Jealousy, Jealousy - S.M [1]

By pepsicolax_

Dakota Enger is a simple girl who didn't stand out. She's a straight A student who always stood by her best f... More

Summary
Cast
Playlist
Omega
Shape Shifted
Ice Pick
Venomous
Frenemy
Restraint
Raving
Party Guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Master Plan
good 4 u

Abomination

1.5K 55 13
By pepsicolax_

Dakota didn't waste a second after watching Isaac and Erica get thrown down by Derek, to try to surprise her alpha. She jumped off the wall as she ran towards him before kicking the wall wrapping her arms around Derek's neck trying to pull him down.

She should've known that wouldn't work as Derek grabbed her shirt flinging her on top of Isaac and Erica on the floor. Ok, I can recover. She thought to herself as she quickly glanced over winking at Boyd. She flung herself up as she tried to punch Derek across the face. The alpha dodged each punch as his first beta kept trying to keep up.

"Kota, try again!" Derek yelled at her as she stopped throwing punches and growled at him. "I'm trying." She hissed at him. "Try harder." He growled at her as his eyes flashed at her making her shine gold.

Kota screamed as she grabbed Derek's shirt pulling them close together, she immediately threw him across the room. Derek quickly got up as Dakota ran towards him. The two immediately got into a fist fight before Derek got the upper hand and threw her against the subway car.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable? The only one here who is actually worth fighting is Kota." Derek yelled. Kota rubbed her neck as she watched Erica stand up and kiss Derek on the lips. "Gross." Kota mutters to herself as Derek pushes her off. "That's the last time you do that."

"Why cause I'm a beta? Or because I'm not Dakota?" Erica asks as Boyd walks over to them. Kota walks over as she helps Isaac up. "It's because I have someone else in mind for you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kota asks, glaring at the blonde.

"Are we done here?" Isaac asks, accepting the help from Dakota, "Cause, I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Derek looks over to Dakota as he raises his eyebrows.

To him the only one who seemed to accept the bite and the responsibilities of a beta was Dakota. The girl who didn't even want it at first, is the one he trusts the most. So, he set out some rules and responsibilities to her, one was to help him train the others.

"No, I'm not doing that." Dakota tells him as she instantly got the hint as Derek motioned to Isaac with his eyes. "Kota." Derek said as the girl sighed. "Sorry Iz." She muttered as she broke Isaac's arm with ease. "Hundred and one."

"You think I'm teaching you how to fight, huh?" Derek yelled, "Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!"

Dakota falls down next to Isaac as she brings her best friend closer to her. "If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now?" Isaac asks Derek, "What are they waiting for?" Dakota raises her eyebrows as she awaits Derek's answer.

"I don't know. But they're planning something, and you especially know that's not our only problem." Derek says before looking at everyone, "Whatever killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I know."

Dakota sighs as she combs her fingers through Isaac's hair as she watches Derek storm off.

🦎

"Holy sh-"

"No cursing." Michael calls out as he walks past his daughter's room. "Sorry daddy." Dakota whispers as she shuts her door. She glares at her window when she spots her alpha standing on her balcony.

Dakota walks over, opening the door as she lets Derek in. "You know you have my number." Dakota tells him as walks around her room. "Didn't expect you to be a fantasy type." Derek says grabbing a classic edition of Cinderella.

Kota rips it out of his hand before putting it back. "I like happy endings. Where do you think I got my anchor from?" Dakota whispers, "What are you doing here? I'm not even sure I want to talk to you after you made me break Isaac's arm."

"You did good today. You were tough and willing to fight. Now I need you to do something else for me." Dakota raises her eyebrows, "Are you going to the game tonight?"

"No."

"Now you are. I need your help-"

"No! I don't understand these first beta duties or whatever you want to call them but I'm not fighting anything tonight especially not Stiles. He's human and he's the only one that has been kind to me."

Dakota huffs out as she runs her fingers through her hair. She tried to understand exactly what Derek wanted from her, but it all came at a price. First betas were the ones of the pack who obeyed their alpha without hesitation, they were the toughest fighters and the first to stand guard, most importantly they were willingly to put the pack in front of themselves when the alpha couldn't.

"I need to get information out of Stiles about what he saw." Derek tells her. "You mean the thing that killed Isaac's father?" Dakota asks, making Derek nod. "Take Erica, she seems to be cozy with you." Dakota hissed out.

"And what would you be doing instead?"

Dakota opens her closet as she turns back around, "Gerard Argent will be at the game tonight and the wonder boy Scott McCall will be playing. So, someone should make sure that nobody dies tonight, don't you think?"

Derek chuckles as he stands up walking over to Dakota, face to face. "You think you can take down an experienced hunter?" Derek goes to punch Dakota, but she quickly grabs his fist, "Maybe not with fighting but he hasn't talked to me yet."

Derek smirks as he turns around walking away from Dakota. He stands on her balcony as he smirks at her before jumping off to the ground. God help Gerard Argent if he faces Dakota Enger, he thinks while walking away.

🦎

Why do I come to these things? Dakota thinks as she watches another player get dragged off the field after an encounter with 'The Abomination.' "Hey, Stiles is sneaking off." Erica whispers to Dakota. "It's fine. Derek will call you when it's time."

"You! You!" Dakota, Erica and Boyd all looked towards Coach as he called out to Boyd, "You play lacrosse?" Boyd looked towards both of the girls with a smirk as he started to stand up. "Uh-uh. Derek won't like this." Erica told him. Boyd looked towards Dakota as she pursed her lips, "Have fun. But if you wolf out, I won't hesitate to break every bone in your body."

Boyd smirked as he stood up taking off his leather jacket, "We got ourselves a player!" Coach yelled excitedly. As soon as Boyd left the stands, Erica showed Dakota the text from Derek, "Go. stay safe." She told the blonde as she sat by herself on the bleachers.

She looked down at the Argents with a slight glare as she pulled her jacket closer to her. She sat on the edge of her seat as the nicknamed, 'Abomination' ran towards Boyd. Boyd slammed him to the ground as everyone stood up and cheered for him.

Dakota clapped alongside them as she caught Boyd's eyes, sending him a wink.

"Come on Boyd. Calm down." Dakota whispered to herself hoping that the beta could hear her. She stood up and cheered as Scott got the ball and ran towards the field, scoring the shot. Everyone clapped just as someone body checked Scott slamming him to the floor.

Dakota winced as she heard a bone crack before running down to the field. No matter how she acted, she still cared for the boy, even if she tried to stop it.

Dakota ran right alongside Allison as the two kneeled down next to him. "Are you okay?" Allison asked. "It's okay. I'm healing. It's okay." Scott told her as Dakota reached out to Scott's wrist trying to help him out.

"The book?"

"It's not in his office."

"Scott, your leg is broken." Dakota whispered as she helped him up, "Not for long." He told her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Just help me." Scott begged her quietly, "Please?" Dakota nodded as she wrapped her arm around his waist as she helped turn him around.

"Scott-" Melissa yelled as she ran towards her son. "It's okay. It's okay." Scott told her, "I'm fine. I'm fine." Melissa looked at him shocked and confused, "I could've sworn I heard bone breaking from where I sat."

"Heard it? I felt it."

"Seriously, guys, I'm fine." Scott told them as Dakota nodded. "I'll take you home?" Dakota suggested as Scott nodded.

"We should go." Allison whispered to Gerard. "Hold on." Gerard said causing both werewolves to look at him. "I wanna ask him one more thing." Dakota and Scott tightened their hold on each other waiting for the worst to happen.

"How would you like to come over for dinner Scott?"

Dakota blew her cheeks out as she was confused by his question. She glanced towards Scott and Allison to see them in the same state. Dakota quickly went through a list of options in her head before she started to talk. One she could leave Scott and Allison alone and check on Derek and Erica, two she could have both wolves escape this easily and finally she could find a way to talk and face Gerard. Well, it wouldn't be Dakota if she didn't do the thing that would put her life in danger.

"Scott, you should go but that means we will just have to reschedule for later. It's okay." Dakota told him softly . "Reschedule what?" Gerard asked, eyeing them, "Scott was going to take me on a date tonight Mr. Argent after he won the game like he always does."

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Enger, I didn't realize that you two were-" "Dating?" Dakota interrupted, "I mean we didn't really put an official title on it yet. But nobody should refuse dinner with the principal."

"Well, it's settled, you're both coming."

"Thank you."

🦎

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you say that? Why did you cover for me?" Scott looked over to Dakota as the girl drove them to the Argent's house. Dakota cleared her throat as she kept her eyes on the road, "I want to talk to Gerard and the best way to do that is at dinner."

"You're a new wolf walking into the lion's den." Dakota tilted her head as she glanced over, "It's Daniel. Daniel walks into the lion's den." Dakota corrected him but quickly continued, "And if you are comparing me, then I'll have you to help me."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows, "In the story Daniel walks into the lion's den but with God's help he saved him. You dated or are dating Allison. I really don't care but I'm doing this for my own personal gain. Not for you two."

Scott leaned back as the two sat in silence. Dakota nodded as she won that argument. Maybe saying her and Scott were dating was not the smartest choice, but it was quick. She's quick and witty. Isaac would say that she doesn't think her words through.

Obviously, that's how she got herself a dinner date with the Argents.

🦎

"Oh, good, you're back. Dinner's almost ready." Victoria Argent called as the door opened. Dakota sighed as she looked around the house, instantly spotting an exit hearing her mom telling her to find a way out.

"How was the game?"

"Why don't you ask the star player?" Gerard says as Dakota walks behind Scott, finally looking at Chris and Victoria Argent. "Hi." Scott says as everyone stares at the girl, "And you are?" Victoria Argent asks the girl.

"Hi. I'm Dakota. You have such a lovely home."

🦎

It was quiet. The only sounds that were heard were the scraping off forks on the plates, people chewing and the occasional glass being picked up. "All right. Why is everyone so quiet?" Gerard asked. "Is it that uncomfortable that they dated?"

"Would you ask them if they would be uncomfortable?" Chris Argent asked his father. "Okay, I know it's been a few centuries since I was a teenager, but even back then we dated, broke up, and moved on all the time." Dakota glanced up as her and Allison stared at each other.

"We're fine. Right, Scott?" Allison asked as everyone turned to Scott. "Totally fine. Dakota?" Dakota smiled as she nodded, "Perfectly fine."

"Then why did you break up?"

"She dumped me." Dakota pursed her lips, really wishing she would think before acting. "Dinner is wonderful Mrs. Argent." Dakota said as Chris Argent talked over her, "No offense Scott. But I think maybe Allison felt the two of you were just growing apart."

"As if the father's opinion isn't biased. How do you know they weren't as passionate as Romeo and Juliet?" Gerard asked as Dakota stared down at her plate, maybe she was faking her feelings for her 'fake' boyfriend or maybe she finally realized that no matter how she got in this world she would never really find a place.

"Romeo and Juliet committed ritual suicide." Dakota blurted out, surprising everyone. "Dakota is right, maybe they just needed a little less passion."

"Can we please talk about something else?" Allison asked as her mother agreed. "Dakota, how about you tell us how you and Scott met?" Gerard asked as everyone stared at him, "It's only far we talked about his ex, why not his new girlfriend?"

Dakota nodded as she felt Scott's hand grab hers under the table, supporting her but she let him go afraid that things would go too far. She gave a grateful look to him, "It was funny actually. I ran into him in the hallways."

"You didn't just run into me, you charged into me." Scott said with a chuckle. "Okay yes, I charged into you, but I was on my phone and as the greatest weakness of this generation, I do not look when I'm texting."

"It was cute." Scott said, making Dakota's cheeks turn to red. "So, tell me, how did this start? Do you know all of his secrets, Dakota?" Argent asked the girl as she raised her eyebrows.

"I don't think I need to know all of his secrets. They're secrets for a reason, right? Besides the Scott that I know that I've admired for so long, would tell me if it really put me in danger." Dakota said softly. "I guess I just knew that when I looked at him for the first time and actually talked to him that I could trust him."

Scott stared at Dakota grabbing her hand again but this time not letting her go. "Her heart is big, it's trustworthy and everything she told me I knew that I could. She captivated me from the second I looked into her eyes," Scott trailed off, "Isn't that what a relationship is based off of, trust?" Dakota asked everyone staring back at them.

Kota had to congratulate herself for being a great actress, and Scott too. The two were totally tricking everyone to believe they were a couple but, was she really faking it? She really hated herself for her heart beating so fast and that Scott could hear it. Her hands were probably sweating but Scott wouldn't let go.

Why did this make her feel safe?

"Scott," Argent called out, breaking the teens' gaze at each other, "How about you help me grab dessert from the kitchen?" Scott stood up as Dakota's fingers slipped out of his hands and for some reason, he can admit that he misses the soft touch. Her tiny hand in his.

🦎

"Do you mind if we are excused? There's actually some notes from English I need to go over with Scott and Dakota." Allison asks her family. Gerard gives a sign of approval as the three teens stand up. Scott grabs Dakota's hand as she once again thanks the Argents for dinner

Dakota follows Scott up the stairs as Scott starts to head into Allison's room. "Wait, wait." Allison whispers, grabbing Scott's other hand, pulling them in the opposite direction, right into Gerard's room.

"Hurry." Allison tells Scott as he lets go of both girls. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" Kota whispers as Scott looks back, "Did Derek tell you about what's out there?" Dakota shrugs as she crosses her arms, "You mean the thing that killed Isaac's dad? Yeah, he did. But why are we here?"

"You're really with Derek?" Allison asks Dakota as the two stand face to face. Kota clicked her tongue, nodding, "Yeah I am."

"Then why are you here?"

"I want to meet the people trying to kill me. I go to school with you and now your grandfather. Why shouldn't I be friendly?" With no answer Kota smirks as she holds up her index finger, Me , one. You, zero.' She mouths to Allison.

"So, what exactly are you doing, Scott?" Dakota turns to see Scott looking through some files and Allison turns to look through books, "You're trying to figure out what it is, right?" She guesses but as Scott's body language turns to rigid causing her to chuckle, "You want to look through the Argent's bestiary."

"How do you-" "I have a little brother." Kota blurts out, "He used to love mythical creatures and my grandparents always carried one around with them."

Allison walks over to pull a cloth away from a safe, "There goes that plan." She tells them. "You two are so lucky I'm here." She tells them as she kneels down to the safe, "I used to break into locks even before I got super hearing."

She puts her ear up against the safe as she starts to twist and turn listening for the clicks. She opens the safe with a smirk as she steps back, "You're welcome." She reaches in to grab a leather book, handing it to Scott, "Is this it?"

Scott nods as he starts to flip through the pages, "Salmon moutarde creme fraiche? What is this?"

"A recipe. It's a cookbook."

Scott shuts the safe as the three teens feel out of luck, but Scott's phone starts to ring causing them to panic. "Scott?" Stiles calls out as he picks up the phone. "I can't talk right now." Scott quickly says before hanging up.

Dakota feels her phone buzz but quickly assumes it's her parents and chooses not to answer it. "Okay, where else can we look?" Dakota asks, "We need to figure out what this thing is before it kills more people."

"I know where it is." Allison tells them as she rushes out of her grandfather's room. Scott and Dakota share a look before they both rush off after her. "Principal Argent- Gerard. Mr. and Mrs. Argent." Scott says as he helps Dakota put on her coat before grabbing his own, "Uh, thank you for dinner. I just realized that I have to pick up my mom from work and Kota still has to drop me off at school."

Scott grabs Dakota's hand as he pulls her away. "Thank you!" She calls out before getting in her car.

🦎

Dakota quickly pulls up to the school as Scott tries to get a hold of Stiles. "Anything?" She asks as they rush off. "Nothing." Scott whispers as he leads them in. Dakota grunts as the two run into the principal's office to see the keys still in the door. Scott grabs the USB but quickly drops it when they both hear a creature scream.

Scott and Dakota run into the pools just in time to see Stiles and Derek fall deep into the pool. Each of them shift as Dakota reaches for Derek and Scott for Stiles. The two poll each of them out of the water and throw them to the floor.

Dakota roars as she faces the creature with Scott behind her. The creature quickly jumps at her, throwing her back before Scott lands on top of her. "I don't do that on the first date." Dakota quickly mutters as Scott gets off of her.

The creature grabs Scott and Dakota flinging them across the room as they both hit a mirror, breaking the glass. Dakota grabs a piece of it as she tries to defend herself causing the creature to see its reflection before running away. Strange.

🦎

"It's called the Kanima." Derek calls out as he and Dakota walk over to Scott and Stiles looking at the bestiary on the computer. "You knew the whole time?"

"No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection."

"It doesn't know who it is." Dakota realizes, "or who." Derek nods at his beta.

"What else do you know?" Stiles asks walking up to him, "Just stories. Rumors."

"But it's like us?" Scott asks confused, '"It's a shapeshifter, but it's not right. It's like a -" "Abomination." Dakota mutters out.

"Derek, we need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents." Scott suggests but Dakota shakes her head not agreeing with Scott. "You trust them?" Derek asks as Dakota rolls her eyes. Dakota slams her head on the roof of her car getting everyone's attention.

"While you two are arguing about who's on what side, we have something scarier out there!"

"I know one thing. When I find it, I'm gonna kill it."

🦎

"You okay?" Dakota asks as she clearly surprises Stiles by the time she walks into his room. Stiles jumps up as he looks over to the red head. "Kota? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check up on you. We're friends, right?" Kota asks as she walks around Stiles room. "Friends check up on each other." Kota tells him softly as she walks over to him. "Are you okay?" Stiles asks as Dakota nods.

"I think."

"Not every day you face a lizard creature." Stiles says, causing Dakota to laugh, "You make it seem so normal." Stiles shrugs as he looks at her, "Eh. I've handled worse."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I joined Derek." Dakota rambles out, "I should've but, I was scared and I took the opportunity. I was a wimp and took the bite."

"That doesn't make you a wimp." Stiles says, "That makes you strong for surviving it." Dakota smiles as she hits Stiles' shoulder. "Don't be cheesy Stilinski."

Stiles laughs alongside Dakota as the girl quickly hugs him, "Thank you for still being my friend."

🦎

Dakota waves at Stiles from her car as he shuts his front door. Dakota was about to open her door when she heard a noise behind her, "You're not here to hurt me." She calls out turning around to face Gerard Argent.

"You're not going to stab me. Especially not in front of the sheriff's house." Dakota crosses her arms as Gerard walks over to her. "You're right, I'm not. I'm here to congratulate you." Dakota raises her eyebrows confused by his words.

"You tricked me. You tricked everyone in that house. Not many new wolves can do that." Gerard walks closer to Dakota as the two stand face to face, "Not many people can watch the one they love still be in love with someone else, either."

Dakota looks away as she glances down, ashamed. "I'm not in love with Scott." She mutters. "I know what first love looks like to a teenager. It's the same look that Scott give my granddaughter."

"Is this your way of hurting me?" Dakota spats out, "Because I've been through a lot worse."

"Your father and mother aren't doing so well. Your little brother, Henry, is currently an eighth grader and is getting suspicious of who you are. Your best friend, Isaac Lahey is a part of your pack and you're the first beta." Gerard tells her, "Did I get any of that wrong?"

"How-"

"First betas always have so much confidence. Though from what I heard you didn't need that before."

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk. Actually introduce ourselves this time Dakota because I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of each other and not just at school. But I know that to hurt you, I don't physically have to hurt you. Just the ones you love."

Gerard walks away leaving Dakota to take a shaky breath before she gets in her car. She slams her hand on her steering wheel as she starts to cry. She turns on her car as she watches Gerard's car drive away.

"I'm going to make sure you suffer Gerard Argent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 16.3K 162
Zodiac signs that involves Creepypasta. Play around and see who, how, why, where, and what you're signs do. Request are ALWAYS open. I hope you enjoy...
39.1K 753 64
A grounder girl and a Skaikru boy, who would have thought.... When a boy charged with crimes he didn't commit for someone he loved waits for his ex...
28.2K 565 18
Talia is a dark fairy. The only of her kind for centuries. She starts her first year at Alfea with small hopes, exasperated by her cousin. A blond sp...
370K 8.9K 22
"W- Hotch you can't be serious, she's a criminal!" He shifted in his seat, but his face remained impassive. "So was Garcia. She's a good person, Str...