Vampire).

When they got to the classroom they opened the door, India practically being dragged by force by her cousin, and everyone turned to them.

"You're late," Plague said stating the obvious and India rolled her eyes.

"I know. I hope I'm not pregnant. . . ." she said with a huff channeling her inner Lorelai Gilmore and heard laughs coming from her friends as some people gasp. Overdramatic bastards.

"What?" the teachers asked baffled.

"Did I stutter?" India said with a frown and turned to Hope, "Hope, did I stutter?"

Hope shook her head in amusement.

"Sit down, Ms. Michaels," Plague said with a scowl. India and Hope ignored him and looked around to see if they could find any Michaels. "Sit, Ms. Mikaelson."

"Which one?" Hope asked cheekily and the teacher scowled even more.

"Both," he said and they both grinned and went to sit down on a table behind Black and Potter.

"As I was trying to say, today we will be approaching the Patronus charms as Dementors are our next topic. Who here knows how to cast a Patronus?" Plague asked the class and the marauders lifted their hands, looking smug — which made India roll her eyes, although mused.

"Sure you do." The teacher scoffed condescendingly and India glared at the guy, so hard, that if her mother hadn't blocked her magic his head would be on fire by now — though she could swear she was starting to see smoke.

"We actually do, Professor," Potter said promptly trying to hide his distaste for the guy.

"I'll believe it when I see it, Potter," Plague scoffed again and by now, India wasn't the only one glaring.

Yet, next thing they knew, a silver and misty dog, stag, wolf, and rat were floating around the classroom, chasing each other, leaving Plague to gape.

"Detention," he said, "for unauthorized use of magic."

"What?" India and many others asked looking at the guy in disbelief.

"I believe I made myself quite clear," Plague said rolling his eyes, "Now. . . ."

They spent the rest of the class taking notes about the Patronus charm, something that if India had been taught by another teacher she would have found quite interesting.

India, Hope, James, and Silas though got points taken away from them due to their use of notebooks and pens; something that apparently wasn't allowed for them to use. India called bullshit on that, they just didn't want to ruin the whole 1700's aesthetic they got going around. The rest of the day was again pretty chill.

That night, however, India couldn't sleep. She didn't know why and in all honesty she just wanted to grab her phone and scroll through it, but as she went to reach for it, she sighed sadly remembering she was in the Cavemen age.

Hence why she did the best next thing she could think of. She silently made her way down to the common room, grabbing a quilt from the basket near the couch, and sat down on the sofa, the quilt over her bare legs, and watched the fire.

Watching the fire burn away was something Indi always loved to do. That and burn things, but her pyromaniac side was genetic. She would usually sit in front of the fire when she was younger and bored and watch s it crackled and glowed, burning the wood away slowly but surely. It was so beautiful and yet so deadly.

She had been watching the fire for a while now, losing track of time, when she felt someone sit down next to her. India turned around and caught Sirius Black staring at her thoughtfully.

"Is something in my face?" she asked amusedly.

"Why are you down here?" he asked instead.

"I could ask you the same thing," India said turning around slightly to face him.

"Couldn't sleep," he said with a shrug, sinking more on the couch and turning his face to her, "You?"

"Same," India shrugged turning her head back to the fire.

"Has anyone ever told you, you're beautiful?" Black asked all of a sudden making India look at him quite taken aback. Ignoring the blush coming to her face she smirked.

"They have," India said, "And I completely agree," she added making Sirius laugh. "Anyway, I have a question."

"Shoot," Sirius muttered leaning his head on the back of the couch.

"Is what they say true?"

"What do they say?" He frowned sitting up straight.

"That you're a man whore, Sirius Black," India stated teasingly with a grin, to show him that she wasn't judging him, and yet he grimaced.

"I haven't really been with anyone since the year started," he shrugged.

"Well, it's only been two weeks," India drawled amusedly and Sirius shrugged. "Really? Fine. Why are you on a dry spell? The charms don't work anymore?" she asked him with a grin and Sirius chuckled.

"I just found someone I'm trying to see if it's worth not looking at others for," he said softly shrugging.

"That was almost sweet," India teased reaching out to his face and squeezing his cheek making him bite the air to make her stop. "And kind of confusing," she added in retrospect and Sirius let out a laugh.

"Who is it that is on their way to steal your heart?" India asked after a few moments.

"What about you?" Black dogged the question turning it on India, "Do you fancy anyone?"

India frowned at the sudden change but let it go. "I don't think so. . . ." she shrugged not really having thought about it.

"Can I ask you something else?" Sirius asked her and India smiled shrugging. "What are you? You say you're purer than purebloods. But then don't like wizards and act like a muggle. Not that that's a bad thing," he added the last part in an afterthought.

India grimaced slightly at the question and she immediately knew she had messed up so she tried to do what she did best. Talk her way out of it.

"Firstly, I meant purer as in a metaphor?" she said unsurely, "Secondly, I don't dislike wizards. I just don't get them. And thirdly, I act like myself, thank you very much," she said rolling her eyes only to see Sirius grinning.

"You know, my mother would hate you," he told her, and India laughed putting her legs over his lap and leaning down on the arm of the couch.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It is," he grinned at her mindlessly drawing patterns on the soft skin of her leg that was exposed when the quilt feel slightly.

"About your family," India started, "You don't live with them, do you?"

"Nah," said Sirius shaking his head, "I got into a fight with them over the summer last year and now I'm living with Prongs."

"That's good," India smiled at him.

"What about your family?" Sirius asked her, "You never talk much about them. . . ."

"They're pretty normal. . . ." India trailed off knowing full well that that sentence was complete and utter bullshit. "Lots of cousins and whatnot. A younger brother and sister, too. Logan and Maya."

"I have a younger brother too," Sirius said, "Regulus. He's in Slytherin."

"Did he go with you?" India asked sitting up straight, her legs still on his lap.

"Nah," Sirius shook his head again, "He's the favorite. Anyway, I also have a few cousins. Most of them got the Black family curse and are deranged."

"The crazy ones are always the best," India said grinning at him.

"I'm crazy," Sirius stated and then pursed his lips as India laughed.

"Then you're one of the best, Black," she smiles at him.

"You're not so bad," she said after a moment of silence.

"You just told me I'm one of the best," he stated with a cheeky smile and India shrugged the corner of her lips twitching up.

"One of. I'm the best by far."

"You and your ego."

"You're one to talk," India scoffed hitting him on the shoulder.

"Touche."

"I believe we'll be great friends, Sirius," India told him with a smile and his smile faltered slightly, obliviously to her. "I'm not kidding. You guys are actually pretty cool."

"I'm glad you think so, love," Sirius smirked recomposing himself, and India tried not to show the blush coming to her face as she took her legs from his lap and sat down facing the fire and letting her head fall on his shoulder. "You're not so bad either."

India laughed at his statement and then they both fell into a comfortable silence, India decided to break.

"Isn't fire beautiful?" she asked quietly her eyes enthralled by the orange glow. "It's so deadly but beautiful."

"It is," Sirius said softly, unknowingly to India, not talking about the fire.

"When I was little I used to watch the fire all the time," she stated with a small smile, "I'd get bored and would watch it for hours. It fascinated me. Same thing when I was mad. It calmed me down to imagine James burning up in it."

"That's some really dark mind you have, darling," Sirius chuckled in amusement and India shrugged.

"It's genetic."

Both of them eventually fell asleep on the couch and India woke up the next morning by Sirius nudging her to tell her everyone was already at breakfast. India went upstairs to get ready and soon joined Sirius again — who had told her he would wait for her — and they both went down to breakfast. All the while India was hating the way her heart was fluttering at the thought of Black. Was she allergic to him or something?

↫✾↬

A/N

I just wanted to inform all of you, lovely readers, that the ships for this story aren't set on stone. But I have an idea for who I want to be with who—and most of them aren't that obvious and will take some time.

And for those of you who read TWISTS, I just wanted to tell you that a new chapter will be up soon enough.

P.S.: have you followed my friend quinn_madison yet? If you haven't you have nothing to lose by checking her new story out! (I'm aware I'm being a tad biased because she's my friend and all, but I think it's worth it!)

That's all!
Next chapter is on the make!

~Lexi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
720K 21.9K 50
๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š "๐šž๐šœ" '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
2.8K 90 14
Marauders era 1977-1978 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ,,Can I sit here?" the girl asked standing in the door to the train apartment. T...