Flipped - BJH x reader

By dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

1.1K 70 8
By dubdubuuu

" Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" - James Patterson

3rd person pov~

Jisoo wrapped the bandage around y/n carefully not to hurt the younger. 

" And there you go~" She cooed, softly tapping the bandage around the younger arm. She then turned to the latter and wore a serious face.

" Don't get hurt again okay?" She ordered sternly while fixing the younger outfit with a small smile tucked on her lips.

" Yeah yeah I won't." Y/n replied in a low tone before pushing the chicken lover girl out from the room.

The raven of course protested and whined loudly but only earned an apologetic smile from the younger. " Sorry unnie but we need to get ready now and you can watch us after!!" She reassured the older.

Jisoo slumped her back in sulky manner before nodding her head, slowly walking back to her bear bestfriend. Y/n watched as the latter left with a frown.

" Sorry unnie, can't promise you that."

Meanwhile, Seulgi and others were arguing about the seats arrangement. 

" I should sit here-"

" No me!"

" Excuse me, I'm here first."

Irene looked at her members in disbelief. She can't believe that they were arguing about the stupid topic. Hell, she can't even believe that she is here, right in front of the big platform where y/n will perform soon.

Talking about that idiot making her head hurts as hell. She just hope that girl won't anything stupid with her performance.

Well if that girl want to do anything stupid, just do it, but don't ever include the brunette name.

" Unnie, sit down! The show is about to begin." She turned to her left and saw everyone already settled down. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion until she noticed jisoo was there.

" Oh o-okay.."

She cursed silently when she realised that she is going to sit between wendy and joy. As much as she want to just leave and dump her members right now, she can't do anything since as soon as she moved her left leg, the show began.

Knowing that she can't left by now, she puffed her cheeks in annoyance before averting her gaze on the stage.

" I wonder when y/n is going to perform." She heard the canadian mumbled. 

What the heck? What happened to her members? Why does it seems that they got starstruck by the person she hate so much?

Y/n is a problematic student. One of the reason why the president girl hate her.

The competition began with some lame performance of singing or dancing. Typical music performance. Suddenly a guy came and started to do a B-boying dance, earning a loud cheers from the crowd.

He smirked and whistled loudly making his other friend came into view. Again, the crowd cheered as both of the guy are actually good-looking.

" OMG I THOUGHT I JUST DIED AND REACH HEAVEN-"

" Are you even sure that you're going to heaven?" A sarcastic voice greeted Irene ears as she glanced beside her, almost broke into a laughter when she saw joy's state.

The taller girl was annoyance with the loud cheers and she definitely not amazed by the two male dancers. She just wore a poker face.

As the performance ended, the two guys bowed in gratitude before leaving the stage. The crowd went quiet as they waited for the next duo.

Suddenly someone walked in while holding her acoustic guitar and pulled two chairs on the stage. It was so quiet that the only thing the older can hear is the sound of shoes tapping.

And there she is, the person her members have been waiting for.

" Y/N!!!!" Jisoo accidentally shouted out loud, making the whole crowd's attention was now on her. She chuckled nervously before slowly slumping her back on her seat in embarrassement.

Y/n just giggled at what she just witnessed. She faced ryujin and gave the latter a small nod. After a few seconds, their skit began.

" Hey y/n, what did you say you liked about her?" Ryujin started the conversation while mindlessly tuning her guitar.

Y/n tapped her chin for awhile and looked around the crowd and that was when she saw her crush, looking unbothered as always. Soon she heard her bestfriend strummed into a familiar tone so she began to sing.

" Maybe it's the way she walked~"

" Where did she walk?" The crowd laughed when they heard ryujin continued the conversation.

" Straight into my heart and stole it~"

" Yeah but where?" Y/n heard the short-haired girl voice but her eyes still stayed on the same direction.

" Through the door and past the guards. Just like she already own it~"

" What did you say to her?" The crowd cheered again as the rhythm of the song began to turn faster.

" I said 'Can you give it back to me'?~"

" Then what did she say?" 

" She said never in your wildest dream~"

Suddenly the music went off as ryujin continued the conversation but with teasing tone, " What happens next?"

Everyone attention diverted on y/n who was smiling like an idiot. The latter smirked and turned to the girl beside her before winking.

" And.."

Everyone was anticipating with what's going to happen later until they heard a loud familiar beats. The supposed acoustic song has turned into its own beat. The catchy and happy rhythm. The performance continued as y/n sang the chorus.

" And we danced all night to the best song ever~"

Y/n was smiling all the time she singing the song. It reminds of her lucid dream. The most beautiful one yet keeps hurting her in silence. 

" We know every line, now I can't remember~"

This time the crowd began to sing along to the chorus. Wendy smiled widely while singing she sure she is like the only one who fluent here. She almost got into a fight earlier when someone pronounced some weird lyrics.

" How it goes but I know that I won't forget her~"

Yeah, y/n won't ever forget the idol from her dream.

" Cause we danced all night to the best song ever~"

The girl pointed her mic at the audience, letting them finished the lyrics.

" I think it went oh, oh, oh.."

" I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah.."

" I think it goes..."

Although Irene was annoyed with those loud cheers, she eventually found herself smiling at the performance.

And for that she slapped herself and cursed silently. This ain't her. She hate that troublemaker. She hate person like that. So why the fuck is she smiling over that performance.

" Gosh, I'm going crazy.."

The performance ended with a loud applauses from the audience. Seeing everyone enjoying her little performance making the singer smile shyly.

She was right. Using a famous boyband song to perform really paid off. It's a popular song so she bet that some of students must know it. The idea Lia gave to her is great. She should thanked the latter after this.

She walked to her bestfriend and helped the latter with her guitar. With wide grin, the short-haired girl patted her back.

" Omg, we did it bud!!" 

" Yeahh, it was so fun."

" I think I saw Irene smiling earlier."

Those words made y/n stopped at her track. " No, I think you misunderstood her action. There is no way in hell she will do that even though I really do want it to happen."

Ryujin rolled her eyes and continued walking. " It's up to you to believe it or not." They went to others as yeji shoved herself to y/n for a hug.

The hug might be a little tight since the younger slapped her bestfriend arm softly which of course go unnoticed by the latter. Yeji still hugging the girl until she heard someone winced making her quickly breaking the hug.

" Oh my gosh y/n?! Did I hurt your arm??" She asked in anxious, referring to the latter left arm. The girl waved her arm and chuckled to wash away her bestfriend thoughts.

" I'm okay, relax-"

She couldn't finished her words when another girl came into view, crashing onto her making both of them fell down. Everyone gasped as y/n scolded her unnie.

" Yah jisoo unnie!! Don't do that!" She sighed and helped the latter to stand. She glared one last time at the raven before engulfing the latter into a hug.

" This one works more." The younger smiled after feeling a familiar warmth of the latter. She tried to ignore her sudden throbbing head but however felt like losing herself soon.

Jisoo grin happily, not noticing that the other girl was slowly losing conscious. After a few minutes, the raven girl finally decided to break the hug by calling the younger.

" Y/n?" No answer.

" Y/n!!" She tried again but still no answer. She pulled the younger to check the latter and to her surprised the girl had already passed out.

Jisoo screamed in horror as she lifted the younger in bridal style, calling yeji and others. Soon enough the girls came with worried expression. 

" What happened to her unnie??!" Ryujin asked with trembling hands. She never once saw her bestfriend passing out, especially at school.

Jisoo motioned them to save the questions later and just helped her bring the unconscious girl to hospital. 

As they were about to leave, a car pulled over and a familiar voice greeted them.

" Come on jisoo, let's go!" 

The chicken lover looked beside her and saw seulgi on the driver seat with wendy at behind. She also saw another girl at the passenger side but couldn't point out to since the girl was facing another side.

Wasting no more time, she pushed y/n into the back seat and rested the girl head on wendy carefully. She told yeji that she will go first as the latter will follow soon after.

Seulgi continued driving all the way to hospital in careful, not wanting her clumsy self to get over herself right now.

As soon as they reached hospital, the canadian helped jisoo bring the unconscious girl. She told seulgi to park the car first before getting in which the latter obliged.

The bear looking girl drove the car to parking lot, searching for the nearest place to park. 

" I thought you hate her?" She asked the girl beside her. 

" I'm but this is my car and you're a clumsy driver. I don't want any scratch on my car so I have to tag along."

Seulgi rolled her eyes and parked the car. She got out, followed by the older as they made a way inside the hospital. 

" Are you sure you hate her? Uhm you're visiting her right now."

" So you want me to abandon you and wendy here? How will you guys go home???"

Seulgi clicked her tongue in annoyance. 

Bae joohyun and her reasons, really. She will never win against this girl.

" Seulgi!!" Wendy stood up and shouted to get the bear attention. She waved her hand and gestured the two girls to come closer. 

" How is she?" Seulgi asked jisoo who was watching the brown door in anxious. 

" I don't know-" She cut herself off when the door swung opened and a doctor came out.

" Are you miss y/n's guardian?" 

" No, but I'm her friend. Her parent are still working but I will inform them after this. How is she?"

The doctor nodded before asking some questions. By now, the itzy members already reached there and yeji walked closer to jisoo.

" Did she perhaps has any insomnia before?" The doctor asked while checking the board on his hand. The board that displayed y/n conditions.

" I once caught her having eyebags before but nothing too serious." Ryujin interfered as the doctor nodded his head.

" I see, it's all clear now."

" What's wrong with her?"

The doctor sighed deeply before turning to jisoo with worried face.

" We identified a lot of sleeping pills inside her. That must be one of the reason she fainted. Thank god she didn't got overdosed by or she almost die."

Everyone gasped as jisoo slumped herself back on seat behind her. She stared at the sleeping y/n in disbelief.

What the hell did the girl use so much sleeping pills??

______

The song called best song ever and I got the idea from a guy who sang the song like that. It is a great idea really. Forgive me cause I didn't proofread so yeah.

See ya later. I should really update my other books

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...
19.4K 515 10
Wสœแด ษชs แด›สœแด‡ Kษชแด Fแด€แดษชสŸส? Aษดแด… แดกสœส แด…แด แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡แด 'Mสsแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs & Sแด˜แดแดแด‹ส? Tษชแดแด‡ แด›แด า“ษชษดแด… แดแดœแด›! Started/Published: 30/05/2021. Ended: 17/08/2021.
34.7K 1.4K 36
This is the second book to ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐Ÿก โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ง๐•’๐•ค๐•–๐•ค [๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•ฉ๐•—๐•–๐•ž๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ]. Sorry y/n you ain't welcome if you haven't read the fi...
135K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...