Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#10 Camryn

26.2K 420 265
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Taste - Tyga - Offset ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I wake up to a loud buzzing. I turn over to see my phone about to vibrate off the table. I reach for it, cradle it in my hand. The bright screen flashes into my eyes. The words MOM spread across. I look around the room to see I'm not in my own room. I'm still at Emmett's.

I'm fucked.

I don't bother answering. As soon as her name disappears from my phone screen I check the time. 3 o'clock in the afternoon. How am I supposed to explain that I've been gone all morning and afternoon. 293 missed calls from Ollie, Dad, Mom and Evelyn in total.

I jump out of bed only to feel the dizziness rush to my head. I run my hand down my face and slowly walk out of the room. I can already feel the killer headache coming on. Everyone is asleep. Grey and Emmet asleep on separate couches. Zion on the floor and Jet leaned up against the coffee table with a pack of chips in his hand. The whole place is a mess, empty beer bottles litter the ground.

I walk over to Grey and begin tapping his shoulder repeatedly. "Grey, wake up. Please." I have no clue where to go. He groans slightly, moving around a little. I begin shaking him until his eyes open. "Greyyyy."

"Fuck, what?" He rasps in a deep, sexy morning voice.

"I need to get home now, Grey. My parents are looking for me," I whisper.

"Shit," he curses under his breath as he stands up. "What time is it?" We head to the door and I begin putting on my

"3:40pm! Greyson I'm fucked! Can you hurry up!" I rush as he takes his sweet time putting on his jacket.

He lifts his hand towards his ear. "Shut up! Fuck," he curses and tosses a sweater at me from the closet. I open the door and walk down the hall. I press the elevator button as I wait for Grey. The doors open just as he reaches the elevator and he walks in.

My foot taps against the carpeted elevator floor as I think about how I'm going to come up with a plan to save my ass. I have an idea but I don't know how well it's going to work out. But it's worth a try, I hope.

Grey gets into the driver seat as I sit in the passenger seat. I take out my phone mapping a cafe shop from here. "Grey, I need you to stop at the Kraze Kafe," I tell him. He gives me a weird look. "Please."

He nods and I hit start on maps and the phone begins directing him. "I don't have any money on me. Can I borrow a ten or something, I swear I'll pay you back," I assure. He reaches over the console and pulls down on the glove box.

Bills and stacks of cash fill the glove box. Mainly 20, 50 and 100 dollar bills. "What the fuck?" I curse as I take a 20.

"Don't ask questions, don't even bother paying me back. Just accept it," he says.

I agree silently. Where the hell is he getting all this money? Especially cash. He stops the car right in front of the Kraze Kafe. I get out and walk in. The first thing I notice is their brown theme. The employees are dressed in a brown cap and apron with Kraze Kafe embroidered in white calligraphy writing.

I walk up to the desk. "Hi, may I get 12 assorted donuts and two large coffees." Hopefully Greyson will appreciate the fact that I'm getting him something even if it's with his own money. She takes the order and I wait on the side for it.

I grab the order once it's done and climb back into Grey's car. "I got you a coffee." I place both coffees down into the cupholder and sit the donuts on my lap.

"You made a stop to get food while your parents are freaking out? What're you going to do? Bribe them with donuts," he scoffs as he begins driving again.

"No. I'm going to tell them it was a surprise and I got a job interview and that's why I had to leave early in the morning. For the bus and to prepare and make up some apology like how my phone died," I explain.

Grey nods slowly as he listens to every word I say. "That's actually smart," he mumbles. I smile, feeling accomplished. "If it works." My smile drops.

I take a few sips of my coffee hoping to get rid of the hangover I'm feeling. It's not bad, I just feel shitty with a bad headache. "I know for a fact my mom will believe me. The only people I'll have to convince are my dad and Ollie. Shit, Ollie," I mutter.

"What about him?"

"I'm hanging out with you. His brother, who called me a bitch and threatened to ruin my life," I remind him. I promise Ollie I'd try and stay away from him. So much for that.

Grey laughs, shaking his head. "What I remember is a little vixen who dumped water over my head. You started it," he declares. I shake my head, I did not start it.

"You almost told them we had sex. And you make horrible, disgusting comments about girls," I mention. I remember listening to him. Ollie talks the same way at times. Usually just around his football teammates. "Make a left," I direct. He follows my directions.

Grey shrugs not caring. "You act like girls don't talk the same way," he says. They don't or at least I don't.

"Stop here. I'm going to walk so it makes it look like I was coming from the bus stop," I inform. He parks his car on the side of the road. I pull down the mirror to make sure I look alright. I look at Greyson who's watching me.

"What? No kiss goodbye Angel? Your lips were all over me last night," he reminds me.

"It was for me and I'm good now. If you need some, go ask one of your old hookups to complete your needs," I repeat his words from before. I open his car door and step out. I close it but he rolls down the window.

I watch him laugh. "Really Angel? That's how it is?" He asks. He's not the only one who can use that line. I can too if I want.

"Yeah that's how it is. Goodbye Greyson." I begin walking down the street. I know I keep saying I'm done with him. But this time I mean it. I can't keep getting in trouble like this.

It only takes twelve minutes for me to walk back to the house. I open the door to see my mom, dad, Eloise and Oliver all waiting for me. "I brought donuts!" I shout. Everyone gives me a serious look except for Elle who screams and runs to me.

Her little arms wrap around my leg and I bend down to hug her back. I hand her a donut out of the box before she runs off. "Hi family, Ollie what're you doing here?" I try to play it off cool. I have yet to open anyone's messages.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Dad yells.

"You didn't answer your phone!" Mom exclaims.

I reach into my pocket and take out my iPhone. I click on the black screen only for no lock screen to appear. "Shoot, it's dead. I'm sorry," I apologize. It's not dead but I did shut it off.

"Harley, you've never been so reckless. Where have you been?" Mom asks. Reckless? All they know is that I've been gone since morning. They usually don't reach back until 10am.

"I was at a job interview for Kraze Kafe." I hold up my coffee and donuts to show the proof. "I wanted it to be a surprise that I could do this on my own." By the look on my mom's face, she almost looks proud.

Proud of a fucking liar.

"You've been gone for six hours. An interview is an hour at most," Dad points out.

"Traininggg," I drawl, coming out as more of  a question.

Mom screams, wrapping her arms around me. "My baby got a job! I am so proud of you sweetheart." I don't wrap my hands back around her. I stand still.

Is this all it took for her to be proud of me?

"I am glad you are back on track and not hanging out with Greyson or landing in jail. Good job, a job is a good way to distract yourself," she says as she pulls away.

There it is.

She's not proud of me for getting a job. She's proud I'm not hanging out with Grey. "Yeah, now if you excuse me I'm going to take a nap. I'm tired from my nerves and anxiousness." Mom nods repeatedly before leaving the room with dad. "Ollie." I head up my stairs and he follows behind.

"Why are you wearing ripped jeans?" He asks. I'm also wearing a crop top but I won't let him know that either. I head to my closet and take out a pair of plaid pajama shorts and a black t-shirt.

I walk to my bathroom. "Going to shower really quickly!" I close the door and shower, brush my teeth and change into fresh clothes. When I walk out Ollie is laying on my bed. "I'm taking a nap. Either take one with me or stay quiet," I mumble as I crawl under my sheets.

I close my eyes knowing Ollie is laying right next to me. Ollie is probably the only boy my parents would allow in my room with the door closed and no supervision. They know we're best friends and wouldn't dare to do anything like have sex or something. Plus Ollie and I take naps together all the time.

❤︎

Today's not a special day or anything but I did decide on wearing shorts. Denim shorts paired with a graphic t-shirt. I've never worn shorts to school. Maybe in elementary but I stopped in middle school and high school.

My legs are freshly shaved. I still shave them often even if I don't wear shorts outside my house. I walk outside the house to see Ollie waiting outside, leaning against the hood of his car. "Hola," I greet in spanish as I walk to the passenger seat.

"You look... different," he mumbles as he gets in the driver's seat.

"Good difference?" I question.

He nods as he pulls out of my driveway. "Definitely a good difference. Didn't know you had such nice legs. I thought they were hairy and gross and covered in food!" He jokes using an odd voice, making me laugh.

"Shut up," I grumble under my laugh.

He laughs with me and we begin talking. Before I know it, we're at school and I don't want to go anymore. "Let's go Legs!" Ollie exclaims as he exits the vehicle and begins running. I follow out after him, chasing him into the school.

"Olives!" I shout.

He points a finger at me. "Do not call me that in school," he whispers.

"Don't call me legs," I reciprocate, pointing my own finger at him. The rest of his fingers on his hand spread out. "Deal," he smiles sheepishly. "Deal." I shake his hand.

"I need to get my textbook. Meet you in a second," I tell him. He nods walking over to a bunch of football players as I head to my locker. I open my locker door and begin taking out my textbook for math.

"Excuse me, can you help me find Mr. Jefferson's room? 132 I think," I hear a mumble. I turn around to see a blonde girl. Her lips a light, glossy shade of pink. She looks up at me, her hazel eyes shining.

I display a friendly smile on my face. "That's my teacher. I can take you," I offer. She nods, smiling. "New here?"

She pushes the few blonde pieces of hair out of her face before holding her hand out. "Yeah, I'm Camryn." I take her hand and shake it. "Harley," I greet back.

I lean back against the locker. I really don't want to go back to class because I don't need to see Evelyn right now. She would scare off Camryn. "Where'd you come from?" I ask.

She shrugs. "All over, we move around a lot. The last place I lived was France. My mom's a designer," she says. That would explain the expensive stylish clothes.

"I've always wanted to go to France. Do you speak French?" I ask.

She nods. "Oui. And trust me you don't want to go to France. The people there are so rude," she scoffs. I look across the hallway to see Grey staring at me. "Harley?"

"Huh, sorry," I shake my head and turn my body so I'm facing her.

"Do you know him?" She asks. By the small smirk on her face and propped eyebrows I can tell she's taking this the wrong way.

"What? No. Well I mean yes, but I hate him," I make clear. "He's an asshole."

She laughs just as the bell rings. "Class time. Let's go now." I begin leading her to our classroom.I notice Evelyn isn't here. She's probably sick or something. Camryn and I sit at the back of the class, she sits down in Evelyn's usual spot.

For probably the first time ever, Greyson comes into class on time. He looks my way and winks. But not at me. I grumble under my breath. "Here we go," I breathe. Camryn lets out a soft laugh.

He sits right next to me but reaches his hand over my lap towards Camryn. "Grey." His signature smirk placed on his face.

"Camryn." She shakes Grey's hand. I roll my eyes pushing Grey's hand back.

"Camryn, meet my best friend's asshole brother. The biggest fuckboy you'll ever meet." I flash Grey a sarcastic smile as Camryn laughs.

Grey chuckles deeply. "Don't worry, I'm just not Angel's favourite person today," he says.

"You aren't my favourite person any day," I mutter.

Grey shrugs. "It's more certain hours of the day. So where are you coming from Cam?" Grey asks. I'm surprised he's being civil but then again, he's probably just trying to get into her pants.

"Pairs, France."

"Ahhh, the city of bullshit!" Grey leans back into his chair.

"Alright class sorry I'm late. Let's welcome our new student, Camryn Wilson!" Mr. Jefferson greets as he gestures to Camryn right next to me. "Thank you Miss Prince for greeting our new student once again."

"No problem," I smile back.

He begins teaching and I look at Grey. "What's up Angel?"

I grumble turning back to Camryn. "Wait until you meet Ollie. You'll love him," I assure.

"Grey's brother?"

I nod.

☞︎Author's Note☜︎
Sorry y'all, busy day yesterday. I'm also shadow banned, banned from posting and banned from commenting on TikTok. Honestly TikTok just has something against me ATP.

Anyways another chapter later today to make up for yesterday's. I feel sorry for anyone who don't got a knife kink🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 11
Clara Stewart is in love with her brother's best friend, Callahan Montgomery, the stereotypical f-boy with a sex addiction and anger issues. Clara is...
40.2K 624 35
College freshman Kyah Edwards is guaranteed to be popular when she enters university thanks to her brothers. Two of them are seniors & the 'it bad bo...
290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
574K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...