๐‰๐€๐†๐†๐„๐ƒ [๐“๐–๐Ž]

By -goldengubler

๐’‚๐’…๐’‹๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๏ฟฝ... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight

thirty-nine

935 31 19
By -goldengubler

Vittoria turned over in her bed, wallowing in the warmth her sheets brought her.

Empty tubs of 'Bens' ice creams piled up on her desk, clothes strewn all across her floor, various glass and ceramic objects broken on the floor courtesy of her random fits of rage.

Her door opened suddenly, the sounds of heels clicking against the wooden floor, and she lifted her head.

Kelsie stood there with her hands on her hips overlooking the girl.

Vittoria furrowed her eyes brows slowly.
The last time she saw Kelsie was ages ago.

"What do you want?" Her tone of voice broke Kelsie's heart.

It was croaky and laced with exhaustion.

"Get up." She simply demanded.

"What? No." She whined dragging out the 'o'.

"Yes. You've been in bed for literal weeks." She scoffed sitting down on the bed.

"And it's completely understandable, but c'mon Vitt, we're worried about you." Kelsie rubbed her hand over the girls back.

"Look it's not like I missed the Mafia Ball or something. It's literally been two days." Vittoria defended herself, rolling her eyes.

"The Mafia Ball is in two days, and it's been a month." Kelsie dead-panned.

"Holy shit." Vittoria sat up and almost instantly groaned, the lights in her room blinding her.

"Well do I necessarily have to go?"

"You're the heir."

"Vincenzo can be the heir!"

"Not how it works." Kelsie shook her head.

"Fine." Vittoria reluctantly agreed "Why're you so dressed up?" Vittoria looked her over once.

"Well you my dear have a meeting."

Vittoria grumbled and stubbornly pulled on the sweater she was handed.

"Why a sweater? It's literally 90 degrees outside."
"And this sweater is really tight." She huffed out, although her breathing came out in puffs.

Weeks and weeks of sitting in one room alone with nothing but ice cream did something to her previously fit body.

Her thighs had thickened significantly and she had managed to have her flat stomach accumulate some pudge.

Not that gaining weight was a bad thing, but she really didnt feel like herself enough to be feeling herself.

"Look, i'll be guiding you the whole time, and Killian will be there." The last part of her sentence sparked an interest in her mind, but she played it off cool.

"Not even." She scoffed "He has a girlfriend." She pressed her words. "And I've done some fucked up shit, but that's where I draw the line." Vittoria argued.

Her instincts were kicking her ass lately.
Every-time she saw him her mind yelled
'Kiss him!'  Or
'Jump his bones!'

('Jump his bones' being the better version of what was actually said.)

But everything else was saying
'Don't be a home-wrecker!'

. . . Even if the home was severely damaged.
In every way possible.

"What about what happened at the party?" Kelsie's tone was light and teasing. Though the words sent Vittoria into a frenzy.

"How did you know about that?!" She whirled around, her tone loud and frantic compared to Kelsie's.

"Let's just say Karine can talk when she's drunk." The woman said shrugging innocently.

"Keep listening to a drunk Karine, she'll tell you something you really don't want to know." Vittoria wagged her finger at her but still didn't answer the elephant in the room.

"Good dodge." Kelsie praised, before her expression turned cold "Now answer the question."

"Look. We got a little high, I did things, he most certainly said things and then I shut it down."
"I mean hearing it out loud and rethinking it makes me sound like a huge hypocrite but, what's done is done and what's over is over."

"Alright, I get it." Kelsie nodded her hands twitching at her sides trying to choose her next words carefully.
"But you don't see anything in the future?"

"Future? Please there is no future between me and Killian." She scoffed despite the significant lack of finality in her voice.

"So you haven't thought of baby names?"

"Well I didn't say that . . ."

"What type of name is Ademaro?" Kelsie scoffed pulling up to an office building.

"Fuck off." Vittoria rolled her eyes, a teasing smile resting on her face.

She then leaned down slipping on the backless heels she had previously taken off.

"What's your obsession with leather pants?" Kelsie smoothed her hands over the material.

Vittoria opened her mouth to respond but the glass door in front of them swung open, catching their attention.

"Kelsie Ricci." The man whistled.
"You are looking good." He winked. 

"Aw, wish I could say the same for you." She smiled falsely pushing past him.

"And you are?" He turned to her.

"Depends on who you are." She snipped back, not willing to give her name just yet.

"I work for the Ricci Mafia." He boasted smirking proudly.

He seemed her age, a pacifier hung out of his back pocket and the name 'Relian' was scribbled across his arm.

"Oh. Then i'm your boss, nice to meet you." She held her hand out.

"Boss?" He chocked out after a while.
"Antonio's my boss." He defended looking her over, instantly going into defense mode.

"Antonio's my dad. Oh! He's also dead." She shrugged

"Alessandro! He's my boss then." He really didn't want to let her into the building without knowing who she was specifically.
He had too much to lose.

"Right. He's my brother. Also dead." Vittoria said bluntly, her patience wearing thin.

"Oh Ms. Ricci!" A women fretted, rushing towards the pair.

"No one told me of your arrival! I'm so sorry for the wait." She frowned.

"It's okay." Vittoria assured with a tight lipped smile.

"Well then, let's get you to the conference room." She grinned taking the girls hand and stringing her along.

"Wait Vittoria Ricci?" The boy pieced it together.

"I thought it was Andino." He frowned in confusion recalling her last name being different.

He whipped out his phone typing carefully into an online search bar.

Vittoria Andino.

And up she came.

'Vittoria Vera Ricci - Andino, first born daughter of Valeria And Antonio Ricci.
Since the Mafia Princess and her twin (Vincenzo Vero Ricci) were allegedly stolen from their home there had been a wide spread panic around the underworld.
Although she appeared sixteen years later, and joined her adoptive brothers in the family business.

Going through legal records, we have uncovered that she is legally married to the Greek Heir, Achilles 'Killian' Remo Andino.
(Son of Lyra and Dallas Andino)

The marriage seemed to be planned months before both persons were born.
The contract only stating the first born children shall be hitched.

It is said that Valeria had no idea, and to this day still does not. The deal was forced upon an anonymous male patron of the Andino family by Antonio.
Foul play, blackmail, and threatening were factors in this ordeal.

The boy tilted his head, instantly disgusted by the article.

Married at birth? Unknowingly?

That's a shit end of the stick.

He pocketed his phone, hellbent on telling somebody. Anybody.
Particularly Vittoria.

Although a cloth was placed over his mouth sending him into fight or flight.
He struggled against the damp rag for more than a minute, his endurance fighting.

After a while he slumped his body slacking as the drug seeped into his system.

"Fucking snitch." Wesley grunted heaving his body backwards.

"Always in someone's business." He huffed out dumping his body into a van.

He rifled through the boy's pockets pulling out an I.D Card.

'Ricky Seth Davenport'
'Eighteen'
'Fifth Level clearance'
'Ricci Mafia Trainee'

"Huh." Wesley muttered flicking the card away, the plastic hitting the floor lightly.

"Kill 'em." His voiced sounded around the van in a cold silence.

"But boss, he-he's only eighteen." One whispered in shock.
"That's pretty young."

"That's never stopped me before." He shrugged.

"What would Dante say." Trian said from the driving seat giving him a pleading look.
It was a low blow, but the boy laying motionless in front of her scared her.

"Dante would tell me to stop trying to kill his kids, but that's not happening either, now kill him. And that's an order." He said, despite the falter in his voice when Dante's voice was mentioned.

He killed Dante on his own accord.
Dante was gone because of him.
No one else. Him.

He merely glanced at his crew before hopping out of the van, and fixing the buttons on his suit.

"Time to put her away. For good." He smirked walking into the building.

He winked at a man on the way there causing him to fluster and turn away.

"Oh i'm just that good." He chucked entering the room.

"My fellow Leaders! I am here." He announced, staring at the girl who lounged in a chair.

His presence made her tense slightly but she made no move to back down. Obviously trying to mask her weaknesses.

"Where's Ricky?" One woman muttered to the man next to her.

"I don't know, but he better get here soon."
"Relian is getting antsy." He said.

"He's such a good father." The woman smiled.

"The best."

Wesley internally smiled.
'Another life ruined'.
Unintentionally of course.

————————————————————————
hello peoples, once this book ends i will be putting it under editing, and then starting my prequel, then my sequel. any books from then on may or may not be apart of the same trilogy universe. (and sorry for the messy order of the books)

what's pet peeve / ick y'all have??
bro i hate when people decide whether they do or don't like you based off of what you like or your zodiac sign.

comment, vote, and follow!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.8K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
48.3K 720 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
58.7K 547 14
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ...
769 15 16
Bikers and guns, baby!!! (PS) I work quite a lot, so my updates are a little slow, so I apologize for that.