His Lost Soul

By _Lotus_02

Armando had it all. He was the son of the most respected alpha and was to be crowned alpha of the crescent pa... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 - Halo 1
Chapter 5- Halo 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - Pills,Potions and hocus pocus 🧙
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Captive of the dark.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Freeing the captive
Chapter 13 - New ventures
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

40 7 0
By _Lotus_02

I drove us to heaven's lake. it was cool,windy but peaceful. Its the place I come to be alone,to think or to cool down. It's kinda my Happy place, and the water in the lake was always a bright, sparkly blue it sometimes looked like there were diamonds under the water.

"This is a nice place to hideout." Enrico said as we walked out of the car and onto the banks of the lake.

"Yeah, a great place to clear a foggy mind"

"You know you still haven't told me what happened in the meeting."

I heaved out a sigh. "They don't want me Enrico. The council thinks I'm not capable of being alpha. They think I'm weak so they've decided to let Raul take my place."

"Well that's a knife in the chest. What did your father say?"

"Nothing, my father arguing with the council over me is useless. They'd never listen. But I did ask him to give me a chance so I can try and fix myself."

"And.....?"

"He's given me upto the end of the year."

"Well at least you've got half the year remaining, that's a lot of time."

"Yeah, though I'm yet to come up with a plan."

"Start with the pack doctor."

"Been there a million times and all they say is I'm fine and nothing's wrong."

"That's odd."

"You think? I can't shift, I have zero wolf abilities, I doubt I'll ever find my mate, I can't even sense my wolf! And yet I'm supposed to be the alpha of the largest and strongest pack. Sometimes I wish I was-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll slit your throat Armando!"he snapped at me. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop speaking such nonsense. Get it together man, this is no time for a pity party so stop being a pussy!".

I looked at him and he had a scowl on his face, his eyes  were no longer their usual green,they were indigo,which for me meant I was going to get another famous four hour lecture from Roman, Enrico's wolf.

"Before you lecture me Roman. I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise" I said hoping to talk my way out of the lecture.

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise"

"Good."

Enrico's eyes flashed between green and indigo before turning back to their usual green. I bent down and sat on the grass by the banks with my knees to my chest and my elbows rested on my knees. I tilted my head back so I was looking up at the sky.

"Goddess above, please help me." I said in a whisper as I closed my eyes.

"I know where we could start." Enrico said, he stretched out his hand to help me up and I took it as he pulled me up.

"Where?" I asked once I was one my feet.

"Follow me." And with that, he started walking into the forest that surrounded the lake.

"Sure".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 18.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
49.8K 997 31
//UNDER EDITING// Y/N is a demigod. Y/N is not only a demigod, but she/he is a werewolf too. Her/his father is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. The...
84.3K 3.5K 58
The first tears finally slipped from my closed eyes, I heard him whimper as they slid down my cheeks. "I love you, Lacey," he whispered into my ear,"...
491K 14.8K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...