Eternal Monarch Academy

Por Maxxycrejy

In the depths of despair, Rassii, an outcast and enslaved member of an underground organization, suffered rel... Mais

Prologue - A Night Tale
Chapter 1- King of Zodiacs
Chapter 2 - The Gathering of the Kings
Chapter 3 - The Slave
Chapter 4 - Born after Death
Chapter 5 - The Nobles of Midnight Walkers
Chapter 6 - A proper Meal
Chapter 7 - Attending School
Chapter 8 - Imperial Nightfall Allied School
Chapter 9 - Mr. Greenleaf from Elfinwoods
Chapter 11 - Cadaverous Ring
Chapter 12- Bad Omen
Chapet 13 - Grimoire Keep
Chapter 14 - The Two Converging Rifts
Chapter 15 - Reincarnation of a Gullon
Chapter 16 - Emergence
Chapter 17- Absolute Veil
Chapter 18 - The World Of Rhyesliëa

Chapter 10 - The Waking Grand Auditorium

101 9 0
Por Maxxycrejy

Waking Grand Auditorium

The next day, they arrived at the enormous gate of Waking Grand Auditorium at exactly six in the morning.

"I had no idea so many students would be arriving here." Rassii said upon seeing the students also stepping out of their extravagant and beautifully adorned carriage drawn by majestic flying beasts.

There was a buzz of anticipation emanating from the crowd that had gathered at the main entrance, all eager to witness the events that were about to unfold within the grand hall.

It is the opposite of yesterday, when there were only four in the class in an enormous, solitary school.

"They are from the other Allied schools." Alexandria said while walking. "The Eight Allied Schools are distinguishable by the colours of their rings—Gold, red, brown, blue, green, purple, yellow, and black."

"I see..." Rassii understood while looking at Alexandria's dark rings. She looked around as they went through the entrance, and certain corners were adorned with heraldic banners and the Union of Octocrowns.

"They are from Smaragd Forestcrown Allied School, ruled by King Daven Scheulden Errafil. They are the people in the Elfinwoods just like Professor Greenleaf." Quint said while pointing at the students wearing splendid green elfin uniforms." And those students wearing blue royal prince and princess uniforms are from the Corralean Blue Allied School, ruled by King Wilhelm V von Reuss. They are the water people."

They followed the stream of thousands of excited and well bearing students who walked confidently and gracefully on a wide marble path.

Rassii's jaw dropped at the closer sight of the spectacular white arabesque structure of a massive auditorium with giant sculptures of eight cardinal beasts.

Rassii didn't notice the figure running through the crowd, and she collided with him. Before she could even react, the ground moved on its own accord to cater to her fall and curved its way like she was leaning against the ground.

"I'm sorry... I'm very sorry..." The guy helped her. He is tall, fit, and muscular, with an ancient marking on his neck. The ground moved again and returned to normal.

"No, I'm fine..." Rassii replied, dusted herself off. She realised the students were looking at them.

"All right, if you may excuse me, I will be going..." The guy said, cordially.

"He is from Grand Continent Allied School, ruled by King Vexus Re Behemoth Xii." Alexandria said, watching the guy join the group of students wearing brown classic Ragnarök uniforms.

"Hey, hey, look who decided to join. The cripples of the academy."

"Cripples?" Quint frowned and faced the guy behind them, who is wearing an Excellence Sorin red uniform. "Who are you referring to?"

Meril Ferirefiz Sieger
(Infernal, Red-eyes Zigornia Clan)

"Why?" The guy smirked. "When does the Imperial Nightfall Allied School become useful besides being a wasteland?"

"Are you mocking us?" Ernouf said, pissed. He strode towards the guy.

"What if..." The guy faced Ernouf head-high while his hands were in his pocket. They locked eyes. "I do."

"I hadn't known there was a foul breath in Wroxim Phoenix." Ernouf sneered. "Is that all you've got with your filthy mouth?"

A flash of anger crosses his face. "Don't be so cocky, you little quirk."

"Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?" Rassii said, feeling the tension between the two. "I don't think this is a good idea."

"Stop!"

In the blink of an eye, Alexandria appeared at terrifying speed between them while someone grabbed the guy by the shoulder.

"Meril..."

"Ah, Faricc..." Meril replied with a sudden change of expression. He smiled. "I'm just playing."

Faricc Levenheit
(Infernal, Maztraxath Clan)

Rassii's eyes widened in surprise, staring at Faricc. He has a big resemblance to her deceased childhood friend.

Ergo?

Faricc threw a glance at Rassii, but his expression suggests he doesn't know her.

"Anyone here seeking for trouble?" inquired Lord Luke, his gaze fixed on Meril as he strolled. Among the warlords, young Lord had earned a reputation for being the most aggressive and quick-tempered.

"No one, my Lord," replied Meril with composure as he respectfully bowed. He knew better than to provoke the fierce Warlord.

"Let's go..." Faricc said.

"What a bunch of show-offs fancy dumbbells!" Quint grumbled and gritted his teeth as he watched the troublemaker get away without apologizing.

Lisbeth hurried over to where Alexandria and Ernouf stood and asked, "Who are those people?"

"Meril Ferirefiz Sieger, 7 rings bearer, and Faricc Levenheit, 8 rings bearer, Personage of Wroxim Phoenix Allied School, ruled by King Alric Gwrhyr Glusviier the Fifth." Alexandria answered.

"Hmm... I see they are Personage." Quint let out a frustrated sigh and remembered how Meril hides his hands in his pocket.

"What is it supposed to mean that they are Personage?" Rassii asked.

"Bearers rank from Aider, Novice, Personage and the highest rank, the Royal Ring." Alexandria explained.

Alexandria leads the group to a display case. Inside was the royal insignia identifying the rank of the bearers, from Royal rings to Aidders.

The bearer who possesses ten rings or more will be placed at the highest rank called the Royal Rings, the servant of the king, and the Supreme Order of the Personage. They are candidates to be Royal Knights and shall receive the golden crest of Optime Ferum.

The bearer who possesses ten below and more than four rings will be placed on the second rank as Personage, the right hand of the Royal Knights, and the pillar of the Novice, with a platinum crest of Optime Ordin.

The bearer with four or three rings who is placed in the third rank known as a Novice shall have a silver crest of Subtime Rava. And at the lowest rank, the bearer only gains two rings named Aidder, which will have a bronze crest of Subtime Flama.

Rassii turned to Alexandria and eyed her platinum crest of Optime Ordin pinned on her chest. "You're a personage?"

"Yes."

Rassii suddenly remembered the same crests on Farric and Meril's uniforms.

Alexandria read Rassii's expression. "Even though I am the same rank as Farric and Meril, they are much stronger than me. The ring is enough to tell how strong they are."

"So they are not just more than talk."

Alexandria watched as the flying coloured mist shot above the auditorium and loud music trailed out from the heart of the building where the rite was taking place.

The Euphonia Augusta Allied School began their ancient musical performance as a sign that the ceremony would begin shortly.

"Let's get going."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12 5 8
𝐀 '𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 & 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭' 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜. A young girl is recruited to at...
135K 6.2K 61
Princess Aqua Marie Okeah has one last chance to find her mate before her father forces her to marry the son of Duke Kion Lagunov. She will be attend...
503 99 17
To victory, we march, breaking oppression's chain, Till the dawn of shadows heralds our reign. **** Akeshia used to be a place where mages, hunters...
6K 1.4K 52
A storm is raging, deep and strong Penetrating the walls of despair, Its angry façade slowly growing, Beneath the happy faces, it bears. -tintinspy ...