Every Beat You Make (BTS FF)

By LayneDanielle

"Believing in all of you to change is what always keeps me going because I know there are no such things as b... More

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23*
24*
25*
26*
27*
28*
29*
30*
32*
33*
34*

31*

900 65 17
By LayneDanielle

Basement

"Ok, what is 256×63+100?"

"16,228."

"FUCK!!!"

"HAHA!"

"Damn it!"

"I win again!"

Jimin laid his head back and rest it onto Taehyung's back and groaned. "I hate you and your quick counting."

Taehyung smug. "I guess we know who's the best at maths between the two of us." He chuckled.

Suddenly, the metal door opens revealing their 'old pal' the cowboy walking in with a smirk while puffing onto his cigar. "That's them." He pointed as he turned behind him to glance at the hooded figure. The figure nodded before walking forward towards the two who were annoyingly glaring at them.

"Oi! Just because you were raised by boss, doesn't mean that I can't give you punishment for coming late. You're lucky we managed to stop them from escaping, you damn little shit." He muttered the last part to himself.

The figure didn't give a damn about his existence as they kneel in front of both Taehyung and Jimin. The two glared at the figure.

"Put a hand on me and I swear I let that bracelet of yours, the only thing that is keeping you from being killed by this room, destroyed and you will die," Taehyung stated firmly before having the back of his head being knocked hardly by a certain shrimp that tied with him. He grunts.

"The fuck was that for?!"

"Fuck you for almost revealing Iris, you moron!" Jimin whisper yelled into his ear. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he groaned from the pain.

The figure was silently observing the two. Their hand reached out in front of them earning a confused gaze from the duo. Just like that, their hand glowed red. The boys' eyes widen as their bodies start to glow red just like the figure's hand.

The cowboy behind her only scoffs as he stepped back out from the room. "Freak." He spat and left with closed doors. It wasn't long until the figure pulled back their hand into their long black cloak before moving away from the boys. The two watched their movement in wonder before realizing their dirty and scar-covered body were cleaned and healed. They were stunned.

"You don't have to act as if it's your first time seeing someone with powers. It's stupid." The figure spoke for the first time. It's a girl? They thought in surprise.

"Don't worry. It won't be long until your friends come to get you." She said calmly before settling herself at the corner of the room, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

The two looked at her in shock by the news. "Wait, you're lying aren't you?" Jimin suspected. "Why would I lie at a time like this? Besides, I'm still in the middle of introducing myself." She states with a grin, her eyes glistened red for a few seconds.

Jungkook POV

A sudden shiver runs down my spine which makes me jolt in my seat. Yoongi who sat next to me watched me weirdly. "What's wrong with you now?"

I shook my head, assuring him with a smile. "I'm alright," I said. "Please say that you really are, Jungkook," Jin pleads very worriedly over me. Ever since from the hospital, I noticed that Jin seems very different. As in more like Maya but not as bad as Maya. 

We are right now on our way to where Yoongi hyung told us the location of where they kept Taehyung and Jimin. The police were kind enough to lend us one of the officer's cars and from then, Jin hyung has not stopped asking me if I'm okay or am I feeling uncomfortable. Not that I mind, to be honest, I'm quite happy that he cares about me. It's just that, he has never done this before so it's quite hard to get used to.

"Really I am, hyung. I'm fine." I assured again. Jin just scanned me for one last time before reluctantly face back to the front. I sigh.

To be honest, I do feel a little tired. But not to the point of fainting which I hope would not happen. Not right now at least.

Then, out of nowhere, a ringtone disrupts the silence in the van. We all turned our heads to the culprits and realized it was Jin's phone. Confused, the older took out his phone and read the caller ID. "Shit." He sighed.

"Who is it?" Namjoon asked. "It's my mom." All of our eyes widen as if they know what's going to happen. I however was confused about why they react that way. "She probably just checking if you all are alright," I said to which they all looked at me and sighed. I got even more confused.

"Uh, you see Jungkook. Today was the day we all will be going back to America." Yoongi said while rubbing the back of his neck. I got surprised. "But it's only been three months," I stated. "Yeah. After our parents found out about the kidnapping, they decided to bring us back." Told Hoseok as he looked down, clearly not wanting to go home.
"Oh," I muttered out sadly and slouched back into my seat.

Time flies fast when you're having fun,

The sentence echoes in my head. Reminding me how Granny always said that the world is cruel and unfair while hiding its true self behind a mask that is too beautiful for us to forget.

Which is why we must make every last second of it counts.

With that sentence in mind, I nod. No matter how much I want them to stay, they have to go. Even if we only spend our time for there months, those memories I will never forget. I'll cherish it dearly. Besides, it's not like they will die if they go back to their place.

Die, huh?

Just as I was about to get lost in my head, I felt the same harsh shiver run up my spine making me jumped at the same time as the car stops.

"We're here," Namjoon spoke up.

End POV

As expected, the location was a huge dimly lit mansion that shines through the cracks of trees surrounding it. Looking as if it came out of a movie of what a villain hideout should be.

Namjoon then taps lightly on his earpiece as he began connecting with the chief officer. Meanwhile, the others start putting on their bulletproof vest and changing to dark color outfits.

"Alright, we're ready," Namjoon spoke to the earpiece. At first, he heard statics before the chief answered him.

"Remember what we plan. We will start the ambushing first and once we say that's it clear, you quickly get and get those friends of yours back. Don't engage in any fight with the people and if anything happens, tell. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Namjoon nods to himself.

"Good. Now, on my signal." With that, the line cuts off.

Namjoon turns to the others telling him exactly what the chief officer told him. They all nodded and wait. After a few minutes of silence, sounds of alarm and gunshot echoed through the forest. At the same time, the familiar sound of the earpiece static reaching to Namjoon and voice shout out, "GO! GO! NOW!"

Without hesitation, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook ran towards the direction of the mansion. Just as Namjoon planned, they place Jungkook in front as their shield with his power just in case someone tries to shoot them. All of them are armed with a handgun and extra bullets except for Jungkook.

Namjoon is not really skilled with guns but he did take archery lessons when he was younger while riding a horse and won the archery match at school so that should be alright. Luckily, Jin and Hoseok consider themselves to be a good gunners since they play shooting games a lot. Though, when they were younger they did go to try firing a real gun using all their parent's money.

Being spoil rich kids do have their positive side it seems.

As expected, four men came up in front of them as they pull the trigger of their guns, aiming right at them. Jungkook, acting as a shield, raise his hands forward and it immediately stops the bullets midair. Yoongi smirked behind Jungkook as he saw the shocked and terrified faces of the four men. "Run~" He snickered. The four men quickly did so as Jungkook starts to shoot the bullets back at them by aiming the bullets to the ground behind them as they ran.

"Well, you don't see that every day," Hoseok spoke up, still surprised that Jungkook has powers. In fact, all of them are since they never saw him used it. Well, they never saw a human with powers before.

"Alright, let's continue," Namjoon ordered all of them quickly went into the mansion as the other officers and agents make way for them to pass through safely.

"Yoongi, tell us where they are now!" Namjoon ordered through the earpiece. Yoongi was left in the van to assist them on where they need to go since he knows how to detect Taehyung's Iris signal.

"Run to the left now and then turn right. There will be a door that leads into the basement. That's where the signal is." Told Yoongi.

"So they got them in the basement. Are there any guards?"

"A lot of them. Be careful."

"Okay."

Namjoon then told the others and they make their way to the basement. As they went down, they quickly halted their pace at the few last steps of the staircase. Fully knowing the guards that are just around the corner.

Namjoon took a deep breath and turn to Jungkook. "How are you feeling?" He asked, concerned for the youngest. Jungkook saw it and smiles. "I'm alright! I can do it." He assures. The older hesitate before he found Jin's gaze and saw that he too was worried for the youngster.

"If you feel tired or even feel a slight headache, tell immediately, okay?" Jin asked voice laced with fear of the younger's health. Jungkook again didn't show any sign of fear no worry in his eyes. Like always, it glistens with bright sparkles of hope and assurance. "Alright, hyung!" He smiles.

Hesitant, Namjoon nods at the Jungkook to which Jungkook quickly understood. The youngest suddenly jumped out of the corner where they hid, instantly grabbed a few of the nearest guards at him.

They quickly aim their gun at him but Jungkook already has his hand held in front, using his power.

Basement

A sharp shiver run down coldly in her spine. The figure smirked. She stood up and start to chuckle to herself. Jimin and Taehyung watched her from the center of the room, weirded out by the sudden giggle.

"It's time." She said and start waving her finger in the air. Instantly, the red string that is tied around the two suddenly cuts itself and disappears into the air. The two were surprised.
They looked towards the figure in wonder.

"Your friends will be here in a minute or so. Just wait." She assures. "Unlike those extra up there, my main mission is to not let you get away but to have you get saved."

"What?"

"I don't work for them so I don't care if you get away. My main mission is to see him."

She has her hands ready on both sides as sharp red crystal shards began appearing in her palms. It wasn't long until she suddenly flew out of the room, breaking through the two metal doors down in the process, leaving Jimin and Taehyung dumbfounded.

An eerily cheek-piercing smile start appearing on her lips as she flew through the hallways at the speed of sound. She can feel the slight sting in her chest which gave her even more reason to reach there quickly. With her instinct guiding her, she finally made it and wasted no time on pushing a certain boy to the ground, pinning him with one knee on his back while one of the red shards was placed dangerously close on his nape.

Her eyes glow red as she looked forward. There she met the cowboy who stares at her in disbelief. She grins.

"If I saw a single scratch on him, I won't hesitate to kill you all."

One minute ago,
All of them manage to make it through the guards thanks to Jungkook. Some of them also help to fire bullets. No, not to kill, but to just buy them some time.

Jungkook felt slightly dizzy, making him trip and fell onto the floor. The other quickly approach him, asking if he was alright. Before Jungkook could answer, he felt the familiar tightening in his chest. His eyes widen as he suppressed a gasp.

Jin kneels closer to him and noticed his right hand was gripping his shirt where his heart was. The oldest eyes widened. Sweat began forming and Jungkook became breathless which worries the hyungs around him.

"Namjoon I'm getting a weapon signal coming just around the corner."

"Weapon signal? What's that?"

"Mom told me about this. She said that the military nowadays wanted to use weapons that power on technology. In other words, it's somewhat like a laser gun you see in movies."

That's when it was him. Yoongi immediately starts shouting through the mic as his eyes widen.

"GET DOWN! NOW!"

Without hesitation, Namjoon quickly told the others to bow down and they follow instantly. Out of nowhere, a big laser beam was fired right above them, missing them by an inch.

They looked up and saw a man with a cowboy hat and a laser gun in hand. There were also other men behind him holding the same laser gun as him. "I actually thought I'll hit ya but I guess not." The cowboy snickered.

The pain soon fades away, finally giving Jungkook a chance to breathe again. Namjoon and Hoseok stood in front of the youngest and Jin stay near his side. "So you must be the other BTS members, correct?" He asked.

"Let them go." Namjoon commands, immediately bringing up his gun together with Hoseok and aim at the man who he assumes was the boss.

"Just because we're 'peasant' doesn't mean we should follow what your spoil ass says." The man said back. Behind them, there's Jungkook who was getting help from Jin to stand.

"You okay?" The oldest asks. Jungkook nods. "I'm alright." Namjoon heard this and quickly decides to take out his phone and hid it behind his back.

"Look you brats. We don't have the time for this. Give up now or we'll shoot."

Namjoon who still has his gaze set on the cowboy, secretly text Yoongi who immediately send an emergency signal to the chief. They will arrive soon.

"We won't go until you give them back!" Hoseok states.

"Is it? Well, then die." The cowboy grinned. All of his men began firing their guns at them.

"Jungkook now!" Namjoon grabs Hoseok hand as brings both of them to the ground. Jungkook now in view placed his hand forward and his eyes began to flicker a blue glow. To all the men's shock, the laser beam was stopped dead in the air.

The cowboy was even more surprised as he has seen this before. Jungkook grips his hand and the laser exploded itself, creating smokes between them.

The smoke soon disappeared and the cowboy gaze found the youngest. Jungkook was staring at him sharply, a serious expression that his hyungs has never seen before.

"You..." The cowboy utters. Before anything could happen, a loud thud followed by Jungkook fell to the ground yet again only with a certain figure pinning him from behind.

Everyone was silent by the sudden appearance. The figure brings her gaze up and saw the cowboy.

She grins darkly.

Continue•~

First of all, I'm sorry for not publishing in so long. My old phone was broken so I have to change into a new one and to be honest, I almost lost this story but thankfully I didn't. After that, I've been busy with school.

I try to publish more in the future.
Sorry again and thank you for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 196 32
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
20.3K 1.2K 37
A soft hearted girl get bullied everyday like literally several times, she was depressed yet strong hoping...until someone came to her life and he wa...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
67.9K 1.4K 24
My stories are ONLY based on Jungkook. And yeah he is my bias. So why not letting my bias suffer a little. I'm sorry. If you love my story i apprecia...