Focus - Book 1[Riren]

By xXRukuXx

Levi known to be a photographer who seeks for help and is in need for a model. Eren is just a normal waiter a... More

Chapter 1: Target
Chapter 2: Eren Jaeger
Chapter 3: Modeling
Chapter 4: A Problem?
Chapter 5: The Past is Just a Fragment of Your Life [Part 1]
Chapter 6: The Past is Just a Fragment of Your Life [Part 2]
Chapter 7: I'll Be Your Imaginary Boyfriend
Chapter 8: y=mx+b Is There A Solution to Every Problem?
Chapter 9: A Love Letter
Chapter 10: Coffee Stain
Chapter 11 - Founders Keepers
Chapter 12: 2 Predators & 1 Prey
Chapter 13: A Lost Sound
Chapter 14: You're not worth a diamond
Chapter 15: Rejection
Chapter 16: Thanks for the memories

Chapter 17: Lost

5.7K 200 120
By xXRukuXx

Focus

xXRukuXx

Levi x Eren (Pairing)

Chapter 17: Lost

Levi’s POV

“Hanji, I’ll borrow your car for a second.” I hurried myself to get her car.

“What, I don’t trust you with my car!” She over-exaggerated herself.

I turned around and let out the cold eyes of mine, “Would you be willing to save someone or save your poor car?”

“Either one of them is terrible! They both have their own consequences!” I glared at her, as she just shrugged and let out a sigh, “Just take my poor baby and call me if something happens.”

She threw the car keys at me making a slight jingle of a melody, as I kindly took it. “I hate saying my thanks, but thank you for what you done so far.” I unlocked the car hearing a slight beep and went ahead to proceed in the driver’s seat. Hanj knocked the cars window, as I rolled it and looked at her.

“I hate to say this too but you’re welcome. Maybe you’re not an old cranky guy, as I thought you’ll be.” I just rolled my eyes and let out a slight smile at her. She backed away from the window, as she gave out her goodbye. I brought the window back up and started the engine, as I drove away from the warehouse that was a burden for me. What’s more of a burden to me is how I’m going to revisit one of the places I never thought I would see ever again.

I sat there in Hanji’s car looking out at the window thinking whether or not he knows I was coming. I took the key out of the car with no care, as I brought out my body to reveal the slight sensation of air from the wind welcoming me.

I let out a steep breath and walked towards to the door, as I laid a knock to let him know there’s a person he shall feel afraid of. The door opened slightly and burst open after a few centimeters of it being open. There I saw him with an amused look on his face.

“If it isn’t Levi who showed up just to save Eren. How nice… it sounds like a dramatic movie.”

I just glared at him and pushed him in, “Where the fuck is Eren?”

He brought his hand up; playing around like he’s surrendering. “Why should I go ahead and tell you?”

I grabbed his collar and clenched my teeth, “I swear if you go ahead and-“

“What are you doing to him?” My eyes widened, as I looked to my left revealing Eren standing there in a good condition.

"E-Eren…” I spoke softly.

“What are you doing to, Levi?” He questioned me. Levi? I question myself he called Erwin my name? Then realization had hit me, “For example, a person that sees a whole completely different person rather than the one standing in front of them.” Hanji’s prediction was right…

 I stared back at Erwin giving him one last glare; he just gave me a smile. “I swear I will kill you if I could.” I let go of his collar and stepped back.

He fixed his collar in front of me and gave a slight chuckle, “I give you my permission, but I doubt you have the guts to.” His eyes fixed upon his gaze towards Eren, “I wonder what type of person he sees when he looks at you.”

I looked at Eren and had my eyes back at Erwin, “Your whole plan was to make a bad guy?”

There he started to go towards Erwin, “I thought it would be interesting to test this experiment on him. I want to see what he’ll think about you, as a whole different person.” He laid a finger on Eren’s chin. I wanted to break his finger in half I don’t care if it hurts a whole ton. What a disgusting finger. “Say Eren what do you see from looking at that guy over there?” Erwin pointed at me, as he stepped back allowing Eren to have a good look at me.

Eren was silent for a moment not giving an answer to Erwin. Erwin started to whisper something in Eren’s ear, as it made Eren perked up and snapped. “No…”

I questioned what was going on between him and Eren. “What did you whisper within his ear?”

He stood up straight and gave out his significant smile as always, “Nothing precisely, just a heads up.”

I brought myself to go towards Eren. I finally get to see him in person for who knows how long? It felt like a year. “Eren, it’s me Levi please listen to me.”

His eyes widened and gave a step back; nodding his head side to side, “You’re not Levi at all. Levi is standing right next to me.”

This makes me want to pathetically laugh at his answer, “Eren, why don’t you open your eyes up and actually look who’s next to you.”

“It's Levi why do you want me to repeat myself… Are you trying to pull a trick from your sleeves?” He quickly responded.

I stopped my tracks and was five inches from him. “I hate you so much.” That message was for Erwin. Erwin just gave out slight laugh that sounded like a girl’s giggle. Giggling makes me sick this whole situation makes me sick.

“I know you do.” Erwin laughed, “I know.”

“I really hate you so much!” I yelled out enough to make Eren startled and scared that he hid behind Erwin’s body.

“That’s a nice roar you have there. Keep on going you might even scare your precious one away.” That ticked me so much that my lips began to bleed from me biting on it, hard. “Oh, wait he’s already scared that he hid behind me.”

For fuck sake how in the world did it end up like this? I had my hand turned into a fist and charged towards to Erwin’s face hitting him making him stumble upon the wall, as Eren was standing there in shock. “I fucking hate you so much.” I spat out.

I lifted his collar and gave another fist right at his stupid face. It caused Erwin to laugh at the hit I gave him, “Go ahead and keep laughing this is how much I hate you.” I brawl another fist to his face. There I left him with a bruised face and a swollen cut. I was inhaling and exhaling trying to catch my breath, as I lifted my fist to bring another one directly to his face.

In results, I was stopped by Eren’s hand. “Stop, please don’t hurt him.” I looked at Eren and his facial emotion was mixed with worries and fear. I clenched my teeth so hard and let go of Erwin’s collar. Eren brought his hands off of me, as I stepped back. Why do I always have to obey Eren’s emotion? It makes me insane. You make me insane.

The door banged open allowing one person to step in and I was surprised on who came in; the taxi driver. I gave a slight smirk allowing myself to think that this is all a dream. “A special delivery to the guy lying on the floor; beaten up.” Erwin stood up slowly groaning in pain, as he took the small box from the taxi driver.

He opened the cover of the small box and dropped it due to realization. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the small box only to find several of pictures of the whole kidnap scene. My eyes widened as I looked back to the taxi driver. The driver made a smile at me and allowed himself to let out a snap from his fingers. Several polices came barging in to get Erwin in their trap.

A loud grunt came from him, as one of the police had cuffed both of his hands. The police have tugged him to get him out of the house. He tugged at them to stop for a bit, “This isn’t over yet.”

Eren was crying out for him, as he brought himself to try to chase him. I stepped right in front of him and yanked him. “He isn’t who you think he is, Eren.”

He tried to resist out of my grasp, “You guys are wrong! Let me go!”

“You’re the one at fault, Eren.”

“No, I’m not at fault he didn’t do anything wrong!” What he said ticked me off. I brought my lips upon his lip to shut him up. His words were muffled within our kiss. The kiss broke off as he looked at me with those sad eyes.

I had a hold of his hand, as I placed it on my face giving a slight kiss. “Eren, it’s me Levi.” He looked at me with those eyes that could melt anyone’s heart. His eyes were droopy, as he collapsed within my arm. I saw a needle coming out of his neck and gave a look at the driver.

“Don’t you worry, he fell asleep it’s not like I put in some poison within this medicine.”

“Who are you by the way?” I asked him.

He gave me a smile, “The name Jean Kirstein and I’m a detective.” He bent down to take all the photos from the kidnap scene, “It’s a shame to think that he do this to a younger men.”

“Why didn’t you tell me before that you knew this had happened or where he was?”

His position began to change as he looked at me with that stupid smile again, “Even if I knew where he was you would have ran there and do something stupid. Although, you already did do something stupid just went ahead and barge in without any plan at all.”

“Well I’m sorry what would you have done if it was someone you loved?”

He was going to speak but decided to close his mouth, “I respect you for that.”

“I thought so.” He knows how much I could backfire at him. Hanji popped out in no time, “Great timing, Hanji. Can you take Eren to the hospital for me?”

“Not to the hospital bring him to my place.” I looked at Jean and with a glare. He waved both of his hands, “Don’t worry it’s not like I’ll do anything perverted to him at all calm down.” Hanji just laughed at Jean’s comment.

“I like this guy who’s the friend you made?” She asked.

“I didn’t make any friend. He was just a bystander.” I told her.

“Bystander that hurts too much you would be in trouble though if I weren’t here.” I hate how he’s right. “The name is Jean by the way.” He introduced himself to Hanji.

“You can call me Hanji!” Of course, Hanji accepts anyone precisely anyone she sees.

1:22 P.M. – JEAN’S PLACE

“Erwin Smith, what a nice guy laying his hands on a filthy drug.” Jean looked at the documents that written up from Hanji’s comrades.

“Have you figured out what type of drug it is?” Hanji asked him. “Precisely, all we know that it does give an illusion.”

He snapped his fingers at that point, “Yes, it does give out an illusion. Although, the point is has Eren said something to you when he looked at you?” That question was directly at me.

“He didn’t say anything about me. He was all silent and just had fear within him. I could see it all in his eyes. To be honest, he probably thought I was just a normal guy.” I explained it to Jean.

Jean was thinking about my response, “I think we have to do investigate on that through a bit more. We’ll have the drug stay within him until it wears out.” I stood up allowing the chair to fall back.

“Are you out of your mind? Can’t you see the drug is destroying him?!”

He looked at me with serious eyes, “I could tell.”

“Then why the hell are you doing this is it just for your own amusement?”

“It probably is.” He responded with a smile.

“You-“

“Calm down Levi there’s a reason why he’s doing it. He’s just teasing you, Levi.” Hanji snapped at me. I let out a brutal sigh and brought the chair back to its position allowing myself to sit on it.

“I’m sorry for my crucial teasing. I didn’t mean to take it that far.” I just gave a slight glare. He ignored it and continued on with his explanation. “How long has Eren been gone for?”

“Around four days I believe.” I responded.

“I have to test out how long the drug will last until it wears off. If anything crucial happens we’ll be doing our best to take him out of the sufferings he has. I just have to see what he sees and what he process within his mind.” He tapped his pen on the corner of the chair, “I’m just worrying about how much drug he put in Eren. If it’s a lot it might lead to death or he won’t be able to have his mind back anymore.”

I grasped the corner of the chair and looked at Eren’s sleeping face. I have been losing it ever since Eren had been kidnapped from Erwin. I brought my hands on my face and let it flow up to my hair; messing it up. “What are the charges for Erwin?”

"That would be decided by the court. I don’t decide on the charges sadly to say.” I was disappointed to hear that. If Erwin isn’t charged for anything I definitely would be devastated and would be in the need to change that.

“The charges better make him suffer.”

“Humans are naturally evil aren’t they?” I lifted my head up to look at him. “You said so didn’t you?”

“I said there wasn’t no real answer to that didn’t I?” I made my comeback.

He just let out a slight smirk, “I’m always glad that you remember out little conversation.” He spun his pen around and clicked it a few times, “Although, if I were to give my honest opinion about it I would say humans are naturally evil.”

“What makes you say that?” I asked him.

“Think about it… I’ve seen enough to back up my answer. You and Erwin’s situation… it explains it all.”

“That doesn’t explain anything at all.” I told him.

“He kidnapped Eren to get his revenge and there you want to make him suffer with your hopeless feeling of hoping he gets the devastating charges. Isn’t that revenge also? Revenge… that’s all you guys can think of.”

“How long are you going to talk like you are a philosopher?” I asked him. He brought himself to stand up and just gave me a smile.

“I was just wondering if you had noticed it. I’ll let you stay with Eren for quite a bit. If something happens just give a shout or just contact me.” Hanji followed his action and gave me a slight goodbye wave, as the door shut silently. I looked at Eren’s peaceful face, as I took his hand.

"I’m lost… I’m lost without you, Eren.”

[The End]

Author’s Note:

The end it’s not end of chapter?! This is the last chapter for Focus don’t panic now I have another story backing this up. It is called, “Target” I will be posting it up soon with an Epilogue probably. I’m not fully sure I just need to sort out the ideas. You guys will see the sneak peak of the cover though. I fully apologize if it took me quite a while to update I just have a lot of exams and presentations smacking right at my face. It’s just one more week of school left and I’ll be on break you guys! That means I can do anything I want to!

 Question of the Day:

Q: What do you think the next book is going to be about?

[Target has been released. Please check out my profile to seek the next story of Focus series.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 758 22
Just another cliche AU in which Eren works as a barista in his mother's café, specializing in latte art. And then there's Levi, who's not exactly you...
118K 4.6K 19
Eren is a famous photographer that specializes in male models. Levi is a new, and ragingly popular model with a secret. He's actually gay. Aaaaaaaann...
305K 13.6K 30
After being fired from his job, Levi is in desperate need of money, and is willing to step out of his comfort zone in order to get it. In fact that i...
29 2 1
Levi x Eren Smut Eren is a model and Levi is a photographer THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME!