Bedburg Hills

baylee12599 द्वारा

Kira Delta, a wolf with a secret that even she doesn't know about yet, moves to Bedburg Hills Wyoming before... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120

26

5 0 0
baylee12599 द्वारा

JACE POV

"Please don't do it Kira," I begged as she walked closer to me, "please just let me go. I won't ever come back. Please, I won't."

"That isn't enough," she laughed as she stuck her hand through my chest, wrapping her fingers around my heart, "I want you dead!"

She ripped it out and I gasped. I watched as she turned to a muddy figure and her laugh turned demon like.

I woke up screaming, sweat covered my body.

"Jace?" Kira ran in the door, "Jace? Baby are you okay? What happened?"

"You killed me," I shook my head, "Jon- Jonathon killed me. He ripped my heart out of my chest. I-"

Her arms wrapped around me and I found myself hugging her tightly.

"Breathe," she whispered, "you're safe now. Everything's okay."

I stayed there and hugged her. Flashbacks from yesterday flooded my head, when I was ready to attack her. I'm still thankful Jessica walked in because something had taken over me and I couldn't control it.

"Come on," she whispered as she kissed my cheek, "let's go get you something to eat."

I stood up with her and the two of us went downstairs. I sat down on one of the bar stools and watched as she started making breakfast. She walked to the fridge and grabbed a plate of meat from the shelf.

"Is that deer?" I laughed, "you didn't skin it?"

"No," she shook her head and started laughing, "I went out and got ahold of that last night after I sent you to sleep. It was specifically so you could eat it today. It'll help you faster and better than this junk anyways, so eat up."

I smiled, "thank you my love. You really didn't-"

"I did," she spun and looked at me while smiling. She pointed the fork in her hand at me and her eyes got slightly bigger, "now eat handsome!"

I sat back and started to pick at the meat while watching her. I heard footsteps coming, "Baby someone's coming to the house."

"What?" she spun around, "who?" I watched her as she fixated on the stillness and quietness around her. Her eyes got big, "John. Stay here." She walked to the door and I could hear her heart start to beat faster. She looked at me, "stay quiet and do not interfere okay?" Once I nodded she waved her hands in front of me, "laena."

She opened it and immediately John stormed in the house. She held her hand up and spoke in a language I didn't understand. He froze and started to speak as if he was hypnotized, "I came to kill you Kira. I heard what you did to my friend, he is not dead thanks to me but you, you will be and so will your boyfriend."

She clenched her fist and he grabbed his throat as he started gasping for air, "you will not come near me, you will not come near Jace and you will not come near this house."

"They'll be coming for you," he coughed, "they'll be coming for the both of you."

I watched as she snapped her fingers and he disappeared.

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"Back to his house," she sneered, "I don't have time for him."

"What does he mean they'll be coming for us?" I questioned.

"I don't know," I shook my head, "maybe the Orion hunters? I don't know."

"What did you do?" I asked her, "what made him say all that?"

"I spelled him to tell the truth," she sighed as she locked the door, "so that is what he did. Now, we have bigger problems. We need to figure out what he meant."

"He said his friend wasn't dead," I shook my head, "he was talking about Ron. He had to of been."

"I know," she nodded, "I'll send a message to Justin and see how things are going." She snapped her fingers and a piece of paper with a pen appeared. She wrote on it and then set it in the palm of her hand, crinkling it into a ball. It burst into flames and disappeared.

"What was that?" I asked, "why'd it burn?"

"It doesn't actually burn," she smiled as she sat down beside me, "that is just the way my magic works. Like Jessica, if she were to send a message it would freeze and burst into snow that's like fine dust."

"That is so weird," I laughed, "so wait, Justin isn't a witch. How do you get it back?"

"It's spelled, he has to write on it, crinkle it in his hand and toss it in the air," she explained, "then it'll pop up right in front of me." Just like clock work the paper appeared back on the table flat.

"What did he say?" I asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she got real serious, "they're in trouble. He said he's trapped, he doesn't know where the others are. We left and then a bunch of other people showed up and they took all of us down. I tried but I couldn't. I'm in a cell right now. I think we are still at the place Jace was at."

She grabbed her things and ran outside. 

"Woah woah what are you doing?" I stood up.

"I have to help them," she said, "I have to."

"Kira stop for one second, please," I walked to her, "you have been going non stop for days, weeks. You need a break."

"I can have one when they are safe," she shook her head, "when he is safe."

"What is so special about him?" I asked.

She snapped her head to me, "are you serious? He helps save your life and THAT is what you ask? He's like a little brother to me, he's something to me. He means something. I am not going to let him get hurt and I am NOT going to let him go down for helping me get you out!" She started her truck, "now are you coming or are you staying?" 

"AARGH," I moaned, "okay. Hold on. Let me grab a few things." 

I ran back inside and grabbed food, some drinks, and some extra clothes just in case. I grabbed my phone and got in the truck, "what about Alex? Jessica?"

"On their way," she looked at me, "sorry for exploding."

I smiled and kissed her, "that was not exploding. That was just you popping, it's okay. You're okay. I'm not made and if I were you I probably would have done the same thing." I kissed her forehead and about 15 minutes later, Alex and Jessica pulled into the driveway. They got in the truck and she started driving. 

"So what exactly is happening?" Alex asked. 

"Justin and his pack are in trouble," she sighed, "when we left with Jace, Justin and his pack were going to finish Ron. I don't know what happened. He said many people showed up and they were able to take down his entire pack. He doesn't know where anyone is. He's locked up in a cell right now." 

"How are we going to get him out?" Jessica asked. 

"I am going to walk in there," she drove, "you will all be cloaked and you will wait outside until something happens. You will try to stay cloaked as long as possible." 

"Wait what do you mean you're walking in there?" I asked, "you're not just walking in there."

"No," she shook her head, "I'll have my powers and everything I need, ready."

"Kira it is a suicide mission," I turned to her, "no. No way. I am not letting you do it." 

"Yes I am," she nodded, "it'll be okay. I will be okay." 

I sat back in the seat and stared out the window. I am not happy, I am nervous. I am scared for her. I can't let them get her. I can't let them take her. 
____________________________________________________________

KIRA POV

We arrived at the building and I got out slowly, I cloaked them all, "do not go in until something happens. Okay? Please." 

"I can't let you go in there alone," Jace sighed, "please do not go in there alone." 

I looked at him and listened to his heart race, "okay," I nodded, "you can come with me then. Jessica and Alex you stay on the outside." The two of them nodded and I made my way to the doors. I walked in slowly and everyone turned and pointed their guns at me. There were atleast 25 men standing in the room. I put my hands up, "I'm looking for Ron." 

"Who are you?" a man asked. 

"I'm Kira," I looked at him, "he knows who I am. Go get him."

He looked at me for a few seconds before turning around and walking away. Everyone else stayed in their position until the man and Ron walked back. 

"Well well well," Ron limped towards me, "if it isn't Kira. It's good to see you. You killed my demon, it wasn't very nice of you. Then you took my son and then you allowed others to try and kill me."

"He isn't your son," I shook my head, "he will never be your son."

"You're right," he smiled as he got closer, "he will never be my son. I don't want an a monster like that as my son!" 

I through my hands in the air, sending him flying across the room. I felt volts of electric hit my skin. I screamed out but I stayed standing.

"How about Justin?" Ron asked, "what about Jace?" 

I turned around quickly and saw that a few of the men had Jace contained. My heart dropped. 

"Now I need you to stay put," he smiled. Suddenly my body tensed up and I couldn't move. A woman walked in front of me and held her hand tight. A witch. "I'm going to go grab Justin." 

The men tied Jace's hands up and took him up onto a staged area. A few moments followed and out came Justin. Ron came out and stood in front of them, he looked at me and smiled. 

"Let's not forget your friends outside," he pointed towards the door. I heard them open and in came Jessica and Alex. "It was brave, you coming here to try and rescue Justin and his pack. However, since they played a role in trying to kill me, they have all been slaughtered. Justin here is the only remaining one." I watched as Justin turned to him and started to shift. 

"No!" I screamed, "Justin no! Wait!"

His body transformed and the guards started shooting. The bullets hit him and they sprayed a yellow residue. He fell to the ground. 

"Now I will tell you what I am going to do," Ron smiled as he walked towards Alex. He grabbed a knife and cut his hand, making him bleed. He then walked over and grabbed a Red serum, "I am going to give this to Jace and this is going to make Jace go crazy. He's going to get hungry and he will not be able to stop himself."

"No," I shook my head, "please no. Do not make him do that." He walked towards Jace some more, "no! Stop! Ron stop! I'll do anything! Take me! Take me and let them go! You can have me! Just let them go! Please!" 

He spun around, "now THAT sounds like an offer I can consider." He looked at Jace and then back at me, "they do not visit. Do you understand? I will kill all of them if they ever step foot in this building again."

"Deal," I said immediately, "please just let them go." 

"Kira no!" Jace yelled, "what are you doing!"

"It's okay," I cried, "it'll be okay!"

The guards hauled everyone outside. 

"Kira no!" Jace yelled more. 

"Please," I cried out, "it's okay. I'm going to be okay. I love you Jace!" 

The doors shut and I couldn't see them anymore. I listened carefully. 

"Jace come on!" Jessica cried out, "we have to go! We will come back! We will get her back. Come on! Justin please! Let's go!" 

I felt the tears running down my cheeks and Ron walked up to me, "I'm happy that I finally have you Kira. I have fun things in store for us."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.5K 945 60
Tainted- affect with a bad or undesirable quality. My past is tainted along with my present, My future is tainted me forever a peasant. But worst an...
2.6M 87.2K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
34K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
1.1K 82 34
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...