I've Lost My Way (Sequel to S...

By MCRFanfics4U

The sequel to Saved By The Way. Here's a link to the first book for all you lazy people (Don't worry, I am t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

91 3 2
By MCRFanfics4U

Was I awake or am I dreaming? Was this real life, or was this just fantasy? Had I escaped from reality?

I was all alone here. I didn't know where I am or where I would be going. I know where I've been, I know my past, but the future is unknown.

It was dark here. I couldn't find my way. Is there a way? Or was I going to wander forever in the dark wilderness?

It was silent. I didn't hear the birds singing me as I walk. I didn't hear the rushing of water or the wind whistling. I could not hear the ticking of a clock, or my own footsteps, yet I was walking. And walking takes time. But where is time? Is it a place? Is it a feeling? Is it nothing?

I was walking, yet my feet didn't move. They didn't shuffle. My legs were firm in their place. Steadfast and strong. But I was moving through the air.

Was I alive or dead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken Clocks By Rustic

Historical Fiction

110 10 7
*TRIGGER WARNING: some readers may find this story uncomfortable* Based in the Great Depression, the main character George comes home to find his you...
350 46 17
(Yo, writing club kids, this is the story.) Two people are connected in a way that they can't even imagine. A profound connection that leads both of...
8.4K 441 21
Sequel to my story The Soul Mate. Please read that first or nothing here will make much sense!
209K 6K 17
PLEASE SEE THE NEW REVISED VERISON TO READ. Thanks for over 200k guys! NEW VERSION HERE; https://www.wattpad.com/story/331168165-klance-truth-fruit...