DESTINED TO BE

By wanderlust_novels

A girl named Kang Byeol has been reincarnated in a novel called " Death is the only ending for a villainess"... More

0.Prologue
1.Last night
2.Camille's Past
3.First encounter
4.Why is he acting like this?
5.Finally I get to meet Penelope.
6.This is really happening
7.Just have faith in me!
8.So this is Camille Regulus...
9.How Pathetic...
10.Don't trust him too much...
12.I wonder why...
13.Who are you?
14.I can't wait!
15.Beautiful...
16. That did not just happen.
17. Thats how we met.

13. I feared him.

1.9K 126 5
By wanderlust_novels

When I returned to the palace, I saw Callisto waiting outside my palace with a stern face.

'shit!'

I quickly hid behind the bushes without making any kind of sound.

I saw Cedric running towards Callisto. He started speaking something in a hurry. His expression got relaxed and looked around again for me.

'Oh God oh God please tell me he didn't see me...'

I peeked out of the bushes, I saw him sigh and turn around to leave.

"Phew..."

I immediately ran inside the palace. I saw Lucy stunned by my actions. I looked at her and gently smiled. She realized my presence and soon embraced me.

I quickly got freshened up and as usual, Lucy did my hair before going to sleep. She left once she was done.

'Hah just like today the next day will pass out just like this... I hope Callisto also forgets about what I did and just let go...'

After thinking about the things that happened today, I slowly drowned into sleep.

Next morning...

I asked Kyra about my schedule and I was free around noon, so I visited the training ground.

'Since I'm here anyway I should take the advantage and take a good look at the surroundings...'

As I was making my rounds I saw Callisto standing with Cedric.

"Gasp!"

Without thinking another thought I ran without making eye contact.

Huff huff huff-

'Fuck! What the hell?! Why is this happening to me?! Ugh...'

I ran into my office and started working again. Kyra looked at me with a stunned expression.

But soon she started to act normal and worked with it.

*******

Callisto's POV

(In the office...)

FLAP FLIP-FLAP-

"Cedric closes the window, all the papers are falling."

"Yes."

Callisto sighs and puts his chin on his palm.

'...What's with her?! I didn't see her that night after the inspection! And after a week when I finally get a hold of her she runs away!?'

"Ugh..."

SLAM-

Callisto slams his desk and gives an evil smirk whispering to himself, "Tomorrow I'll make sure that we have a good talk, Camille."

Cedric flinched as he heard Callisto speaking.

Cedric's POV

'Oh, God...' He sighed.

*********

Camille's POV

Today I have to meet the Emperor in his office.

'Ah...this is tiring...'

Knock knock-

"May I come in?", Kyra asked.

"Yes."

"Are you ready to go?"

'Unfortunately...'

"Yes..."

(After meeting the Emperor...)

'Ha...'

OPEN

As I entered my office, I saw an unexpected appearance. My eyes widened in shock.

'Shit!'

The papers and files in my hand dropped at the sight.

I saw Callisto leaning on the edge of the table with some papers in his hand. He sensed an appearance in the room so he looked upwards. He smirked as though he was prepared for this very moment.

I thought I wasn't afraid of him anymore but I hate seeing this side of him.

I feared him.

Without giving him a chance to speak I ran away. Callisto looked stunned but eventually followed me.

I ran through the palace, then I took a turn near the grounds. Fortunately, there was no one as it was nearly noon.

I ran and ran and ran.

But this damn guy followed me through everywhere.

I saw Cedric standing facing his back towards me. I sighed with relief and caught him by his uniform.

'This position is awkward but I don't care. As long as I am safe it doesn't matter...'

Callisto standing in front of Cedric and me on the other hand behind Cedric clutching his uniform tightly.

Huff huff huff-

Callisto and I were breathing heavily due to the laps I made him do.

'But it's clearly not my fault...maybe...'

Callisto was shooting glares towards Cedric to move but I had him under my control and I won't let that happen.

There was an awkward silence.

Callisto decided to break the silence. He said in a low voice, "Cedric move it."

Cedric looked at me with a pitiful face saying, 'this was meant to happen.'

'No no no.'

"No don't!"

Cedric faced Callisto but didn't make eye contact. His silence ticked Callisto. He slowly removed his sword. My eyes widened.

'What?! H-he can't do that?!'

He placed his sword near his neck and cut it slightly, smirking he said,

"Cedric are you sure?"

I saw Cedric trembling under my hand.

"Leave Cedric. Please...I will talk." I pleaded with pitiful eyes.

Callisto's eyes softened and he let Cedric go.

I immediately told Cedric to go treat himself he nodded and left me alone with this psycho.

I quietly glanced towards him, he was staring at me. More like glaring. I squirmed.

"I had warned you in the library..."

"Huh?"

"That I hate running after people. Did you forget that?"

"Ah..."

'Yeah, I remember that day very clearly jerk! but I was so scared that I couldn't hear you speaking... Wait wait wait... Is he going to kill me because I ran away...'

I started trembling at that thought.

"I-I'm sorry about that..."

He just stared at me and chuckled lowly. I tilted my head in confusion.

"You were so brave while fighting with the monsters and now look at you trembling like a fool..."

"...."

"Anyway, why did you come there? I told you not to didn't I? You could've gotten yourself hurt over there why did you-"

I cut him off right there and said,

"Why do you care? I mean you don't even..."

'Why in the world would he care? Camille didn't have a close relation with Callisto anyway...?'

He was silent I quietly looked upwards to see him and my eyes widened,

He was looking with an apologetic look on his face and said,

"I may have ignored you in the past but that doesn't mean I don't care."

He turned around to leave right after speaking his words leaving me surprised.

'Ah... I wonder what happened to him...?'

********

Next week it is the crown prince's birthday. So as being Callisto's sister I have to make sure everything is arranged 'perfectly'.

And by 'perfectly' I literally mean perfectly because the royal family stands up with very high standards so nothing can be compromised in a banquet.

After taking a big look at the preparation I trailed near the library.

'What present should I get Callisto?'

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...