Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
♡6♡
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
♡15♡
Gummie
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
♡18♡
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
♡20♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
♡21♡
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
♡25♡
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡16♡

14.8K 960 1.1K
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred humanlouvre

Taehyung was running late.

Today is the singing competition and he's fucking late to it. First, he woke up late because he got home late from Jeongguk's place last night. He could've stayed but he knew Jeongguk needed one last practice and he can't listen to it so he left. Even Jeongguk was reluctant to let go but he had no choice.

Jimin called him multiple times because they all were supposed to leave together but Taehyung tells them to go without him, he'll catch up after getting ready.

And surprise, he had to run towards the university because he missed the bus. He's been running for twenty minutes, ignoring the calls that are blowing up his phone.

But he pick up when he sees Jeongguk's.

"Bogum hyung said you're still not here and the show is about to start! I swear Taehyung if you aren't there I'm not going to perform!" Jeongguk shoots. Taehyung stops for a moment to catch his breath.

"I-I can see the university, Gukkie. I'm going right to the auditorium door." Taehyung says in harsh breaths as he runs towards the gate.

"Please, please hurry up or I'll go out of my mind. You have to be there. The first performance is done!" Jeongguk says. Taehyung smiles.

"Your group is last one to perform, Gukkie. Just relax." Taehyung utters. He shows his student id and enters the auditorium.

"There, I'm in the auditorium. Happy?" Taehyung breathes out. He sees a stack of water bottles on the table at the side and grabs it, doesn't care if he's allowed or not and chugs it down.

"I can finally breathe now." Taehyung utters.

"Tae." Taehyung hears a soft and nervous voice of Jeongguk.

"You're gonna be okay, Gukkie." Taehyung smiles even if Jeongguk can't see right now.

"I wanna see you before the performance. Please, please, please. I won't be able to see before the results because they'll make us stay here until the end and I don't think I can survive that long without seeing you. Please." Jeongguk rambles.

Taehyung feels his heart about to just burst as the feelings come rushing again. He's blushing at the entrance of auditorium, his eyes getting a little teary.

"Am I even allowed in the backstage room?" Taehyung asks, his voice coming out strained as he tries not to appear like he's about to burst into tears.

"I-I don't know. There are two students though and they're not letting us out because of some cheating or manipulation stuff which is absurd." Jeongguk says. Taehyung bites his lower lip.

"Just stand on by the door and I'll be there. If we're lucky I'll come and if not, atleast we'll get to see eachother." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Jeongguk says. Taehyung smiles. Poor boy sounds so nervous and he   any even begun to feel how Jeongguk must be feeling when he himself has his heart beating wildly because he can't wait to listen to the song.

Taehyung rushes towards the backstage room but the little hallway is blocked by two seniors it seems. They're not even by the door by the hallway and Taehyung curses.

"Hey, turn around right away if you're not performing." One of the senior guys or maybe guards, whatever, says.

"No. No I'm just here to see someone and give them---".

"Tae!" Taehyung looks at the owner of the voice, Jeongguk standing by the door. Taehyung smiles widely and in his excitement, he rushes forward, only to be grabbed by a guy.

"You aren't allowed. Leave." He says. "And you, get inside the room, now!" He points at Jeongguk.

"Jeonggukie." Taehyung yells.

"Oh for God's sake, I'm not here to suffer from hands you brats." The guy says, pulling Taehyung from his arm to the exit of the hallway.

"Best of luck!" Taehyung yells, not caring about anything. He then blows him a kiss that Jeongguk happily catches and places his palm on his lips and then his heart.

"I know you'll win! I can't wait to hear your song! Don't be nervous okay?" Taehyung holds onto the wall, not letting go.

"Thanks, baby." Jeongguk yells back.

"And if you feel nervous or scared, just remember what I told you last night." Taehyung yells.

I love you.

"Okay. Thanks, Tae!" Jeongguk yells back and then Taehyung is pushes off the wall and out of the hallway but Jeongguk could see his smiling face.

I love you.

All his nervousness and fear went away the moment he saw Taehyung.

"I won't say 'pretend like there's no one listening and watching' if you get nervous or scared while performing." Taehyung tells him last night that he was with him.

"But if you do, pretend that it's only me there. That no matter how you sing or perform, even if you just say something, think of me as the only person seeing and listening to you." He says, holding his hand.

"The person who'll never judge you for anything and will always think that you're perfect. The person who's always and will be proud of you." Taehyung whispers. Jeongguk closes his eyes and kisses him because he didn't want the other to see he teared up.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and goes back inside the room, determined and confident than ever.

Jeongguk falls in love with Taehyung more everyday, deeper, with no escape. Never.

--------------------

"There you are!" Jimin exclaims as Taehyung finally reaches the seats where all his friends are.

"You got late on your beloved's performance?" Bogum shakes his head and Taehyung makes a face at him.

"I don't care about other performances. I'm not late for Jeongguk's and that's all what matters." Taehyung says as he sits between Jimin and Bogum, munching on the chips Jimin gives him.

"You missed two and there are two more until Jeongguk and his group's performance." Jimin says. Taehyung nods.

"Tae, do you want some strawberries?" Yugyeom asks from the front seats, looking behind and Taehyung says nothing, just grabs the strawberries.

"Relax, we got them especially for you. The snacks aren't allowed by the way." Yugyeom says. Yet they all are eating.

The two performances pass in  a blur and now Taehyung's heart is beating like a drum, he could hear it loud in his ears.

The lights are gathered to the stage as Jeongguk and his group is announced, all of them cheering except Taehyung who's eyes are on the stage and waiting for his vision to be occupied by Jeongguk.

His breath hitches as the momentarily dim lights go up an intensity and his eyes fall on Jeongguk who's standing in the middle of the stage, his hands on the stand mic, his eyes closed.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and Taehyung can see his chest heave up and down and then his eyes open, the music starts.

Jeongguk did feel the nerves coming back as he stands on the stage but the moment he hears those words said by Taehyung, the confidence comes back and he opens his eyes, the music filling his ears.

You are the sunlight that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what these emotions are

Taehyung feels himself melt at the moment Jeongguk sings the first line just as for Jeongguk, he's sitting in a dark auditorium and there's only one person who matters to him and the only person he wants to listen to the song.

Perhaps I'm also in a dream
Dream is a blue mirage in desert
A priori from deep inside of me
I get breathtakingly euphoric
My surroundings become more and more transparent

Jeongguk closes his eyes again and feels Taehyung's presence everywhere around him. In those transparent surroundings, he feels Taehyung as if his lips are right on his, so incredibly soft that he wants to cry.

I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

And for the person he's singing, is his euphoria in every sense and every definition. The first and he wants him to be his last, the one and only euphoria he ever wants to experience. Kim Taehyung.

Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in  utopia

Truly, with every moment spent with Taehyung, jeongguk felt like he isn't even in this world, too good to be true so he named it his utopia. Taehyung takes him to utopia even when he smiles at him.

Even if the ground cracks
Even if someone shakes this world
Don't let go of the hand you're holding
Please don't wake up from the dream

Jeongguk is so grateful that he met Taehyung in his lifetime and such people are so so rare and are to be cherished and it all feels like a dream from which he doesn't want to wake up and that no matter what, he doesn't want Taehyung to ever leave him.

The music stops then, the instruments behind them too as Jeongguk sings his high note, euphoria.

And at that moment, Taehyung feels like he isn't in this world, that this must be heaven, his and Jeongguk's heaven where he's only looking at him and nothing else matters.

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you, I'm in utopia

Jeongguk ends the song with the small instrumental provided by Chan and he opens his eyes, a little teary and he smiles. Claps and cheers erupt.

The whole team takes a bow and Jeongguk, momentarily stops to find Taehyung but its hard because of the lights in his eyes but he smiles, blows a little kiss, a gesture that could be missed as him flicking something off of his lips but it's meant for Taehyung and he hopes the other catches it.

In the audience, his friends are gone feral while clapping and shouting. Yugyeom and Hoseok standing on the chairs to clap, Bogum joining them.

"Guys! Do all this when he will okay? Don't get us all kicked out before the results." Jaehyun says, calming them down.

Jimin stops for a moment and looks at Taehyung who wasn't shouting or even clapping. His eyes soften when he sees him.

"You're crying like a baby." Jimin says but he's not laughing or saying it in a teasing way.

Taehyung didn't even realise that he started crying the moment Jeongguk started to sing.

Taehyung places a hand on his chest, his heart still hasn't calmed and then he touches his cheeks, he's indeed crying and how could he not, he just heart the most heavenly voice, the most beautiful song.

"He must be lucky for whom he wrote the song." Jimin says and Taehyung hums, not wanting to think about that possibility or he'll never stop thinking about it and ruin this day.

Jimin smiles at him and hooks his arm around his shoulder, patting his and pulls him closer.

"Lucky you." Jimin whispers do faintly that Taehyung doesn't hear it in the cheers.

------------------

More than the results, Jeongguk was worried if Taehyung liked the song or not.

He's chewing on his nails because the results are about to be announced after what feels like eternity to him. He just wants to leave this room and run to Taehyung and just hold him in his arms, kiss him. He misses him like crazy right now.

All the five groups of today's competition are gathered backstage as the results are about to be announced.

His heart is pounding in his chest as he waits. They started from the last position as all five were to be positioned. The last three were announced and it weren't them.

Jeongguk didn't want to lose hope. It's okay but also not okay if his group is a runner up. Atleast he knows they put all their efforts into it and---

"And the winner group is---Jeon Jeongguk, Jeon Sooyeon, Bang Chan, Lim Junhyeok and Kim Wonpil."

"Holy shit!" It must be Sooyeon to exclaim because he can't seem to comprehend anything or believe it.

He's brought in for a group hug and they move to the stage, everyone pushing him forward to get the award and he nervously goes, shakes his hand with the chairman and looks at the camera for the picture.

"That's my best friend!" It's so loud and it's Yugyeom. Jeongguk laughs at that and waves even if he can't see him.

"You go kid!" That's Bogum.

There is a group photograph and he is shaking, he hasn't spoken a word. And now finally he's allowed to leave. He runs.

Taehyung was jumping and crying while hugging Jimin and Bogum. It's a chaos among them.

Taehyung's shaking in excitement and happiness. He knew Jeongguk would make it.

So when he sees Jeongguk walking, running out of the backstage, he's running too. Jeongguk frantically looks among the seats, the students are now leaving and it's a hassle. He apologizes to the ones he bumps into.

"Gukkie!" Taehyung yells as he rushes down the flat steps.

Jeongguk immediately picks the call of his name among the chaos and then his eyes fall on Taehyung who's rushing down. The whole world blurs as he runs towards him too.

They meet in the middle of the chaos, embracing one another in a tight embrace, like a little ray of sunlight in the chaos of the storm. Enough to light them up with warmth and love.

Jeongguk holds Taehyung tightly by his waist and picks him up, takes a half spin as their bodies collided with such force. Taehyung curles his arms around Jeongguk's neck, hiding his face in the crook of it.

He giggles when Jeongguk keeps holding him like this.

They look at eachother then, starry eyes meeting and lighting up the depths of their eyes, breaths mingling and hearts beating in sync.

They don't know who leaned in first, doesn't matter anyway when both of them were desperate to taste the feeling of their lips on one another's, to let their sanity leave because they're insanely in love with eachother.

Taehyung cups Jeongguk's face as the two kiss, not caring about who sees them or who doesn't, doesn't fucking matter anyway because what matters is the two of them and the unexplainable feeling of warmth and affection, of love for one another.

Jeongguk wants to sing the song in the kiss too, to make the meaning more clear and vivid and he'll wait as much as he can for Taehyung and he hopes that Taehyung drinks the meaning of it right from his lips.

They break the kiss and rest their foreheads together, smiling widely, eyes shining with unshed tears, heart filled with overwhelming feelings.

Taehyung bites his lips as he looks at Jeongguk, his gorgeous face is glowing as he smiles back at him, lips inviting him to never stop kissing and the way he holds him, Taehyung would spend the rest of his life like this.

If Jeongguk will have him, that is.

"I'm so proud you, Gukkie. I-I can't explain in words how proud of you I am." Taehyung whispers, keeps biting his lip so it won't quiver.

Jeongguk's eyes get impossibly shiny, light up so bright at the words.

"You-you are?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung boops his nose with his own.

"So much." Taehyung whispers. Jeongguk feels the warmth of the words in every fiber of his body.

He's heard this words from his hyung, from his parents because they always acknowledged his every achievement may it be little or big, his friends too, in excitement and tease but they meant it.

Yet none had an impact like Taehyung's words. Taehyung is proud of him and Jeongguk wants to cry because he's so happy.

"Thank you, Tae." Jeongguk smiles.

"But---did you---did you like the song?" Jeongguk says, nervous, his doe eyes waiting impatient for the answer.

"Like? Gukkie, I loved it! I still do, I mean I---you made me cry with your voice and song, you idiot." Taehyung says as he chuckles a little.

Jeongguk's face lits up like fireworks, his eyes getting teary more and smile widening, revealing his bunny teeth and Taehyung falls for him harder than ever.

"That's all I wanted to hear. I wanted you to like it. Thank you." Jeongguk whispers.

"I love it." Taehyung utters and kisses him again, both of them smiling in the kiss.

Jeongguk feels every tension, nervousness, bad thoughts leave his body and he feels at peace with Taehyung in his arms and his words.

"You can put me down now." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk frowns, then realises he's holding Taehyung up by his hips, that's why Taehyung's he's looking up and Taehyung is cutely looking down at him and nuzzling his face.

"Or not." Taehyung then says. Jeongguk looks at him in amusement and takes a spin, making Taehyung giggles and shriek.

"How much more you fuckers are gonna get lovey dovey, it's annoying!" Bogum brings them out of their bubble.

The two look at their friends watching them.

Jeongguk smiles at them as he puts Taehyung down. Bogum's frown turns to a wide smiles as they all run towards the two, yelling and screaming congratulations as they tackle him to hug him, poor Taehyung becoming the victim as well.

Now Taehyung lies on top of Jeongguk, the rest of them over them. Taehyung wants to scream that what is his fault to be crushed like this.

And poor Jeongguk, he can't even breathe. Taehyung tries to hold onto someone, that being Yugyeom's hair and he tugs, makes the boy cream in agony.

"Get off of us!" Taehyung yells.

"Let go of my hair!" Yugyeom exclaims. Taehyung does so and they get up one by one.

"Oh---my---God." Jeongguk wheeze as he finally gets to breathe.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

Then Taehyung is pulled off of him, Jeongguk is made to stand. They all look at eachother and then erupt in loud cheers and applause, laughter filling the auditorium along with congratulations and teases.

"This calls for a big celebration." Bogum yells and they all yell back in agreement.

"A celebration it will be." Bogum whispers in amusement.

---------------------

^THE MV, THE LYRICS, THE MEANING OF THIS SONG IS SO WHOLESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!!! THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND GLOWING! SPREADING POSITIVELY AND SMILES! THE WAY THEY ALWAYS THINK ABOUT US AND HOW TO MAKE US HAPPY IS WHAT MAKES THEM THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! ❤❤❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥💃💃💃

And rap line singing OMG!!!

^

PERFECTION IN A PICTURE

^Oh yes we do❤💜

^KING SHIT🔥

^A whole zoo you mean? WILD🔥

^And yet we have those so called armys HATING the song. You dislike and it wasn't your cup of tea, okay but straight up hating the song and saying shit about bts and unstanning them? Well there's the door 👉🚪 we're glad our fandom got rid of these weak and problematic armys with release of PTD. Adios. It's clear they forgot to understand the lyrics and the beautiful meaning of the song.

Telling BTS to not release this type of songs and do this and that?!! What are they, Your personal entertainers? They will do whatever they want as long as they are happy and their happiness is our happiness. Those who aren't interested in them anymore, your loss.

^👀

^UHHH SIR??!!!

^Nation's Hottest Couple 💜❤🔥

^My fav ship dynamics🤩❤💜

^💃❤💜

^❤💜🤩

^We're not ready for studio choom Yeonjun just saying 🥲🔥its gonna be historic

^He's---he's just soooo beautiful I can't---

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.8K 37
Kim Seokjin was a normal college student struggling to pass in his French class every semester. When this semester, he barely passed, he knew he'll h...
3.2M 185K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
465K 25.1K 51
A story where Jeon Jeongguk is passionate about becoming Kim Taehyung's friend. What he didn't know was that, Taehyung didn't really like talking to...
84K 2.5K 16
"I fear rejection...that's why I can't tell him, not yet. I don't even think I'm even in love...maybe it's just a weird stage of my life or either I'...