𝑀𝑦 𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑏�...

By push_pop_

I decided to do this since i was bored like always and my friends said to do a reki story so here i am 𝐘/𝐧... More

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍✈︎
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕☯︎
𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐?♫︎
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗✌︎
A/N
A/N
𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝☼︎
A/N
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐᯽
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗✍︎
𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎ꨄ︎
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍☹︎
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝⚤︎
𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎☕︎
𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛✔︎
𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢༆
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚏☠︎︎
𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛۞
𝙰𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗ت︎
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 ۞

𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𖣘

910 14 5
By push_pop_

(I support Reki suprem- ill stop)

Y/n's POV

Its the next day at school and I look for Reki and Langa immediately. But as I turn the corner, I bumped into that b/n guy on accident and I fall into the floor pretty hard.

"Oi watch where your going bitch!" He says to me as he steps on hand purposely. I wince in pain silently. I get up and hold my hand as I make my way to Reki's locker to see if hes there with Langa. And as I expected, they both are there. I tap his shoulder as he turns around and looks at me concerned.

"Y/n are you okay?" He says. Seems like he noticed me holding my hand. "What happened to your hand?!" He says, raising his voice. I felt a sudden pain in my ears.

Thats because they are pretty sensitive to loud noises such as, Reki projecting his voice right infront of me. Reki looks at me with a confused face.

"Y/n, whats wrong?" "My ears are sensitive so please dont yell.." "Sorry y/n" Reki looked apologetic. "Can you please tell me what happened to your hand?" You mumble out "U-uhm.. it was h/n.." I could feel the dark aura around him when I said his name. "N-no wait Reki! Dont hurt him please! I-im fine!" I say, grabbing one of his wrists pulling him back.

"Are you telling me I cant punch the guy real quick?" He said crossing his arms with a dumbfounded face. "Yes I am." I said. He sighs and he complies. I let go of his wrist before smiling at him. "Fine I wont I guess.." He made some kind of face that was funny to me.

I laughed a little. I think he saw my smile because he was kinda blushing when I opened my eyes. I haven't genuinely laughed like this is years. I'll have to thank Reki for that soon.

At your house

Im sitting on my couch watching a movie, f/m (favorite movie) when my phone on the table buzzed so I picked it up. It was a messsge from Reki.

                                                                        ʀᴇᴋɪ🫠

                                                         heyaaaa y/n

                                                                                ?

                                                        do u wanna
                                                        come with me and Langa
                                                       to the skate park

                                                       I can teach you how

                                                                        Is no even
                                                                                                                                an option?

                                                    nope, im already
                                                   at your door :)

My door bell rang like 30 times. I sighed and went to open the door and It was Reki. "Heyo!" He says with a huge smile. "Hi" I respond. "How are you still in your pjs?" He asks. "Oh im sorry I didnt have time to get dressed with those 2 seconds I had." I say sarcastically.

"Mhm, ok sarcastic sandy, go get dressed so we can go skate. Langa's waiting for us at the skate park." He says "K, hold on." I said. Reki wasn't listening because he was in my fridge looking for food. I sighed and went up to my room to change.

Reki's POV

I was starving, I didnt eat for a while but I didnt find anything good. I sigh and say "Y/n you have no good foo-" I turn around shes not there. Did she really just leave without telling me a word? I sighed and went upstairs. I see a bathroom and past the bathroom there were 2 guest bedrooms. And then I assume I see Y/n's room. Is this her room? I thought and without thinking, just pushed the door open.

Y/n's POV

I hear my door open and I turn around and I see Reki standing there. "You couldn't knock dude? I said. Glad I had a sports bra on and not an actual one. "Oh, sorry." He says. "You just left me down there alone without saying a word?" He says crossing his arms. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I literally told you I was going to change but you were too busy in my fridge." I said. "I dont beileve you." He said. I shrugged. "Beileve what you want, Kyan." I said. He just got up and left the room. I sighed and smiled to myself before continuing to look for clothes.

Reki's POV
I closed Y/n's door after speaking with her and just went back downstairs. I went back in her fridge and ended up finding random frosting, vanilla frosting to be exact, so I just ate that with a spoon and waited for Y/n.

Y/n's POV

I went down the steps and I almost tripped but I caught myselft in time. I exhaled loudly until I heard someone snicker. I look up to see Reki leaning on the door frame with his arms and legs crossed over one another. "What?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Nothing, lets just go." I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the door. I locked it and we were on our way to the skate park and meet Langa.

At the skate park

When you guys got there, Langa was waiting there for both of you.

"Hey Langa sorry were late hehe.." Reki says, rubbing the back of his head

"I guess its fine" He said. "Also, heres the skateboard you wanted me to get." Langa says showing Reki the skateboard. "Oh yea, here Y/n." He hands you the skateboard. "Oh?" You take the skateboard from him and place it down on the ground.

"I know a few tricks I used to skateboard when I was maybe 9 or 10?" You tell them. They look at you with a shocked face. "Wait you used to skate?!" Reki said "Yea I did, I was a pretty good skater, but I stopped and now I have 0 memory of it." I said.

"What kind of moves did you know how to do?"

"Uh,, I-i might hurt myswlf if I try again, I dont know Reki.." I said. "But you just said you knew how to do tricks." He said. "Oh right." I said. "I lied." I said smiling slightly. "Well lucky for you, you have 2 best friends who are pro skaters!" He said putting his arm around Langa and smiling brightly.

Langa just smile a bit and nervously chuckled. "W-well im not as good as you Reki.." He said. "Well, thats true too. No ones as good as me!" He said. "Dont get full of yourself." I said. He frowned at me but quickly pushed the negativity away and he started teaching me how to ride a skateboard.

We were practically practicing all day and I fell pretty much every single time I step foot on the skateboard. I had alot of bruises afterwards but they werent bad, just needed some bandages. "Guys, im getting tired." I said stretching. "Yea, same we can pick this back up next week maybe?" Reki said. "Why not tomorrow?" I asked. "Parks closed all week." He said.

"Oh ok." I said. "Well im gonna head home, bye." I said. "Wait, Y/n can I walk with you?" Reki asks. "Oh uh, yea sure Reki, cmon." I said.

At your house

As we got to my door, Reki asked me another question. "Hey can I maybe uhm.." He hesitants. "You can tell me." I asked smiling at him. "He smiled back. "I was wondering if you can let me stay at yours for a few days?" He said looking up at me.
You look at him confused but its Reki. He confusing in every way possible. "Oh yea you totally can!" I say a bit too excitedly.

"Thanks y/n, I appreciate that." He says. We stare into each others eyes for a while, admiring each others features. It got pretty awkward so I broke the eye contact. "Uhm.. yea lets-lets go inside its pretty chilly out here.." I said nervously. "Oh yea, uh.. right right.." He says and walks in. "You can sleep in the first guest bedroom up here." I said as we walked up the steps, Reki right behind me. "Ok." He said.

He went into the guest but before he closed the door. "Night y/n." He said. I turned around and smiled. "Night Reki." I said back. He closed the door and I went to my room and closed mine. I changed my clothes and plopped onto my bed.

Never in my life has anything felt so nice like this. I smile to myself before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 486 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! ❞ 𖥻 𝙞𝘯 𝙬𝘩𝙞𝘤𝙝 ❜ 🛹ᵎ 》𖤐 ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . 𖥻 𝙨𝘰𝙢𝘦 𝙞𝘯...
31.6K 702 12
❝ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! ❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
113K 3.1K 19
Miya Chinen x fem reader skater y/n l/n age 13. A childhood friend of the famous Miya Chinen, after 2 years of avoiding each other they finally confr...
78.4K 3K 17
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤...