Collided | H.S

By fckharry-

Mel and Harry have been in the same group of friends for 3 years, how do they know nothing about each other... More

Beginning Note- Read | Hi!
1 | There's A First For Everything
3 | Emails
4 | Dreaded Punishment
5 | Wet Dreams
6 | Christmas Colors
7 | Giving In
8 | Green Thongs *
9 | Not Strangers Anymore
10 | Safe Space
11 | A Need for Normalcy
12 | Girls Night
13 | Let It Begin
14 | I'm Screwed *
15 | Desire *
16 | Mornin' Baby *
17 | It's The Little Things
18 | UCLA
19 | Unofficial Visit
20 | Welcome Home*
21 | Tournament Time
22 | Sweet Dreams*
23 | Team Bonding
24 | Date Night
25 | The Calm Before The Storm
26 | Honey
27 | Obsessed *
28 | Something New
29 | Final Round
30 | Postgame *

2 | I Was Definitely Drunk

1.2K 49 38
By fckharry-

Mel.

The sudden voice makes me jump and spill a bit of my fucking drink all over my top, you have got to be kidding me, internally groaning and rolling my eyes. "Seriously?" I spit out. I immediately reach for the napkins on the counter and try to at least soak up some of the drink that spilled on me, granted it wasn't that much, but still not an ideal start to my night.

"Shit, sorry about that, let me help-" he start while also reaching for a napkin to dab on my shirt, my hand going up, a signal for him to stop. "It's fine, I got it." I interrupt him, his hand immediately coming to a halt.

"Well at least it's black lace and not white." He says trying to lighten the mood, A small smile on his face in an attempt to make me feel better. I smiled politely back at him, but I was still upset about the drink covering the upper half of my top.

"Where's Vic and Louis?" He asks.

"Who knows, they've probably already found a room to occupy themselves for a night." I respond, continuing to dab the napkin along the outline of my top. "How was the first day of soccer?" I continue, hoping to start a somewhat conversation.

"'S fine, we had a new guy move in who was pretty impressive for being a junior. He said he just started playing a few years ago, which I don't believe." I nod in acknowledgment. "How's softball so far? You guys going to win another championship this year?" He begins to make himself another drink, with some liquor I've never heard of and grabs a lime, drinking it all and sucking on the lime, his eyes staring into mine.

I copy his actions, fixing myself a mixture of some fruity drink and vodka with soda, sipping on it while staring right back at him, a different feeling coming around us. "We'll be good just like we have the past 3 years, and you guys?" He chuckles and wraps his fingers around his empty glass.

"We'll be just fine." I nod my head, not knowing what to say. The same question of "why are we talking more in this past 5 minutes than we have the entire time we've been in the same friend group?" continues to swirl through my head.

My eyes take in his outfit, a simple black shirt with some jeans and those damn boots, are those things made out of diamonds or some shit? He never takes them off.

"Do you like live in those boots or something?" I ask before realizing what I said, immediately closing my mouth in embarrassment. "Sorry, that was weird to ask." I say after a few moments of him staring me.

"You don't like my boots?" He asks, an amused look on his face, pouring two shots, one for me I'm assuming. I hope it's for me, mainly because of how fucking stupid I sound right now.

"Forget I said that please, I didn't think before I spoke, your boots are great. I mean boots could go with anything, don't you think? Jeans, skirts, leather pants, the list is endless. I like boots to actually, I'm wearing them right now, see?" I ramble like a dumbass. 

His hand reaches for my wrist, lightly squeezing it in a way to tell me to shut up. "Mel, it's fine. I'm messing with you." He says, trying to keep the conversation light-hearted.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down. I don't know whether I'm just having some anxiety or the proximity of our bodies that somehow got closer throughout our interaction, but the air just got a lot hotter. "Can we take some more shots?" I suddenly ask with a smile on my face, hoping he'll say yes.

He immediately hands me the filled shot glass that was in fact for me. I smell the vodka, grimacing a bit. He grabs a knife, slicing a lime before handing me a quarter of it to help the aftermath. "Cheers." He says. He clinks his glass on the counter, taking his shot. My same actions follow. 

I grab the vodka bottle, realizing I'm not feeling nearly as good as I should be, drinking straight out of it. The alcohol burns so harshly down my throat, but I didn't care, I feel way to sober for this. My thoughts can't seem to stray from the fact that Harry is standing in front of me casually talking to me like we've been friends for years. It's not like we hate each other, we just haven't ever given each other the time of day

A few minutes later of just Harry and me going shot after shot and sharing the vodka bottle, I slowly feel the alcohol beginning to take its effect on my body. Not much, but definitely prominent.

"Wanna dance?" he asks me. With the contents coursing through my body and clouding my thoughts, I nod my head with no hesitation, a rush of confidence appearing in me that I usually don't have. He grabs my hand and pulls us towards the living room, where the main area is crowded with people.

"If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" by the 1975 comes on, which was one of my favorite songs. My heart was racing, I couldn't understand why I was so fucking excited to dance with Harry. It's literally just dancing. 

Our bodies begin to move to the song, immediately heating up with the amount of people surrounding us. I noticed Harry brought us a cup each filled with a drink and hands it to me so I could sip on it if necessary, taking one before returning to dancing.

"Thought you should know how fucking good you look in this little outfit of yours." He says as his fingertips trace the straps along my collarbone. "Who are you dressing like this for?" 

I breathe deeply, already embarrassed by how much he affects me from literally nothing. Still, I remain as confident as I could.

"Um, me?" I said it like it was obvious. It was true though, I don't dress myself up for male validation. I knew I looked good. 

He smiles, hands grasping at my hips to turn me around and pushing my backside into his front, moving us against each other at the pace of the song. 

Maybe I would like you better if you took off your clothes

I'm not playing with you, baby

I think that you should give it a go

I run my arms up my body sensually, letting whatever feel good happen. All of the alcohol I've consumed has completely taken over my body, all of my senses heightened and getting the familiar feeling I do every time I start drinking.

I'm a horny drunk, what can I say.

The cool metal of his rings sliding across my skin turn me around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck, staring deeply into his eyes with a smile on my face, moving my hips back and forth to the song. I could feel the throbbing down below, and I was ashamed of myself. Guess I'll take care of that later

He ducks his head down causing me to shut my eyes and continue to let my body do what it wants. 

"You're driving me crazy," he says loud enough for me to hear over the sounds of everyone else and the music pounding against the wall. 

"I'm just dancing " I deadpan, rolling my eyes.

"God, what is it about you?" 

"You barely know me." I tell him, placing my arms back around his neck.

He groans. "Yeah I know, that's the problem." He grabs my arms, turning me back around and pressing me up against him once again. The song begins to end. Damn it, I missed like half the song. 

"I liked that song," I whine. 

He laughs at me while raising his eyebrows, "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"'M sorry, any way I can make it up to you?" His grin not faltering, obviously attempting to insinuate something. I laugh out loud.

I grab his hand and tug him with me, a smile on his face as he thinks he's about to actually get "something" with me. We make it outside to as I release a long breath I didn't realize I was holding, he immediately presses me up against the wall, his face so close to mine I can smell the alcohol on his breath mixing with his cologne.

It's quite humorous to see Harry acting like this, thinking of how just yesterday we haven't spoken all summer, even though we were at the same parties every night, hanging out with our friends. We never connected, which is fine, neither of us were ones to chase. This is all just so different, and I don't know how we ended up here.

I didn't realize I let out a laugh until Harry's eyebrows scrunch together in confusion, "What's funny?" he says seriously, but I can see the sides of his mouth beginning to rise.

"Look at us," I respond while gesturing my hands between us. "Harry, just yesterday we barely spoke to each other, I think we've talked more today than we have the past 3 years of being in the same group of friends." He stares at me, pondering a response, just as surprised I said that as I am.

"It's our last year, you know?" He backs up a bit as I nod, missing his body heat as I realized how chilly it was out here. "I don't want to miss out on the opportunities right in front of me." He speaks quietly, almost as if he didn't realize what he'd said. 

I didn't want him to be embarrassed of what he'd said, he didn't seem like one to share his emotions much, just like me. "A little piece of advice, Harry. You're going to regret the things you don't take a chance on."

 He nods, but doesn't seem to want to acknowledge what I'd said. "Let's head back inside, maybe the two lovebirds can spare some time for us." He says.

I follow him, sobered up just a bit now, but not feeling the need to consume any more alcohol.

Thankfully no one noticed us walk in together, not wanting to arise any rumors about this. God, I don't think I can handle that. We reach a more excluded area where all of our friends sit, just chatting and sipping on some drinks. I make my way into the kitchen as Harry walks to our friends, grabbing myself some snacks to occupy myself while spending time with my friends.

****

"We'll see you guys tomorrow!" Vic cheerily shouts at the rest of our friends, finally grabbing her coat after a few more hours at the party. We did what we usually did, chatting about nothing, just enjoying each others presence with this being our last year of full blown craziness. Louis grabs her for one last kiss and butt tap before finally sending her out the door. We were both pretty much sober now after drinking water the rest of the night. 

"Did you have fun tonight love?" I ask after turning on some air in the car, spraying perfume to freshen us up a little bit. "I had so much fun! What about you? Fuck anybody? You better have." Her eyes staring at me in hope I did. "No, but I promise I had fun, danced, talked with some people, ate good food and hung out with you babe!" my eyes lighting up hoping she believes my actions, not wanting to have her hound me with questions. I breathe deeply, exhaustion taking over my body, needing to be home as soon as possible, cleaned up and into bed.

I laid in bed, completely unable to stop thinking about tonight with Harry. What the fuck is up with his sudden interest on making friends with me, or whatever the fuck he's trying to be with me. I know I have some sort of sexual desire towards him, but I'd have no idea how to get that arise out of him, I wonder if he's just as sexual as me? I've explored a lot of different things with lots of different men, and it makes me curious as to what all he's tried, has he ever?

God damn it, I'm horny now and thinking about Harry choking me. What a fucking day.

*****

my dumbass found out how to use gif's and am currently crying they're so fun omfg.

Just wait kinky people, it'll get good hopefully.

S <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
904K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...