A new adventure (a bnha fan f...

By RileySolomon

(Complete!!!!!!!) What happens when a little green haired boy gets kidnapped and forced to fight for his life... More

Kidnapped
Fighting
Round 2
Pet
Sorry
Good boy
Fighting
Dabi
Sorry
Power
Memories
Back story
Not a chapeter
Conspiracy
Life isnt fair
The last fight
Its over
Not a chapter
Happy new year!
The end
-thank you-

Thank you so much

96 5 2
By RileySolomon

Thank you so so much for reading my story. I know not many people will read to this point but I had to add this part. I wrote this out of pure curiosity and as something to do , I never expected anyone to read this let alone all of you so thank you every time I get a notification that someone has added my story to their lists or have voted for one of my chapters I can't help but smile knowing that somebody thought I have done a good enough job to vote for my work. I hope that those who have read this have smiled or laughed by my work even though it's no where near good enough to get such a reaction, even if you have never read a story worse then this and you hate it I'm glad I was able to spark some emotion through my writing. I am currently trying to plot out or rather write out another story so I hope you will read that as well. It will be a villain deku inspired by something my friend saw on TikTok,, it was a prompt of starting and ending a story with "you were my hero" so I'm using that as a base. I hope you enjoyed reading and thank you again for the support.

-Riley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
205K 406 19
Just a horny girl
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...