Is It Worth It? - Silver (OC)...

By Lightningstorm360

this is a OC x Catradora fanfiction, meaning it has polyamory (temporarily or not) if you aren't into that we... More

\\When it all started//
Never show emotion.
Is this.....?
Thaymor
Big Day
Simple Day Off
Dryl
Relaxation + Adora?? = NOPE
Princess Prom part 1
Princess Prom pt2
WHAT?!
A little talk
Promise Part 1
Promise Part 2
Promise Part 3
A little time for a Silver lining
Silver lining my ass!!
Not what I expected
Findings from the Northern Reach
Busted
Gone?
Unexpected appearances
The Promise of Something New
Feral
Jealousy kills
Who's the strongest in the Crimson Waste?!
Portal
Remember
Remember part 2
Behind The Veil
I need you here
This doesn't change anything...
Back to the Crimson Waste
Cleanse
Flutterina
Pulse
On my mind
Mer-Mysteries
A break...
Another Glimpse
Fractures
Destiny- Part 1&2
Blooper Reel
Horde Prime
Launch
Corridors
Save the Cat
Taking Control
Homeward bound
An ill wind
A small break
Return to the Fright Zone
Failsafe
Heart
The future is ours to decide
Memories
Animorphia
Pre-baby: Log 1
Pre-Baby: Log 15
Little Moon
Post Baby: log 1
Post Baby- Log 3
Post Baby- Log 6
Post Baby- Log 10
Post baby- Log 13
Post baby - Log 15
Moonshine Pic
BIGGGG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!!

380 14 0
By Lightningstorm360

Announcement time, never did this before. and it'll probably be the last time I ever do honestly.
This has been getting a ton of reads so far and I'm...well...shocked i never expected it to get as far as it did. I feel so proud rn 7w7 ok no more crying! Must think of what the next chapter will entail. Must watch more She-ra!! Byeeeeee!! 

This is for you guys i guess, hehe.

[Adora's POV]

"We're getting pretty good at improvising though." Glimmer announced after we got Bow's tiny figurine of him killed after running a drill for a plan we can't seem to make work.

"If we're gonna pull this off, we need to come up with a plan that won't fall apart, and a plan that takes into account everything the Horde could possibly throw at us, including surprise attacks." I was stressing over this. It was important and I didn't want anything to happen to my friends.

"Okay, but you're breaking Tiny Bow's heart. I mean look at his face." Bow cried.
"He's smiling." Glimmer pointed out, I just glared.
"Through his pain Glimmer. Through his pain." Bow whispered seriously. I stood up realizing no one was actually taking this seriously.

"Guys, this pass is important. The Horde is not going to give it up without a fight. It's obviously gonna be guarded by their very best and brightest." My eye twitched, seriously we NEED to be prepared for this!!
"Adora, calm down."
"No, I'm not gonna calm down. This is serious! They have Silver! I don't want anything happening to anyone else as well!" I slammed my fists down onto the table.

"Again." I ordered and we tried another plan.

"Clearly that last plan won't work. So maybe if we try sneaking past the turrets from a different side--" I had my my finger on my chin watching the map in front of me.
"You're going about this all wrong. " Glimmer took the battle plans from me. "You're not going to win by sneaking. We gotta take the action, to them."

Me as She-ra, Bow as well....Bow, Glimmer as.....Uh....I got no idea.

"Just let Glimmer handle this." Glimmer chuckled with a stick in her mouth. "Using my awesome powers of teleportation, I take out their first line of defense. Pshew! Poow! shcreeow! POW!" Glimmer narrates. " And then I teleport onto the wall and take out a line of soldiers with one critical strike! Kapow! I backflip, front flip, backflip into a teleport, poof!" Glimmer waved her mini-figure around in the air, "Then I take out a Super Bot, and it explodes!" Glimmer slams her fist down onto the map. "Yeah, and I'm past the wall! I'm unstoppable! I'm--"

Bow calls to her from the bridge, "You ran out of teleports like, 12 teleports ago."
"Then I land on you!" She announces before falling onto Bow.

"Ahh Tiny Bow! Nooooooooooooo! " Bow falls back his hand over his eyes. I facepalmed.

'Maybe having Silver escape on her own was really a better idea.' I thought to myself.

"Glimmer, we need to come up with a plan based on reality." I said.
" Yes. And in that moment, I really would land on Bow." The pinkette said a matter-of-factly. I snatched the plans back and sat back down in my spot. Time for a real plan.

"Using a limited number of teleports isn't a bad idea. So, Glimmer would take Bow and, using her powers, teleport him into the turrets' blind spot. Bow shall act as back up, while you and I breach the less-patrolled area upon the wall." There was an earth quake of some sort, when we looked up and saw Mermista.

"Uh...why are you playing with dolls?"

"What?! We're not playing with dolls." I stated.
"Yeah they're war-table, battle figures. And I don't know if I have one for you. Hold on." Bow rummaged through his bag.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be on watch?" Glimmer asked Mermista.
"Oh no the fortress is still there, like it was an hour ago. Watch complete." Mermista drawled. Glimmer groaned in her seat and Mermista continued before sitting down, "Relax, I switched with Perfuma."

"We're still coming up with a plan."
"Am I in the plan?"
"We're getting to--" Bow cut me off.
" don't have you, buuuuut I do have a seashell and a happy otter." Mermista looked at the figures. "Uh.....googly eyes? pass.

"What?" Bow said.
"Can we please get back to--"
"I'll be She-ra." Mermista announced taking my figurine away. I scoffed, "You can't be She-ra. I'm She-ra."
"Not anymore. You snooze, you lo--" Glimmer teleported Mermista away bringing back my Tiny She-ra.

"I admit I got a little carried away. But the rest of my plan could work." Glimmer said hopefully.
"Except you're not taking the biggest variable into account: Catra. She's been behind every Horde plan, she led the attack on Brightmoon. She's devious--" I was cut off again.
"And I've already thought of that." Glimmer smirked. "I knew destroying the bots would lure her out. Catra chuckles stepping into the light with a cat in her arms," Catra speaks now, "And so it has, Glimmer." Sounding a bit to much like Queen Angella when saying her name. Then she purred?!

"This is how you see Catra?" I asked stifling a laugh. Bow laughed as well. "Yeah, this seems a little off. I finally laughed, " A little?" Glimmer/Catra continues, "You fell into my trap. I've armed the tower with a bomb capable of taking out my greatest enemy, you."
"Do you expect us to just sit here?"
"No Princess, I expect you to--" Perfuma jumps in, "I cast Giant Flytrap on Catra!" All of us managed to duck said flytrap but Tiny Bow was caught once again.
(Wow Tiny Bow dies a lot in these plans)

And we continued several times after that actually every one of our friends jumping in on the plan making. It was almost like they thought this was some kind of game.

~~

"I am Bow. She-ra's best friend and defender of Etheria. When the evil Horde strikes, I strike back." Bow narrates.
"Ooh! We all get hats." Perfuma coos, and the outfits are just...ridiculous. So old fashioned if you asked me. Mermista groans at her comment.
"After I destroy the turrets with my trick arrows, Glimmer teleports us into the tower. There, someone waits in the shadows." Catra meows then laughs. "Catra." Bow announces. Hm, let's see where this goes.
"Mrroew. Fools. I won't let you destroy my purrfect plan!"
"What?!" I shout. This was unbelievable. Glimmer laughed, "This is kind of amazing."
''It looks like I've got you meow, evil doer." Bow made another pun. Then another,
"I paws to reflect on your upcoming death if I were mew."
"I don't know. I'm feline pretty good right now." I groaned.
"Oh, stop. You gotta stop."
"Now we're all hoping this plan kills us." Mermista commented.
"The purr-pare to meet your end!" Catra says, turning into a panther?! Frosta gasps, "Wait, she can do that?"

"No. But I ran out of figures and only have this left, so she can now." Bow explains, "Also the Horde has dragons now, as I didn't make enough robots."

"Not to worry I'll shoot her with my net arrow." Catra ducks and the arrow bounces everywhere trapping Bow in it.

"Oh, come on!" Bow shouts as the net captures Tiny Bow.
"She would obviously duck. You can't underestimate Catra or the Horde. Maybe we can exploit a weakness in the wall." I looked at the map again.
"Is it my turn?" Perfuma pipes up.
"This isn't a game." I stress but oh they wouldn't listen like, at all!!

Uggggggghhhhhh, this is serious business!

A/N
I'm not doing the entire chapter for this, since I don't got much plans for this unless.....we skip to this little part right here:

"I teleport in..."
"And run out of teleports." I state.
"My plant golem tears down the wall."
"The horde will set it on fire." I state again.
"Frostbite smashes the wall."
"The ice armor cracks as you hit stone." I said again.
"Sea-ra destroys the Horde Bots."
"There is no Sea-ra, and you guys aren't taking Catra into account!" I stressed.
"Oh, sure we are. See?" Perfuma says.

"I have a lot of negative things to say. And I hate flowers." A doodle of Catra speaks like a child.
"No,no,no, she's more like, I love ruining parties." Catra in her Princess Prom suit leans onto She-ra with a drink in her hand and shades on her eyes. Adora blushes slightly.
Glimmer mocks them with laughter. "I'm a monster!" Catra throws herself onto She-ra again this time clothed in a long black dress. Adora's blush got darker.
"Meow, what a...purrfectly evil group." Bow's version of Catra comes from behind smirking as Princess Prom Catra rests her arm on She-ra's shoulder, Glimmer's version still draped up to her as well. Damn this was getting hard to contain.
All of the Catra's laughed and Adora shut her eyes tightly ignoring the thoughts in her head.

"No. None of this is right!" I said sternly and everyone groans in disappointment.

going a few minutes later.....poor Kyle. My guy. Best boi. Got trapped in Bow's nets. 7w7

"All in favor of blaming this on Kyle?" Scorpia raises her hand , Lonnie and Rogelio agreeing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 22 13
𝘏đ˜Ļ𝘭𝘭𝘰 đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴đ˜ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ đ˜ē𝘰đ˜ļ đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘧đ˜ĸ𝘮đ˜Ē𝘭đ˜Ēđ˜ĸđ˜ŗ 𝘸đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ𝘩 𝘮đ˜ē 𝘈𝘜𝘴 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ 𝘚đ˜Ē𝘭𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ, đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜Ĩ đ˜Ļ𝘹𝘱đ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜ĩ đ˜ĩ𝘩īŋŊ...
2.8K 22 18
i'll do requests just read the first page (i will do ocs as long as you tell me what they're like, what they look like, etc.). if i don't know a fand...
87K 3.2K 32
This She-Ra fanfiction takes place just after the end of the last episode. I want to explore the relationship between Catra and Adora, how they'll le...
13 0 3
just me writing things that 1. Aren't exclusively canon to the storyline 2. Small interactions not WORTH being mentioned as canon 3. Tiny bits of can...