First Time For Everything [Wa...

De Chiaroscuro555

In the university, Lan Wangji is a famous bad boy; an engineering student with a love for racing and bikes. H... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

44

2.5K 193 8
De Chiaroscuro555

Lan Wangji was on his way to Wuxian’s house when he received an incoming text. Stopping the car at the side of the road he opened it.

WX: Wangji
LWJ: Hey dude, what’s up?
WX: Remember that accident you said your brother was investigating? And you asked me to keep a lookout for anything suspicious. A luxury car came in today for a paint job fix and guess what? It has blood on its bumper.
LWJ: Who’s the owner?
WC: You know him well actually. Your competitor, Su She.
LWJ: Fuck! Don’t touch the car, I will call brother and he will take over.
WC: Dude I don’t want to lose good business…
LWJ: Seriously? You say that to a Lan?
WC: Alright, alright. I won’t touch it but don’t think I didn’t hear the underlying threat in that comment.
LWJ: It wasn’t an underlying threat… I do not make underlying threats.
WC: Tch tch Wangji, always the bad boy!
LWJ: I have to live up to my reputation, Chao.
WC: Yeah yeah…
LWJ: How is JiaoJiao?
WC: She is good. Now with the kid along, she is glowing and seems more happy. I just wish she didn’t quit UNI.
LWJ: She needs to take a break to care for the child. Later you can persuade her to continue her studies again.
WC: When did you become the voice of reason? The King of the Road, Lan Wangji. The famous bad boy. I never thought I would hear such words coming out of your mouth.
LWJ: You can say I got some good influence now.
WC: Oho! So the rumours I hear are all true? You hit it with a boy? I didn’t know you swing that way man.
LWJ: Neither did I but here we are. 🤷🏻♂️
WC: You truly are whipped man. But I am happy for you.
LWJ: Thanks man! We have kinda hit a rough patch thanks to some unwanted assholes but I am on my way to sort it out now. Wish me luck.
WC: Holy shit! Who in their right mind would mess with you?
LWJ: Just some idiots who do not know how bad the consequences can be.
WC: I’m just glad to be on your good books man. For real.
LWJ: Anyway gotta go now. Good doing business with you. Talk later.
WC: ttyl

After that, Wangji immediately called Xichen.

LXC: Wangji?
LWJ: Brother, I got news.
LXC: Just a minute. *sound of door opening and closing* Sorry, I was in a meeting, yeah tell me. What’s up?
LWJ: Wen Chao called.
LXC: Your friend and Wen Qing’s cousin?
LJW: The same. A luxury car came into his garage today for a paint job.
LXC: Oh? And who’s the owner?
LWJ: Su She. Take care of it brother. I am on my way to Wei Ying’s house now.
LXC: Wangji, Itold you he needs time.
LWJ: I know and I have given him time. Three days is long enough.
LXC: Wangji…
LWJ: I gotta go brother, I am almost there.
LXC: Don’t say anything you will regret later.
LWJ: Never brother. He’s the love of my life. I can’t hurt him.
LXC: Love?
*silence*
LWJ: *shaky voice* Oh shit! It just hit me that I have fallen for him head over heels. What do I do?
LXC: Breathe, Wangji. You have to tell him you love him obviously.
LWJ: Should I? Isn’t it too soon to fall in love?
LXC: It’s never too soon. Love comes to you when you least expect it but when it comes it stays. So embrace this feeling, Wangji and go get your man.
LWJ: I will, brother. I just need to breath through this panic first.
LXC: *chuckling* Never thought I would see my little brother this head over heels for someone but I ain’t complaining. It’s a good look on you and I get to see you smile more.
LWJ: It’s all Wei Ying’s doing. He brings out the best in me.
LXC: I know. He has a way about him. Good luck Wangji. I hope you are able to win him back.
LWJ: Thank you brother, I hope so too. Bye.
LXC: Bye

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 7.9K 29
[First place winner Eunoia Awards WangXian category July 2021] After being apart for years, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are reunited, finally starting thei...
78.4K 1.9K 50
Adventures of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji after marriage and some random wangxian one shots. Mainly contains smut and fluff so read at your own risk A...
6.7K 262 10
Lan Wangji is a cursed Wife whose husbands were died after marrying and impregnated him. His both husband died During Lan Zhan's pregnancy. Who will...
188K 10.8K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...