You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

1K 39 5
By ShrazyMe

CharlizeTheron: My baby girl

1,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

Since it is Fashion week, H and I do not want to draw attention to our split. Nothing has been reported in the media so I'm hoping that I can get through the rest of the week before all the crazy stories start showing up.

I'm about to get my makeup started for a show and my mind is all over the place. Thankfully the designers have allowed me to have my mum here because I really need her during these trying times.

"What's going on?" My mum quietly asks as I stare at myself in the mirror. "Veronica."

"Harry wants to separate." I tell her and her eyes widen in surprise. "After I won my award, we went to dinner and he that's when he broke the news to me."

My mum sighs as she wraps her arms around me, "That was incredibly selfish of him. I cannot believe that he had the nerve to drop that bomb on you when you're making your career comeback."

A tear rolls down my face and my mum wipes it away.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I close my eyes as I cuddle up to my mum and I'm instantly brought back to my childhood years where I would go crying to my mum. She has always been the tougher parent but she has always had my back no matter what.

"I stopped modelling for almost two years to care for our children and tour with him. Now that I'm finally getting back to my own life, he wants to separate." I scoff as I wipe away my tears. "He is the most selfish man that I have ever met."

We have been going through personal issues for a while now but we were also working on them. Harry never gave us the chance to be as good as we were and I kind of hate him for ruining our family.

"Do you know why?" My mum looks into my eyes.

"He spoke to me about wanting to go back on tour." I roll my eyes. "At the end of the day, I'm going to be stuck with the kids which isn't an issue but it's not fair to me. I won't be able to go back to full time modelling and I certainly won't be able to travel around now that the kids are settled into school."

The makeup artist makes her way over to us and introduces herself to me. We speak for a moment about the makeup look that she plans to do on me before she starts prepping my skin for makeup. My mom leaves the room to check up on the boys who are being watched by my dad.

"I couldn't help but overhear your problem." I glance over to my left to see Harmony Palomino sitting there.

"Shit sorry." I laugh for a second. "I didn't realise that you were sitting besides me, hey girl."

I hold out my arm and she gives my hand a squeeze.

"What you went through is very similar to what I went through with Neymar." Harmony says and I bite down on my bottom lip. "He broke up with me after I gave birth to our twins."

I shake my head in disgust. I will never understand how people can decided to ruin a joyous and possibly once in the lifetime opportunity for you.

"Like you, I was so angry because he left me with two babies and I was left trying to juggle everything. I didn't know what to do because I still had a career which was much more than modelling, I have like ten businesses to run and now I was left to be a single mother." Harmony smiles sadly. "I may be divorced but I am happier than I thought I could be because I showed myself that I could do it."

"I'm really happy to hear that." I give her hand a small squeeze.

"It will seem hard at first but I promise you that the best is yet to come." Harmony gives me a reassuring smile. "You have so many people that love you and when you need a help, do not be afraid to ask. Maybe now you can't go back to full time modelling but you will find something that works for all of you."

"Thank you." I lean forward to kiss her cheek and she cups mine, keeping me in place. "I really appreciate you words."

"It's ok to cry and feel confused." Harmony leans her head against mine. "There is so many of us here to listen and lend a helping hand."

---

VeronicaStyles: As much as I love walking shows, attending shows is just as fun

3,500,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

Harmony's words spoke to deep to my soul and the show ended up being one of my best walks. Sometimes you need that reminder that there is a whole army of people standing by, waiting to help you.

I have two more shows left tomorrow before my time at New York fashion week is done. Next week is London Fashion week and I have decided not to participate but I will be flying out to the UK to show support and visit my home there.

"What do you think of Veronica's performance so far?" A reporter asks a quiet Harry who is walking besides me.

"I think V has been doing really well." Harry slips his arm around my waist and I fake a smile at him. 

"How are you feeling about your comeback?" The reporter turns to me and I inwardly roll my eyes.

"It has been amazing and to receive a warm welcome has just been so surreal." I smile at the reporter. "I'm really happy to be back doing what I love most besides being a mummy."

Stepping out with Harry was not something that I planned to do unless we had our children with us but we were both invited to a dinner by Anna Wintour. 

My mum is watching over our sons which I am happy about since the boys have been displaying signs of separation anxiety since I started fashion week. For the last two years, I have spent every single day with the boys and so this is a big shift for all of us.

Alexander and Oliver-James have gotten used to Harry not always being around which is such a shame. I am always with them so seeing their teary faces as I leave, makes me feel so guilty.

"You don't need to touch me." I tell Harry as we walk into the restaurant. "We're not together anymore."

"I know." He gives me a sad smile, "I just want to hold you."

"You might want to hold me but I don't want it." I say as I step out of his grip, "You're the one that broke things off with me, not the other way round."

"V."

"Don't V me." I plaster a smile on my face as we approach the table filled with some of my favorite models. "You're not the innocent one."

"Veronica and Harry are here." Sara announces as she pulls up her phone to film us.

"Just give us a moment." Harry fakes a smile as he pulls me away from the group who turn back to the table. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I give him a weird look. "Harry, I can't be apart of these mind tricks."

He opens his mouth to say something and I cut him off.

"This relationship, this marriage has run its course." I tell him with a serious look on my face. "When we fly back home, I will be contacting a divorce lawyer because I am not going to be drug around by you. These games that you play are not fair and I will not be that woman who gets laughed at. There is no Veronica and Harry Styles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
510K 7K 21
Emma Parker is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, but after a big fight, will he ever even know it?
985K 14.3K 192
A story between musician Harry Styles and Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel (they're the same age in my story). Enjoy! *All edits of Richard...
502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.