Mr. Detective

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note

24

1.5K 88 11
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

I and Uncle were removing the weeds so that we can plant some flower or fruit or any other.. After we were done with that.. P'Arthit attached the pipe so that we can water the other plants.. but he ended up watering me and Uncle..

"P" "Arthit" I and Uncle shouted at the same time as he made us wet completely. But instead of stopping.. he started laughing and pouring more water on us.. 
"Arthit stop now.." Uncle shouted..
"P.. Please stop na.." I pleaded..

"Kong.. let us get our revenge.." Uncle said.. we shared a mischievous smile before we ran towards P'Arthit.. I held P'Arthit as I hugged him from back as Uncle took the pipe..
"Kong.. no.. Pa.. stop.. Kong let me go.." P'Arthit kept struggling to get free.. Soon he gave is as Uncle got him all wet from top to bottom.. though I got wet all over again it was fun.. 

I heard a laugh from behind Uncle and saw that Aunty has recorded everything.. She was laughing very hard.. I saw as uncle went towards her and taking the phone. P'Arthit took it as a chance to pour water on Aunty.. 

At the end.. all of us were completely wet from head to toe.. We let Uncle and Aunty take a hot shower.. P'Arthit gave me another pair of night dress.. his shirts were oversized to me.. but I liked the feeling of wearing his cloths.. 

By the time both of us reached down after the hot shower.. Aunty and Uncle arranged our dinner.. we were going to have our dinner as we watch some movies.. It was around 11 that the second movie ended and we decided to call it a day..

Uncle and Aunty went into their room after saying good night.. I was feeling giddy about sleeping in P'Arthit's room.. I was silently following P'Arthit to his room when he stopped abruptly because of which I collided into his back.. 

"Aw.. P.. why did you stop suddenly..?" I whined as I rubbed my forehead..
"Sorry Kong.. it is just that I suddenly got an idea.." He said as he rubbed my forehead with his hand.. 
"What idea.?" I asked with a visible pout on my lips.. 

"What do you think about sleeping on the terrace.?" He asked me.
"P.. it is cool outside.. we might fall sick.." I said.. 
"Na we won't.. I have a tent.. and we can even take our bedsheets and blankets also.. like we do in camping.." He said with a very eager and excited voice which I could not say 'No' to.. 
"Okay.. let us go.." I said..

We first went and arranged the tent upstairs.. it took us a while to arrange it.. 
"Kong.. stay here.. I will get the blankets.." P'Arthit said.
"Na.. lemme come with you.. I will help you with pillows.." I said as I followed him.. We arranged us a proper bed so that we can lay down comfortably.. 

Both of us laid down beside eachother as we looked at the stars.. we used to do this a lot when we were young especially during the nights of full moon.. both of us enjoyed those moments a lot.. 

"P.. you remember when we were young we used to do this on full moon nights.?" I asked still looking at the stars.. I could feel his eyes on me.. but I wasn't ready to meet his eyes as I was trying my best to not show that I am shy..
"Yes.. you always wanted to see the moon.. at first we slept for a whole month.. starting from a full moon night to the next.. and then you stopped as you were getting sick.. You only accepted when I promised to accompany you over every full moon night.." He said still looking at me with an intensive stare which was becoming hard for me to take..
"Khab.. I remember.." I said after I chuckled remembering those days..

"Kong.. can I ask you something..?" He said after a whole minute of silence..
"What is this new way..? You can ask me anything.." I said..
"Do you love your ex.?" He asked me..
"Love..? No.. I moved on from him P.." I replied confidently.. 

"Then.. will you love anyone else..?" He asked me.. I am already loving you P.. I thought in my head.
"Khab P.. if I feel it.." I said looking into his eyes.. He placed his hands on my cheeks and kept caressing it silently not breaking the eyes contact.. 

"Then will you let me court you..?" He asked.. wait did I hear it correctly..? I sat down in one go as I looked at him with shocked face. 

"Kong.. please give me a chance.. I will not hurt you.. at the end if you still say no.. I will respect you and be beside you as your friend and P.." He said with a nervous voice..
"P.. are you serious..?" I asked him..
"Please Kong.. please let me court you.. I really love you.. and I serious.." He said as he held my hands.. 

That very second when I knew that my feelings were being reciprocated to.. I felt emotional.. I launched myself onto P'Oon and hugged him tightly.. I started sobbing.. My heart was feeling at ease and also beating fast in happiness..

"Kong.. little moon.. please don't cry.. I am not lying.. I am really serious about it.. I am not joking it." I heard him saying.. I controlled my tears and then let go of him as I wiped the tears way..

"Please little moon... give me a chance na." He pleaded me with a very soft voice.
"No.." I said sternly.. 
"Kong please.." He pleaded again.. 
"No P.. I really don't want that.." I said again.. I could see his showing sadness.. his lips curved down while his shoulders were also down.. 

"P.. I don't want you to court me.. because there is something you need to know.." I said after observing his expressions.. I am sure he is holding himself back from breaking down.
"P.. please listen to me na.." I said as I pulled his hands when he wasn't responding to me nor looking at me.. 

"What.?" He asked with a slow voice. I could see tears in his eyes.. 
"P.. I said No for you courting me because I am already in love.." I said.. before I say 'with you' he cut me..
"Who is it..?" He asked me.. his eyes were showing many emotions.. I chuckles..
"Tell me who is it..?" He asked with a pout.. he is trying to ease up the atmosphere.. but his eyes were betraying him by showing all the emotions.. 

"P.. it is you.." I said.. He looked at me with wide eyes..
"You.. you like me..?" He asked unsurely.. 
"No.." I said.. he narrowed his eyes and glared at me.. " I said I love you.." I expressed my feelings.. I could see the sad eyes turning into happy and bright ones.. I hurt tears turning into happy tears.. 

My eyes went wide before I closed them tightly as I savored the moment when I felt P'Oon's lips on mine.. I felt multiple emotions at the same time.. along with the butterflies.. I put my hands around his neck as he pulled me more closer..

"I love you my little Moon.." He said as he let go of the kiss when we became breathless.. 
"I love you too P.." I managed to whisper as I his my face from him by placing it on his shoulder.. I could feel him running his fingers through my hair..

"I never thought you would already be in love with me.. I always feared thinking that you will reject me saying you see me as a brother or something.." He said.
"Even I thought the same.. and P.. this was what I wanted to tell you.. this was what I was speaking to Em about.." I said.. 
"Really..?! So he knows about your feelings.?" He asked me.
"He noticed it today.. I was sad that you did not tell me about your leave.." I said. 

"Oh.. my moon was missing me ah..?" He said with a teasing voice.. I immediately started hitting me.. but he was chuckling and pulled me back into the hug as he held my hands tightly.. 

"Let us sleep now.. we got to work tomorrow.. I don't want to be late.." He said.. his soft voice was doing many things inside me.. I could only nod.. He pulled me into his arms as we laid down.. I had my head on his chest with our hands wrapped around eachother.. 

"So.. what are we now my little moon..?" He asked me..
"What do you think..?" I asked trying to dodge it as I was feeling shy to say 'boyfriends'..
"I won't let you sleep till you say.. I know you are very ticklish.." He said with a warning in his voice.. I don't know whether it was serious or playful.. but I replied immediately..

"We both are boyfriends.. lovers.. and above that.. you are the one to give me warmth and only solace I want in this world of mine.." I said as I tightened the hug around him..
"Kong.." He called me.. I just hummed in response.. 

"You are my world.. and my home where I would always stay.." He said and placed a kiss on my head.. I fell into sleep with a content smile not leaving my face.. I am sure I never felt so happy after the worst break up I had.

Arthit's POV

I woke when the sun rays were falling on me.. I looked down at the person sleeping with his head on my chest as he clung to me like a baby.. We are boyfriends now.. I smiled at my thought.. I thought he would just let me court him.. I wasn't expecting him to accept me and we even shared our first kiss. Under the sky, in the presence of Moon and all the stars as witness of our love.. this Sun has claimed his Moon.. 

"Kong.. you need to wake up.. it is already morning.." I said when I felt him moving a little.. but he just tightened the hug around me..
"This is comfy.. I don't want to let go.." He said as he adjusted the position a little.. 
"Aw my dear cutie.. as much as I want to grant your wish.. we need to go to our work and my parents will also be awake by now.." I said.. but I still held him in my arms.. 

"Good Morning Love.." I said as I sat down along with him.. the tip of his ears became red..
"Good Morning P..." He said with a low voice.. 
"No sweet name for me..?" I asked as I kissed the tip of his ear.. this action made him more shy.
"No sweet names for you.. I already gave you a name.. Now shoo.. get up.." He said as he stood up..

I could not help but be amused at how cute he is.. Both of us folded the blankets and bedsheets before removing the tent and going down.. 

"Aw.. son.. I thought both of you left.." I heard my Ma saying with a sulking voice..
"How will I go without telling you..?" I asked as I placed a kiss on her cheek..
"Then care to tell me where you both were..?" She asked me with a narrow eyes.. One can say that they were glaring at me but I could see the hope in her eyes that our relation has moved a little forward... I know I can tell them already but I felt like teasing them a little before revealing..

"We did some star gazing.. it's been long we did that.." I said.. 
"Oh.. you made me worried.. now go get ready.. I will prepare breakfast for both of you.." She said.. 

"P.. will Aunty and Uncle be okay with this..?" Kong asked me as we went into our room.. I can say that he is being scared and who wouldn't after what happened in his life.. so I decided to tell him the truth..
"Kong.. they already know.." I said.. He looked at me with wide eyes.. I pulled him into the hug..

"Yesterday.. I confessed them about my feelings for you.. but I don't want to tell them right now.. because I want to tease my Mae a little.. you know she warned me yesterday saying that if I won't court you soon and make you my lover, she would set you up.. so I will take my revenge.." I said..
"Really.. they are okay with it..?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.. to which I nodded and kissed his forehead.. 

"Do you want to tell our friends.?" I asked him..
"Khab P.. I can't wait to tell them.. And see how I am going to push Em to propose now.." He replied with an excited voice.. 
"Who will he propose.?" I asked..
"The one he loves.. he said he would propose her the next second I tell my feeling for you.. and P.. you know her.. but you will have to wait to know her.. it is his secret.." He said.. 
"Okay.. I am really curious now.. but I guess I can already guess who it is.." I said.. It must be May was what I thought..

We freshened up.. got ready.. I gave Kong a my favorite pair of dress.. I kept it even though I could not fit in anymore.. but to Kong.. it was perfect.. Both of us made way to our office after having breakfast.. 

But the message I received as soon as I entered the office was not what I was expecting.. it was a serious thing to be addressed immediately, so I called for an emergency meeting.

So.. they are together.. but please don't kill me for the immediate task :D

Please vote and comment your review <3

~Jaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 818 25
An attempt at how a relationship could be nurtured. Perfectly imperfect! A spin off between Kongpob and Arthith. Disclaimer: I do not own the charact...
161K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...
73.1K 5.7K 34
One unfortunate meeting made Kong and Arthit to hate each other to the extent that they never want to see each other's face. What turn is their live...
86.9K 4.5K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...