Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

By n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... More

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

3. the traitor

9.2K 145 39
By n4mikaze03

"Next Inuzuka Kiba and Uzumaki Naruto" Iruka announced.

Both of them came in front for their taijutsu test. "Today is your defeat dead last" Kiba proudly exclaimed.

"Go get him Kiba"

"Gives him a lesson" some random fangirl of his shouting. This made Naruto annoyed. This mutt has irritated him since he applied for protecting Uchiha.

'He should thanks to me all those years. That I let him win in taijutsu test' he remembered the moment he got kicked by him every taijutsu test in a single fucking year.

But not today. Today I will not let him win. I'm tired being beaten by this brat already!

"Remember no ninjutsu only taijutsu. You may begin" As Iruka Kiba launches himself to Naruto.

Satsuki in disguised as Sasuke was bored by the match. She not impressed her because she had predicted the winner. Little that she knows she was wrong.

Naruto evades every punch and kicks he gets from Kiba. Kiba using a high kick to hit his head with his kick. Naruto ducks continuing to evades Inuzuka.

"Is that all you get dobe. Are you too afraid to attack me" Kiba mocked him. Naruto keeps his cool after all he was used to this.

Kiba gives him a powerful kick that made him push backward. "Let me guess. It is because I am from the prosperous clan"

Naruto just endures his insult. He just waits for him to lose his energy and at that time he will punch him willingly.

Iruka observed the match, he realizes that Naruto was up to something. Yet, he waits and continues to watch the match. Who knew something interesting would happen.

Kiba launch himself again and mocked him again "I bet your mother is a whore. That must he left you to be an orphan." Naruto heard that. He becomes his patient is receding. He didn't care if he insults him but insulting his long-dead family was a grave mistake.

Shikamaru standing at the spectator place sighed. "Oh, that mutt was going too far" he facepalm.

Kiba looks at him victorious as he had made him mad. As he about to punch him, Naruto punches him in the face. Then, he kicks his stomach made Kiba spits out his saliva from his mouth.

The audience was shocked. Even Satsuki. Iruka announced the winner is Naruto Uzumaki. But got so much disappointment from Kiba fangirl.

"He cheating"

"There is no way he could win"

"He is the dead last, how could he defeats Kiba."

"Naruto-kun" Hinata murmured sadly.

"Enough, Naruto is the winner. He using a tactic that made him win against a stronger opponent. He made Kiba lose his energy by made him intercept Naruto continuously while Naruto saves his energy. Look even the dead last can be genius." Iruka explained.

'Wow, he change. Is he started to be serious in his carrer' Satsuki thought.

"See Iruka sensei himself called me a genius. With that, I will become Hokage in no time" Naruto exclaimed proudly. With an obvious grin of his.

"Probably not" Satsuki face faulted.

"You just lucky but you still cannot defeat Sasuke," Sakura said.

"yeah, there is no way, you can beat Sasuke" Ino continues.

Satsuki sighed. She was disappointed in her fellow kunoichi that being fangirl to her male persona. She know that she isn't like them. She takes the career seriously to made her clan proud. Her brother was also alive and it is his fault for killing her father and mother. Thinking about her brother made her heart flinched. To be honest she doesn't want to kill him.

Naruto ignores them. He grins like a child and returns to the audience's place. To be honest, he doesn't care at all. He is an Anbu. From his point of view, they are the ones who are childish. Especially that mutt.

He had seen too much since he becomes Anbu. Not everything is good or bad. It is just only the reality of the world.

As time passed, The gennin test begins. This test was easy for him. After 'Sasuke' succeeds in her test some of 'his' fangirls cheer for him.

"Naruto Uzumaki" Iruka announced.

Naruto with his acts "yeah, it's my turn" he said cheerily. He eagerly walks to Iruka and Mizuki to perform the test.

His eyes rolled to Mizuki, he saw Mizuki mysteriously smile. 'Mizuki is suspicious, maybe I should fail in clone test to see what is he up about' Naruto thought.

At the substitute test, he performed it perfectly. As he about performed the hence test, he was about to henge into his father Namikaze Minato. Instead, a smoke reveals a hot woman in her curvy glory just covered with smoke in certain parts.

A large amount of blood gushes out from his nose made him flying backward. Mizuki on the other hand also having a nose bleed. In the end, Naruto has knockdown both of the teachers.

Satsuki faced was red, Shikamaru was surprised. Hinata was shocked.

The girls and boys face was red. As they saw Naruto henge figure. Naruto dispelled his jutsu. His face also red in embarrassment. "Sorry, all of you. I didn't know how that jutsu messed up"

Iruka wipes his nose "that's okay, Naruto at least you can do henge." Iruka said while Mizuki cleaning his face from his blood.

"Now you must performed clone jutsu" Iruka said.

"As you wish Iruka sensei" he performed the jutsu and it's appeared 2 grey clones of his. Those clones have the same figure as Naruto but the details were lost.

"Sorry, Naruto you failed in the clone test" Naruto face becomes gloomy. He secretly glances at Mizuki which he smiles mischievously at the failed blonde.

After the class, most of the students went out with amusement, all of them got a Konoha headband except the blonde.

Naruto walks out of the academy with a sad face. He heard all of the whispered that the old generation talks about him.

"It is good for them. That they don't let him graduate" some random man says.

"He should not be a ninja"

"That dem.."

"You should not say that"

'I'm tired of this, I hope I can get out from this place gladly.' Naruto thought.

"Psst, Naruto" Naruto turned back to see Mizuki called him while he hiding on the other side of the wall. Naruto went to him eager to know what he wanted to say.

"Naruto, do you know that there have one test that can make you a gennin"

"Wait there is it another way" Naruto's eyes brightened.

"Yeah, there is. You see, you must go to the Hokage tower and stole a forbidden scroll from him and give it to me. If you pass this test you will become gennin. Would you accept it?"

"Yes, I will accept it. When will I give the scroll to you"

"Tonight, 9 o'clock"

"Okay sensei, I will not disappoint you" Naruto with a grin run back home to prepare for tonight.

'Good for this night, I will get the scroll for Orochimaru and kills that demon brat in one night. Kill two birds with one stone.' Mizuki smiled evilly once he thought about killing the blonde. He couldn't wait for tonight.

Before 9 o'clock in the night, Naruto informed Hokage that Mizuki is the traitor that works with Orochimaru. "are sure with this" Hiruzen looks at naruto seriously.

"I definitely confirm with this Hokage sama" he stated with consent.

'Orochimaru, how dare you sent some spies to Konoha. Whatever your plan is I will make sure that your plan will not succeed' Hiruzen said beneath his mind.

Hiruzen picks one of his forbidden scrolls and put it on his office table. "Then, Uzumaki Naruto your first mission as a gennin and also as an Anbu to hunt down the traitor,Mizuki and bring him back to me" Hiruzen said with authority.

"As you wish Hokage sama, it shall be done" Naruto bowed with his right hand folded on his chest to show his respect to the Hokage. He then disappears from the office to complete his mission

Naruto in the wood relearn the jutsu from the forbidden scroll that he gets from Hokage. He knows that someone has observed him from afar. To make sure his plans inflow he pretends to not notice and continue to fiddling the scroll.

He is unaware that someone came to him. "Naruto! What are you doing" Naruto glances at his back to see Iruka sensei was angry with him. 'What is he doing here' Naruto said in his mind.

"Ah, Iruka sensei I just learn jutsu from this scroll" Naruto in his acts showing his grin at his sensei.

Iruka sighed. He didn't know that Naruto is a famous Anbu and he wants to keep it that way.

"Is that a forbidden scroll from the Hokage office? You have made a huge mess this night, Naruto" Iruka looks sternly at Naruto.

"Well, Iruka sensei I got the scroll it means I'm passed the test right," Naruto said. Iruka was puzzled." Who told you that"

"It was Mizuki sensei. He told me that I should sneak to Hokage tower to get this scroll for him. Then, I can graduate." Naruto exclaimed.

'Mizuki did it' Iruka thought.

"Naruto, there is no such a test like that"

Before just give a wistful smile. Before Iruka could continue three some kunai has been thrown at them. Iruka pushed Naruto and injured from getting hit by the kunai.

Iruka looks in front and spots Mizuki standing on the top of the tree with a smirk on his face. "Mizuki, why you DOING THIS"

"Why I'm doing this? because I am sided with Orochimaru since the beginning and Naruto gives me the scroll ".

"Naruto do not give him the scroll" Iruka shouted to him while he pulled out one last kunai that impaled on his body.

Mizuki looked at Naruto " I wonder If I told that brat the truth"

"The truth" Naruto wondered what kind of truth that he about to revealed.

"It's the rule that everybody knows except you, Naruto" Mizuki stated.

"No, don't " Iruka yelled in fear.

"The truth is you are the fox spirit demon even Iruka hates you" Mizuki confessed. Iruka looks at him with a pale on his face.

Between those two, Naruto was shocked by the truth. To be truthful, he inwardly gives them a deadpan expression. "Seriously, they thought me as a fox demon spirit. Are they dumb"

"Look you also share the same view as me " a feral voice comes from his head said.

'Shut up, fox'

"Why now do you wanted to contact me"

"I'm bored okay"

Naruto sighed. He doesn't have the mood to argue with his tenant right now. The one that hates me was consumed by hatred even that cannot tell difference between the bijuu and the jinchuriki.

As Naruto in deep thought, he sees Iruka stand in front of him. Then, he sees his sensei blood came out from his mouth. He looks closely to Iruka back to see he was impaled by a large shuriken. "Naruto, I was once like you. Alone. No parents waiting for me at home they all die since I was young. I also like prank people. I indeed hate you once but you are not the kyubi but Uzumaki Naruto! The future shinobi of Konoha."

Naruto was surprised. His heartaches. He was touch by his teacher confession. The tears in his eyes are not fake but true. He usually acting but this time it felt real to know that someone has to take care of him. He felt sorry for the teacher to sacrifice himself to protect him.

His fist flinched even veins can be seen. He looks at Mizuki with a grim face. "How dare you Mizuki. I will defeat you" he said with a cold tone.

Mizuki smirked "and how you will do that" he sneered at Naruto. Naruto made a hands-on "with shadow clones." Around Mizuki appeared 50 clones of Naruto.

"You think you can defeat me, you should know your place dem..." Naruto at a vast speed no other mere gennin can do, hit Mizuki stomach and kick him made him stumble to the ground.

"Clones I will leaving him to you" Naruto said as he looked at Mizuki with disgust. "As you wish boss, go get him" All of Naruto doppelgangers launch to Mizuki at once. Mizuki get kicked, punched and beaten up at the point, can see too many bruises around his body but those doesn't stop the blonde's clones to stop hit him.

Naruto went back to his sensei, he looked at Iruka in shocked by his student performance. "Naruto, how can you be so strong and that speed level is not level Chunnin can do"

"Well, it is a secret for now." Naruto put his pointing finger on his mouth to form a silent sign to him. He glanced back at where Mizuki held, he smirked. Mizuki was now unconscious with bruises all over his body.

Naruto picks up the scroll and places him in it. "Iruka-sensei, let's go back to Hokage and report this accident."

Iruka sighed "but you will be in big trouble for stealing that scroll"

After several minutes

"What" Iruka yelled.

"Calm down, please this is S-rank secret Iruka-kun" Sarutobi the third Hokage said while smoking. "I know but Naruto is an ANBU, I thought he was just a regular kid" Iruka said in a denial tone. He calming himself and looks at the blonde beside him.

"Naruto, what is your codename"

"Sensei, it's embarrassing for me to reveal to you my code name" Naruto can hear some Anbu are snickering on the ceiling.

'Damn you'

"Just tell me. I will keep this secret with all my heart" Iruka proclaimed.

" Alright, my code name is Kitsune" Naruto looks at Iruka who now turned into a stone after hearing his codename. "That kitsune, the one who butchers in the bandit campsite and the one who vanish in yellow"

"Yeah, that one" Naruto said coolly.

Because of shock, Iruka fainted and fell to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.5K 26
"What is your mission, Kitsune?" Sarutobi asks. "To protect Uchiha Sasuke." the young boy replies. Blond and scarlet hair. One eye blue and the othe...
30.6K 362 11
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
23.2K 537 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
9.7K 140 9
Sasuke was finally, FINALLY!, going to get his revenge on his sister Itachi. Nothing was going to stand in his way. [[COMPLETED]] I don't own Naruto