Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#11 Butterfly Knife

34.1K 505 901
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Sorry Not Sorry - Bryson Tiller ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"So, who's going to the party tonight?" Camryn asks as she takes a seat down next to me.

"Only Ollie goes to parties," Evelyn mutters under her breath. So far, it doesn't seem like she likes Camryn that much.

Camryn turns facing me. "What? Nooo, come on you gotta go to this one," she pleads.

"I don't know Cam. Parties aren't really my thing," I admit. I've been to one high school party in my whole life. I lost my first kiss and virginity to a complete asshole. A night of regret is what it really was.

Camryn sighs. "Well I can make it your thing. Since, I'll be there." She gestures her hands down her body with a grin. I laugh, shaking my head. She reaches her hand out tapping my shoulder. "Oh come on Harley. Don't be an old hag, I promise you we can leave the second it gets boring."

I think about it for a second. Maybe it won't be so bad with Camryn. "Okay," I agree. She cheers before eating her salad. "What about you Evelyn. Are you coming?" Camryn asks Evelyn who's sitting across the table from us. She used to sit next to me but stopped.

She shakes her head. "I don't party. My bedtime is at 11-"

Camryn snorts a laugh. "Oh, wait, you're serious?" She asks as she notices how quiet everyone is. Evelyn nods in response. "Oh. Fun, extra sleep is always good," she mumbles before looking at me.

I bite back a laugh and shrug. "How are my favourite ladies," Ollie takes a seat in front of us, right next to Evelyn.

"We, well, Harley and I are going to the party tonight! Wooo," Cam cheers. She always has a lot of energy and I love that about her.

Ollie snaps his head to me. "Cam you're literal magic. I've been trying to get her to come with me to a party for ages. We went to one and she never wanted to go again," Ollie exaggerates with his words.

"I just had a bad experience with alcohol," I lie. More like a bad decision due to alcohol.

"Well she's coming now. And she's coming to my place to get ready." Cam looks back at me for permission. I nod with a smile.

❤︎

"Have you ever thought about dying your hair darker?!" Camryn asks.

"Darker?" I question.

She walks out of her bathroom with a towel around her body. Her blonde hair, dripping wet. "Yeah, you're like a light brown. I'm thinking a dark, dark shade of brown or even black?" She suggests as she walks over to her closet.

"I don't know," I mumble. "I've never changed my hair." I've never thought about it either. I've always wanted to make small changes to my appearance but never cared enough to actually execute the idea.

She walks out of her closet in sweatpants and a white shirt. "Do you trust me?" She asks.

"I met you almost two weeks ago," I remind her.

"Aw happy two weeks babe," she jokes as she walks back into her bathroom. I laugh getting off her bed and following her. She's crouched down looking through her cupboards. "Too much shit. Oh here!"

She stands back up with some sort of aerosol bottle. "It'll only temporarily dye your hair the darkest dark brown until you wash your hair again," she assures. She takes a towel and throws it around my shoulders. "Want to try it?"

It's temporary. If I don't like it I can wash it out. "Yes." She takes strands of my hair and begins spraying it with the contents in the can. I close my eyes as she takes the next 10 minutes to get every inch of my hair.

I know she's done when I hear the can clatter against the counter. "Okay look!" I open my eyes and slowly turn around to face the mirror. And I look... different.

A good... different. I like it... a lot. I step closer to the mirror and run my hands through my hair as I look at myself. I look like a whole new person. It's amazing how much your whole appearance can differ just from changing one thing.

"You look hot! Not that you weren't hot before but like even more ridiculously hot," Cam rambles. "Do you like it?"

"I fucking love it! Okay, what's next?" I ask turning back around to face her.

She walks out of the bathroom and I follow. "Wardrobe. I have a few outfits for you but I'm not sure how much you're going to like it. How do you feel about mini skirts?" She shifts her body so she's facing me and I shake my head. "Bodycon dresses? You have the perfect body," she encourages as she wiggles her shoulders.

"Eh, not tonight."

She nods slowly. "Lace?" Her eyes have a bleeding look in them.

"I can work with that," I agree.

She squeals, reaching into her closet and pulling out three items before throwing them at me. "Go change. Let me see you before you make up your mind first!" She shouts as I close the door. I drop the clothes on the counter before taking off my own.

In a bra and panties I stare at myself in the mirror. No one has ever told me I have a perfect body. Or a good one, and guys who are trying to get in my pants don't count. I smile looking at myself in the mirror before picking up the clothes.

I first put on the baby pink lace bodysuit before sliding on white shorts. I take the belt and tighten it through my belt loops and around my waist. I stare at myself in the mirror. I look like a whole different person. I take off my glasses and look one more time.

I open the door and walk back out to see Camryn has already changed. She's wearing a short black bodycon dress with thin straps and a black silk dress shirt over top. "You look hot," I compliment back.

"Thank you! And so do you, I know it's not what you usually wear but you look good and I can get you a sweater if anything, one that matches-"

"I'm good! I love it," I assure. I can be a whole different person for the night. And back to normal tomorrow or even stay the same.

"Alright. Let's go, the party already started an hour ago." I nod following her out the room.

Camryn's sister drove us. She goes to a college nearby. Camryn explained how they were really close growing up and everything. It's amazing. I never grew up with any siblings or even cousins. That's why I'm so close with Ollie. In a way he's like my brother.

We walk into the party which is already filled. I noticed many college students along with high schoolers. Jeremy Harris from the football team is throwing this party with his older brother who's in college. Which is the reason for the mixture.

"HARLEY PRINCE!" I hear a loud familiar voice.

I look to my left to see Zion and Jet running towards Camryn and I. "Harley! We want to apologize for getting you drunk last time we saw you," Zion says.

"Yeah, we got carried away and should've stopped you and listened to Grey. Speaking of Grey, have you seen him?" Jet asks.

"No. We just got here-"

"Your hair!" Jet points out.

"Shit. And clothes!" Zion blurts out.

I look at Camryn who's just as confused as I am. "New friend. I win!" Jet wraps his arm around Camryn's shoulders. "I'm Jet, what's up," he asks in a deeper voice.

Cam laughs looking at me. "These are Grey's friends. Zion and Jet," I explain.

"Ouch! You could at least introduce us as your own friends," Zion says. I roll my eyes at the two. Zion's phone buzzes and he takes a look at it. "Jet, we seriously need to go."

"Right. Well I'll see you around New Girl!" Jet shouts as he runs off with Zion.

Camryn and I both laugh as we walk further into the party. "Sorry they're kind of a lot at times." I shake my head as we reach a table of drinks.

"It's fine. Jet is kind of hot though," she mumbles as she reaches for the Malibu rum. She takes out two red solo cups and pours a little in each.

"I can ask Grey for his number for you," I offer.

Her smile grows as she mixes our drinks. She hands me one and I take a small sip. We begin walking around the party. "Well, it looks like you and Grey hangout a lot," she mentions. I laugh, shaking my head.

"I'm trying to steer clear of Grey. Not be anywhere near him. I ended up in jail the first time I hung out with him and his friends. The second time I got drunk off my ass which was partly my fault," I admit. I should've known better and have listened to Grey.

"Well speaking of steering clear of Grey. You wanna leave?" She asks. I look around the room we've just entered. Greyson is seated on a couch next to Emmett smoking while a bunch of others gather around.

"Alright! Truth or dare, who's ready!" Jet shouts as he takes a seat on the floor.

"Not playing," Grey already decides.

I look at Camryn who's too busy staring at Jet. "Look I know I offered a pass on leaving but can we please stay," she begs. I laugh lightly.

"We're in!" I declare to the group. All eyes shoot to us standing by the door. Especially Grey on me. His eyes are stuck on my body. A few football players in the room wolf whistle. I roll my eyes and sit down in between Emmett and Grey since Cam took a seat next to Jet on the floor.

"Shit Harley you look different," Emmett breathes.

I smile complacent. "Thanks. What about you Grey? What do you think?" I ask, turning to him. He doesn't say a word. Too busy being tongue tied and drooling at my new looks.

"Yeah fuck this. I'm in," he tells Jet. He tosses his blunt on the ground and steps. Well that sure is one way to put it out.

We begin playing. So far they're easy dares. We're playing it a different way though. They give you a truth or dare and you're stuck between choosing the dare because no one wants to tell the truth. But I did answer one truth because I didn't want to give Justin a lap dance. And it was whether I was a virgin or not.

"Harley."

"Yeah," I ask, looking at Jeremy. He gives the dirtiest dares.

"Tell everyone who you lost your virginity to or... " he pauses to think. Please be something easy because I don't think I can tell everyone how I lost my virginity to Greyson West. Quiet girl loses her virginity to best friend's brother. Not the greatest headline.

"Makeout with Grey for ten seconds. On his lap and everything. 10 seconds"

I look at Greyson who is staring at me. "Well come on Angel. Lay it on me." He pats his hands down on his lap. I roll my eyes and look to Cam for help.

"Truth," she mouths. But little does she know the truth is worse. And if Ollie were to ever find out, I'm fucked.

I throw my leg over Grey's lap straddling him. Cheers spring around the room and I just know it's from the football players. "Fuck, really? What did you lose your virginity to a low life or something," Grey asks as his hands grip my ass.

"Yeah, I actually did," I mutter. I lean closer, my hair creating a curtain around us.

He chuckles lightly. "Aren't you supposed to be staying away from me Angel? At least that's what I hear you're telling everyone," he says.

"Just shut up," I mumble before kissing him. Even more laughs and wolf whistles are heard. Grey's hands placed directly over my ass squeeze and press so I grind against him. He slips his tongue in between the mouth to mouth kiss and I can't help but go with it.

"10 seconds!" I hear Cam shout. And thank god for Cam because I'm sure everyone else in the room would let it go on even longer.

I hop off Grey's lap and stand up. A few guys pat Grey's shoulder as if he made a huge accomplishment. "I need a new drink. Preferably straight ethanol," I mutter before leaving the room.

I shouldn't have taken that dare because now I just want Grey. I want him to fuck me. I want him to degrade me and call me his dirty little whore. I want him to cum on my face. Never in my life have I ever wanted this but first time for everything am I right?

"Angel."

"Shit," I curse, turning around.

"Greyson," I mutter.

He rolls his eyes. "Let's go," he declares as he swings his keys around his fingers.

I follow him out of the house and to his car. "Where?" I ask as I get into the passenger seat of his car. I know, bad idea but who cares at this point.

"My place. No one's going to be home tonight" he says. And it doesn't take long to get there. I'm out of the car as fast as he is. He walks to the front door unlocking it with his keys. He pushes open the door and I walk in first.

A pair of fingers dip into the waistband of my shorts pulling me into his body. My hands grip Grey's shoulders. As he takes steps forward, I take steps back, still holding onto each other. "Loving the new look Angel." His voice is slightly deeper than usual.

"So do your boys," I tease, continuing to step backwards until my back hits the wall.

He raises his hands up against the wall keeping me trapped in between them. My hands drop from his shoulder, gliding down his chest watching the state of desire form in his eyes. "Yeah but I'm the only one who gets to see what's under all that," he points out.

I grab the belt of his pants pulling his body against mine. He groans lightly, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip. His eyes close as he breathes trying to regain his composure. "Fuck," he curses softly under his breath.

But my hands feel something odd. I reach into his pants before pulling out his black butterfly knife. "You always keep this on you?" I ask. He reaches for it but I move my hand quickly. "Ooh too slow."

I try to move again but this time he grabs my wrists pinning them both above my head. He keeps my hands pinned with one of his hands and takes the knife out of my hand with the other. I watch as he spins it around one hand, opening it up to the blade.

I gulp watching his eyes light up with lust as he stares at me. "You wanted to know what I use this for. Turn around." He drops my hands and takes one step back.

I turn around before feeling a cool metal press against my neck and his hot breath on the back of my neck. "Now take your clothes off," he whispers.

"We aren't in your bedroom yet," I remind him. We haven't even made it up the stairs yet. I feel the pressure of the blade of his knife increase. But on an angle so he doesn't cut me.

My breathing is heavy as I feel my adrenaline levels rise. "Clothes off Angel. Don't make me ask again," he demands. I start at my belt, he takes it from my hands before it drops to the floor. I slide out of my shorts and bodysuit as he watches from behind. "Everything."

I slide off my panties leaving me completely naked. "Walk to my bedroom," he orders. He removes the knife from my neck and I begin walking up the stairs completely naked. I open the door and walk into his room waiting for the next instructions.

"Bend over the bed." I place my hands on the bed, bending over it. I feel his hand wrap around the back of my neck pressing my face into the mattress. His leg taps mine, spreading them wider.

His hands run up my arms and down my back. "Breathe Angel," he whispers, probably noticing my uneasiness. My hands grip the sheets as I feel a cool metal against my clit.

"Greyson," I call out in a shaky voice.

"Relax Angel, I'm not going to hurt you." He chuckles deeply as he gets onto his knees. "Not yet at least." The blade of the knife moves in small circles messaging my sweet spot.

I moan into the mattress. The temperature feels amazing. "That's it," Grey whispers. He removes the knife and it's quiet for a second until I feel something cold slide inside me.

I can't help but moan yet completely in a state of shock. As the item thrusts in and out of me I realize it's the knife handle. "Grey," my voice comes out more strained like a moan.

I could use my safeword considering I'm scared he is going to cut me.

But I trust him enough not to and I really want to see where this goes.

His thumb messages my clit in circles making me grip the sheets even tighter. "That's it, come for me," he whispers as knots build in my stomach. He pushes the knife in at an angle so it hits my spot.

"Fuck," he curses under his breath as he removes the knife and replaces it with his tongue. His mouth on my clit, tongue dipping in and hands squeezing my ass is enough to make my legs go weak as come on his face.

He stands up and turns me back around. "Tongue out," he says softly. I do as he says watching him place the handle on the knife on my tongue. He chuckles deeply as I taste myself. "You're a little whore for some dick, huh."

I nod slowly. Like a fucking idiot but it's true. All I want right now is him inside me. He flips the knife around so the blade presses against my tongue. My breathing is still heavy from the all time high I felt but I remain still. He takes his free hand and twirls his finger in my hair. "I like this colour. Suits the bad girl side of you," he whispers before taking a step back and retracting his knife.

I notice him walk to his closet and grab his jacket. "I have somewhere to be. Let yourself out angel," he says as he throws a leather jacket on.

"That's it? Greyson, I thought we were going to fuck?"

He laughs, shaking his head. "Now that I know how bad you want me, I'd rather toy with you a little," he says as he opens his desk drawer. I get a glimpse over his shoulder to see the insane amount of cash he's hiding.

"Or I'll just find someone else," I declare.

He closes the drawer, a set of keys in his hand as he approaches me. "You know no one can please you like I can. Hell the way I have you screaming and moaning leaves me wondering if a man has ever pleased you before," he says.

I roll my eyes and push him back. "You're an asshole," I mutter.

"You really have to work on your pet names, babe. Later!" He shouts as he leaves me naked and alone in his room.

Why don't I listen to myself more often? I need to start listening to the knowledge of my head and not the throb between my legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.3K 22
Ashley realizes that she has a crush on her best friend brother Luke Grey. She tries her best to let the feelings only be feelings.
468K 17.4K 54
"THE FINAL CHAPTER." β€’ β€’ β€’ Campbell West Cade has been through a lot of trauma in her seventeen y...
93.7K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...
119K 1.1K 18
Skye Mahogany Grace is a seventeen year old who lives with her brother and his best friend after she ran away from her abusive parents. She has been...