𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐?♫︎

During the night
Y/n's POV

"Ok im off to school mother." I say waving to her. "Bye y/n have a nice day" My mother says as she looks up at me and smiles. I look in the living room to see my dad on the couch drunk again. Guess I can't say bye to father once again. Yippee. School was the same everyday, as it always is. I get bullied when I walk in, get paper balls throw at me, get called any highly offensive word you can even think of, and other dumb stuff. I get tripped in the halls randomly, get my lunch money taken so I cant eat, then get bullied on the way home.

At home

"Mom, dad im home.." I say as I close the door, take my shoes off by the door and drop my backpack too. "Mom? Da-" I look up to see my parents on the floor infront of me. I got worried immediately and went to check them out.
"Mom?" I said. I shook her slightly. I checked to see if she was breathing and she wasnt. I put my hand over my mouth as I started to cry. The only person who actually loved me was gone forever.

I went over and checked if my dad was breathing and he wasnt either. "Both my parents, dead. Who did this? What happened? Why? Why me? Out of all people, why me? My life is already bad enough but this just made it worse. I silently cried to myself while laying my hand on my mothers arm. I shook her again in hopes of her waking up but it was no use.

She was dead. And so was father. As I was crying, I heard a name calling my name. "Y/n!" I faintly heard. I looked around to see where it was coming from but I couldn't see due to my tears and how dark it was outside so fast. "Y/n!" The voice said ahain. It got louder and louder and I had to cover my ears due to the volume. I heard it again but this time, I woke up.

I shoot my eyes open, breath heavily. I look over to the right of me to see Reki looking at me with a worried face. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Reki asked frantically. I hugged him out of nowhere and he immediately hugged back. "What happened? He asked in a low whisper. "I had a-a dream.." I paused. "Of what..?" He asked. I didnt answer for a moment but I eventually told him. "O-of my parents..dying.." I said. I deepened the hug and so did Reki. He didnt seem to mind I was crying on his shoulder and in his ear.

He slowly comforted me and rubbed my back as I silently cried. I pulled away and wiped my tears with my sleeve. "You sure youre ok..?" He asked putting his hand on the side of my arm and rubbing it slightly. "Yea.. i-im fine, thanks for helping me.." I said smiling. "Anything for you.." He said returning the smile. He got closer and kissed my forehead and walked towards the door. "Ill leave you be.. Night y/n." He said. "Night.." I said laying back down. He silently closed the door and left.

I went back to sleep after an hour of staying awake but I woke again. Its been maybe 20-25 minutes already and im still not asleep. I decided to get up to get a glass of water before I try to sleep again. As im passing the guest room Reki's in, I might as well check up on him since he did with me right? I open the door slowly so I dont wake him. I look at the bed and hes in a weird position on the bed. His head is under the pillows but his head is in the corner, his right leg is sticking out from under the blanket, his left leg is no where to be seen, his left arm also no where to be seen, and his right arm is also hanging off the bed.

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒚, 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 I thought. I close the door to proccess what I saw. I shake my head and just head to the kitchen. I get the glass of water and right as im about to drink it, I feel someone wrap their arm around my waist and put their hand over my mouth. My eyes widen as I drop the glass of water, shattering it. I struggle to get out of the persons grip until I hear laughter coming from the person.

They let me go and I turn around and I see that it was Reki.

"You shouldve seen your dumb face" He says laughing. I look at him with a fuming face. I go to the closet and get a broom. I walk back over to it and stick my hand out with the broom in it. "You wont be laughing for long cuz your cleaning this mess up." He takes the broom and I walk off up the stairs, to my room fuming and petrified.

Reki's POV

I had a plan to scare y/n. I knew she wasnt gonna sleep after the dream she had so I was gonna prank her basically. I pretended I was asleep just in case she comes into my room, which she did as I predicted. I then got up quietly and slowly followed her to the kitchen. I hid behind the couch as she porued the water into the glass cup. I tip toed towards her and before she drank her water, I put my arm around her waist and my other hand around her mouth.

I couldn't contain my laughter so, I let go of her. She looked at me like she was done with me but I was to busy laughing at her reaction. She then went into her closet, took out a broom, and came back infront of me. She held her hand out with a broom in it and said "You won't be laughing long cuz your cleaning this mess up" I slowly stopped laughing and took the broom as she walked away looking like she hated my guts now. But honestly, I hope I didnt get her to scared or even mad.

I clean up the glass but I guess didnt pick it all up because one of them got in my foot. Im so dumb not to put on shoes instead of being barefoot cleaning up glass. I make my way up the stairs to y/n's room but its not a fun experience going up the stairs one-footed because your other foot has a piece of glass in it. I knock on y/n's door but she doesnt answer. That made me worried because I dont know if it's something to do with that prank. I hope not cuz I want more than a friendship with her.

I want to be in a relationship with her.

Y/n's POV

I went upstairs to my room after that scary prank Reki did on me. I wont lie, it kinda gave me flashbacks to my past for some reason. Im pretty sure I was never kidnapped when I was younger? After I cleared my head with my past, I looked st the skateboard Reki brought me a few days ago. I decided to go skateboarding. I threw on some black loose shorts and a black hood and grabbed my skateboard and phone and went out the window so Reki doesnt see me leave.

I started skateboarding down the street. I was getting the hang of it. That is until I fell backwards making the skateboard go flying foward into a bush. I get up groaning and headed towards my skateboard. I get it out the bush. As im getting the skateboard out the bush, I see a paper on the ground. I pick it up. It says something about a secret skateboarding competition called "S". People compete there to skateboard to win. They also get called the best skater there.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐧, 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. I stuff the paper in my pocket and I keep practicing skateboarding to do this competition.

2 hours later

Ive been practicing for about 2 hours, its 6 in the morning. As im skateboarding, not falling at all, I remember that Reki is in my home and he might be worried im not there. Holy shit, I totally forgot about him. I look at my phone and there are 17 missed calls and 34 messages from Reki. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐩, 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫. Im going as fast as I possibly can on my skateboard without falling.

I get home and I immediately get off the skateboard and kick the end of it and catch it from the front. I call Reki's phone about 3 or 4 times but he didnt answer. I tried texting him but he didnt answer that either. He didnt even read the message. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦. I dont even have my keys because I was more focused on learning how to skateboard then my own house. Im so dumb jeez.

I get up and knock on the door but.. just my luck, no one answers. I get an idea and I start to call Langa but he doesn't answer either. I lose hope in getting into my house and I just sit on the steps with my head in my knees.

4 hours later

Its been 4 hours and im still sitting outside my house. But its only 11am. am I gonna be out here til its gets dark? I then hear the door open. I shoot up to see who it was.

It was Reki..

(I actually rewrote every word of this today so uh- yea it was like 2 hours no biggy also if u see spelling mistakes sorry🧍‍♀️)

words: 2332