Jealousy, Jealousy - S.M [1]

By pepsicolax_

Dakota Enger is a simple girl who didn't stand out. She's a straight A student who always stood by her best f... More

Summary
Cast
Playlist
Omega
Shape Shifted
Ice Pick
Abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
Restraint
Party Guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Master Plan
good 4 u

Raving

1.1K 44 11
By pepsicolax_

"Why am I doing this with you?" Dakota whispers to Scott, "Why didn't you get like Stiles or anyone else?" She asks him as the two both stand back, and watch Jackson walk into the line for the underground rave.

Ever since Scott sort of joined Derek's pack, he's been hanging around Dakota. Now she wouldn't really be complaining except he was constantly there. Being part of Derek's pack was more of her safe space. "Because you're my friend." Scott says to her as they hide behind a wall. Dakota narrows her eyes as she sighs, "A very thin line McCall."

Scott nods before he quickly rushes over into the line. Dakota pinches the bridge of her nose already knowing that Scott would try to talk to Matt. As if that didn't make it more obvious.

"Matt?"

"What?"

"How much are tickets?"

"Seventy-five."

Dakota groans as she slaps her hand over her mouth. She tries to motion Scott back over but he shakes his head before turning back to Matt

"Can I borrow some money?"

"Yeah, how much?"

"Seventy-five."

"Why?" Dakota whispers to herself as she hits her head on the wall behind her. She peeks out to see Matt look away from Scott as Dakota runs to the back of the line meeting up with Scott.

"I would rather hang out with Stiles." Dakota hisses out hitting Scott on the chest.

Kota watches carefully as Jackson walks up next to buy his ticket. She listens to the seller's heartbeat start to race as Jackson says no words only hands her the money for his one ticket. She watches with a careful eye as the elevator starts to rise with her on it, looking down at Jackson.

🦎

"What's he doing here?" Scott asks as Dakota and he opens the door to the vet's office. "I need him." Dakota glances between the three boys as she smiles at Isaac

"I don't trust him." He states to Derek.

"Yeah, well he doesn't trust you either." Dakota jabs Isaac in the ribs. Isaac glares at her while she does the same back. "Knock it off." She hisses out before she turns to Scott to see him shaking his head. "You too." She mutters as Derek growls.

"You know what? And Derek really doesn't care." Shaking his head as Derek steps in between the three teens. "Now where's the vet? Is he going to help us or not?"

"That depends." Deaton says, "Your friend Jackson. Are we planning to save him or kill him?"

"Kill him."

"Save him."

"Save him." Scott and Kota say to Derek, "Save him."

"Great. Now that masculinity problem is over. Can we actually focus on our plan?" Dakota asks as she walks into the exam room ahead of everyone.

"Watch what you touch." Derek grabs Isaac's hand as Dakota stands in the middle of them. She looks down at the bottles in front of her, quietly questioning what the hell she got herself into. Werewolves? Fine. Kanimas? She can handle that. But whatever is in these bottles and whatever the vet is? Yeah, she may have a little problem.

"What are you? Some kind of witch?" Isaac asks.

"No, I'm a veterinarian."

Dakota can't help but chuckle causing everyone to stare at her. Clearing her throat, she looks up, "Sorry."

"Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."

"We're open to suggestions." Kota and Derek both say.

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac asks.

"We already tried. I nearly took its head off and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." Derek explains to both men.

"Has it shown any weakness?" Deaton questions.

"Well, one - it can't swim."

"Does that apply to Jackson as well?" Dakota shakes her head. "No, Jackson is the captain of the swim team and trust me he rubs it in all the time. He once told me while I was trying to get notes from Lydia."

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." Walking over to a drawer Dakota and Scott share a look as the vet disappears. Showing the teens the coin, "A puppet. And a puppeteer."

"One killed the husband. But the other had to kill the wife. Do we know why?"

All the teens look at each other as Kota stays silent. "I don't think Jackson killed the wife." Kota admits. "I mean his mother, his birth mother died when she was pregnant too."

Kota looks over to Scott for help, "And she was maybe murdered." Scott says backing up Kota. "I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else."

"How do you know it's not part of the rules?" Isaac asks looking at the two teens, "The Kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too."

"Does that mean your father was a murderer?" Dakota asks, looking over to him.

Isaac shrugs, "It wouldn't surprise me if he was." Dakota nods as she shrugs, "Honestly. I felt stupid asking that question." She mutters causing both friends to chuckle.

"The book says they're bonded, right?" Derek nods, "What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him?"

"What if something that affects the Kanima," Deaton grabs a bottle from in front of him showing it off to the wolves, "also affects its master?" Pouring the dust around the coin Deaton looks up to the teens and the current Alpha.

"Meaning what?" Kota asks.

"Meaning we can catch them. Both of them."

🦎

Michael and Daphne both walk past Dakota's room but the sound of something falling causes both parents to lock at each other and back up. "Honey," Daphne knocks on Dakota's door, she jumps back after hearing a scream. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine mom!"

"Kota." Michael calls out trying to open the door. "You know the door is supposed to stay open." Daphne sighs as she pushes her husband back a little, "Let me handle this." She tells him, "A little girl talk is needed."

"Can I come in?"

Daphne jumps back slightly after the door swings open. Her mouth is wide open staring at the mess in her daughter's room. Clothes everywhere on the floor, what hopefully is makeup on her daughter's face is splattered on her vanity. She walks in the room to see Dakota with her head on her vanity.

"Dakota?" She whispers walking up to her. Placing a hand on her daughter's back she sits down next to her. "What is going on sweetie?"

"Like you would care." Dakota mutters. "I'm sorry but you wouldn't understand."

"I can try."

Dakota looks up as she stares at herself in the mirror. Her hair was loosely curled with some of it pulled back. Her face was covered in makeup that is now smudged and glitter on the side of her face.

She wipes under her eyes as she stares at her mom, "There's this party tonight. Iz and I are going with a few friends and I wanted to..." Dakota trails off. Daphne nods as she rubs her daughter's back. "You wanted to impress a boy?" She asks and Dakota slams her head back down as her mom laughs.

"Okay, what kind of party is this?"

"A rave." Dakota says. Daphne gets up as she walks over to her daughter's closet. She pulls a pair of black jeans with a red tube top. She picks out a pair of sparkly silver boots and turns around. "Put this on and then we can fix your makeup."

"Wow." Dakota whispers as she stares at herself in the mirror. The outfit her mother picked was perfect and red and black looked best on her. Her makeup was fixed and the glitter on her face was applied right on the side of her eyes.

Daphne walks over with a long coat. "Wear this out of the house. You don't want your dad to see this do you?" Dakota chuckles as she slips on the coat that falls down to her knees. The mother and daughter walk out of the room.

Dakota places a hand on the doorknob as she turns around to wave bye to her mom when her dad and brother walk over to them.

"Where are you going like that?" Michael asks. "Just hanging out with friends." Dakota quickly says. "You look weird." Henry says, causing both of their parents to look at him. "That's not nice to say Henry."

Henry shrugs as Daphne turns to Dakota. "Have fun. Don't stay out too late and no curfew tonight."

"Thanks mom. I'll see you later tonight." She tells them as she blows a kiss before walking out to Derek's car.

"No curfew?" Michael asks his wife. Daphne shrugs as she kisses Michael's cheek, "Let her have fun. She's young."

🦎

Dakota walks into the rave with Erica and Isaac by her side. She may have went, a little extra for her outfit considering her pack mates are not wearing anything extra but she played the part. Erica walked off to either enjoy herself or look out for Jackson, leaving Isaac and Dakota by themselves.

"You scared?" Isaac asked her as they stared into the crowd. Dakota gulped as she nodded, "A little." She admitted to him, "For once in my life I feel awkward standing here."

Isaac grabbed Kota's hand as he squeezed it. "Let's dance." HE said before pulling her to the dance floor. Kota laughed loudly as she watched Isaac start to dance. He was trying to move to the music but all he was doing was shaking his hips.

"Iz!" She yelled as he pulled Kota close to him. "Dance Kota. It's a party." She nodded as she started to dance with him. The two were jumping around as they held onto each other.

"Kota!" She hears her name whispered as she looks around the club to see no one staring at her. "Kota." She hears again only to see Scott waving her and Isaac over from behind a wall. "Come on." She tells Isaac quickly leading them through the crowd as they go over to Scott standing off to the side. "What's going on?"

"The Argents are here. With their own plan and that means we need a new one." Scott tells them, "That's where you two come in."

Dakota furrows her eyebrows, "What do we need to do?" She asks him as Scott sighs telling them the plan.

"Why me?"

"Because I gotta make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan." Scott tells Isaac and Dakota.

"Okay, look, you gotta do intravenously which means in the vein. When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck probably is going to be the easiest. So, you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger. Be careful."

Isaac chuckles, "Oh I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him."

"No, I mean you. Both of you. I don't want either of you to get hurt." After a second of silence Scott starts to walk away. "Go find Erica." She quickly tells Isaac before chasing after Scott. "Scott" She yells out grabbing his hand, stopping him in the crowd.

"Dakota, I got to go." He tells her. "Just wait a second. You're an idiot if you're going against the Argents. Alone." She tells him. "I thought you didn't care. You said we're not friends." Scott tells her.

"Doesn't mean that I don't care about you." Dakota tells him softly, "We're friends Scott, okay? I just need you to be careful." Scott looks down as Dakota grabs his hand. He looks up at her as the two connect eyes for a split second.

Dakota was about to say something else, but someone bumps into her making her fall into Scott's arms. She feels her heart racing as his heart start to do the same. If it wasn't for the moment, she may never actually have the guts to do this.

She quickly leans up, cupping his face as she leans forward to kiss him. She pulls away quickly as Scott stares at her in a daze. "What was that for?" He asked her, moving her hair away from her face, "Good luck and be careful." She whispers before walking away.

🦎

Dakota, Erica and Isaac stand in front Jackson slumped on a chair. The door opening alerts all three teens as Erica turns around ready to fight. "Uh, no, no, no!" Stiles calls out, "Just me, it's just me. Don't freak."

"Is he okay?" Stiles asks

"Well," Isaac looks back at them, "Let's find out."

Isaac extends his claws as he tries to swing them above Jackson's face, as he grabs Isaac's wrist.

Dakota jumps back in Stiles' arms as Isaac starts to groan, everyone hearing as Jackson basically breaks Isaac's wrist. Isaac runs back holding his wrist running back as Dakota grabs onto him, "Hey, hey you're okay." Kota whispers.

"Okay no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles looks between all the werewolves. "Okay mom." Kota mutters to herself. Kota looks up to see Stiles glaring at her as she rolls her eyes.

"I thought the Ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac asks looking up.

"Well apparently this is all we're going to get." Stiles points out, "So let's just hope whoever is controlling him just decided to show up tonight."

"Guys," Kota calls out, "He's opening his eyes." She points out as everyone slowly turns to Jackson.

Stiles starts to walk forward but Dakota quickly reaches out grabbing him. "What are you doing?" She asks him. "I'm going to talk to him." He says. "You're an idiot." She said, "You're also human and going to talk to the Kanima."

"Kota," Stiles groaned as the redhead walked ahead of him. The two crouched down in front of him as they stared at him.

"Jackson is that you?"

"Us. We're all here." Jackson says.

"Are you the one killing all of those people?"

"We are the one killing murderers."

"So, all the people you killed so far-" Jackson interrupts Stiles, "Deserved it."

"See we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." Kota points out with a smirk.

"Anything can break if enough pressure applied."

"All right," Dakota shares a look with Stiles, "So the people you're killing are all murderers then?"

"All. Each. Everyone."

"Well, who did they murder?" Stiles asks.

"Me."

Both friends share a look with each other, "What do you mean?"

Jackson takes a deep breath, "They murdered me."

Kota takes a step back as she looks between Erica and Isaac, "I don't like this." She tells them. Kota keeps her eyes focused on Stiles before glancing up gasping, getting everyone's attention. Everyone turns to see Jackson now what seems to be turning into the Kanima as his eyes start to look like snake eyes.

"They murdered me."

"Do something." Stiles whispers to the werewolves. "Like what?" Kota asks, "I don't know how to stop him. Nor, do I want to be paralyzed!" She hisses at Stiles.

"Okay, okay. More ketamine. This man needs Ketamine."

Stiles throws up his hands looking between Kota and Isaac, "You used the whole bottle?"

Kota walks over to Erica afraid to get in the middle of Stiles and Isaac, "Guys."

Every teen looks over to see Jackson now up as his face is the Kanima. Jackson snarls as he starts to move his face aggressively. "Okay, out, everybody out." Stiles calmly says, "Go, go ,go." Kota grabs Erica's hand pulling the two girls out first.

Everyone runs outside as Isaac, Erica and Kota press up against the door trying to keep Jackson out. "Stiles, find something to block the door."

"Like what?" Stiles yells looking around, "Anything!" Kota yells back to him.

The wall next to them breaks open as the Kanima in full form breaks through the wall running away.

🦎

Running in the party, Isaac, Kota and Erica try to chase after Stiles. Making it outside, Kota grabs onto the two werewolves as they stop out the door.

"Isaac?" Kota calls out as he walks over to the edge, with the girls following. Looking down, Kota sees the line of mountain ash Stiles put down, effectively trapping them around the building. A feeling of being trapped almost like in her body she backs up. "Oh my god it's working!" Stiles yells as Winter looks over to him and Derek. "Oh, this is. I did something."

"Scott?" Derek asks as he hears a howl, sharing a look with his betas. Dakota's heart starts to race as Derek's face turns to worry.

"What?" Stiles asks, looking at the two men.

"Break it." Dakota says looking at Stiles. "What? No way."

"Scott's dying!" Derek yells.

"Okay what? How do you know that?"

"Oh my god Stiles just break it!" Dakota yells at him.

Stiles bends down breaking the line as Derek and Dakota run past it. The two find their way into a separate warehouse and both of them start to cough. "Kota stay back!" Derek yells at her, worried for Scott and her as Dakota's eyes glow gold.

She nods as she can't stop coughing from the smell of wolfsbane. Not really happy this is the first time she got to experience it but shake was the only thing that could make her this way. She wanted to run in to help Derek especially when she heard a woman screaming.

"Kota," Derek coughed out as he walked out with Scott in his arms, "Grab him." Dakota nodded as she looped Scott's arm over her shoulders. "I thought I said be careful." She muttered. "Just don't die Scott." She told herself.

🦎

Dakota sat in the vet's office as she leaned her head on Derek's shoulder. She sighed sadly after learning that it was Allison's mom that did this to Scott and Derek bit her. Meaning if she doesn't die from the bite, she'll turn and then the hunter's code would kill her.

She can admit at that point she does feel bad for Allison, for losing a parent but her mom was psycho. "You okay kid?" Derek asked her as her eyes never left Scott. She nodded as Derek wrapped his arms around her, bringing her into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.1K 530 18
Talia is a dark fairy. The only of her kind for centuries. She starts her first year at Alfea with small hopes, exasperated by her cousin. A blond sp...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
365K 11.6K 41
After the USPS creates a penpal pairing program, Elizabeth Mills is encouraged by her friends to sign up and talk to someone new. Spencer Reid, bored...