My Heart Stealer(Completed)✔️

By aarti_shankar

I'm in a state of my life where I'm stuck between two situations. I can't ignore my mom's threat to her life... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9 🔞
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Author's Note.✍️
A/N
part 23
THANK YOU❤️
part 25
part 26 epilouge.(last chapter)
New Book
⚠️
Attention ⚠️ folks
Check this out✅
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
Attention readers!!

part 24

711 39 5
By aarti_shankar

Appa :- dad

Amma:- mom

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

Priya was Mumbling something while arranging the food on table, probably cursing her husband.

She is angry at him for not remembering their anniversary for the second time, yet the soft heart of hers didn't let her scold him.

Placing her palm over her stomach, she spoke " see, your appa is very bad. He doesn't even love your amma anymore. I'm saying both of you stay away from your appa " priya was talking to her babies, while a pair of arms caged her Little bump.

Arjun hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her right shoulder he said " so, you're feeling my babies ears against me huh, let me tell you nothing will work baby, they know i am the best app. "

" Shut up, they're amma's babies. Right, babies ? ''Priya asked, looking down at her little bump.

" Once they come out, me and my babies will team up against you " Arjun said, still keeping his face on her shoulder.

Priya shrugged her shoulders roughly which led him to bite his tongue due to her force. Hissing out of pain Arjun moved away from her.

" Women, stop abusing the father of your babies " Arjun said in a dramatic way holding his jaw.

" Don't provoke me, Arjun, I might end up killing the father of my babies. " Priya gave him a savage reply with a smirk.

Arjun's eyes widened listening to her extreme devilish answer. " Dangerous women " he mumbled looking at her.

Her nose became red due to anger, she looks cute though. Her big does grow even bigger when she looks at him. A perfect package of angry birds. She is in such a mood today.

Who won't be ? He forgot their first anniversary, although priya didn't mind that because it was a part of her plan to surprise him. But this time she expected a lot from him, and again he forgot to throw water on her expectations.

Yet she is trying her best to control her anger. It's just she didn't want to pull a fight over these things and make him tensed, already they went through a lot, after a brief time they're finally together in peace. And she doesn't want to ruin this peace.

Priya served him a plate full of food and she was about to turn towards him but Arjun held her softly " Well, I have something for you " saying that Arjun blindfolded her, priya touched the blindfolded and asked " what's this ? Stop Arjun, I'm not in the mood to play" she grumbled in annoyance.

" Keep quiet " he husked in her ear, making her shiver under his touch.

Suddenly Priya felt floating in the air, " Arjun, what're you doing? Keep me down. " Arjun lifted her in his arms and walked to the couch, he didn't heed to her warnings.

Placing her on the couch like a feather, he lowered himself till her level and said " be a good girl. I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't touch the blindfold otherwise you won't like the consequences. " saying this he left the place.

Priya gulped hearing him, why is he behaving like he's some Mafia head? Priya asked herself.

Honey, don't forget. your adorable husband is scared of cockroaches, don't compare him with Mafia head. Her mind mocked her with examples.

'Stop roasting my innocent husband' Priya defeats her husband over her subconscious mind.

Meanwhile Arjun comes back completing his arrangements, he again lifts her in his arms and walks to the dining table. This time priya didn't ask anything, being a good girl, she silently wrapped her hand around his neck.

Arjun walked to the dining table and sat on a chair, keeping her on his lap. Priya composed herself comfortably on his lap. Arjun smiled seeing her being carefree with him.

" Now, first you should be rewarded for being a good girl till now" priya smiled hearing his voice near her ear, in less then a second she felt his lips touching her cheek.

Arjun kissed her on cheek feeling more than happy to be with her, like couldn't be more blissful for him. He's content with priya and his babies in his heart.

" Now, the show time baby " being so close to her, Arjun husked in her ear. Priya's curiosity went high listening to him.

" Happy anniversary wifey " Arjun wished her with a glint of a smile, Priya's heartbeats increased as she realised her husband didn't forget the memorable day of their lives. She smiled in happiness.

Slowly opening the knot of her blindfold Arjun removed it from her eyes, Priya opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes went wide in happiness seeing the view infront her.

Priya was admiring the arrangements done by Arjun in just a few minutes, she wondered how he made it in less than fifteen minutes.

She was lost in her own thoughts when Arjun yelled in her ear "Happy anniversary madam "

Priya glared at him holding her ears, " don't shout I'll become a deaf idiot"

" Leave that, now tell me what were you talking about earlier ? Hello Madame , i was secretly planning everything okay, in fact i had booked a candle light dinner table at a beach restaurant for today but unfortunately due to sudden rain i had to cancel my plan, and arranged a dinner at our home itself, otherwise you know Arjun is best in surprise. Add into that I love you sooooo much. '' Circling his arms over her waist he buried her more into him.

" Thank you for this " priya said against his chest.

" I should be the one thanking you, thank you for coming into my life and making it even more better and beautiful" arjun spoke with a determination in his, and kissed the top of her head.

" Love you, and sorry for over acting Arjun. I know I did wrong. Our love doesn't depend on all these surprises and gifts, yet it was just... I'm sorry '' Priya felt bad for overreacting, although it wasn't her mistake.

" Don't say sorry, I'm your husband and expecting this kind of little moments of joy from me is your lawful right, you know these little moments are gonna be our lifetime memories priya. And I know my priya, she isn't a kid who cries over chocolate. It's just her pregnancy hormones kicked in. Anyway I'm hundred percent happy with you, so stop overthinking okay. Now let's cut the cake " He assured her with a gentle tap on her cheeks.

Priya shook her head and said " no, i have a gift for you. First let me give that you than we will cut the cake "

" Is that, where is your gift ? " Arjun asked in curiosity.

" Wait let me bring that" priya told him and got up from his lap, walking to their bedroom she came out in a few seconds carrying a little gift paper wrapped box.

Coming near him she again sat on his lap, like she sat previously. " Here, my gift " priya forwards him a small box.

Arjun took it from her mumbling thanks.

When Arjun saw what was inside the box, his lips curled into a smile.

Coincidence ? He thought and chuckled.

" Priya, this is so precious, you, me and our twin babies." He kissed her on her forehead.

" But, I have to show you my gift too. And I'm sure you will like it too " saying that he handed her a box.

Priya's eyes sparkled out of joy, when she saw what he gifted her.

His gift is also similar to hers, priya looked at him being hell surprised.

" Yeah, co-incidence baby " Arjun replied knowing what she was about to ask. Both made each other wear each other's gift.

" Love you, " she confessed what she felt at that moment.

" hmm, i too love myself " The moment he said those words Priya smacked him on his head.

" Ouch, Priya doesn't keep hitting me, if our babies heard us what would they think of me ? You should think about my reputation in front of our babies'' he dramatically said while cherishing her bump.

" Yeah, yeah whatever" priya simply ignored him like a pro.

" Okay enough, now let's cut the cake and finish this program. I have planned a movie night, under a warm blanket with you, and popcorn too. " Arjun explained to her their next plan.

After that both of them cut the cake together, and celebrated their second anniversary with love and their babies.

Celebrating little things can mean a lot to someone, it's part of life that's gonna make a big impact on a person's futures. It's a memory. And memories are forever to cherish, and treasure.

******************************************

How's it ?

follow me to get more updates about stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
4.9K 109 9
All over the internet there is a serious lack of good BTS g/t stories, and I'm sick of reading the same ones over and over again. Basically, when I g...
148K 5K 47
It's the story of innocent NRI girl getting into arranged marriage with Country Man in India... Let's see how he gets to live and fall in love...
74.6K 3.6K 53
#1 on 15.8.2018 in Abhiya #1 on 11.9.2022 in Abhiya