Fallen Moon

Galing kay KibaBlackfire

For years vampires and werewolves waged war on one another. At last the blood war is near its end. Currently... Higit pa

Prelude: Brink Of Destruction
Chapter 01: First Moon (Part I)
Chapter 01: First Moon (Part II)
Chapter 02: Aftermath (Part I)
Chapter 02: Aftermath (Part II)
Chapter 03: Bloodshed (Part I)
Chapter 03: Bloodshed (Part II)
Chapter 03: Bloodshed (Part III)
Chapter 04: Lord Grimm
Chapter 05: Dreadful News
Chapter 06: Conversion
Chapter 07: Entrapment (Part 02)
Chapter 08: Preparation (Part 01)
Chapter 08: Preparation (Part 02)
Chapter 08: Preparation (Part 03)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 01)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 02)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 03)
Chapter 09: Lunar Ball (Part 04)
Chapter 10: Ultimate Betrayal (Part 01)
Chapter 10: Ultimate Betrayal (Part 02)
Chapter 10: Ultimate Betrayal (Part 03)
Chapter 11: Unmerciful Punishment (Part 01)
Chapter 11: Unmerciful Punishment (Part 02)
Chapter 12: Rise Of A New Heir (Part 01)
Chapter 12: Rise Of A New Heir (Part 02)
Chapter 12: Rise of A New Heir (Part 03)
Chapter 12: Rise Of A Heir (Part 04)
Chapter 13: Bound (Part 01)
Chapter 13: Bound (Part 02)
Chapter 14: Hell
Chapter 15: Understanding
Chapter 16: More Than A Prince
Chapter 17: Premonition
Chapter 18: Ziek's Tale
Chapter 19: Fate's Tale
Chapter 20: Selene's Tale
Chapter 21: Raine's Tale
Chapter 22: Jay's Tale
Chapter 23: Answers
Chapter 24: Temptation (Part 01)
Chapter 24: Temptation (Part 02)
Chapter 25: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 26: Shields
Chapter 27: NightShade
Chapter 28: Alexis' Tale
Chapter 29: Claire's Tale
Chapter 30: Matching Scars
Chapter 31: A Wolf's Tears
Chapter 32: Sacrifice
Chapter 33: Fate's Tale (Part 02)
Chapter 34: Jayden's Tale
Chapter 35: Blaire's Tale
Chapter 36: Scythe's Tale
Chapter 37: World's Collide (Part 01)
Chapter 37: World's Collide (Part 02)
Chapter 37: Worlds Collide(Part 03)
Chapter 38: Forsaken
Chapter 39: Rescue Mission
Chapter 40: Loyalty
Chapter 41: Newfound Freedom
Chapter 42: Change Of Plans
Chapter 43: Darkside

Chapter 07: Entrapment (Part 01)

17 0 0
Galing kay KibaBlackfire

The two sisters continued to walk back to the Nightshade campsite. Raven's plan to have Lord Grimm help her with their Alpha Lycan had failed. She knew Lycan was going to be enraged by her visiting his father. She not only left without telling him. She went somewhere that was forbidden by pack rules. There was no telling what he was going to do to her when she got back. Either way, she had to return to camp, perhaps she could ask Jay for-What the?!- Her foot triggered a trap which caught both her and her sister in a net.

"Hey," Claire screamed trying to get free. "I don't remember there being a trap set here. What's going on?" She shouted. "Now, I do want to point out that you," She shifted her gaze to Raven. "are the one who triggered it so," She smacked her in the back of the head. "Nice going sis," She said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Don't hit me," Raven smacked her sister back. "I didn't mean to trigger it, it just," She shrugged. "Happened." She started to cut the rope with her claws. That was until a young woman cartwheeled out of the bushes. She was dressed in a pink tank top with black pants. Her brunette hair was tied up in a ponytail using a pink hair tie.

"Ha, you fell for it." She accused, pointing her finger at them. "I knew if I set my trap here it'd work." She pulled out a single Sai which had weird markings on it. "Now before I make you into my pet,"

"Pet," Claire retorted. "Hold on just a second there," She yelled. "I'm nobodies pe-," The girl pulled out a spray bottle shooting her in the face with water. "Did she just-," She sprayed her with more water in her face. "That's it, I'm going to-," The woman sprayed her again. "Raven, I'm considering murder."

"Quit talking while mommy is talking," She scolded. "That's a very bad dog, no treats for you." Claire growled, the fumes of anger steaming out her nostrils. "Now then," She cleared her throat. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." She shifted her green eyes to Claire. "I need you to ask you some questions before making you my pet doggies."

"Doggies?," Raven raised her brow. "Who the hell are you calling a dog," She glared at her. "I'm a wolf," She corrected her. "There is a-," The young woman readied her spray bottle. "I swear if you even think about-," She sprayed her in the face with water. "That's it, this girl is getting her ass beat."

"Could you please just let us go," Claire asked. "If you do, we'll be your friend." The woman sprayed her in the face. "She's really starting to annoy me." She wiped the water off her face. "Can we please just cut the rope now?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Not yet," Raven at least wanted to give this human girl a chance to consider her options. If she was smart, she'd let them go. This girl would never last in a fight against both of them. Even if she's annoying, killing her would be too cruel.

"First question," The young woman put her hands on her hips. "What's your favorite color?" She can't be serious. Well, she's obviously not smart. Still, Raven could not believe she was foolish enough to be caught in a trap by someone like her. So humiliating.

"Black," Raven answered. "My favorite color is black." The woman made a loud buzzer sound. "Oh, come on, you asked for my favorite color. How could I get that wrong, when it's about me?" She asked.

"Black is a shade not a color," She replied. "I can't buy you a black collar, it's so generic. I need something flashy and unique." A collar, this woman is going to buy her a collar. Is she out of her mind? That is insulting to werewolves everywhere. "Try again." She put her hands on her hips.

"Okay," Raven crossed her arms thinking to herself. "I guess if black is out then I'd say purple." She answered. "Does that work for you?" The woman nodded. "Now can you let me go." She shook her head. "Damn it." She was trying to be nice here.

"Your turn," She faced Claire. "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue," Claire answered. "Now please just-," The woman stuck her tongue out at her. "What did I say?" She groaned. "I told you my favorite color. Why are you making that face?" She raised her brow.

"Blue," She repeated. "Are you serious?" She shook her head. "I mean come on, blue. That's like the lamest color of all." She let out a sigh. "I can't get you a blue collar. People are going to think you're a boy dog. Have you been to a baby shower?" The woman asked.

"I'm not a dog," Claire screamed. "Blue also happens to be an amazing color for both boys and girls. If I want a blue collar, I can have a blue collar." She paused. "I mean, I don't want a collar," She yelled. "I can't do this," She rubbed her temples. "I can literally feel my brain cells shrinking just by being near her." She let out a sigh. "Can you please just let us go?"

"Second question," The woman held up a second finger. "I haven't had dinner yet," Raven groaned. "I can't decide if I want a taco, spaghetti, steak or a salad. I love tacos but they give me gas. I like spaghetti but it's so messy." She paused. "I could do steak, but I'm supposed to be on a diet. So, I'm thinking, salad. What do you think?"

"Salad," Claire answered. "I'd probably take it easy on the dressing, it packs loads of calories. You've got to stay true to your goals. The other stuff is a distraction." She advised, Raven raised her brow at her. "What, that is the best answer." She pointed out.

"Don't listen to her," Raven countered. "Sure, salad can be great but," She smirked. "Nothing is better than sticking a nice juicy piece of meat in your mouth." Claire's mouth dropped. "Go for the steak, trust me." She winked at her. "What?" Raven looked over at her sister.

"Do you hear yourself when you talk?" Claire asked. "That sounded so sexual," She added.

"I'm talking about steak," Raven replied. "I don't know what you're talking about." Claire rolled her eyes. "Look," She clinched the ropes. "If you don't let us go, our leader is going to come looking for us. If he finds you, he'll kill you."

"Forget it," The woman threw her Sai in the air, catching it. "You are my pets now. I'm not letting you go." Raven didn't want to do this but the woman asked for it. She slashed the rope with her claws landing on her feet followed by her sister.

"Finally," Claire let out a sigh of relief. "I was on the verge of doing it myself." She dusted herself off. "Let's teach this girl a lesson." She charged at her, Raven followed her. The woman kicked dirt at them striking them both in the eyes.

"Damn it," Raven rubbed the dirt out of her eyes. "Where did she go?" She searched the forest for the woman. She picked up the scent of flowers, it must belong to that woman. "This wa-," Claire placed her hand on her shoulder.

"She's not worth it," Claire pointed out. "The longer we keep Lycan waiting the worse things are going to get." She's right, Raven ignored the woman's scent.

Together they headed toward the Nightshade campsite. By the time they arrived stars filled the night sky. Lycan had just finished giving a report from his father. A report, they weren't present to hear. The Alpha's dark brown eyes directed a rage fueled glare toward Raven. The entire pack turned their focus to them.

"Raven," Lycan's voice was shrouded in anger. "I would like a word with you in my cabin." He walked toward his cabin, Raven took a deep breath following him inside. Claire started to go with her.

"Claire," Jay's cheeks reddened. "I was ugh," He forced a swallow. "Um ugh," He rubbed the back side of his neck. "How can I say this ugh," His twin brother Jayson let out a loud groan. Claire could smell and nervous sweat starting to arise from Jay.

"You're so pathetic," Jayson smacked him on the back of the head. "See this right here is why no girl wants to fuck you." Alejandro walked up behind him, his red eyes formed a glare at him. He pointed a sharp finger to Jayson's tent. "Okay, Okay," He stepped back. "I get it," He let out a sigh. "I'll go to bed." Alejandro slipped on a latex glove.

"Aw man," Jayson slouched over. "You can't be serious," He complained. "Come on, dad, I need those." The Beta glared at him once more. "All right, fine, you win," Jayson went into his tent. He came out with a box full of dirty magazines. "There. You happy?" He placed the box in Alejandro's hands. "You took away my porn." Alejandro set the box down holding out his hand for another magazine. "Aw man, come on, that's so not fair. You can't be taking a man's porn." He stormed into his tent handing him one more magazine. "Well shit, might as well, get some sleep. Not like I can do anything else." Alejandro patted him on the head before he went inside. "I know, I love you too but you're a real pain in my ass." Alejandro picked up the box of magazines carrying them to his tent for the night.

"So, um, Claire," Jay cleared his throat. "I was wondering if you'd like to come to my tent." His tent, what kind of woman does he think she-, "No, it's nothing like that," He put his hands up. "I just want to talk to you in private I swear." He placed his hand on his heart. She followed him into his tent.

Claire was amazed by how clean Jay's tent is. For a teenage boy, it was flat out impressive. There were no signs of clothes on the floor. His blue sleeping bag was folded, his bag of clothes was set in the corner. "Want something to drink?" Jay opened the small blue ice chest that rested next to his sleeping bag.

"I'm good," Claire explored his tent taking notice of a lone picture frame. In the picture, the twins were just kids. The two of them were dogpiled on top of Alejandro. She could hardly believe it but in the picture, Alejandro was smiling. He never smiled or showed any emotion for that matter. "Alejandro had shorter hair then," She laughed. "I guess you two must really care about him."

"He's the best," Jay pulled out a bottle of water from the ice chest. "Alejandro, he's our hero. He stepped up and raised us even though we weren't his kids." He took a drink from his water. "We didn't make it easy for him. That's for sure." He set his water down. "So, um, there's something I need to ugh," He fondled his fingers together. "Ask you." He gulped.

"What is it?" Claire grabbed a box off the floor checking inside. The box was filled with several different kinds of movies. She continued to search through the organized movies. Jay had great taste. She needed a movie night with him.

"I've never done this before so um," Jay took a drink from his water. "Here it goes," He took a deep breath. "Claire, would you like to be my date for the Lunar Ball?" He forced out, "It's tomorrow and," His cheeks reddened. "I know I shouldn't ask, it's just you're a girl and I like you and-," She dropped the movie she was holding in her hand.

"Are you asking me to be your date?" Claire accused, he replied with a nod. She did owe him a date for helping her find Lord Grimm. The least she could do is go with him to this ball. "I'm not saying yes," She let out a defeated sigh. "I'm not going to say no either but," She paused. "I want to know what the Lunar Ball is before I go." Jay laughed.

"You have to go," Jay answered. "It's mandatory, Lord Grimm wants everyone there. That's what Leader Lycan was telling us during the report." Oh, then she is going so she might as well just make it a date. "The Lunar Ball is a werewolf celebration to honor the blood moon. We have done this for as long as I can remember." He set his water down. "You remember when I told you that our bodies can feel the moon changing." She remembered him saying something like that. "Well, the blood moon has an effect on us like the full moon does. But, it's a bit different."

"What does it do?" Claire took a seat next to him. "Do we change into a different form or something like that?" He shook his head at her.

"Nothing like that," Jay replied. "I guess you could say it's a werewolf mating moon." He explained. "The blood moon stimulates our sex drive setting everything to their peak performance. The whole point of this ball is to take advantage of the moon's effect on us and find our mate." Claire was starting to understand why Jay wanted her to be his date. He thought that she was his mate.

"I know you said that," Jay placed his hand on hers. "You weren't ready to date, I respect that. It's just Claire if you go with me to this dance." He turned to face her. "It'll be the best night of my life and I promise," He placed his hand on his heart. "I will dance with you the entire night. I will get you the coolest flowers and well, I have to wear a suit so, ugh," Claire pressed her lips softly against his cheek.

"It's a date," Claire rose to her feet. "I have to go right," Jay replied with a nod. "I might as well enjoy it." She put her hands in her pockets. "So, um, you're wearing a suit, I'm guessing black outer parts but for the undershirt. I'm going to need you to wear blue to go with my dress. Can you pull that off or," Jay walked over to his bag.

"Blue happens to be," Jay reached into his bag. "My favorite color." He showed her his blue dress shirt. "Oh and," He grabbed a portable movie player out of his bag. "Give that to Alejandro for me. He's right outside the tent waiting for you to leave."

"Got it," Claire accepted the movie player. "What happens if two werewolves have sex underneath the blood moon?" Jay's cheeks turned dark red. "Oh no," Claire put her hands up. "We're not," She laughed. "I got a purity ring." She pointed at her necklace.

"Oh right," Jay rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah," His cheeks reddened. "Purity ring," He smiled at her. "Got it," He gave her a thumbs up. "Sex is off limits." He put his hands in his pockets.

"For argument's sake," Claire walked up to him. "Say we had sex after the Lunar Ball. What would be the outcome of that, like if you were to-," Jay jumped back in shock. "You're not going to make me say it are you?"

"Well, if it were us. I have condoms. So," Jay pointed toward his bag. "We're good." He shrugged. "I get what you're trying to say though," He walked her over to the exit of his tent. "If we had sex and I wasn't being safe then," He put his hands in his pockets. "The blood moon would significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Tests show that the odds are doubled, sometimes even tripled based on the person." So, if Lycan were to have sex with her sister then. "Anyway," Jay rubbed the back of his neck. "I'd better get some rest. We've got a big day tomorrow."

"Good night, Jay." Claire pressed her soft lips against his. She walked out of his tent just like Jay said. Alejandro was standing outside his tent.

"Here," Claire handed over Jay's portable movie player. "He told me to give you that." Alejandro took it and started to walk into the tent. "You know," He stopped. "For what it's worth," She half smiled. "I think you raised the twins well, both of them really seem to like you." He made a simple nod toward her entering Jay's tent.

Raven followed Lycan into his cabin, the second she walked in. She felt the tight grip of his hand grab her and slam the door behind her. "You do realize the rest of our pack is asleep," She pointed out. "Right, I forgot you don't care. You only seem to care about yourself." Lycan struck her, knocking her to the floor.

"Don't assume you know anything about me," Lycan retorted in anger. "I have worked my ass off to keep Nightshade's reputation." His eyes formed an evil glare. "This pack is my life," He shouted. "If you think for a second, I'm going to let some bitch ruin my hard work with her disobedience to the pack rules. You are out of your damn mind." He grabbed her arm, slamming her back against the wall. "I hope you enjoyed your little field trip," He growled at her. "It was me that had to pay the price for your incompetence." Lycan growled.

"I wouldn't have gone if you weren't being such a prick," Raven jerked, forcing him to release her arm. "What else was I supposed to do? Lay down and be your bitch." She glared into his eyes. "I got news for you," She pointed a sharp finger at him. "That is never going to happen. I refuse to let myself be tied down by someone like you. I'm not going to marry you and I'm not going to bear your child." She walked up to him. "You won't break me," She assured him. "So," She tightened her hand to a fist. "Stop trying." Raven yelled, she walked toward the exit eager to be done with this conversation.

"My dear Raven," Lycan laughed. "That was me being nice, but this," He grabbed a handful of her hair stopping her, "Is me trying to break you." He chunked her clear across the room causing her to crash into his dresser. Raven forced herself to get back on her feet after breaking his wooden dresser.

"Is that all you got," Raven tied her hair up in a ponytail. "Let's see how you like it when I start hitting you back." She charged at him, striking at him with her fists. He caught her arm twisting it, she screamed out in pain. His tight grip continued to crush her arm attempting to break it. Lycan chuckled at her.

"You kill one vampire and you think you're some bad ass." Lycan smirked. "You killed one," He brought his lips to her ear. "I've killed hundreds." He released her arm, Raven spun striking him with a powerful kick to the jaw. "Interesting," He turned his head to face her, her kick barely hurt him.

"Now tell me," Lycan started to walk toward her. "Was that supposed to hurt?" Raven tried to punch him, he dodged her fist. "I think it's time that you learned your place," His dark brown eyes formed a menacing glare.

Lycan punched her striking with the full force of his fist. The impact knocked her off her feet. While Raven was trying to get up, he grabbed her by her shirt forcing her to stand. He struck her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. Raven arched over gripping her stomach collapsing to her knees gasping for air.

"F-Fuck," Raven rose to her feet taking hold of the glass lamp behind her. "You," She struck him with the lamp. The force was so great the lamp shattered into tiny glass pieces on the floor. The lamp shade was bent out of the shape, the light bulb broken, the cord was yanked out of the wall in the process.

"Foolish girl," Lycan rubbed his cheek as if she had barely hurt him. He gripped her throat, choking the life out of her. His eyes continued to burn with anger as he choked her. Raven revealed her sharp claws. Before she could act, Lycan threw her out of his cabin. Raven broke through the front door tumbling across the grass.

"That's it," Raven rose to her feet. "Come on," She challenged. "Some big strong man you turned out to be." Lycan walked up to her, slapping her across the face. The impact was so great, she was knocked off her feet. "Who slaps," She touched the large red handprint that rested on her cheek. "Really?"

"You have tested my patience long enough," Lycan glared at her. "You will go to the Lunar Ball as my date," He ordered. "You will marry me, and you will bear my child." He grabbed her arm, forcing her to stand. "It has become clear to me that nothing I do to you will work. So," He brushed the dark strands of her hair back. "Let's try something else." He brought his lips to her ear.

"If you refuse me," Lycan whispered. "I'll kill your sister." Claire, she couldn't let him hurt her. She had to do what he said. "I'll see you at the Lunar Ball," He pressed his lips against hers. "You'll be wearing white."

"Damn it," Raven stormed off to her tent in defeat. Once she got inside, she found her sister waiting for her. "Claire," She untied her hair, letting the black strands fall to the center of her back. "I'd rather not discuss what happened with Lycan," She couldn't tell Claire that Lycan threatened her life. It would only encourage him.

"But you are because," Claire took a wet towel wiping her bleeding lip. "Lycan hit you again." She added. "I can't exactly do anything to him but," She dipped the rag in water. "I can help get you out of the situation. In order to do that," She started to wring the rag out. "I need to know what happened." Claire continued to clean her up.

"Nothing happened," Raven took the rag from her. "We just had an argument and fought." She put the rag back in the water. "Now you can leave," She handed her the bucket. "I need to get some sleep."

"Let me have a guess then," Claire set the bucket down. "Lycan asked you to the Lunar Ball." Raven turned to face her, how did she-, "Jay asked me to the ball," She smiled. "That's why I know about it." She took a seat next to her. "I'm willing to bet Lycan intends to have sex with you after the ball."

"Then we'll just have sex," Raven grabbed her blankets. "I'm done fighting with him." She started to make a pallet on the floor. "I might as well marry him and get it over with." Raven covered up in her blankets. "Not like I have a choice in the matter." She turned her back to her sister.

"So that's it," Claire rose to her feet. "You're just going to give up." She yanked the blankets off her. "I won't let you do that," Raven tried to pull her blankets back. "No," She pulled back. "We're going to discuss this, what happened?" She yelled, Raven tugged on the blankets. "Tell me, what happened?" She asked again. "Why aren't you fighting this, what did he say to make you such a coward."

"I'm not being a coward," Raven retorted. "I'm trying to protect you." Claire released her blanket. "I," Damn it, she didn't mean to tell her, it slipped. "Look, forget it, it's over, Lycan won. I can't do anything."

"No," Claire argued. "He's only won because you're letting him." She pointed out. "Lycan threatened to kill me. Is that what this is about?" Raven replied with a nod. "No, I won't let you marry Lycan in order to protect me. That's not going to happen." She tossed her blanket aside. "We're going to fight this, you can't let him win."

"So, what," Raven shrugged. "Lycan kills you and you're fine with that." She rose to her feet. "I'm not okay with that." She yelled. "I'd rather marry him and be miserable than to lose my sister trying to fight it."

"Right," Claire half smiled. "Well," She picked up the bucket of water. "I'd rather die than be forced to watch my sister be miserable." She started to leave. "You can't sleep with Lycan after the ball." Raven picked up her blanket. "If you do," She opened her tent. "You really will bear his child." She let out a sigh. "Not like it's up to me, I don't know why I thought things were going to be different between us." Claire turned her gaze to her sister. "I guess it was just wishful thinking." She let out a deep sigh.

"Claire, wait," Raven reached out for her but she was gone. "I'm trying," She let out a long defeated sigh. She knew what Claire wanted. She wanted to be close to her like her brother Eric was. This was difficult for her. She couldn't find a way to bond with her sister. The two of them were just so... different.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.1K 517 20
It all happened seventeen years ago... A young girl,evy argent was punished and killed by her family just because she loved a werewolf.. Her lover wa...
311 7 40
The fight for peace must be greater than the fight for war. Two young vamps find themselves thrust into a once never ending struggle between creatur...
1.3K 23 11
It's three hearts beating as one. Mythical creatures. Murders. Fantasy. Blood-thirsty. Love.
198 3 6
A Vampire wakes up in a strange new town filled with odd human beings that sleep all day and work all night. The Vampire searches into a different We...