My Hero Academia Small Shots

Par Brevination

Accidentally deleted, thankfully nothing there but now I have to rewrite the first story I wrote but couldn't... Plus

Mina Ashido x male reader: unaware fart
request from deviantart pervy reader: foot fetish
My giantess mom: Uraraka x tiny son!reader
Emi Fukukado: student reader troubles
Miruko request: bunny butt plug
Mei Hatsume: oblivious geek
Bubble boobs: Bubble girl x tiny reader
Mina unaware fart part 2
mount lady ass-ident part 2
Bubble boobs 2
Emi fukukado student reader part 2
shrink ray: momo watch
non-reader: bakucamie
gender-craze shrink request
the big game part 1: Mandalay
the big game part 2: Pixie-Bob
big game 3: ragdoll remake
The big game: payback

Mt Lady x male reader request: ass-ident

4.6K 14 7
Par Brevination

You were just waking up, getting out of bed. You had a poorly placed air vent in the middle of your floor, and of course today this happens. As you walk over it, your quirk randomly kicks in; shrinking you, so you fall through the vent.

As you tumbled down, you almost fell as you gripped another vent. You were in a decent apartment, seemingly the owner wasn't home. But then you saw her, walking through the door was mount lady; in her underwear! You watched her grab her uniform, and slip her feet into it.

Speaking of slipping, what a time to lose your grip.

You couldn't find you voice as you fell towards the unaware colossus of a hero. You fell on her butt, which was an experience; but she pulled her uniform up, trapping you.

You could only listen at this point, as Mount Lady left her house to go to a boring meeting she didn't want to attend but had too. She complained to herself about it as she walked there. Eventually, she took a bus and arrived at the commission headquarters.

You weren't in any better a position than her however, as you had to endure the heat and pressure of being sat on as the meeting dragged on. Every once in a while, however; Mount Lady wiggled her butt. You enjoyed that at least.

Soon after, Mount Lady dragged herself into her apartment; her empty apartment. "I'm so lonely", she said. She suddenly felt something tickle her, under her suit. "Why haven't I felt it til now? Please don't be a bug", she muttered.

As soon as the two of you made eye contact, Mount Lady looked; well, you expected anger. This wasn't anger.

"Are you a fan?", she asked. "Yeah", you answered. She asked where you came from, so you described your escapades.

"Happy day! I've always wanted a shrinking boyfriend! You'll be my boyfriend, right?", she asked. You nodded, not sure where this path will go.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

196K 7.7K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
91.2K 2.6K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
180K 4.2K 102
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
1.5M 99.9K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...